Sekiro was originally gonna be an Aztec martial arts game

>Sekiro was originally gonna be an Aztec martial arts game
>Martial arts all feel like gimmicks besides ichimonji and mikiri counter

For how GOTYtier the game is this disappointed me. What are some vidya where you play a badass monk or martial artist? (Not games like street fighter)

Attached: IMG_2042.png (685x767, 498K)

Sekiro was originally going to be a Tenchu game you retarded fuck, this has been said.

why is a monk taking a selfie?

He's not, he's reaching out and touching you on the shoulder. He senses your trepidation and wants to reassure you.

how nice of him!

>praying fists - exorcism is bad
>high monk is bad

Spotted the shitter.

It was originally a Tenchu game they've already said this.

>no games where you can just go around fucking judo throwing people aside from MGSV
It's not fair bros

There was a leak detailing everything that was in Sekiro (more mobile soulslike, martial arts you can unlock) except instead of a prosthetic arm there were weapons and instead of Japan it was Aztec themed. Might've been a preproduction idea along with Tenchu

play sleeping dogs

Okay.
Share this leak.

You're talking about the Bloodborne 2 leak

No, it was a fake autism leak.

>uses no weights
>only body techniques
>still buff as fuck

????

>There was a leak about sekiro except instead of sekiro it was a totally different game
wow cool info user

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1548524802863.png (526x320, 168K)

Jade Empire

Strength training is literally all about controlled repetition. There are huge football players that do a couple thousand push-ups, squats, and sit-ups as their routine.

I've been doing body weight stuff since November and I'm putting on muscle. Getting close to being able to do one handed push-ups and single legged squats.

who says he doesnt?

>he believed fake leaks
Just like P5R being on Switch right?