Rare Achievements

What have you done that makes you better than everyone else? I have NG+ achievement on RUINER (0.8% of players). And that game is the best cyberpunk futuresynth game of your life.

Attached: 20180608182732_1.jpg (1048x1048, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMLQIFABMcs&list=PL2JyrdO2sG9UdlAz0NS2xzlfvcAo5VNhA&index=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have the 'SPEED RUNNER' achievement from Strafe. Only 0.50% of players have it on Steam. Dunno about console though.

Absolutely nothing. Achievements are fucking stupid and pointless anyway. Most of the games I play, I noticed that usually only around 30% of players (often less) actually beat just the main stories, and knowing that kinda depresses me.

Nice

Got all the achievements of Arkham City. There has to be at least a 0.4% on one of those

I’m slowly but surely getting the nightmare achievements for the ys games, with most of them being my first playthrough as well. So far I’ve done 0-3, and that includes doing all 3 characters for origin. I started nightmare celceta a long time ago, but I didn’t like playing it on my vita, I don’t like the party system very much, and nightmare in celceta just seems really unfun and makes bosses damage sponges rather than giving them new attack patterns and stuff like in felghana or origin. I’ll get back to it eventually, but man celceta sucks

NG+ was piss easy in Ruiner though. Only difficult part was that three phase boss at the end. I got the hard achivement too even though I was playing on NG+.

I did Hard on NG+ too. It's really not that hard only rare achievement because the playerbase is small.
>tfw IGN gave RUINER a 6/10 because the reviewer quit because he couldn't beat it

Wasn't it harder on launch but then they patched it to be easier?

I platinumed FFXIII, huge waste of time but not many others did it I'm assuming considering the shit game

Miracle Maker "Kill two enemy flag carriers moments before their cap in 1 game" in Quake Live, only 0.01% have it.

Just play a mode no plays in a game no one plays and you can be a legend like me.

Doomsday on Hitogata Happa

I'm d4 in league, it doesn't seem like much but I think that makes me top 5% or something?

Got a Diamond medal in every event in Distance.
youtube.com/watch?v=NMLQIFABMcs&list=PL2JyrdO2sG9UdlAz0NS2xzlfvcAo5VNhA&index=10

>Achievement unlocked, beat the second boss
>Only 15% of players unlocked this achievement

Attached: 1548074563823.png (600x625, 316K)

This one, I might have more, but this is the one I'm happiest with.

Attached: I liked what I saw.jpg (840x143, 25K)

I have "I want to play a game..." in Dead By Daylight, which is putting 125 bear traps onto Survivors. Somehow less than 1% of the playerbase has it.

I platinum'd Yakuza 5 which sits as the lowest % achieved in the series at 1.2%, can't really blame people, the colosseum alone is a nightmare with certain characters.

I also have this one. I wish there were more metroidvanias.

Attached: hollow steel soul.png (916x79, 16K)

Torchlight II
Unstoppable
0.5%

I WANNA FUCK PUNK D.VA

Attached: benedykt-szneider-babe-yeah.jpg (1920x1080, 373K)

I'm one of the few people who did the silent achievement in dishonored, with clean hands. It was surprisingly easy, especially with the time stop ability.

According to TrueAchievements, my two rarest are the two you get for beating Dragonball Z burst limit's two survival modes.

According to PSNprofiles my top rarest are for playing 20 matches of search and destroy in Blacklight: Retribution (shit game that's free so I understand why this is rare even though it's not difficult to get in the slightest), and for beating the entire "expert" row of singleplayer levels in N++

Rarest Steam Achievements are
Build three Aerodromes within 2 tiles of Eyjafjallajökull in Civ VI, and for beating Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario on the hardest difficulties in CIV V

I dont trophy hunt but it looks like I was one of the few to 1cc the easiest Time Crisis game on PS3. Completion was like .3%.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (951x83, 18K)

That's because it's a shit game.

Angel of Death on the Primarch difficulty for Dawn of War II and Chaos Rising

It takes a special kind of autism to put up with trying to kill everything on the map, without anyone being downed, as fast as fucking possible on a difficulty where every enemy unit fights like a Tier III

I spent a whole Summer playing Arkham City, and I completed everything except the Catwoman challenges. I don't have the time/energy to complete Arkham Knight.

Attached: eedt.png (489x369, 91K)

Any Hollow Knight Godmaster achievement. I’m still trying for the last two pantheons

100% Ghostbusters on 360.
Its impossible to complete the online achievements because the game is glitched.
You have a 50% chance on getting them.

Attached: 1466508859711.gif (200x202, 194K)

I have 100% completion in Yakuza Kiwami (probably the most tedious one) the other ones are probably due to a lower playerbase at the time. One that I am really proud of is beating Sunless Sea without dying.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-10-12-20-58.png (869x149, 105K)

I had some Spiral Knights achievements on steam that are pretty much unobtainable now.

I also have all achievements for MGR:R, and I'm way more proud of those than these, but since nobody does ironman in stellaris they have taken over my showcase. Rarest MGR:R achievement is 0.9% while the last one in this picture is a 0.8%

Attached: file.png (632x149, 96K)

BallisticNG's AGL Master I guess, only 0.1% of the playerbase has that one

Probably. Unless you are muhrican or brazilian.

Plat in gta 5
Got to the end in let it die
Isaac and gungeon plat
Gta 5 was the worst and hardest because most multiplayer trophies in that game are glitched as fucked i had to fuck around and do all kinds of crazy shit for this one not even knowing if the next trophy is also gonna be glitched