Monkey Trouble

How is this Sekiro playthrough going?

Attached: 1554819736344.png (1080x810, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsbZZT6dZIA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCG2M0LkFPyLt_2m5-VHZw_aApNv8U76w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just beat the ape last night actually, I thought that fight was fun as hell

If anyone is having issues with phase 2 the umbrella blocks his AoE scream damage and Terror buildup

I'm getting all endings on one save file, just about to tackle owl 1 on ng++ and so far smooth sailing. Excited to end with shura since i like the meta implications of "existing only to kill" since at this point I'm already skipping all the cutscenes and just rushing bosses and fucking things up

I just don't think the game is for me. I never used parry in souls games. I'm more of a defensive fighter and this game doesn't accommodate my playstyle. Not being able to dress up my character is a huge no no. Sad that in this day and age the game only caters to heteronormative mostly white males. You can't even bring other players in for cute moments and help. Really can't believe I spent money on this garbage. It's a huge decline in quality and content from the souls games

Just did NG(killed final boss pretty clear), started NG+
I plan to do it to NG+++, it's fun having skills open that early

I never parried in Souls either but I adapted
every other complaint makes you sound like an ultra soicuck

I gave up

Attached: ik43m0d4i0uz.png (635x473, 222K)

poor bait /10

started new game yesterday, going for shura ending (did homecoming first) and focusing in prosthetic tools as i barely used them in my first playthrough

Finished it twice. No reason to play anymore unless you do some self imposed limits like no-damage runs.
Loved the game but there is no denying that Souls with its plethora of weapons was better

>458034635

Attached: 1543583666017.png (500x522, 33K)

I swear to god I have more issues taking out those freaking ninja and their twirling scythes of faggotry then I do with any of the bosses.

Attached: 1502362973035.gif (410x231, 1.93M)

I know this is bait, but I do kind of wish there was some customization options for the dude's clothes. Would like to have him wear a coolie hat at least.

the faggots in the castle roofs? just spam your shoulder buttons user

Dude, there are still two more endings.

Besides the Shura and one of the three normal endings there is no need to do them. No exclusive content in them and they only change the endgame cinematic

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stuck on Isshin second phase, having to kill Genichiro every fucking time is a pain in the ass.

Attached: 1554728174442.jpg (454x453, 85K)

>mfw ng++ charmless bell double monkey
Thank god someone recommended using mortal draw, that shit is a life saver in that fight

Attached: 1462991864706.jpg (400x533, 41K)

You can kill him in 30 seconds without getting hit, how's that a pain in the ass? The best part is, it's easy.

Everything in this game is easy once you figured it out. Let him struggle in peace

second phase is more manageable if you try to bait his jump attack and parry the huge area attack

Some things take a lot longer to master, Genichiro is simple to figure out

Getting stomped by the bull in my first NG+ run. I don't even remember what I did the first time around, I think I just ran about and hit his ass but now his health seems way too high for that to work.

What's the most efficient way to kill those dual wielding samurai? I'm grinding in NG+++ and want to shave off as many seconds as I can because the skill point requirements are getting ridiculous

Oh man. Thanks, Shinobro. Gonna try this tonight.

cheat engine for grinding.

Seriously, I say fuck killing the same boring fucking enemies 500 times to get a skill point

>grinding
git gud

Where are you grinding? The outskirts stairs? Just backstab the samurai first, then kill the cannon dude, he is squishy
But to answer you question, flame vent with living force

Just got to kill Isshin on NG+4 with kuros charm and I'm at 100%

>NG+++
>git gud
Retard

I am grinding in the outskirts but I'm doing the long route which has an extra 10k xp or so and there's a samurai you can't stealth kill on it. Thank you for the tip.

Just make sure it's not a lazurite flame vent, it doesn't apply burn status

I did the crazy lady in the mibu village, before the church.
Everything is fine but I cannot get those 2000 shekels for the gourm seed.

What do you even need skill points for at that point?

trying to get owl 2 this time around. not autistic enough for the return ending however.

Stuck at owl1. Fucking hate this. Nowhere else i can be either but fighting this guy

One.

Demon of Hatred. I know he's optional, but dammit all.

Kite the fucker, don't go in swinging or looking for a fight just keep your distance and take small chips he's actually really easy to dodge and let create openings on himself
Don't be greedy GL

Beat ape-ass on my third try. His first phase, throw oil on him, wait until he throws shit at you, when he jumps in the air, run towards him (missing his attack) then when he lands hit him twice, then use the flame vent; attack 5 times after that, rinse and repeat.

Second phase, make him do the 2-3 hit attack, with the last one when he stands straight and falls. Use the spear, then attack 4 times, rinse and repeat.

The final skill costs 9 points

I am unironically thinking of cheating for skill points.

is it me or is genchiro hard to mikiri counter, i can never time it right with him

I got it like 80% of the time. Other 20 i dashed past him.

It took me about 4 hours to grind out 35 skill points in NG+
If you put on some music or a podcast, it's not that bad

Use the red gourd you already have by now to reduce/remove burn damage from his horns, then let him charge you and parry his hits when he does the ones that are 3-in-a-row (sweeping his head side to side). He takes extra vitality/posture damage to the head.

You can always come back for it later, you'll be flush with cash by the end with nothing to spend it on except literally throwing it at enemies as an attack.

he has 2 different ones. the one after his jumping slice can be countered right when you hear the *chik* sound. The other one comes out at the end of his combo and takes a bit. I usually hit him once to help with the timing

Seething casualcuck

He has I think two attacks that are very exploitable after deflecting or dodging, one is when he jumps at you (dodge to the side) and that's the easiest. Don't forget to actually hold B and run to avoid the curse (but you can also just dodge behind him and get an ichimonji hit in while he's in the animation, it's very slow).

I'm at Demon/SS Isshin. Demon is the only unfun boss in the whole game for me. Not gonna bother with him probably.

I am at Genichiro. How much longer is the game?

On top of the castle? probably about halfway?

>Owl NG
>easy as fuck boss
>Owl NG+ without Kuro buttplug
>wrecks posture with delayed swings
>try to deflect everything like usual but hits still keep register as blocks enough times to whittle me down

Attached: 1541993898204.png (484x479, 82K)

>ng+++
>casual
just stop breathing brainlet

Im really hating this Demon of Hatred fight. First one that I really havent enjoyed at all

And Im salty that I needed to read some lengthy guide on eavesdropping in order to fight Owl 2. So I have to wait for another playthrough now.
I want to just fight Isshin already but Ill be damned if this stupid flame fucker lasts another day.

50-70% more left
Depends on where you've been before Genichiro.

where is demon of hatred and how fucking awful is he? i've heard nothing, but terrible things about this fight.

The hardest part about no charm owl is that he is always blocking thus it's hard to damage his vitality, takes forever to kill him
Hirata owl is unironically easier

he's easy, literally a low-tier Bloodborne boss.
Edgelords who act smug about deflection are just fuming they have to run, jump and doge in a fight with a giant fiery demon.
Or they just cheese it with the fire umbrella.

Ashina outskirts at the end of the game. You will see everything on fire there. He is pure aids imo.

Endgame, find a way to the outskirts and follow it back to dilapidated temple. Extremely awful fight but it's pretty epic. It's optional so you don't have to beat him.

almost fell for it

>retards didn't "get it"
He's a perfectly good fight, you're just mad you can't L1 to win.

Question about Purification Ending. I am already at the end of the memory, is it safe to go and kill Divine Dragon and then do Owl 2 or there is something that can lock me from the ending? I've seen mixed responses online

good for you faggot

How the fuck does not liking a shitty boss make someone an edgelord?
The whole game is about refining your timing, fast-paced sword battles, countering and taking advantage of missteps
Then DoH is sprint around and smack the balls for three fucking health bars

A pretty good boss. Don't know why people complain. He is a good boss straight out of bloodborne.

You have to learn his moveset like the other bosses, but most people who complain don't seem to bother. So they run in, do 1 hit and run back, taking ages. That is why so many people complain.

Because the game isnt Bloodborne
How is this so hard to grasp
You wouldnt want Genichiro in Dark Souls, and I don't want Midir in Sekiro

When there are no viscerals or crits fighting a boss with three healthbars is exhausting. Its more tedious then anything.

You fight him like a ds/bb boss moreso than a sekiro one. Its probably why people get thrown off so much

dash when you see the flash of light off his sword

Just beat all bosses but Genichiro, after him I am gonna go for Iron Code ending and probably stop playing after that. Fun game, I struggled less than I thought I would, oneshotted most bosses late game.

>finally beat demon of hatred
>get to isshin
>keep hesitating

Attached: jack.jpg (858x572, 26K)

Why was Wolf at the bottom of the well in the beginning?

Also this game has no secret areas or bosses, kinda lame.

Thats all she wrote

Attached: 20190410190212_1.jpg (3840x1600, 1.58M)

Everyone laugh at how pathetic this man is

Attached: 814380_20190410112837_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.19M)

Still on Genchiro part 2. Im tired and I dont want to play

What a fuckin jobber

Too scared to go through mibu village. How hard is it?

It's not exactly hard, but be aware there's basically infinitely respawning zombies. Best to be stealthy or knock them down then run before they come back.

Have fun with O'rin though.

Attached: 814380_20190327230625_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Thank god it's over. As the game progressed it got worse until I couldn't wait to finish that garbage.

No character customization is unironically why I didn't buy this game. If you're going to make me playing as a boring fuck MC who barely says anything at least let me choose what he looks like

Attached: 1476548756328.jpg (500x880, 134K)

I want to fuck orin

O'rin is for BBC only

That grab where he leaps over you has a pretty shitty hitbox

>Replay the game after beating it
>Beat this bitch in 1 try

Literally no replay value, because the game is muscle memory all the bosses are a doddle now. I would struggle more with DS2 since I haven't played that in years.

Bought it yesterday, and today's my day off
I can't tell if I don't like it because I need to git gud or because I actually don't like it. Fuck having one weapon fuck stealth, and fuck the skill tree, but there's bits and pieces I legit like.
Going to play more soon.

Attached: 1528086567597.jpg (484x483, 19K)

fuck owl what a shit fight holy fuck
>muh never ending posture
>muh block
>muh infinite range
fuck off

It sounds like maybe you had reservations about buying it at all so why did you?

big bushido cock?

>muh never ending posture
>muh infinite range
lmao stop running away

I don't think I'm ever coming back to it.
It has very little replayability once you 100% it.

I have been playing every day since launch and I am still stuck on genichiro ashina

I haven't played in a few days, I have one trophy left. The return ending.

I am Genichiro.

What's the best place pre-sunken valley to grind for money to buy this stupid thing? I've never had even over 600 gold on me at one time, and now I have like 120, three light pouches and a heavy. I heard this thing is strong but I have no fucking money

Attached: 1549550407469.jpg (460x508, 65K)

nani?

BRUHHHHHHHHHH IS THAT PEPE AND WOJACK?? BRUH IM DYING

terrible. the game just makes me want to boot up dmc5 instead

It costs 1600

I need fucking money

>monkey trouble literally needs his wife to help in part 2 electric boogaloo
What a beta.

literally ds2 levels of shockwaves going on with that boss. Standing behind him when he does the charge still hits you.

this but unironically

his arm sweeps around just like 99% of sweep attacks in the game.
stop being a faggot.

the minecraft cow?

Why are normal enemies and the envionment so weak in Sekiro? Theres basically no danger outside of bosses and mini-bosses

No it fucking doesn't, I'm talking about the red sign attack. He charges forward, there is no fucking sweep.

not even trying to meme. the game makes me want to stop playing unlike souls games where i can keep playing without getting pissed.
the chained ogre was my first wall. then the drunkor, then horseback dude. now i'm stuck on butterfly or have option to go in a spooky fuckin dungeon or kill the various mini bosses around the castle area.

i'm at a wall and afraid ill never beat the game

the red sign attack is a sweep, not a stab.
you're supposed to jump.

Dunno, purple ninjas kick my ass still. I had troubles with ogres on my first playthrough as well.

Ogres are minibosses, purple ninjas are not that hard and you can easily run/jump/grapple away

>jump
You are supposed to get out of the way. If you jump in place he just runs you over.

the robed samurais in the castle still kick my ass. i have no patients

>cheating
Off yourself faggot. I'd rather grind for 500 hours than cheat once.

this cow will appear above your bed tonight if you don't give me a good money farming spot

I'm in Minamoto Palace on NG2. Gonna finish up some stray npc questlines and get the Return Ending.

Then I'm just gonna cheat to get the other two. I don't feel like playing through another two times.

Those Interior Ministry guys don't fuck around. The one outside of Mibu village skillchecked me hard.
Bet we'll be seeing a lot of them in the inevitable DLC, since the shogunate's meddling in smaller clans' affairs is clearly signaled, but not explored in the plot.

If you block his jumping attack instead of deflecting it, you won't regain your composure fast enough to counter his thrust attack afterward.

L1 spam should really be punished heavily

pretty bad :(

Attached: gfdgfdg.png (930x67, 12K)

i haven't killed the quickdraw samurai guy yet but is that shortcut still there after slicing up the wall near the two other mooks near the window?

I'd be fine with them reducing the effectiveness of spamming L1 and instead making the dodge a proper option. But then we'd be back at dark souls again, wouldn't we?

I’ve been seeing this a lot and it mirrors my own experience

Owl is the first hard boss NG+ no charm

wrong.

It's up
youtube.com/watch?v=fsbZZT6dZIA

Attached: pewdiepie Sekiro.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

I just finished my first playthrough.

I don't undestand why people say that Isshins second phase is harder than his first, i only got to his second phase twice and his third once when i killed him, had more trouble with his first phase.

Still a nice game.

I'm literally fighting the boss right now. There is no point in bullshitting.

I've beaten him, he's easy.
Literally just jump you retard.

He’s a bloodborne boss with DaS2 hitboxes and DaS2 low adaptability rolls

that's why you jump to your left

>tried to get gf to try Sekiro
>not interested one bit, didn't even want to watch it
>she'll probably want to now

I'm pretty sure the window on deflection diminishes when the button is pressed successively, so it ends up being treated as a block if you mash the button. Unless you surrender Kuro's charm in NG+, you're not likely to notice it, though.
I really hope the DLC adds enemies that follow through with deathblows when your posture breaks.

Suck his demon dick the entire fight and you’ll be fine. The safest place is right under him

Cheesed him to death.
Got stuck at him and genichiro, got the monkey to jump to his death and entirely skipped genichiro.

So are there any things in particular I should try and do before triggering the Divine Dragon fight? I think I've done everything up to that point but I might be forgetting something.

You clearly don't even know the attack I'm referring to.
Or just run to the side.

I do you retard.
he has one run attack.
You jump it.
If I could undevelop Sekiro I would fucking spite you.

Someone explain to me this because i might have missed it
When you defeat genichiro at the end why exactly does Isshin pop out of him?
I mena i know he cut himself but why does Isshin come out? Wasn't he dead?

At NG+2 temple grounds, its starting to get boring, wanna move along so I can reach the endgame and farm skill points but then I keep thinking "why the fuck am I farming for when I'll be at the endgame and wont be able to use these skills on bosses because I've already beaten them to get here".

Guess I'm done with it. Cool game, on to whatever's next.

The Black Mortal Blade can open portals to the underworld. Isshin, being dead, was down there and crawled through when Genichiro sliced himself.

>If I could undevelop Sekiro I would fucking spite you.
What did he mean by this?

What?
Where was that mentioned?

Looks like someone didn't eavesdrop

>Where was that mentioned?
You see it happen.

It was Isshin's blood that was immortal.
Isshin's blood flows through Genchiro as his aire.
When Genchiro killed himself with the mortal blade his blood was still immortal, so Isshin was spewed out from it.
This is why he looks younger and has his old gear, it's how he looked when Genchiro was conceived.

chest at isshins house after ashina castle gets attacked the first time

>aire
heir

There's a note concerning it left outside of Isshin's room.
I don't think Isshin was obliged to return, but did so because it was Genichiro's wish and because he died unfulfilled, succumbing to his illness instead of dying in battle.

I thought he was a fun change of pace
His attack patterns are pretty easy to learn and work around while maximizing your damage.
Was the Guardian Ape also a bad fight to you?

I can't see myself ever touching this game again tbqh
Last 2 achievements are all prosthetics + all skills and I don't feel like wasting time farming fulminated mercury for nothing
It was pretty good but nothing even close to DS3 or BB

Attached: Untitled.jpg (388x452, 50K)

>literally Kratos's move
noice

Completely false lol. Where did you get that from? Genichiro finds and uses the black mortal blade, which the game tells you via a scroll, "opens a portal to the underworld."

everything you said is wrong
is correct

>not skipping guardian ape

I am a corrupted monk fps drops are killing me ffs

Have sex.

>30:20
Ah, classic Ogre.

Attached: shitboxes 1.webm (720x405, 2.9M)

>I'm pretty sure the window on deflection diminishes when the button is pressed successively,

while this is definitely true, L1 spam still works wonders 90% of the time, especially on NG.

DoH is literally a bloodborne boss dude. Learn his attack patterns (and yes there is a concrete pattern to his movepool) and focus on dodges
save the whistle for phase three

you dodged directly into its hand, iframe babby

the game has been out for like 2 weeks now what the fuck are you fags doing?

cant stand ecelebs or this faggot, but ill admit i laughed at parts of this, kill me now

Prepping the blazing bull

shitposting. i enjoy talking about the game more than playing now.

You apologists are so funny. If you actually watch the webm you see that his hands never touches the character model.

there are plenty of wonky hitbox webms out there for all souls games (software isnt perfect, what a profound concept), this isnt one of them. in souls this was only allowed because of iframes.

Dodge have iframes here too dickwad

I got too good. Owl 2 and SS Isshin weren't as hard as I expected. I mean restarted the game 3 times before I finally got to them but still.

if you sprint away from ogres grabs he will never touch you

I'm getting filtered hard by this fucking cunt

Attached: 814380_20190410112955_1.jpg (2560x1440, 550K)

nice backpedaling queerboy

once you beat him you'll realize how awesome he is and wish there was a bossfight mode.

The ogre is literally the first thing they use to teach you about grab attacks and how you're supposed to dodge it. he has the fastest perilous attack of any boss or miniboss and its a grab that you can't even dodge to the left to avoid (most of the time.)

literally bad game design.

That spear keeps fucking me up. I was able to consistently get him to 3rd phase then he fucked me up with simple stuff I was parrying away in phase 2. And now I'm so baffled I'm even getting filtered by Genichiro.

I need a break

Attached: oh fuck.jpg (126x126, 4K)

Why is he so shit? Doesn't he actually play games all the time and also played Souls? Like not even intuitively targeting the enemies, that's how someone would play who never played a ame.

>final boss
>filtered

Attached: I do not think.jpg (500x420, 55K)

just skip genichio

Finished Isshin off for good yesterday, it was cathartic.

Attached: 1526737664506.png (716x295, 233K)

I was getting my ass handed to me by demon of hatred before, but finally got him down then was able to consistently get to phase 2, then phase 3 of isshin, now I'm' just burnt out I think.

u wot

This. Sword Saint is where the game peaked for me since he's actually a fair fight, he just makes you exhaust all the game's mechanics, acclimating as the game's final boss.

I also really really like Isshin as a character. He's a cool grandpa who just wants a good fight and is even glad in the end since he liked Sekiro too and was just summoned because of his grandson's dying wish.

I found him really fun on NG, but on NG+ hard mode he fucking broke me. I have no idea how people find Owl 2 or Demon harder, they're a cakewalk compared to the spear phase. Thank god for the cheese, this playthrough was killing me.

Attached: 20190410220824_1.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

I wish there was an experience balloon, I'm tired of killing all these Ministry troops.

is anyone else finding that sekiro is just stomping on them hard, in just about every fight?
i had no problem with BB (just about my favorite soulsborne), finished it ten times over and had hundreds of hours in it just dicking around, got fairly comfortable at fighting bosses early on.
in sekiro it's just about the complete opposite and every single boss (hell even every single miniboss) takes me countless tries of throwing myself at them, taking a fuckton of damage in the process, and even resurrecting once or twice before I can take them out. I'm not button mashing, I'm trying to get them to bait out attacks I can safely get a hit or two in on, but I still find myself getting smacked around a lot. still really enjoying it but damn is it tough on my end. anyone else in a similar boat?

I really enjoyed Ape, especially phase 1. Phase 2 was more boring and by the time i hit lmao2ape I basically had it memorized.
DoH has way more range and Aoe

He's been barely playing games since Bloodborne. He played PUBG every now and then but that's it. He didn't even finish DS3.
He's been yelling at memes for the most part the past few years.

>getting filtered by Genichiro
kek it happens. what helped me was realizing I could parry his bullshit 360 windslash and that it was better to dodge and poke his ground pounds.

>bell + no kuro charm
I can admit I'm too casual to ever git that gud.

I've gotten the mortal blade but I'm taking a break for a bit until I can get a new controller. My current DS4 keeps disconnecting on very slight movements and it's getting me killed against ghost girl in the Mibu village. So far I'm liking the game but because enemies and bosses hurt so damn much and my controller never reconnects on time to save myself.

How much game do I have left? I

>I was getting my ass handed to me by demon of hatred before, but finally got him down then was able to consistently get to phase 2, then phase 3 of isshin, now I'm' just burnt out I think.
That's normal. Just put it down for a few hours or a day.
"Filtered" still doesn't apply to that situation. It means in an early part of the game you encounter something that's the average or lower difficulty than the rest of the game.
Isshin is cleary not that.

This, the earliest examples of filter are Ogre and Shinobi Hunter, followed by Bull and Drunkard

Fuck off normalfag

I was filtered by the purple ninja in the 3 story pagoda

I still think Ogre is a bit of a shit fight, especially as the throw type move tutorial enemy. I feel like I'm over half way done with the game and I've yet to see anyone with a neutral throw as fast as the Ogre's, or a throw that has even close to the same amount of tracking.

Currently getting filtered by Owl.
I've never been this mad at a video game before in my entire 25 years of life.

I almost snapped my controller in half.
Not even the most bullshitty Souls bosses made me a fraction of how mad I am right now.
I had to go take a cold shower to calm down.
I just can't fucking beat him.

I love it

Is it just me or are ogres an insanely underutilized monster in the game? There's like what, two of them, why aren't there any variations on them, or the red eyes at all?

>people have trouble with the ape
>when you can shit on it by just kiting it and using the shield against the shout

Attached: 1422423570437.gif (371x331, 2M)

L1 spam means that you get the parry posture damage but you take the posture damage that a block would. It will seriously fuck you on sword saitn and owl so it's pretty decently balanced

Mibu village is easy, all the villagers die in one hit and the only mildly annoying thing are the big guys who can be easily snuck around and backstabbed

Genichiro man.
I just want it to be over.

I didn't even consider trying the umbrella for that, I just used raven feather to teleport through it

Play with or without kuros charm?

Or you can just run and not waste emblems on such a trivial ability.

Don't give up frien.

Use the umbrella shield and try again

Attached: 1554908937093m (1).jpg (546x1024, 76K)

just defeated isshin pretty cool game. not as hard as i thought itd be

Sekiro feels like Ninja Gaiden, but you're not fucking Ryu Hayabusa but some kind of faggy NPC. You can't fucking do any kind of wall runs, jumps, acrobatic shit you need; you can only block and jump.

I feel really fucking limited and I don't like it. It's doable, but not fun. It feels like work.

First time I beat monkey and he just gets up I nearly had a spit take. Great moment. Then I found out it was a meme and Now I feel like a goober for falling for it

>waste emblems
What should they be spent on instead in that fight? You don't actually need emblems for that fight at all, but the shield serves as a failsafe against the terror scream. It's especially useful during the second fight with 2x apes.

Anybody got tips for flaming cleric beast?

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 13K)

I beat the ape, now the Owl is kicking my ass.

Attached: 1448776499934s.jpg (208x250, 13K)

i cant get used to the controls after playing dmc5. i honestly liked niohs controls over sekiro. shoulder buttons for attacking is fucking weird when the game is faster paced and has a dedicated jump button

More like it's like Nioh, except with worse combat and no real RPG systems.

Firecrackers or flamethrower in first phase, spear for pulling the centipede in second/2Ape(though you don't need a lot, he dies very quickly from it).

>using the prosthetics
no

>intentionally neglecting an integral game mechanic

Don't you get bored with just deflects and attacks?

Just got to Owl 1
Loving the game

You don't need either and your offensive options don't really speed up the fight by much.
Flame is honestly only effective once you have the ultimate skill followup.

Fulminated mercury is actually retarded to figure out how to farm without looking it up online.

it's called "tism"

So you want to make a very basic combat system even more basic? Ok.

So how hard is it Yea Forums?

NG+3
I don't remember the last time I took any damage outside of maybe some stray projectiles.

Semi-erect. Could be harder but good enough for a fap I guess.

Easier than any Soulsborne game and Nioh.

i dont know what to do. do i go in creepy dungeon or bang my head against a wall trying to kill the mini bosses available.

Attached: 1554527333595.jpg (768x1024, 233K)

Pretty fine I guess, though I'm getting a little burned. youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCG2M0LkFPyLt_2m5-VHZw_aApNv8U76w

Attached: 637361104.jpg (2560x1600, 2.51M)

Am I doing something wrong or does the Headless in Sunken Valley just have a massive lifebar and take next to no posture damage
I don't know what I'm meant to do here besides parry his attacks and pop a pacifying agent every 10 seconds

Harder than Souls

i also gave up, and on the ape too

Attached: 1554616225113.png (658x662, 37K)

Divine confetti.

I can't beat Isshin

Attached: 1554771297640.jpg (680x653, 74K)

Kill minibosses unless they're headless and shichimen warrior. Only come back to those when you have a healthy supply of divine confetti.

In the double ape fight firecrackers stun the shit out of the brown ape and wreck it's posture, making the fight both shorted and easier.
Use the umbrella all you want, I just don't understand how people have trouble running away from the scream. Though if you have Projected Force it's probably worth to block it and do the follow up.

>dodge directly into the grab
>WAHHH POOR DESIGN

if you're this sore about being bad at videogames, i can only imagine what a sour little bitch you are at work

It's a gimmick boss that requires divine confetti.
You can of course kill him without but it's tedious and there's no reason to put yourself through that.

i got spear guy, purple ninja in the well, quickdraw swordsman and also that shithead named general in front of the main doors who has like 5 dudes with him.

i ran past the headless in the cave near the demon bell. felt like a pain in the ass to fight.
i still haven't even attempted lady butterfly

I thought having the mortal blade gave you the same effect as divine confetti

Point is that people that have problems with the scream can easily solve it by using the scream.

I barely used consumables and ninja tools.

Climb the tower from the quickdraw guys idol and kill Genichiro

>is anyone else finding that sekiro is just stomping on them hard, in just about every fight?

the between-boss bits are laughable most of the time, but yeah most bosses have taken me 10+ tries and i often feel like i'm floundering helplessly a few times before i can even start improving. pretty sure the centipedes are the only minibosses i got on my first try since chain-deflecting is the easiest mechanic in the game.

I CANT BEAT LADY BUTTERFLY

you probably have lots of items, use them

>How is this Sekiro playthrough going?
already done with , and deleted very forgettable "soulslike" not going to bother with dlc or sequel , is not bad per se but very very tedious and boring

Attached: no liff.png (654x202, 50K)

Acquire skill

Put the game on hold until From patches the input lag on ps4

Mortal blade only does 2 things
>unlocks a new combat art
>allows you to perma kill immortals with a finisher after they've collapsed

the mortal blade is kind of weak, you only "use" it if you are deathblow-ing an immortal enemy, or use its combat art.

based

I'm feeling kinda down and just want to find a game to play right now.
But I'm stuck at the lady bug, the faggot on the rooftop and some dungeon gimp that gives you terror.
I haven't really devoted a lot of time on the gimp or the roof faggot... I'm think i'm done with this stupid game... just gonna stop playing games till mk11 comes out and that will will my constant feeling emptiness.

Do you have to beat Owl 2 before going to fountainhead?

>I CANT BEAT LADY BUTTERFLY
Attack twice, dash towards her at an angle, rinse repeat.
Use shuriken if she jumps.
First time she spawns illussions she always jumps in the same spot by the statue, so you can interrupt her.

lol

That's pretty fucking lame, you would think that a sword known for being able to kill the traditionally unkillable would be useful against ghost type enemies. It would be cool if you had to swap swords for specific enemies like how Geralt has his silver and steel swords.

be aggressive. especially if you're coming from souls games i think most people have a tendency to "wait" for openings, but this only leaves a ton of room for error. her 1st phase is a bit more flexible if you want to play it safer, but in phase 2 her butterflies are a pain in the ass to dodge to youre better off going balls to the walls and burning her down ASAP before the butterflies chip you away too much.

also, best tip for lady butterfly (and frankly, most bosses): if you repeatedly R1 them while they are blocking, after awhile (usually 2 or 3 swings) they will deflect you (big flash), and immediately follow up with a counter, which you can deflect yourself. you can build up serious posture by R1 R1 until an enemy parries, then immediately L1 to deflect that for more posture, and then back to R1 until they jump away or do something else. works on a silly number of enemies/minibosses/bosses.

well its combat art chunks them for massive parts of their health pool

You don't have to do anything you don't want to.

Be hyper aggressive. Owl is a boss to be posture broken by staying right on him.
Phase 2 was only beatable once I embraced that I wasn't going to win except by wailing on him and perfect parrying.

Attached: why_did_I_do_this.png (663x500, 569K)

Buy Nightjar and literally hold down l1 while mashing r1
It's how I beat her the second time through in one try after I lost progress from a corrupted save.

IS THERE FUCKING INPUT LAG?!
I KNEW IT.

I KNEW I WAS PRESSING BUTTONS AND THE SHIT WASNT WORKING.

FUCK.

Stay calm.
Observe his animations.
Try avoiding reacting to his attacks by automatic reflex alone.

cope

Deep and based user, but no I just meant will it mess with the ending I'm trying to go for if I step foot into fountainhead before beating Owl 2.

Attached: sekiro flowers.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

Does dying without resurrecting still build dragonrot
Also what the fuck are you supposed to use the suicide drug for

No.

>I'm getting a little burned
I guess the party is over

yeah its pretty noticeable too. i haven't had my new tv in game mode and it definitely is apparent. it made the horseback fight fucking annoying

The point of no return is defeating the final boss in fountainhead.

MOST of the game was a lot easier than I was expecting. Lady butterfly fucked me a bit, guardian ape and genichiro too, but they all took less than 5 tries. Every other boss I beat in one try...except for isshin. Holy fuck I musta grinded for 5 hours to beat that man, atleast 100 tries. Beat him and did demon in a few tries also easier than I heard about. Happy from finally learned how to make a final boss. I rate the game 9/10.

>Does dying without resurrecting still build dragonrot
Only dying builds dragonrot. Resurrecting on the spot does nothing.

From doesn't care.

Yeah it still builds dragonrot.
Okay so suicide pill requires a pink dot to revive BUT it doesn't give you the black bar. So you can die again and still revive if you got pink dots eft.

Hirata estate, dude. Pop a shekel balloon and get to work.

Fake deaths don't count towards dragonrot.
Only true deaths do.
>suicide drug
Normally you can resurrect once during one phase of a boss fight. You can use your remaining resurrect again when you've deathblowed the boss.
The suicide drug is for when you've exhumed one revive during a phase, you have no health items left and are low on health. If you use bite down you can resurrect again without having to deathblow first. It's a last measure healing item that gives you 50% health at the expense of revive.

>Sad that in this day and age the game only caters to heteronormative mostly white males.
C'mon, too obvious bait.

Arigato anikis. I'm gonna huff some Kuro approved fumes and go on an adventure!

Attached: sekiro wolf how to talk to.png (481x901, 384K)

Easy mode when?

Any other Chads here get the TRUE ending on their first play through without looking at guides like a fag??

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Where do I find a large lad for the ex-thief merchant? Did I goof by sending the big monk dude to the folding screen monkey dimension?

I got platinum last week, I'm on my 6th playthrough using Bell demon and no Kuro's charm, plus, I have almost 200 hours in the game.

>Not being able to dress up my character is a huge no no
It's not "your character" it's Sekiro and it's not an RPG, so why you should whant a gear system?

You're already playing on easy mode. You can activate normal mode by ringing the bell.

>MC who barely says anything
He speak, a lot actually and has a real personality.
Dressing like an idiot likeyou will will break his character.
if you dont know the game sont speak bullshits like that.

I'm on ng+5 just playing through the game slowly to get skillpoints so I can get all skills. went for the no charm + bell combo for the first time and the game is now whooping my ass again as if I was just few hours into it when I started. got through genichiro but I dont know how I will survive isshin or even owl.

Attached: 1554500152648.png (1280x720, 1.66M)

Yes and no, I did everything without knowing I was doing it and then decided to look up what the snake shit was for and found out that way. I also encountered the bug where she wouldn't open the door for me so I was worried I did it wrong.

Attached: 1476818530288.jpg (683x676, 129K)

Attached: 1527955300381.jpg (1049x779, 242K)

i kept getting absolutely shitter shattered by DoH until i realized you can just jump his fucking charge since it counts as a goddamn sweep for some reason

i was trying to dodge it and kept getting looped around mid dodge right back into him due to the lock on

Spanking the monkey is a fun passtime, especially when it gets back up for another round

Feels pretty good, I still fucked up some other sidequest stuff, but it was worth it to talk to the characters regularly

Attached: 1353549916269.jpg (300x300, 16K)

bait

Kotaro (the child-like monk) or the samurai dude standing over the well you started in at Ashina Castle.

>Spend 3 hours on rape ape
>Finally kill him
>Get to headless ape
>Scared out of my mind I'm gonna have to spend another 3 hours on him
>Kill it second try

Is this what gitting gud feels like?

Attached: 1554215057905.gif (660x620, 1.37M)

Close enough. Good job.

This is up there with BB

>Where do I find a large lad for the ex-thief merchant? Did I goof by sending the big monk dude to the folding screen monkey dimension?

The rewards for NPC quests is frankly shit an unrewarding in this game, so don't worry about it.

no time for it until I've finished the story mode of P4U lol

>first ape fight

was it kino?

Yeah I missed out on the second fight with owl but that was something you'd be extremely lucky to find without guides. Nice work getting the true ending user.

they can add it only if they call it "whiny twitter user mode"

nah the rapeform is the only difficult part of ape. headless is pretty predictable and the 2nd brown ape is mook tier.

Nvm, I was thinking about the surgeon and not Anayama.
Samurai guy doesn't work for Anayama. Only Kotaro does.

just mod it fag

I give up
I'm never gonna get the hang of this game

hello games journalist

So why exactly was the ape immortal and how did it achieve immortality? I feel like this was never explained in game.

Attached: guardian_ape1.jpg (300x169, 14K)

I fear this being the case for me. Sure I'm a bit spoiled by reading these threads but I refuse to watch a boss fight so I can fight them as blind as possible.

go fight ape 2 electric boogaloo
its got a centipede in it you nigger

he drinks the water in his watering hole. the same centipede infested water that comes from the same source as the senpou monk water.

I think my brain is wired wrong for sekiro. Ape was pretty easy and the shitty ghostly corrupted monk took me way too much time. Also is there a reason for bushes in ape area?

It was sipping the rejuvenating waters from the where the water flowed. Some dialogue with Kuro pointed towards this after Genichiro fight on top of the castle.
The monkey's puddle is somehow connected to Fountainhead. The small body of water has precious bait and some rubble that looks like Fountainhead architecture.
The giant carp also appears there after you fuck it over.

It was infested
Apparently that can just happen sometimes seeing as the undead training guy doesn't seem to know how it happened to him and wasn't affiliated with Senpou Temple at all

>didnt parry ogre once
I'll admit, he has more patience than I ever could

welp

What carries over into NG+? I assume I’m going to need to get the fruits again. What about stuff like Puppeteer? Prayer Necklaces?
Are there any deathblow arts aside from Puppeteer and the blood mist one?

is there any consequence to whom i give the sakura droplet?

there's another ninjutsu that increases your attack range for a lil bit, but you can get it on NG

Attached: 20190410052839_1.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

what do i do with the rice?

Same here. I finally beat him last night though and now I'm on grape ape. He doesn't seem so tough.

I think the trees are there so you can grapple to avoid the literal shit-flinging attack

That makes sense since the carp ends up there. I guess. Is tomoe responsible for holding the divine dragon captive at fountainhead? Why does immortality result in a centipede?

why boner

Attached: 20190410111112_1.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

what happens if you throw oil on the bull

No its the centipedes (and crickets) that result in immortality, not the other way around. I think its just because the water of the fountainhead palace is litetally corrupted with physical bugs and eggs. You can see them feeding on a carp corpse deep in the palace pool.

nothing. i tried my first few attempts but nothing noticeable.

I raped the game so hard on NG+ I started a new save and went no charm and bell
Got fucking bullied by the 2nd samurai miniboss, pretty gud

Can't beat Genchiro. I get absolutely decimated every single fight and there's nothing I can do about it. Fought him for about two hours today and gave up. He's an early game boss too, what's Owl or the Sword Saint going to be like for me? Fuck that shit, I wasted my shekels. Back to playing Nioh.

Rejuvenating waters is infected with centipede eggs or something.
Dragonblood immortality is the pure form of immortality and rejuvenating waters/centipede is the corrupted version of immortality. Centipedes are considered nasty and impure in Japan. In Japanese folklore there's some centipede that's an enemy of the dragons.

RIP user

>that moaning

Attached: yum.png (462x414, 313K)

Pay attention to his animations. Stay calm. Stop mashing buttons as an automatic response.

Genichiro is one of the bosses that NEED to be the one attacking you. If you get in his face and R1 his shit, it'll interrupt all his stupid bow moves and severely limit how he can respond.
He took me 20 tries the first time and now he's like slapping a baby around.

Just finished off the lady butterfly cunt, now I'm pretty sure the level cap doubled.
wtf, have i just ruined my save by not having grinded more before going further in this game?

Attached: 2.jpg (1278x1920, 1.14M)

Genichiro is THE boss. Once the combat clicks, you'll beat him without issue.

So immortality can be achieved by drinking the fountainhead water or having the divine dragons blood like kuro and the divine child.

Don't give up user. I was also stuck on him, I went exploring around to gain a few prayer beads, an after a few more tries, I managed to beat him. Remember to play it slow: attack one time, prepare to parry, attack one time, parry.... You will be more succesfull than if you go shinobi-ho on him.

Keep at it user
Genichiro took me forever

>the level cap doubled.
huh?

what? hirata estates is a memory so technically you haven't gone anywhere in the game

it's one of the best healing items in the game
it's basically a much stronger version of the pellet
you can go back to her to get more after you eat it
however if you get too much rice from her she eventually gets sick but that can be remedied with a persimmon

Just took out Owl 2 on NG+.
I believed I could do it and so I did it about 50 attempts and the next day later.
Now I am the Giant Dad.

Attached: 1430996209781.gif (450x720, 2.66M)

The only obscure one is Purification because of the eavesdropping shit.

EVERYONE STOP PRAYING FOR MY GRANDPA HE IS TOO STRONG. HE BROKE OUT OF MY NECK AND SEKIRO CAN'T STOP HIM HE IS TOO POWERFUL

>back to playing nioh
Hahahahah

>I've never been this mad at a video game before in my entire 25 years of life.

Pretty much me. And I'm a person who quit easier games because of bullshit. This game is just straight up fair unlike a lot of the soulsborne glitches so I'm still here getting mad everyday because I refuse to be a pussy on a legit challenge.

btfo!

>mfw he shoots himself in the foot phase 2 like everyone else does
These niggas really need to stop using gay lightning attacks and ghost owl shit, it just makes them suck

Attached: 1550015318905.gif (477x512, 3.3M)

reminder that lady butterfly did nothing wrong

stuck on the final boss
he's a right cunt

My wife.

Attached: 1554359743894.jpg (1080x1528, 433K)

Jump over owl.
Mikiri Owl.
Bully Owl.
The system works.

would you emma?

Ng+4 bell and no charm.
I die really fast.
Fun.

this happened to me as well, genuinely the hardest boss I have ever faced
the rest of the game is a breeze by comparison, beat owl on my 2nd try
Isshin on the other hand...

imagine if kuro and rice loli made a baby

Would probably look something like the great one you turn into at the end of bloodborne.

I just dont understand how you could have trouble with Gen and not Owl.

I got Gen on my 3rd try. But I'm on day 2 attempt 35 with Owl.

Every boss up until now Ive.got in under 10 tries. But fucking Owl I cannot wrap my head around.

The munky with his posture breaking swipes begs to differ. I wasn't prepared for this. I only one because I learned parrying his downward slash.

Just beat the ape after 6 goes learning his moves. How did he ever reach this flower?

Attached: 2D1A6342-D682-42FE-9D03-86394F49003D.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

haha imagine if they fucked

imagine if we actually had a video of that happening lol

wouldn't that be something ahahaah

Would I what?

Attached: D12DDF0A-1385-46E7-95FE-7D82B0044D0E.jpg (719x999, 126K)

Attached: 1554398980957.jpg (1120x1580, 1.24M)

The kids are cute when they’re sleeping.

He would probably just bully one of the lesser monkeys to grab it for him when his waifu shows up.

Pretty much this. He's the final boss of the tutorial.

What’s the weird rocky stuff around his neck?

>*SHOOTS YOU&

Attached: Sword-Saint Isshin PePe.jpg (1282x1080, 894K)

I really feel like I'm not playing this game right, partly because I rebound my controls into something stupid. I've been trucking through the whole game relatively okay, but I'm really worried I'm going to hit a brick wall at Isshin, like I can't blunder my way through him.

Cannot beat Genichiro
I'm done

Attached: Sekiro Ape PEPE.jpg (559x1078, 341K)

Attached: Oni of Hatred PEPE.jpg (1051x1080, 641K)

every once in a blue moon a pepe edit can be okay

>Braps in your face
>Throws faeces at you
>Temper tantrum when he’s losing
True Sekino.

Owl is SO frustrating
Its the one final roadblock before Isshin.

The dragon is nothing.
Not being able to beat him is driving me insane. Im so fucking close.

or being granted it by the divine child like Sekiro, however that happened

Could be bits of bone that grew around the nodachi to stabilize it.

Not exactly sure how the immortality stuff would affect wound healing with the weapon still lodged in it.

Or maybe its matted fur from pus or blood coming from the wound that never really closes properly.

Headless actually has fewer moves, he’s easier to predict.

You can do it nigga

Are there any frogs in Sekiro?

The power of love

fucking aris beat the game with bell demon on too
you fucks have no excuses

Why did he make Wolf close his eyes?

Even if i never neat isshin ill be satisfied i came farther than 99% of people

How is the optimization for this game on PC?
If it's not good I'll just pull the trigger and get it on ps4

Very good, though it's capped at 60fps and vsync is turned on.

You'll have to force vsync off in nvidia/amd settings, and there's a mod out there to unlock the fps.

>I'll just pull the trigger and get it on ps4
PC's optimazation is good theres FPS unlocker
that makes game super smooth if ur rich kid with 144hz monitor
runs better than PS4 desu
there are some parts where PS4 drops to single digit FPS

Very good

his throw two shurikens and then slam I found really easy to deflect twice and then dodge for free hits, found it really easy to punish that attack
plus the lloyds talisman one, run around him and get two hits in

Thanks dudes

Attached: 1548875939360.png (800x800, 515K)

this game is impossible

I've gotten that down. My problem is surviving long enough to exploit those attacks.

Also worth noting that being behind any boss is an additional hit as opposed to just a single punish.

cope you farming casual

Divine dragon is the boss that seals the deal, so no

Just beat Guardian Ape. Wish i had more time to play.

Ape took me a lot of tries but in the end was rather easy. First phase is childs play if you use firecracker. Second phase I ended up just very slowly depleting his vitality after learning how to stun lock him and when to run away.

If I beat Sword Saint Isshin, does this mean I'm good at video games?

Attached: 1537088465118.jpg (305x326, 39K)

> huh?
Yeah are you being sarcastic or something?

easiest plat between all from games. Demons remain the hardest.

Attached: Sekiro.jpg (540x1140, 60K)

>Hombre sin igual
SEKIRO
ESTO ES EL FIN

Better than 95% of everyone who’s played Sekiro, myself included.

Yes

I'm running it on a gtx 770 on high with motion blur off and shadows on medium getting 60fps almost always.

there's like 6 red-eyes in the game total
2 ogres
2 npcs after a certain questline
1 fish
1 endgame miniboss

On PS4, only 61% of people were able to beat Gyoubu.

fuck Laurence and fuck the church

holy shit

Good game. Probably my favorite From game so far not counting Amored Core.

Attached: Capture.png (330x77, 7K)

they probably hit the wall at lady butterfly and gave up then and there

Less than 50% have beaten her.

MY NAME

LOL and sonyfags claim they are hardcore gamers
i heard 4.6% beat Isshin too
lol quite sad if true

Attached: over 9000 kek.png (655x653, 297K)

you've got to be shitting me

Pretty sure that's way better than Gascoin tho

most people are casual

So they didn't have to make an animation for that scene

Don't use kuro's charm

You are right, only 45% were able to take down Gascoigne.

Post the Lanky Kong edit.

Fighting the ape on ng+++ and no charm+bell is a nightmare on the first phase

Does pic related happen to you in this game? I'll buy it if so.

bloodborne has been out for several years and has gone on sale fairly cheaply, not to mention that people can share physical copies.

how hard is it without kuros charm?

That picture is about 75% accurate, the ape will not squash you with his ass.

>45%
hahahahahaha

Attached: kek blows up.jpg (449x1197, 239K)

It was also free on PS+

that's pathetic lol

gas coin can easily be defeated if you bring the music box and molotovs

sekiro bosses are a tad bit tougher since you're forced to learn the game and cant find ways like that imo

Not much until you get to Owl, where it increases 2x, and then you get to Isshin, where it increases 10x. Isshin without charm is by a very large margin the hardest boss in the game.

Not to mention you can summon

Attached: monkey-business.gif (921x1168, 335K)

>spent yesterday 3 hours and to kill Isshin on ng+ with no charm
>first try him today
What do I do now? Demon Bell is just artificial difficulty.

I'm currently on my sixth prayer necklace, would that be enough to get through Fountainhead?

Gascoigne is easily the hardest "first boss" in a Soulsborne and his arena is cancer
Great fight though, wish they recycled him in the Chalices instead of Rom and BLB
Wish Sekiro had chalice dungeons

fountainhead is SURPRISINGLY easy
ur good
just watch out for FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fountainhead probably isn't what you expect, at all
Just go do it, you'll see

The charge IS a sweep, jump it.

Just drop the charm, the game mechanics make more sense without it.

>3 weeks after release
>Yea Forums still struggles with this game

When did you guys became this normie?

Attached: 1547751095952.jpg (720x888, 334K)

Good tip. I beat him 2nd try, had to use all my heals + a Divine Grass but I did it.

The game is genuinely difficult, no other game has ever given me such a thorough whacking.

yea it's difficulty but once you understand the gameplay and get the flow it's honestly pretty easy.

Damage in this game scales and prayer beads don't really mean shit

also the boss of fountainhead is the point of no return which cuts off some prayer beads and all the endings, if you care about not missing anything or wanting to choose the ending complete them before doing it

>Damage in this game scales and prayer beads don't really mean shit
what the fuck. for real?

>Damage in this game scales and prayer beads don't really mean shit
You've got to be kidding me.

Why the fuck the last boss have 4 phases? Please help I dont have patience.

Attached: DtNx3YmU4AA98cC.jpg (630x630, 34K)

>I thought that fight was fun as hell
It was.

Died a total of 109 times on my first playthrought, 5 of those were on exploration
Anyone else tracked their death?

Is O-rin the easier boss in the game?

No, but I'm pretty sure I've already passed 500.

literally literally literally pls don't disagree that'd hurt my feelings

>more patience
>skip every tutorial
>get fucked because he doesn't know how combat works
>doesn't even have fucking throwing stars at ogre because he didn't bother to do even the most basic exploration

Does No Kuro Charm and Demon Bell stack?

I JUST GOTTEM, BYE BYE GRANDPA

try fighting o'rin with bell demon and path of hardship then come back

Yes, her posture is very fragile.

yes they stack

kuro's charm only makes you take damage through a block, bell demon increases all (posture-)damage taken and less damage dealt

they both give you +sen&exp though

Did you take great pride in cheating, or did you beat it without cheating like a fucking casul?

Attached: 1546217252533.png (303x311, 178K)

I just beat the first fight against Genshiro of Ashina on top of the roof, where you get Kuro back. Motherfucker stopped me like a brick wall, after I'd been having no trouble with any of the enemies or minibosses so far. Are the rest of the bosses this hard?

Also what does giving the Sakura droplet you get from madam butterfly to Kuro do?

well you got a split second to jump the fuck away or block so usually jumping is the safer option because LEL GRABS. didn't even bother parrying the shit head myself

>Literally just stand still and jump
I fail to see how it gets harder

Attached: 1552656741494.jpg (1280x1280, 633K)

i took great pride in beating it with my own skill and no cheats.

gives you an additional ressurection. it works like the one you get from killing enemies though

>just beat the ape
HE DOESN'T KNOW

>t. Shitter

>ng+
>estate
>attack thief merchant guy
>surprised you can damage him
>kill him
>continue with game
>get the info
>go back to merchant
>he's no longer there
is the estate really just a memory?

>just beat the ape
HE DOESN'T KNOW

Attached: 1484360915177.gif (300x223, 1.41M)

it is a memory dude ;) he doesn't exist in the current day if you kill him in the past

it's left ambiguous but also Sekiro uses a lot of Budhism metaphors through out the game
concept of 六道 is constantly portrayed throughout the game

they kinda cherry pick what actually makes a difference in the present, don't think too much about it. timetravel shit barely makes sense

Don't give up, i was only able to beat the ape after 2 whole days of trying, everything else will be easier trust me. Right now I'm currently at the final boss and I'm so glad i didn't give up. You can do it user, believe in yourself that i believe in.

Nothing really filtered me in this game
That said I am very shit in crpg combat and had to reduce the difficulty to easy to beat the final boss of D:OS2 so I'm not gonna judge when someone sucks ass at Sekiro

I DID IT. I BEAT THE OWL.
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCM YOU FUCK YOU

Does anything special happen if you never die?

Where the heck can I score loads of Divine Confetti? I've got nothing but ghosts to fight and 1 confetti left. I lost a whole bunch because of a shitty controller constantly DCing from my PC and getting me killed

Move on. Playing sekiro past ng+ is pointless.

you can buy it for 300 sen from every vendor once you beat the real corrupt monk in fountainhead

You kinda can't, you can buy them infintely in late game but until then they are rare.

>beat her on 1 try with 0 problem
>tfw cant bond with Yea Forums bros

The blue robed retainers in ashina castle have a decent chance of dropping divne confetti

Same thing. I really enjoyed her fight though.

im not one for consiracy theories but i see these posts often enough to wonder
>posts 100% achievements
>says game is boring ore someshit
what am i supposed to think ?
is this real ?
do so many of you fuckers force yourselves to 100% a game despite being bored ?
at the moment the only valid critique of sekiro is that it is not very replayable
how much hours did you expect to sink into this anyway ?

Attached: 1541494005047.png (299x355, 155K)

you can save the ghosts until later when you can eventually buy confetti
farming sen for confetti is way easier than hoping for the rare drop

They're probably using an achievement unlocker

Honestly then you are just a retard. If you value you time so little that you will spend 500 hours of your finite time on the Earth grinding skill points which takes just as little skill as changing a value then feel free.

The world needs more good like gerbils like you.

1. stole screenshot from other
2. achievement unlocker

but to be fair number 1 is easiest
I bragged how Bloodborne was just too easy
and posting stolen screenshot of achievements. it is great way to argue with someone with these screenshot that isn't yours. it adds credibility.
i do it all the time when From Software game comes. I just post achievement screenshot and tell people game was shit.

Attached: 234.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Where are the real Kamaitachi ? this game lacks of yokais is the only thing that dont let this game be GOTY.

Attached: Yosenju.png (1280x720, 1.36M)

You get multiple weapons, stealth is optional, the skill tree is mostly just tedious desu, particularly towards the end, so I feel you there. The game does get easier as you go along though, the hardest part of the game is the tutorial area before the castle. Just remember: fight slowly and carefully and use tools and items. There's no reason to spam and rush. Spend a solid amount of time just blocking (not trying to deflect) and moving around the arena until you know how the enemies fight. Take advantage of respawning grunts to practice your deflecting and dodging. The windows for both are fairly generous BUT only if you do so as late as possible, it's very easy to dodge early (due to nervousness or etc.) and fuck yourself over from attack tracking.

Use a usb, user

Theres the nightjar, they ride whirlwinds and cut people down with sickles

Drunkard and Butterfly were the hardest for me, the former because it takes so much time to kite the other enemies away so you can focus on learning his moveset and countering it. Butterfly is just a pain but you can leave her for later. Horseback and ogre and VERY easy if you have the right tools and they tell you beforehand to get them iirc (oil + flame vent for ogre, firecrackers and grapple attack for Gyoubu). The abandoned dungeon is very short and linear, just sprint through, hit the idol at the end, skip the Shichimen warrior unless you want an optional item and know how to fight apparitions, swim across the waterway, and you'll end up at Senpou temple. Taking a different turns lands you at the bottomless hole leading to Ashina Depths' poison pool, which is kind of annoying until you beat Guardian Ape. Just keep exploring other areas and practicing and remember you can skip a lot of fights if you're not ready for them yet.

The ogre's hand clips right through his chest, of course they made contact. The grab is telegraphed and they give you a few ways to get away from it (directly running, or grappling onto the branch) and even give you a recovery method (grappling onto the ogre after being thrown).

Attached: hand through chest.jpg (720x397, 43K)

i finished the game fighting the old dude in a field and hated every second of it. i get the feeling the from just ran out of ideas and were extra lazy with this game having such little content.

>finally kill thundercunt and get to explore the vast waters
>collect everything, found the giant carp and noted i'd come back later, finally went to the deepest part
>let me guess, headless
>mfw fucking TWO of them

Attached: dos.jpg (225x225, 8K)

From really likes the "big old sad dude in field" thing

>tfw we are all Shuras on our way of getting gud

>He didn't finish the game in hard mode

I am the new sword saint.

Attached: sg.jpg (720x540, 95K)

This game's fighting system is very interesting I feel like this game is more like "punch out" then"Dark souls" This game is "if you had a gun too my head" what i would call art.

Attached: 1543770272032.jpg (827x620, 89K)