Hey bro what if we took the shittiest part of mmos, the combat, and made it into a single player game?

>hey bro what if we took the shittiest part of mmos, the combat, and made it into a single player game?

Attached: ahg.jpg (2598x1128, 1005K)

FF12 has a better battle system than any FF before it. It also doesn't have MMO combat.

>having an entire party auto attack everything in range with no player input is a better battle system than any ff before it

This is better then selecting "Attack" over and over from a drop down menu.

None of those have MMO combat, espeically not Amalur.

>having an entire party auto attack everything in range
Gambit system was too smart for niggers like you.

Name me 1 (one) MMO with Xenoblade gameplay.

The gambit system was great because it was more about setting up your party perfectly for a difficult encounter and seeing if it kept stable.

and if it does you have now done a fight without even touching the controller. this is good design how?

KoAR had great combat. Lick my ass and suck my balls.

Some people enjoy seeing a strategy or plan play out perfectly rather than relying on twitch based skill. There is also the fun of setting something up, it failing, and having to adjust that system on the fly. Different strokes for different folks.

you spent the same amount of time setting up the gambits prior to combat, it's like building a rube goldberg machine, very satisfying to watch when it works

So none of those game have mmo combat ?

Kingdom of Amalur was good though

My only problem with Amalur was the melee combat.

Setting up and tuning the strategy and watching it play out isn't really much different selecting attack from a drop down menu. You can also control the characters how you wanted, but I usually set it up like Marvel:
High DPS character for anchor.
Buffer/healer for middle.
My controlled character on point.

Attached: dragon-age.jpg (450x450, 40K)

you only do that in the zoomer half of the series

FFXII was good I can't believe I said that I'm getting too old

Attached: 27399972_1865060840193952_1386204849_n.png (647x960, 897K)

Amalur doesnt have MMO combat it just feels like and empty MMO world

How can anyone like this terrible art

Whatever fag

Attached: 1391574540846.jpg (179x83, 3K)

X

but 20 year old tab targeting systems are better than whatever the fuck this game uses. God I hate this shitty game.