Literally the only thing preventing me from getting a moviestation 4

Literally the only thing preventing me from getting a moviestation 4.

What the fuck is Sony doing to not release this right now? They're making billions on shitty gatcha games you would think they have money to spare

Attached: DTVac1aWAAAuhje.png (479x601, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/bluepoint-games-next-project-a-re-envisioning-of-former-title/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

does it emulate nicely yet?

worst souls game

It's a souls game I've never played and I never played BB either but I'm not buying a console for just one game.

Dark Souls 1 and 2?

Mark my words, the year FROM announces they are taking a break from Souls/souls-like games is the year Demon's Souls remastered comes out. Sony is sitting on it as a system exclusive and they'll want it to hit right when it'll have the most impact (similar to Bloodborne).

best souls game

IIRC its because publishing rights are fucked between atlus and bamco

I just want it officially on PC so I can chill at 4-1. I'm afraid if they remaster it they'll change it like the dark souls remaster. Demons souls doesn't need its unique mechanics gutted, altered having shit like item level restricting invasions.
Yeah.
Demons and BB are easily the best souls games hands down. It sucks their also the only two that are sony exclusive and not on PC.

DaS = BB > DaS3 =DeS = Sekiro > DaS2

the reason they're sony exclusive is because sony's internal studio helped with development
did you ever wonder why their multiplat games are so rushed and derivative? even Sekiro with its 3 year dev cycle is incredibly light on content and reuses bosses/areas like a motherfucker

Atlus doesn't even publish their own games ffs

Shouldn't Sony be the publisher for this?

Dark Souls 3 has a lot of content. It's probably the most massive Dark Souls in existence.

You fags complain a lot about that game but I've sunk 500 hours into a single character and didn't had much to complain. It's probably my favorite to do different builds.

why would you want this atrocious, slow motion action game at all? it's really fucking bad.

3 is half the length of 1 and 2 though. And most of its content is reused from the other games

BB and Demons Souls both reuse more bosses than Sekiro does.

No fucking way man. The first game can be completed in just a hour.

We got two DLCs in DaS3 and combined together they're almost as good as the Old Hunters DLC in BB.

AotA is overrated as fuck and DaS2 while massive, it's the kind of game you have to really overlook a lot of its faults to enjoy it

And BTW I love DaS2. It's the easiest to cheese and the most fun I had doing low level runs so far.

>moviestation
You plebs still chant this fake news? You're poor, we get it, no need to foam at the mouth

?
Wut?
Demons reuses Grey Demon... and dragons I guess? What does BB even reuse in the main game?
Sekiro reuses basically every boss.

>Genichiro x3
>Owl x2
>Isshin x2
>Ape x2
>Corrupted Monk x2
>Every fucking miniboss x2, x3, or even x4

No Souls game reuses bosses this shamelessly, even Shit Souls 1 with its 3 Asylum Demons.
I don't even know what you're referring to with Demon's, unless for some reason you consider the dragon setpieces bosses

>demons reuses bosses
Do you mean the tutorial boss showing up as a mini boss later? Or dragon mini bosses? Each BOSS fight is unique.

Sekiro feels like a beta test for the next souls game.

It's clear that they want to make these games faster.

I mean hardly...
Just Genchiro... and Isshin... and Owl... and every miniboss (literally all of them)... and Ape.

BB>Sekiro>DaS3>DaS1>DaS2>DeS

>each boss fight is unique
There are a few that are literally npc fights.

Also Dragon God is a shitty puzzle fight. It's worse than the bed of chaos.

6th Archstone
dualshockers.com/bluepoint-games-next-project-a-re-envisioning-of-former-title/

and Corrupted Monk

That's because most of those aren't reused bosses. They're the same character coming up as a boss fight, but with different movesets.

Also, Isshin only shows up once as a boss, same with Owl unless you get the Shura ending. And even then, Owl is different, and Isshin is different depending on the ending. Ape 1 and 2 area also different, since one has his head first phase, and the other one doesn't and has a pal with him. Corrupted monk is also different than True Monk with completely different movesets once you go past the first phase. Minibosses turn into regular enemies, of course they are reused.

Sekiro just has a more coherent and well thought out story with characters that are actually interesting and well developed, so they can bring them into the narrative multiple times at different points like a real story, unlike a never ending wave of literal whos (that do often get repeated) until you finish the game.

Thanks for providing proof that Fromdrones will defend literally anything. I've bookmarked your post for future reference

Boss Fights:
Sekiro>BB>DaS3>DaS1>DaS2>DeS

Gameplay:
Sekiro>BB>DaS3>DaS1>DaS2>DeS

Graphics and lighting:
BB>Sekiro>DaS3>DaS1>DaS2>DeS

Music:
BB>DaS3>DaS1>DeS>Sekiro>DaS2

Storytelling:
Sekiro>BB>DeS>DaS1>DaS3>DaS2

"Lore" as in item descriptions etc:
BB>DaS1>DeS>DaS3>Sekiro>DaS2

Characters:
Sekiro>BB>DaS1>DeS>DaS2>DaS3

Area Design:
Sekiro>BB>DaS3>DaS1>DeS>DaS2

World Design:
DaS1>Sekiro=Bloodborne>DaS3>DaS2

Demons Souls is the worst game in the series

Have fun being a bitter incel with no games to play either cuz you're poor or bad or both

Stop with this bait, retard.
Bed of Chaos is literally just a clone of Dragon God without being a cool set piece, without the stealth section, and the floor will just rng kill you.
And a "few" boss fights that are just npc fights? You mean only one? Its just Garl Vinland together with the maiden together. Old monk is a player as a boss fight.

You just sent the goalposts into orbit.

Sekiro's storytelling is shit though. Despite the characters being more fleshed out, I cared less about them... and I know I'm not alone. This is a case of less is more. I cared more about characters like Ludwig and Maria, even though you don't meet them until they try to kill you. Owl just felt like a boring evil shitter for example. Nothing Owl or Isshin does approaches Ludwig's realisation. Genchiro was the only character even remotely interesting, but he was so muted and stoic that he was boring.

Bed of Chaos, from now until forever.

>Immediately before walking in, go through one of the most unfinished, eye searing environments, in which looking over the railing in front of the boss door you can literally see outside the world's texture/box into pure untextured nonsense
>Slide into fight that just adds another few seconds
>Entire fight a complete gimmick, in which each part of it dies instantly upon being hit, leaving no combat complexity
>Giant sweeps from branch arms can easily sweep you a ways away from your destination, even when guarding, in which this can lead to falling to your death
>Chasms begin to open up after killing the first part, sometimes opening up so immediately you're hardly able to stop your momentum, and that's if the arms don't knock you in
>Giant plumes of fire and fire scythes attacking 24/7
>Collision for environment branches funky, with spots you think you can walk over but can't
>Final "challenge" is a jump onto a thin platform with branches and fire knocking you away

The fact that they save your progress of how many parts of the boss you kill says everything. They knew it was ass, even for a gimmick fight. Half the challenge is just avoiding the branches not necessarily from hitting you (in which sometimes taking the hit will knock you around less) but simply not getting your hitbox just slid into a hole. It taps into literally every single aspect of Dark Souls that is the worst, including platforming, precise movements under pressure, massive sweeping attacks with unclear collision, and a clusterfuck of environmental debris.

Bed of Chaos will always be the worst no matter what anyone says, to the point you may as well not even count it if you're comparing boss "fights". It's not even a fight, there is no fight. You either win instantly, or die, typically 20-40 seconds upon entering the arena.

Attached: 1553131728123.jpg (243x250, 5K)

>Sekiro's storytelling is shit though
>I cared more about characters like Ludwig and Maria, even though you don't meet them until they try to kill you
>Nothing Owl or Isshin does approaches Ludwig's realisation

>I care about these characters because I scoured and poured through lore videos on youtube and I remembered their name
>Storytelling
>telling story
>lore
>Incorporeal extraneous details attached to items
>story
>Telling
>Tell
>tell story

Good point. I'll amend that statement:
Both games have terrible storytelling, but Sekiro's is so bad it consequently ruins its own poorly-written characters by having them in frame far too much.

Reverse that and you might have an almost accurate list

I was a turteling faggot back then. I did BoC on my first try without falling on the holes.

The dragon god is garbage because it's such an underwhelming boss fight. That thing was hyped up in every trailer for that game.

imho there should be a DLC with a legit fight against the Dragon God.

They do in Japan, ass-for-brains. Publishing can be wildly different from region to region.

Sony declined it in Japan, so Fromsoft self-published it in Japan, Atlus in NA, and Namco Bandai in EU

>BB and DaS at the bottom
user why do this to yourself