I bought a new 3ds xl today. What games should I get?

I bought a new 3ds xl today. What games should I get?

Attached: 90798423156.jpg (1920x1080, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.hacks.guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

N

I

G

Do you like JRPGs?

but who took picture?

I need my wife to fuck a black man

All the zelda games except 3 heroes. Earthbound, monster hunter 4u, mario 3d, SMT4 and SMT4A. Pokemon x and y are good. Sun and moon are poopy. Warioware collection is decent too.
3ds has a ton of good games, just look online, Nigger!

there's a deal right now on 3ds games, are super mario 3d land, kirby triple deluxe, mario & luigi dream team, donkey kong country returns 3d, or yoshi's new island any good?

are you including the DS zelda games too? and why do you like x & y over sun & moon?

Hack that bitch

That red is ugly

Give that back

Hack it. 3ds.hacks.guide/

Even if you don't want free 3ds games VC injection for GBA, NES, SNES, Genesis games are quite nice and you can play them right from the home menu

Hack it and play everything

I always wonder in pics like these
I tried it once and taking it with the phone in your mouth somehow isnt easy. But I cant think of anything else, and I doubt they have someone to take the pic for them

Worst system ever made, you wasted your money.

get a 64gb microsd and hack that shit my nigger, I just did the same recently

yes except the last one

hey op what's it like taking care of your wife's son?

Damn, you can fuck my wife anytime

Xenoblade if you don't have a better way to play it, FE Awakening is a decent entry point to the series but I wouldn't really recommend it if you're not interested, Kid Icarus Uprising is one of the best games on the system once you get used to the controls, Samus Returns is also pretty good but I haven't played any other Metroids so I don't really have a proper reference for it.

Fucking die

The ds ones are okay. But the 3ds ones really shine.
You might like sun and moon. They changed things up a lot and it's super easy. It lost my attention though.

Sell it and get a Switch

>bought

Who the fuck buys only one of a system?

Attached: handhelds.jpg (4032x6048, 2.35M)

people who play video games and not just use them for attention on basket weaving forums

>tfw no gf to spend your excess welth with

Attached: Griefing a co-op game.webm (720x408, 1006K)