Outward

What a pile of old rubbish!

Invisible walls! NPC are "good" and "bad", you can only attack "bad" NPC you are allowed to attack! Load screens for days!

What is you character build?

Attached: outward.jpg (1400x920, 116K)

comfy

I'm going for a spellblade. I want runemage last playthrough so i'll have fun with it with normal magic. I got the blue sand armor so now i'm saving for a couple skills.

Just about to pick this up. If i liked janky ass RPGs like Gothic and Elex, Risen and shit, will i like this?

Yes.

It's barebones comapred to Gothic and Elex

This as well, i just hope they add some more content. If it sells well i hope those frogs make a dlc

They got ambitious, it would have been better if it was all just one map.

Attached: D00sBPkX0AQCacD.jpg (1200x835, 232K)

Is there enough content to atleast get my money's worth? $50 seems like a bit what for the game is.

They probably could have justified the $40 price tag with 6 maps instead of the 4 it currently has. Now if they're going to add a map it will probably be a DLC.

If you have a coop buddy maybe,

The Sorobeans, the jews in the green robes. They're supposed to live in a volcanic region. It would be interesting, new content would be nice. It's just that the world is empty. Add some adventurers or a caravan.

>you can tell when the devs stopped shilling this game after it wasn't getting +400 replies a thread
Amazing.

pirate you fucking shit

if you like it, then buy it

I don't understand magic and spells at all. Someone give me the brainlet explanation on how to even use this shit

Attached: jak.jpg (700x700, 209K)

Damn you guys work quick with these. It hasn't even been an hour yet.

It would be nice if they added more types of encounters and give them a bigger patrol range. They need to increase the respawn rate on the overworld maps first.

What the fuck even is that

First picture of a black hole

Picture of a black hole, released by scientist kikes about an hour ago or so

we cant see black holes you fucking idiot

You just did though

African-american hole, you nazi KKK bastard.

What don't you understand?

Lmaoooo I watch Sing's streams too!

I don't understand how to use magic and I don't understand why the people are selling me magic I cant use. I know where to unlock magic and where to buy that mp5 passive but thats it

>I don't understand how to use magic
You put it in your quick slots and use it.
> I don't understand why the people are selling me magic I cant use
You mean, because it says something like "does nothing on its own"? Magic is combination based in this game. For example, if you cast Sigil of Fire and then Spark while standing in the Sigil, your Spark will become a Fireball.

funny isnt it? I remember a thread that got to max bump limit a few days ago. Havent seen anyone talk about this game really since then.

Is Kazite Spellblade worth it if you don't use shields?

Sure, just take Elemental Discharge instead.

Thanks user.

FUCK sorobeans and FUCK Levant

AESTHETIC

Attached: 20190409065013_1.jpg (1920x1080, 375K)

Where the fuck do i go to learn spear skills?

>walk in
>see chest on grand display
>think its a trap
>>>its fucking not what the fuck

The king of Levant teaches you a spear skill.

Where the fuck is that

Levant you fucking retard

>Where is the king of Levant

Attached: 1527482170344.png (365x365, 236K)

How do I get there from Cierzo?

Ask an innkeeper, you loaf of bread.

Attached: 1553418458369.png (250x250, 66K)