I GOT THE POWER

I GOT THE POWER
I GOT UNLIMITED POWER

Attached: beat-saber.jpg (1021x580, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/avZh_5ClVuw
youtu.be/PiLPjPWCkGo?t=175
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do mods still work

how much of an investment would it cost me to get into this game?

How much weight can I lose?

Depends whether you have a PlayStation or a good PC. In any case a fuck load of money

If you want to lose weight, eat less. If you're not an athlete who actually plays sports on a regular basis, playing Beat Saber or running on the treadmill 4 times a week aren't going to do much. That being said, playing this game will get your muscles moving, which is good if you're typically sedentary.

Around 200 bucks for a headset on PC or PS VR.
Beat Saber works fine with windows mixed reality.

it burns maybe 400 calories an hour doing semi-intense songs. so it doesnt, eat less fatty

The calorie tracker isn't actually accurate at all, I've had it say I burned ~800 calories in a 45 minute session that wasn't even particularly intense.

There's no fucking way that's possible

>In any case a fuck load of money

Not really, Beat Saber will run on a literal toaster and there are some pretty decent WMR headsets for sub-$200

400 is very possible

i think i have a pc decent enough to run beat saber
the headset second hand would get me about 100 dollars right? i can deal with sweat on my vr set

If you're either 800lbs or moving your arms so hard that each swing nearly tears your biceps, maybe.

Wearing an actual Fitbit while playing Creed, a game that's a fuckload more intense than Beat Saber, I've never burned more than 200 calories in a single session. And at the end of those I was literally dripping in sweat and had to run my Rift facemask under the sink to wash it out.

i take it that you dont play particularly intense songs on beat saber

I've played plenty m8, in fact if you want to get any sort of workout those "intense" songs are probably the worst ones you can play since they're usually only possible to complete with very tiny, precise wrist flicks.

Rustic has some good maps that are made with full body movement in mind but the vast majority of mappers - especially any of the fast ones - focus more on precision.

>"intense" songs are probably the worst ones you can play since they're usually only possible to complete with very tiny, precise wrist flicks.
so you havent

Couldn't give you numbers, but I decided to do Beat Saber for about half an hour every day, visibly lost a fair bit of weight after a month.

The main thing is you really get a groove on. You'll look like a fucking moron but fuck it - its fun, it gets you fit and it improves your self-esteem to get into it and have a dance.

I did supplement it with some work at the gym, but that was less about burning fat and more on other stuff.

Honestly I recommend it. Even if its not a proper weight-loss solution, its a first step to getting yourself out there and doing more.

HOW

youtu.be/avZh_5ClVuw

ok lol

you clearly haven't even played it lmao

Attached: lmaoaturlife.png (1485x939, 350K)

why are you having a meltdown i just said youve clearly never played intense songs because its true from your description, difficult =/= intense
get a grip

>why are you having a meltdown

????

I'm perfectly calm, nice projection though

If a song just requires wrist flicks then it's not intense is it?

Attached: 1547501736582.jpg (600x699, 36K)

I see you haven't played it either. Have you ever played a rhythm game in your life?

The harder the song, the less exaggerated your movements become, since every fraction of a second counts. "More intense" song = smaller, more controlled movements, not flailing around like a spastic chimpanzee

>struggle even on Hard
>can beat maybe a couple songs on Expert
Fuck I'm so bad at this

my brain hurts just watching these patterns

Attached: 0l9qb7i.gif (360x359, 549K)

difficulty =/= intensity you fucking troglodyte

I see you're autistic.

>9 posters, 26 replies

I can point out every single instance of you samefagging, it's pathetic.

Cope more, and open a dictionary while you're at it.

>9 posters, 29 replies

I literally don't understand what you have to gain by lying about a rhythm game on a chinese cartoon forum? Like are you that much of a pathetic, 800lb hambeast that you have to roleplay some magic weight loss journey about a game you've clearly never even played?

Really that difficult to admit you're wrong huh?

800lb hambeast detected

cry about it faglord, you literally haven't even played this game. show me your hours on steam and i'll admit you're right.

dude, is that fucking lello's avatar?
squid is that you?

Autism speaks.

Embarrassing user, embarrassing.

Attached: ss+(2019-04-10+at+02.30.52).png (255x118, 49K)

>9 posters, 33 replies

And now you're trying to back out by pretending to be someone else and quoting both our posts lmao, pathetic

I have no idea who that is, sorry

>Last played September 3rd 2019

Oh no wonder, you're a Europoor. You're not lying, your'e just mentally ill from the tooth rot making its way up to your brain

kek kys

800 calories = 0.8 kcal (or Calories as written on nutrition info labels)

You burned the equivalent of a stick of sugar-free gum

Yeah but losing frames mid song is really annoying.

See that wasn't so hard! Next time you can admit you were wrong straight away before embarrassing yourself on an anime website.

you have to go back

>not flailing around like a spastic chimpanzee

youtu.be/PiLPjPWCkGo?t=175

When people say calories they almost always mean kcal.

Enough if you dont eat garbage.

Attached: beatsaber-session4.jpg (1125x1443, 526K)

you have no friends

Can heart rate predict the amount of calories lost?

>most popular game on steam for vr
>4k people

METs

I don't know what that means

have sex

Oculus store and piratefags don't count?

If you want a workout that will be the hardest thing you've ever done do a 2k sprint on an erg.

Are you offering? I'm not gay