Yea Forums plays OoT multiplayer

get the fuck in here

discord: discord.gg/tmpKTk
lobby: bigboyden
or you can just make your own
we about to finish the forest temple

how to get:

1. Ocarina of Time 1.0 rom: mediafire.com/file/3jzipu9tl67sppi/Ocarina of Time 1.0.rar

2. The current version GUI (157 mb): github.com/hylian-modding/OotModLoader/releases

3. Put the 1.0 rom into the rom folder. Run "OoTModLoader-GUI.exe", make sure private and public network boxes are checked if the windows box appears.

4. Make a lobby or join a lobby. That's all there is to it. Be sure to set your controls and shit as well. Make a new save whenever you join a new game.

bruceivshankle.wixsite.com/centralocarina/voyaer-of-time
30 zelda romhacks

Attached: smashed.png (1132x809, 191K)

cringe and zoomerpilled

I saw the thread yesterday and I have questions before playin this

>is there an ingame chat?
>everyone get different items or two guys can have the same one?
>everyone share the hearts/health or everyone have individual ones?
>what happens if you die or leave the game in a mid run
>is possible to save?
>can everyone actually beat a temple all together?

Attached: 1553871413667.jpg (434x417, 74K)

No, but maybe in the future? (Not sure)
Everyone shares all items save for pickups (hearts/arrows/magic/etc.)
Individual, same with ammo and magic
Nothing unusual I'm pretty sure
Yes
Kinda? The bosses and enemies and client-side, but players share keys, and any event-based thing (i.e. pushing a button or beating a room of enemies) is shared as well

Also of note is that bottled items are shared as well, so if you pick up a fairy everyone will get a bottled fairy, and if someone uses everyone loses it

are client-side*

>no chat
the only thing keeping me away from playing it

It's what the discord's for.

Uh oh

Events are very glitchy be wary.
I softlocked yesterday when I triggered a button someone else already has triggered and the animation was looping forever since the game doesn't know which event is the real one.

bump?

>discord
no thanks

Then don't join. It's an easy solution to the current lack of a chat feature. You don't have to post how you're so based and redpilled and above jewish trickery for not using it. Just don't use it and shut the fuck up about it.

Attached: 1501813731168s (1).jpg (228x221, 7K)

Mac cant run bizhawk. I hope they find a way to make this run on like, openemu or some shit.

Yall still be on at 6? I'm a wagie.

I ran the exe but the game isn't starting.

What happens when you open it? Do you get some kind of error message, or is it just not opening at all?

not him but I have same problem just gives a lua error

Hang on, I think I downloaded the wrong version.

Thanks OP! I'll be playing with my little pretty pink pussy while playing with you Yea Forumsirgins!

based
fucking lold

how the fuck do i play

>Mac
Lol get a real computer faggot redditor

Did you already join in, or are you trying to join? If you're already in, check your items after leaving Link's house. If you've got a bunch of bullshit, you're in. Otherwise, try rejoining.

Thank you.

i downloaded and followed OP, what next? all i've got is a command window

>voice chat

Attached: 1534529143209.png (297x314, 162K)

who the fuck says we voice chatting

Are you sure you go the right version? There's a CLI and GUI version in the link in the OP, you want GUI.

I'm fairly certain most of us use text chat.

shit you're right thanks

Lol download the fucking GUI not the client. Maybe you should go back to a game for retards like Smash Ultimate.

If you show me some gameplay video to see how it works I would try it.
This game is an important part of my life, I'd love to play it with friends.

how many are you at the moment? downloading

Attached: 1541624517124.jpg (800x457, 81K)

To be honest, it's not that different from vanilla zelda. Biggest difference is that items and events are shared between players (i.e. if one player gets the bow, everyone does, and if someone pushes a button, it'll happen for everyone).
It's a bit like SM64 Online but without the PVP in that regard.

Just me at the moment (as far as i know), but another player might be coming back, and there's 2 players we're waiting on besides him.

By the way, for anyone already playing, we(/I) are waiting in the forest temple.

is the sound supposed to have ear raping stutter?

No, although it's working on my machineā„¢ so I can't really help you with that. Sorry.

how do i upscale, this looks like garbage

Don't really know, to be honest. Haven't really messed with the display settings since I don't really care how it looks that much.

>multiplayer OoT

please stop raping this game's corpse.

>running a random .exe that was linked on Yea Forums
How retarded do you think I am?

Attached: 1537191599665.jpg (404x267, 28K)

fucking won't start the game even though I have he .n64 file in the folder. I tried opening it with file>open but i found out I wasn't even connected after going through the fucking gay intro. how the FUCK do you make it play the game after it starts the client?

Have you tried reconnecting already? That happened to me the first time I connected, but it seemed to get fixed when I rejoined.

>corpse
oot is a very interesting chair-bound old man

Who the fuck took the elevator in forest temple?

just tried again and the same shit happened so I give up and hate ocarina of time now thanx.

Anyone up for trying rando again? I'll make a seed that's slightly less bullshit this time.

bump. checked it out, looks like fun. we need more players

Did anyone get past the Salfos fight in the forest temple?

We're already most of the way through the forest temple, just gotta go down the elevator and do that shit

On the Zeld server?

No, on bigboyden. The one in the OP.

That's still up?

Are people not playing on Zeld anymore?
That's where I am.

Attached: 1308178117836.gif (196x207, 778K)

>discord
you must be at least 18 years of age to post here