You cheated not only the game, but yourself

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.

You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory.
Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Attached: beckoning_bell.jpg (408x409, 34K)

I used to trigger my friend when i joked about him summoning ghosts in DaS3, cannot believe that the fanbase went even more retarded than that on an even shittier game, holy fuck.

for using the pvp bell?

>not just watching a lets play and shitposting the game like you played
Get on my level son.

I say the same thing to console players and anyone who has a PC that can't play the game on max settings. If you can't see the Ray tracing in tomb raider and bf 5 congrats you wasted your money

What is this meme? What did I miss in the last 24 hours?

Twitter shit

Haha hillarous meme op

You can't deny there's truth in it, though. What's the point of jerking yourself off over how hard the games are if you can just pull in some random asshole to do all the work?

Guy was right though, how is this a meme?

I only used the bell after I finished the game already because I wanted to play the game with friends, especially since playing with friends makes chalice dungeons much less of a slog
made a new char so me and my friend can basically co-op the entire game together, jolly good fun

Attached: 1554599679081.jpg (500x895, 64K)

>"Hey guys I just killed the hardest boss in the game!"
>"wow congrats dude! I'm still struggling with him, what's your secret? Any tips?"
>"yeah, use cheats. It's a single player game so it doesn't matter xD"

I'm totally shitposting with "use cheats" for every faggot that needs advice.

inb4
>console peasant
You're fucked and you only have yourself to blame then

It's the way it was worded. It's so fucking melodramatic and makes it sound like it's the end of the world if someone used cheats to beat a game.

Because
>it's a single player game so I can do whatever I want
And at the same time telling your friends that you killed the hardest boss is praiseworthy.

If your performance in a single player game doesn't matter and it's fine to use cheats then it doesn't matter if someone killed a hard boss too. What does he want, a cookie? lmao

You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

Attached: summonfag.gif (350x350, 38K)

If being a bitch was the end of the world then we would have the journalists to blame.

Does it count if i only used NPC summons? And only used one, for that Blood-Starved Beast on my first playthrough.

>activate cheats
>get platinum
>hide that fact and show the platinum to your friends
>they congratulate you anyways
Subarashii as fuck

I can understand complaining about summons in dark souls 1 and 2 but why 3 when it actually makes the encounters harder by scaling the health of the boss to accommodate the increased damage and also adds randomness to the boss' targeting. I tried summons once in 3 just to realize the downsides greatly outweigh the help you get.

the increased health barely matters if you get a decent player

>a bloo bloo
lol

I'm telling you you're going to get your self erased and re-written. You're not the first thread that's said as much and I told you then that when I played Riven that I had the answer I did the work and double and triple checked everything. I cripple checked and wrote down the answers the game told me then went to go out it into the waffle iron and when I got there it didn't work. So what am I going to go do am I going to go through multiple load screens and disc swaps or am I going to double check my work on the internet?

they balance the HP in all souls games for coop but 2 was the first to actually balance the AI behavior for it aswell

I wouldnt know, I played 1 and 2 on 360 and didnt have gold account so no online features

christ, I completely forgot about monthly online payments on consoles, isn't it the other way around with xbox and PS nowadays?

Gave myself an skill exp multiplier in Sekiro because I have a full time job
Fight me faggots.

nope

having a full time job isn't an excuse for being a complete failure

I don't see why having a full time job means you can't play the game as intended

But the devs implemented it, so it's ok.

>judging people for wanting to co-op
It's fun you know. You should try it. I did OoK without it because I wanted to, but I don't think less of the people that want to play they want to -- especially if they use what's already in the game instead of cheats.
Boss health is buffed, so it doesn't necessarily mean it's easier. It actually makes some boss fights incredibly harder if your partner dies.

it's got sekiro in the OP so I'll ask, if I interact with Kuro after Sword Saint will it auto start NG+ or can I choose to wait after interacting with Kuro?

you can choose to postpone ng+ after the credits

is anything different or is it still just ashina burning? Like is there a final tone shift after the credits?

it's the same state except that there'll be nothing in the field you fought the sword saint in.

Oh that's kind of a bummer. Was kinda hoping there was a post game state. I guess I'll just go new game plus then.

dont forget to kill the demon of hatred and owl for a second time (if you didnt miss the dialogues with emma)

I did all that before sword saint. So i'd have that little bit of extra attack power for sword saint. got all the beads and gourd seeds too. killed all headless and shichimen and got all the lapis lazuli and have all but two of the prosthetic upgrades. I still need lazulite sabimaru and lazulite axe. There's no real reason to stay in NG other than I don't want to do NG+ yet.

You can always play the game alone. Online activity is not forever. Cherish it. In some ways it's more challenging even.

I won the game, shitbag. Who gives a shit how.