What would you name this new steel move?

What would you name this new steel move?

Attached: F60EF3F4-A646-4864-8398-AA9F949F7509.png (1408x340, 561K)

Busted Nut

has to be 8 characters, user

Ouchie steel

Nut Shot

8 characters including the space

Mirrorblast

You can't name a move like that. We have to know the flavour. What type of pokemon learn it, what do the animations look like? etc.
This is a dumb way to do it.

Niggerslap

>8 characters
Damn. There goes Excalibur as an option.

Resonate

>8 characters
That's nothing, but fuck it. Caliburn.

have sex

エクスカリバー
7 characters

Duo-Edge

Metal Burst

Attached: druddigostanza.png (526x502, 295K)

DuroCock

This

Sounds like a shit move, so call it Shitmove

The Chinder Chagger Dagger

Attached: E24196DF-B0DE-4101-B79F-4E1D52250AF4.png (500x381, 181K)

I don’t get this meme and I see it all the time.

Shrapnel
> steel type
> major damage and recoil
I wonder if this move implies the user flinging a part of their metallic body at the enemy to attack.

Ah thanks. I have a new one.

Attached: 1521770303499.jpg (200x178, 11K)

Fusion core

Overclock

So we can expect a lot of new steel types this generation? How bad will the power creep be? Will gen 2 starts finally get their mega?

Attached: b33.png (540x373, 204K)

Lead Slam

gotta see the animation to get a good guess what a steel special attack that does recoil would be named, cause i can only imagine Nut Shot.

Destrodrill

a move with that sort of implication could possibly decimated 2v2 and 3v3 battle formats.

This is the perfect name. Sending it in now to win my copies.

Shrapnel

why should there be any power creep?

Grenade

why would there NOT be power creep?

Steel Rain

Or some variation of that.

There shouldn't, but it will happen. It has always happened with Pokemon, generation five is notorious for its power creep.

Attached: 1552480878657.png (628x581, 446K)

Ten Ton Slam

How can you come with a cool name if you don't even know which pokemon learns it, it's even worse if it turns out to be the signature move of an important pokemon, you want a cool name related to that pokemon lore/design.

What's power creep?

>only gen 5
lmao

sorry Im not big into pokemon but isnt a new edition usually only new pokemon? how can there be power creep if the old pokemon are gone?

Baddybad

Implosion

Dude is saying a bunch of nonsense words and then accidentally says nigger

A bit hard to explain but it boils down to old threats being outclassed by new threats and then the old threats are given a boost to combat the new threats.
It's one of the worst offenders
They aren't gone, they are still there but they tend to get outpushed by new threats. However there are Pokemons that have somehow managed to avoid the power creep completely like Skarmory, Gengar and Tyranitar.

The tendency for newer things characters/items/whatever in a game to be stronger in updates or sequels as either the devs get a better idea of what is good or want to add new mechanics or just straight up want stronger shit to appeal to people better

Any long term series that adheres to a fairly consistent ruleset inevitably introduces more and more powerful options. This is because an option needs to carve out a niche and do something better than other options if it's going to have any incentive to be used. As more and more of these niches get filled, the general power available to player increases over all, which leaves earlier options balanced around a game with less options in the dust.

As a Pokemon related example, look at Hyper Beam. Who in the ever loving fuck would use Hyper Beam these days?

>However there are Pokemons that have somehow managed to avoid the power creep completely like Skarmory, Gengar
o o f

dual edge
dualedge
whatever

Hyper Beam was only ever used because of the glitch in gen 1 where you didn't need to recover
A better example is Tauros. His stats used to be some of the best and normal used to be a good offensive type but now both of those are trash in comparison to everything else

Backbite

They’ll probably base the move on the name, that’s how Draco meteor was named and that ended up being the tightest shit

Lead Crash

Normal has good attacking options with absurd shit like boomburst and return. People just don’t run it because it doesn’t boost stats and why hit shit neutrally when you can hit them for se damage?

Avalon

>Skarmory
user WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BRO

Claymore
(Because claymores are double edged swords)

Gengar went completely to shit once they took away levitate

Kamikaze

Rutabang

Rust Ray
basically the user generates a beam made of small rusted shavings of its own body

His mega is still Uber

If it's physical:
Meta Break
If it's special:
Meta Beam

Entirely replaced by Celesteela

More Steel-types are never bad. After all, that type and Fairies are the most based.

But Celesteela dosen't have the same amount of bulk or recovery as Skarmory

FLAVOR TOWN

It says right there it's special, you fucknugget