Risk of Rain 2

>local team of survivors get fucking REMINDED

16 Man monsoon modded lobby, US West; 109775241000765723

Post hosts or post runs

Attached: 1554335028170.png (714x680, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj
mega.nz/#!nfgyiarI!TPgbXJleWUCBjixT8sqXwCEl6y9cGA44RKHPfeKqZ7s
youtube.com/watch?v=KsBjVvxBj84
thunderstore.io/package/Solst1c3/SharedItemPickup/
thunderstore.io/package/RozziP/GroupLoot/
thunderstore.io/package/bnelligan/Artificer_and_Engineer_Kit_Improvements/
youtube.com/watch?v=SiZVrTaC9Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=iS6LBN4SLCo
youtube.com/watch?v=PkIewPWrvGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

huntress gf

>the ground rumbles beneath you...

Attached: 1554694790166.png (1000x625, 1.27M)

if a lobby is modded, can a non modded person join?

sometimes RNG smiles upon you

Attached: 20190408025543_1.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

How do you play Engineer besides fungus

Attached: 1554447176172.png (650x663, 419K)

No, but modding this game is very simple. Follow this pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj and then you should be good to go. If you need to go back to vanilla, simply uninstall/reinstall or backup a .dll.

it will probably say version mismatch, but the mod is a simple file replacement pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj

nope

Someday, brother

ERP Discords are the best

Euro host when?

be the change you want to see in the world, user

Feather
Damage
Speed
Mid-Late bandolier stacking for inevitable chain turret replacement when you get an overloading worm camping any turret you place.

Avoiding positions that bug out turret AI.

put turrets with shield on them and run away spamming mines
remember: you have no lmb attaack

>Trying to get lunar coins
>Switch to MUL-T and get 3 in less than 5 minutes
MUL-TCHADS WW@

Attached: 20190410044327_1.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

just cheat them in, lunar coins are evil

>play artificer
>pick up glass item
>oneshotting mobs left and right while stacking on crowbars
>*Imp Overlord teleports from behind*
>ded

Attached: lll.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Does the teleporter charge faster with more people?

This sure is pretty

But now what do I do?

Attached: 20190410035328_1.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

If you complain about blazing you're a shitter who belongs in drizzle

Attached: 1372957500860.jpg (300x300, 54K)

obliterate thyself my man

Obliterate yourself from existence

You knew the cost user. Glass cannons never prevail.

sniper bf

If I wanted easy mode I'd play on Drizzle, casual

>Blazing Titans are currently stacking a full duration fire DoT per tick of it's laser, 24 stacks total - will be addressed in next patch. For now... don't get hit :^)
Yeah, nah.

Glass is fun.

Attached: glass.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

yes. tell those greedy fuckers to get in the circle and stop camping stuff outside while the teleporter charges at a snail's pace

End it all. You know its the only answer.

>That completely inept dash
You had that coming.

>hey guys look at me I'm defending bad game design that the dev literally admits is broken because I think it makes me "hard core" a-am I cool yet
kys

>this bullshit and everyone voted for keeping it like this

this isnt the same game anymore. ROr1 glass was fine, but this is just ridiculous

Keep the game running until Blighted enemies are added

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>those items

Attached: 1554348174983.jpg (680x497, 103K)

user, did you not see that completely stupid dash?

I want my life savings and smart shopper already.

How the FUCK do I get deicide. So tired of dying 30 mins in on stage 5. And I cant even figure out how I died.

What's the strat for anyone who has gotten it legitimately? I've tried every survivor. Deicide us the last thing i need to unlock.

Am I just unlucky?

Attached: 1554697131763.png (942x781, 27K)

>Artificer Monsoon
Teach me your ways, sempai.

Does the teleporter charge faster with more people?

I am kill

Attached: 20190410035432_1.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

Yes that's obviously a bug. But the rest of blazing enemies.. perfectly manageable.

What do you think most people are talking about when it comes to blazing enemies ruining a run? The aimbotting Titans.

The way to get that cheevo is by waiting until blazing is fixed

hes using sacrifice

Seen it all man. complaints about blazing jellies, lemurians, wisps. Many such cases in these threads. Just. Shoot. Them.

An early crowbar or two helps out a ton
You can sprint and charge mouse2 at the same time
Backup mags are important but you don't need more than 6
Attackspeed effects mouse2 chargespeed, but you won't notice until you have like 15 syringes so just go for berserker pauldron instead

Everything else is really up to rng

Why don't you guys have all the items unlocked?

Attached: get your logbooks out.jpg (1701x951, 455K)

I can't even do that on a good character. How did you do it?

Has anyone legitimately gotten deicide yet. Is it even possible

Attached: 1530214929807.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>dying to the imp lord
what the fuck

finally

Attached: engie a best.png (1918x1079, 1.22M)

because crabs

you'll eventually get a "god run" where you breeze through 20 stages like it was nothing

when I did it I was playing commando on rainstorm. the big game changers were: Shaped Glass, multiple Transcendence stacks, will o wisps, ceremonial daggers, decent crit + attack speed, and plenty of jump feathers. Melted bosses and mobs easily, was airborne with feathers the whole time and really hard to kill.

he had 8 Gestures of the Drowned, 21 Fuel Cells and a Royal Capacitor. He basically became Zeus.

Yes but you meed to be very lucky by either finding two challenge of the mountain in level 3 or 4 or having a retardedly good run like i did and reach loop 2 and then get a single challenge of the mountain

Poor excuse

arti has no way to get away from imp. probably the only survivor that can be punched to death by the imp.

>tfw got deicide pre-blazing fix and long road on rainstorm

I was in the same boat with you but got it thanks to RNG gods.

Just kill a Blazing Jellymeme. It's actually easy as fuck.

Once you get enough fireworks and a dagger the game basically plays itself

Or get royal capacitor with like 8 fuel cells and two or 3 drowned shells

hard to keep track of which shrines i've used for newtist
and uuuhh diecide hard

>deicide
>kill elite boss on monsoon
>"i got it on rainstorm"

No you didnt

Attached: HuntressEdit.png (4665x1269, 131K)

You're failing to take into account when more enemies get added. When blighted enemies get added. When he buffs ice enemies, when he adds frenzied enemies. To sit there and say nothing is wrong with blazing is blatantly wrong.

Do you feel satisfied for unlocking all of the items and characters by cheating?

Attached: Purp boys.gif (800x600, 136K)

There's a minimum of 3 possible newt shrines per map. Just search before you hit the portal. You can still actually activate them even after you hit the portal because there's always 1 that stays active during the event, so long as the boss isn't dead.

Anyone have
>give it to me
>that thing
>your bustling fungus
?

who is the guy next to engi. is that sniper

>implying I cheated
Why would I not want max good boy points?

>cheating
cheating is for invalids and the mentally handicapped.

he said got got "long road" on rainstorm

No but I used the Engineer on Drizzle to get flawless anyways so I feel like I may as well have

Attached: 1526076236892.jpg (430x768, 85K)

Yeah dude

What is wrong? Too high damage? There's so much free healing it's ridiculous by any point blazing becomes any level of threat. But yeah maybe I just don't have a problem with them because they're the only enemy that does anything worth a shit. Shield, ice elites are worthless.

Deicide doesn't work correctly I don't know what you want me to do

I admit I fucked up that dash but the hitbox is generous, here's right before that clip.

Attached: fun.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

I'm only missing the Soulbound Cataylst, I have it unlocked but I haven't seen one in a run at all.

>implying I cheat

My current goal is to do all challenges before the next patch. I've only got the 5 lunar items, 8 newt shrines, and the two challenge of mountain challenges left.

It's more fun to earn things. Also, you never know when you'll be rewarded for being good.

Attached: file.png (512x512, 79K)

>cheating

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.

You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory.
Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Did it on Engie on my first ever monsoon run. Don't expect to just sit in shroom healing and survive. Sometimes you have to get the fuck out and sacrifice your turrets, then reset once you have 2 charges back up.

Deicide?

Attached: 20190409223006_1.jpg (2560x1440, 327K)

My interest is in the gameplay, not the carrot dangling act. I cheated in all the items and characters for RoR1, as well, and I've put more hours into that game than people who didn't cheat.

Attached: 1554822457603.png (960x540, 259K)

A radar tower can spawn in the shop and the gold boss stage, right? I've got two blank logs left.

>meathook and behemoth

The fact you died before 60 minutes on engie proves you're a shitter.

>being so interested in the gameplay that you skip playing parts of the game

Attached: 1407962239550.jpg (201x287, 39K)

I am. Am I supposed to be mad or something?

>healing
if you've ever played a long game, you'll know healing doesn't mean shit when you get 1-shot. teddy bears and running is all you have

No, just letting you know you had a silver platter for an easy game and you somehow fucked it up.

What exactly do you use them for? I have 2,147,483,647 of them and I only ever spend them if the blue portal spawns randomly and I feel like fucking up my run with shaped glass because the only newt item worth bringing into the late game is gesture of the drowned.

thanks bro

Attached: 1499839819174.gif (450x276, 969K)

Carrot dangling is not fun for me. I don't decry others who enjoy that sort of thing, but it simply isn't for me. Not after 160 hours of RoR1 with absolutely everything unlocked from the get go.

teddies, sticky bombs & syringes
did like 20 mil+ damage in a game where second best was another engi who only stackes syringes (he had 10 mil)

yes it does dumbass

Oh no! What will I ever do that a game ended?

based as fuck

yikes

Can I expect you to roll back when Hopoo nerfs blazing?

idk what's with you guys and not being able to get decide, its pretty easy just pick engineer and hope to the gods you get fungus + N'kuhana's Opinion + Rejuvenation Rack

I played some games with Yea Forums and got carried so much that I unlocked the clover and Branstalks. I'm quite upset.

Attached: mfw27.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

shouldn't you be playing Sekiro and shitposting about how much harder it is than anything else?

If blazing gets nerfed and not just bug fixed, then the game will just be easy and I expect nobody to die in these threads.

Do you sincerely believe that after the first Risk of Rain, Hopoo will ever let RoR2 get easy enough for people to not die? Have you played it recently? It is IMMENSELY unforgiving.

Which do you guys prefer, Tough Times or Tougher Times between the 2 games?

Attached: texBearIcon.png (225x231, 60K)

I feel personally targeted.

i keep dying on level 6

Attached: 1554123509310.jpg (640x640, 105K)

I don't get Tough Times in RoR1 and I regularly loop. If I don't get Tougher Times in 2, I will die regularly. Therefore I prefer Tougher.

Tough Times is stronger I guess but Tougher Times covers more dmg sources and is less busted

It should be nerfed and other elites be made more dangerous.
It's kinda ridiculous that right now no one gives a shit about ice elites and people only ever mentioned overloading when they talk about how fucked they get from Vultures when they kill them.

He brought that up and said he's going to significantly buff shield elites & frost elites so they're as threatening as the updated blazing elites.
He also brought up that still might be too easy & he might look at other ways of raising the difficulty to compensate for that change

REQUEST FOR ARTFRIENDS

Engineer surrounded by cute little foonguses and a big amoonguss

Attached: file.png (250x250, 56K)

>guy takes all 12 items spawned after we finally complete all the mountain worms

Attached: 1542598417487.jpg (600x727, 42K)

>tfw the entire planet is terrified of you

Attached: 1553983411896.gif (246x382, 1.38M)

So I know that you gamers are struggling with completing 20 stages in a single run. You set the game on drizzle and then you die on the third loop. Don't worry, I've got some shit hot tips for you.

Reference this image.

Both of these runs started on Titanic Plains, both of these runs ended on Wetlands. There is one considerable discrepancy with these two runs though.

In the first image, I have 2 stages complete.
In the second image, I have 1 stage complete.

This is because as you can see from the Shaped Glass in the upper image, I went to the Bazaar via a Newt Shrine.

Hidden realms count as stages, effectively lowering the minimum number of stages to be complete to 10 real deal stages. Meaning that it should be possible to get The Long Road looping just twice.
I'd love to say that this is tried and true but I've only half confirmed this, ending a Long Road run on Loop 3 Stage 4.

I only noticed this the other day so if this was public knowledge, congratulations, you should have your achievement already with no excuses.

Attached: stagescomplete.jpg (1475x731, 181K)

>Imp Overlord and four (4) Elder Lemurians
Give it to me straight, Yea Forums, how fucked am I?

Attached: 20190410025744_1.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

Always be near the teleporter when the boss dies user. The fucking item jews are everywhere in pubs.

if you were an engi Id say absolutely. but ur a jew so just run like you always do

Attached: 1554846966777.gif (200x200, 28K)

I don't even care about WoV any more, if you get tagged by a blazing attack you're probably going down regardless of having full or 1/2 health. It also does not affect you if you went with transcendence.

xd

Attached: overloading stone golem.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Elder Lemurians can be stunned repeatedly when using their abilities, effectively cancelling them. Dying to an Imp Lord is shit that only happens when you don't have hands or have misplaced them.

Use your [SHIFT], evade my blows.

Can we get a 3D version of this?

Attached: 1460600166198.png (300x165, 5K)

this. fuck item niggers. tonight someone waited for me to buy a chest and then stole my Lens Glasses and stole every boss item without asking. I'm never pubbing again. private matches only

>Engi thinks he plays anything but easy mode
loling at you

Go get 'em, champ.

Attached: 1554507668613.png (750x937, 81K)

Stun the one on the left with M2, Charge the one on the right with your Shift, stunning it as well, jump to avoid the final beam.

This is childs play user.

these guys have so much hp that even if you manage to stay alive, too much time will be wasted

>cheating
lol

It's not monsoon you can waste like 10 minutes per stage and still be fine.

Attached: rocket bandito.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

I prefer tougher times, even though tough times was better.

I'll host US east soon, no item jewing edition. Modded or vanilla?

I'm surprised no one made this yet.

Attached: PROTIP.png (750x798, 595K)

They should give a 3 second cooldown to items from chests so only you can grab it.

And it still lets you give it to someone after the cooldown is over.

Vanilla

>cheating
That's what we in the business call a cLeVeR uSe of GaMe MeChAnIcS

It's also something the game expects you to do anyway, you generally visit the newt shrines per run to pick up a shaped glass, a gesture of the drowned or trade up your garbage items for a good one.

I'm just minmaxing user. It's also something I failed to do for my own run, I just noticed someone get it last night when we had another loop to go.

Brilliant. I've been hoping for one of these.

>tfw got my halo and idled with a program

Attached: 156516984981.jpg (616x768, 52K)

+ for vanilla

>people keep telling me that glasses can stack past 10 and your crits can crit
No, they fucking can't. At least I have a stack of shit I can trade in at the next decent 3D printer that I find.

Attached: 20190410030655_1.jpg (141x138, 7K)

Just pull out your ancient shield and try to perfect block one of the beams

yeah I disproved that a while ago
since the crit stat isn't capped, they COULD easily add that.
All they would have to do is multiply the damage by rounded critChance/100, then use critChance%100 to calculate an additional crit

>Eats up all the Whites you want to keep before it starts to take your extra glasses
This is what usually happens with me.

>3 player engine run
>other two start dying post first loop since they don't understand mobility and end up roasting to death in their d-day bunkers

I know engie has stuff go for him early game by standing still, but nigger, even the slowest gotta speed up at some point.

Does anyone have an updated artificer mod that doesn't crash my game just cause I want to stare at her ass?

I assume they are retarded and probably are seeing crit boss damage with ap rounds

Anyone here that didn't like RoR1 but is loving the sequel?
I bought the original during a steam sale and played like 3 hours

i hated the fucking original game, it felt so clunky but this is one of my favourite games so far.

I think a better solution would be to just have the Glasses add a crit multiplier. That way it would at least have one aspect that still scales with more items.

yeah it's called Cease Your Degeneracy, look it up.

Guilty. 6 hours in RoR 1 but already up to 60 hours in RoR 2, and will only get higher.

Attached: 47570851-44CA-4DBA-902E-F4E4882D6439.gif (447x234, 1.99M)

I like both, but I feel way more successful in RoR2. Probably because aiming speed helps a lot. Maybe I'm just rusty, but I couldn't get past Stage 3 in RoR1 when I replayed it today. But I regularly loop Monsoon in RoR2.

The fact is a lot of you are younger and have grown up more with 3D video games and are more attuned to that sort of play.

You're in luck, I just updated it.
mega.nz/#!nfgyiarI!TPgbXJleWUCBjixT8sqXwCEl6y9cGA44RKHPfeKqZ7s

when will they come back to me? i am starting to get lonely.

Attached: nothing here please move on.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

>fight worms for days, standing near them
>don't get set on fire
>four worms spawn in inferno
>get set on fire almost immediately and burn before I can even blink out

Attached: 1548392434042.jpg (1003x700, 198K)

I like both.

Attached: 1483408709013.png (769x639, 24K)

just obliterate yourself and stop being an autist.

I'm surprised there's no crit multiplier yet

I think I got RoR1 in a humble bundle or something like that and I felt like I was always behind the curve. People had figured out the game and what the right items were years before I came in. It feels much better to be figuring things out from day 1 like everyone else.

Protip: Don't try to goomba stomp overloading worms.

Attached: 20190410060641_1.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

I love both

Attached: 20190410042136_1.jpg (520x520, 105K)

nah you're just a cheating thirdworldian

Here we go.
youtube.com/watch?v=KsBjVvxBj84

Attached: 20190410031855_1.jpg (571x338, 50K)

>Modfags keep spamming 16 meme lobbies even if no one joins them
Why?

can i hit a shrine even if i've already hit a different one?

And this, too. People would rather be part of the zeitgeist than to simply enjoy something for what it is. Whether or not that's bad is up to the beholder.

I wrote up a thing for that

>Lensmakers
>It’s been suggested before but I’ll drop this in here anyway. After getting a full stack of 10 glasses crit chance is 100% and getting any more has zero benefit. Instead of stopping at 10 stacks, any more glasses after 10 should give a 5% chance per stack to triple crit, dealing 300% base damage. At a maximum of 30 stacks all hits deal 300%. Perhaps continue this trend further (2.5 chance to quad crit per stack after 30 pairs). This diminishing returns type system of needing more and more glasses to reach each multi-crit proc cap helps balance the concept, over say, getting just another 10 pairs letting you deal 300% damage and another 10 letting you deal 400% damage.

>Ocular HUD
works with the system above. if you have 10 pairs of glasses every hit will triple crit for 8 seconds, if you have 30 every hit will quad crit etc. This would keep the item relevant (actually even better) late game after you already have 10 pairs of glasses. As it is right now it’s basically only useful early game or on a shit run where you never found any glasses.

When are the modfags going to join the /vg/ discord

Attached: Replay 2019-04-10 03-20-25.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

I don't like RoR2 as much because I can't aim. I'm limited to playing huntress and engie now.

Attached: ''.webm (768x432, 2.93M)

>discord
kill yourself tranny

I don't believe you can.

If huntress' R scaled with attack speed would it become brokenly good?

but I'm not a modfag

So how exactly does Infusion, Shield Generator, and the Lunar coin item that converts your health to shield interact with Glass? Halve your shield after picking up Glass? Does Infusion add 100 to your halved health or 50?

>tfw you invite some kindly gamers from v and vg to your discord for dead by daylight and they all just want to share pictures of their skirts with their cocks between their legs

it needs to be able to hit aerial targets not just things 2 cm off the ground

As long as they keep it a baby hemisphere instead of a pillar of whatever height, I don't think so. It can't hit flying enemies, and most things, besides Titans, will just walk or teleport out of it.

it does. it's just stupid hard to aim because you need to aim below them for it to work.

RoR was too hard for me, only clocked in 10H. 40H in 2.

Not being able to aim as engie is a pretty big detriment since grenade spam constitutes a respectable chunk of your DPS.

Anyone up for some RoR1? No Yea Forums rules, just a Rainstorm game.

wait what

Attached: 20190410111521_1.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

I dunno, can it proc item effects?

Attached: Drizzle.png (400x725, 21K)

yes but also no

Attached: file.png (518x301, 57K)

i only cheated to get merc by using MUL-T on drizzle and I feel like a total shitter
at least i can still get artificer legit

How do I find info about stuff like this?

I kind of hate how cryptic the game is about stuff like this. Like you gain "20 armor" but then they have zero explanation about what armor even does.

>do a merc run on monsoon
>get 10 lenses and 10 sticky bombs but no tanky items at all
>get to the final map on second loop
>blazing titan
>get it to about half health without getting hit
>its laser hits me once because im fucking merc
>instantly drop dead

>do an engi run on monsoon
>get 10 lenses
>get to final map
>start boss, BLAZING LEMURIANS, HORDE OF MANY
>throw bubble down, throw turrets in it
>they just walk right in and fuck it all instantly
>and then they walk up to me and fuck me aswell

alright yeah fuck these garbage ass characters I'm going back to commando, huntress, and mul-t

Attached: 1525125906973.png (475x428, 218K)

you should be able to buy a gunner turret and then take it to the spot you want on the map.

>tfw 50 hours into the game
>decide i'm tired of my friends blowing me off to unlock the bands and try to get it myself
>get 5 reset runs with engineer and still no desert level

What the fuck.

it would probably fine, considering its completely useless lategame right now

DEJA VU

Attached: cat.jpg (453x361, 37K)

Sure, why not.

Attached: Host.png (183x66, 3K)

I suspected as much. You can lay it on a fat clump of enemies and barely anything explodes.

>had my items sequenced into 230 goat hooves at the end of a run
It was impossible to move anywhere without taking fall damage. I was at the end of that run anyway and obliterated right after.

based

doxed

This weird dream again, deja vu!
It's true that I killed my mentor and yet, I am not his murderer...

Attached: 1546456041144.png (500x379, 138K)

They should just make it a disposable orange, or maybe its own separate item slot along with other deployable items down the road.

Yeah I'm kinda afraid to even press shift because I might accidentally teleport myself a mile into the sky, I forgot that your movement ability distance changes depending on how high your speed is.

GAS GAS GAS

Does anyone have the shared loot mods working? Like
thunderstore.io/package/Solst1c3/SharedItemPickup/
or
thunderstore.io/package/RozziP/GroupLoot/

I've tried both of them and neither of them seem to work, could it be because I previously used the mod loader?

Forget those, this is probably the best mod out there.
thunderstore.io/package/bnelligan/Artificer_and_Engineer_Kit_Improvements/

what happens if you just sit in here for a few hours

>pick up headstompers 5 seconds later
>no more fall damage
Alright this shit just got ridiculous.

Okay sure but I want to share items with my friend

HOST WHEN
Does anyone actually want to play the game instead of arguing about items?

Attached: 1554724040271.gif (246x382, 2.47M)

What region?

I played it for likw 20 minutes, nothing against ROR1 but i just never had anyone to play with

I loved RoR1 - nearly 100 hours - though when we played Yea Forums rules I always died then fell behind, the multipayer is the biggest improvement in 2, it's great

Shared item pickup works for my friend and I
just delete the /Managed folder and verify game files, for a fresh start
then throw in the dll no problem

There's a kill box in the sky that prevents you from going too high I think. Same effect as falling off a cliff.

>Engineer turret cap increased from 2 to 5

AHAHAHA waht? that would make him so fucking broken. what kind of bullshit is this lol

>get 10 fungus
>cover entire map in healing with strategically placed turrets

Attached: [honking intensifies].gif (230x230, 67K)

>Reroll first level until mountain shrine
>Hit tele and pray its a "Horde of Many" boss since one spawns elite and it counts as a boss

More evidence that most balance/improvement mods are done by retards who have no clue about balance or just want shit to be broken

I FUCKING WANT MY HOMING MISSILES BACK
fuck these garbage turrets that need fucking fungus to survive and just end up getting fucking one shot anyways i want to run around like a retard while holding alien heads and shitting rockets out of me bum fucking revert engy hopo you nigger

Thanks!

Imagine being this retarded. It doesn't work on shit like golems and greater wisps because they aren't boss enemies, even if they spawned from the teleporter.

>tfw you'll never go back to stacking wicked rings and alien heads, activating shattered mirror, and shitting out an infinite stream of rockets the moment the first wave hits the boss until it dies

Attached: 1461443507793.jpg (1199x1200, 198K)

it dont work so i cheeted :)

If you get 2 gesture of the damned does that mean no cooldown on equipment?

wait you can unlock stuff on drizzle now
wtf?

Attached: drool.png (645x729, 97K)

no
2nd once reduces the 50% by 50% (so down to 25%), the 3rd reduces the 25% by 50% (down to 12.5%) and so on, so forth

wtf guys...
i think im a drizzle main now.....

Attached: 1508707838213.png (645x729, 82K)

you could always unlock stuff on drizzle faggot.

>i'm retarded so i use retarded cheats
:^)

enjoy never getting decide the impossible chevie

I literally have it without cheating lmaoOOOOo

no

but i did get it, because i'm not retarded and can go past stage 4 on monsoon

no way dont lie that is a sin

I'm guessing that fuel rod is multiplied as well then

correct

>Tested Artificer today because I haven't really played her yet.
>Get Syringe printer on Delta
>Print 25 Syringes
>They do literally nothing but make M2 charge instantly
whhhhhhhhhhhy

Put a little info with it at least. Region, slots, modded, difficulty?

that's not true
they also reduce R windup time :^)

She definitely feels like a rushed character. Not sure why she gets to be in the EA but Han-d and Bandirt are locked behind a wall of code.

My B , EU , vanilla

WHEN

RoR2-surf when?

Attached: Desktop 2019.04.10 - 01.48.30.06.DVR.webm (1000x562, 2.67M)

when what

>got N'Kuk really early on
>lots of Fungus
>JUST picked up rejuvenation rack
>die next round to overloading worm the MOMENT I spawn
>didnt even get to see what it looked like firing
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 20190410204958_1.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

you shouldn't need to specify vanilla. meanwhile modfags should shut the fuck up and go join a trannycord

>They do literally nothing but take her best ability and make it even more OP
You fucking pleb stack it with magazines

wax quail + head 5t make for some fun jumps.

I recall a friend of mine going out of bounds on that map and getting stuck inside that one-off corridor when the doors were shut.

Holy fucking shit, these drizzlet betas never cease to amaze me with their retarded ideas.

Attached: egweh.png (1117x140, 23K)

can we get a ror edit of this shitting on drizzlets?

That sounds pretty cool.

if the game expected you to spend lunar coins it would fucking drop some

It's kino as fuck

Attached: boostgliding.webm (720x404, 2.99M)

I've collected 52 coins and have unlocked everything fine (including padding out stages with bazaar visits just to boost the difficulty with friends)
stop playing engi only, your turret kills dont get coin drops drizzlet

>Thinking people care about your cheat blogs

one of the doors has a small gap to prevent that, at the very top of the door. the cave is probably supposed to have an artifact on it when it gets more fleshed out.

Attached: boostglide.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

I had 4 M2 charges by the end of the run, she was still awful. Massive amount of burst, then a period of running and circles doing nothing ad nauseum.

Someone post the obliterate yourself my man edit please

>femboy bee
So this is the CoC audience...

Just for you, user.

Attached: Merc_viper.png (597x569, 84K)

Been trying Artificer and you guys were right, she really does only have one ability late game. When everything's a boss or flying her R and Shift become 100% worthless and her M1 was barely even there in the first place.

I may be a drizzlet but at least instead of asking for something I want I just make it happen myself.

Also fuck you it was fun.

Attached: 20190408153920_1.jpg (1920x1080, 444K)

NA East
Vanilla
Rainstorm

Thank you, mi famiglia.

Attached: 1554846739475.png (1165x947, 219K)

>blessed run
>go to gold portal place for the first time
>single tiny rock to hide from boss's laser
>can't move so get gangbanged by 2 blazing lemurians
fuck you, fix the fucking blazing shit already, christ

Attached: 1543014027228.png (704x592, 474K)

I don't know if I play with jews but I always fall behind in multiplayer

2 slots left

>tfw I am the jew in my friend runs since everyone else is so fucking slow
3D didn't translate well for some people

>go to gold portal when you're on a good run

why would you do that to yourself

how does transcendence and shaped glass stack?

Anyone else find the huntress lewds much more satisfying when they're sprinkled into the thread instead of all together in the mega, or am I just a weird Yea Forums sex pervert?

New Zealand, vanilla.
Rainstorm or Monsoon.

Attached: 1554501166153.png (546x984, 30K)

transcendence does its thing then is halved for each shaped glass
pretty simple user

horde of many doesn't work

Shaped glass has 'health' written on it tho.

I love it when the first map spawns 100 lemurians during the boss fight.

Attached: 1475630797467.jpg (960x540, 59K)

EU lobby where?

I was hoping it would try to only half the health, which is 1 and would always round up to 1 and you could keep all your shields.

An easy fix to artificer is to give her more HP and HP growth than MUL-T. I still don't understand why he get SO MUCH more HP than all the other characters just because he got a little bigger model.
He got one of the best mobility abilities in the game, and artificer got no mobility what so ever.

>chasing crabs off the cliff
>have to let friendly drones get distracted first

When can we get more fun challenges?

This bullshit is why cube is my god and I strangely don't see anyone else talking about how orgasmic cube + wisps are together.

The memes coming out of RoR2 are on par with DMC threads. You guys are great.

Attached: 1551035511373.png (812x634, 461K)

>109775241000907753
2/4 faggots

>Gold Boss has a log entry
>Gold Boss level has a level log entry
>Go there twice on a god mul-t run where I had 70 fucking sticky bombs and several hardlight afterburners to outrun the beam
>He's still near immortal and requires minutes of holding down LMB
>Beat him twice
>No logbook
>No level entry

literally what the fuck

Attached: 1554692653300.png (465x546, 305K)

transcendence scales based off health though

NEED TWO MORE FAGOTS

Attached: 3753565386.gif (330x248, 644K)

Cube makes me hard as a rock playing Merc or huntress

I'm literally on the other side of Earth, but otherwise I'd have joined

Need two more, lads.

Attached: 1554636511439.png (999x975, 1.98M)

Oh you're shitposting got it

>Cant figure out how to edit one file
>gets triggered by people playing the game correctly
My sides

Sorry but the item logs confirm that snoipah is a girl

Can you make it so her tits are the same color as the suit?

Why do head stompers blast me into the sky occasionally?

Attached: 1552192128682.jpg (682x800, 92K)

Attached: 1489381995530.png (382x491, 96K)

No, you're just retarded. A few instant M2s doesn't do jack to a group of blazing Imp Overlords. They just take a burst of damage and then destroy your asshole because you're out of damage.

Why the fuck do people want to take 20 minutes on the first three stages

Speed boosting items + headstompers interact with the map geometry in a strange way when you jump forwards.

muh items
or some shit

See

Just shut the fuck up retard.

He's been doing this every thread.

I think it's the Tougher Times log, someone came back to the crash site to get the teddy bear back and the other person in the dialogue came for money, loads a rifle, and is adressed to as she
i might be mistaking them for huntress but you can check it out yourself

See

For what purpose?

Not him but if you cant get 2+ hours monsoon Artificer you are dogshit and there is nothing in this world that can save you. Apart from her M1 being bugged with proc chances being too low the rest of her kit is still fantastic if you know how to play her. End of discussion because i know you're going to probably try to ruin this thread with your insane bullshit again.

nah you're right

Not him but someone has been shitposting in every RoR thread about Artificer being bad, then proceeding to try and shit up the entire thread when people call him out on his bullshit. Just ignore him.

How do you know those two are part of the playable survivors?

logs don't drop on drizzle retard

She is bad though

it's just RNG, if you ever get a run where you get to like+15 stages of monsoon withhout portal bloating the numbers, I'd just cheat it in DESU. I'm been trying at this fucking shitty achievement for days on monsoon and literally have not gotten it no matter how far I've gotten (20+)

this was rainstorm

T-thanks

Attached: 632360_20190410140411_1.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

All I'm doing is saying that she should probably have something that actually scales with attack speed like everyone else.

What the fuck?

>What the fuck?
Welcome to RoR threads, someone is always trying to ruin the fun and our residential shitposter decided waifus and artificer were the target.

>another character to fight over attack speed based items i.e. everything in the game
why can't we just have something new

Just a hunch. Same way Medkit is about an Enforcer that never left the crash site and was just chillin' on level 3. Until we get an official confirmation, "it makes the most sense story-wise" is the only answer i have

Trying to unpack the neurosis of Yea Forums posters is beyond me. Probably trying to keep Artificer shitty because it's obvious that she does not scale anything like other characters.

>big tiddy huntress included
Nice.

Attached: 1554212986429.png (3200x3200, 1.31M)

well then you are just a lucklet

What was Hopoo thinking when he made these designs? Did he want to throw me off my game by making my penis eternally erect?

Attached: AFwEa2l.png (704x1000, 231K)

because difficulty advances with each teleport no matter how fast you do the stages

>Trying to unpack the neurosis of Yea Forums posters is beyond me
So stay on reddit shitposter no one wants you here

Because you have about one loop to get your items then the game starts shitting on you.

>Probably trying to keep Artificer shitty because it's obvious that she does not scale anything like other characters.
Except she does scale, with attack speed and proc items like every other class. She has one bug at the moment that needs fixing and thats it. Apart from her icewall nothing else needs to be changed.

Fuck off casual stop trying to ruin the game with your bullshit.

MONSOONMEN, i need advice
WHat is your rough gameplay formula that has most consistently given you good runs?
how many chests do you open before the TP?
Do you skip immediately to the TP?
Do you roll each stage for 3d printers and throw runs away fast?
pls help.
It's like every run i do is limited to whether or not i have >10 stickybombs or a tesla coil

Attached: puzzled basketball american.jpg (800x450, 18K)

>another character to fight over attack speed based items
They need to giver her something else then if she's not going to scale as well as everyone else.
>i.e. everything in the game
3 items?
>why can't we just have something new
She's fun but she doesn't do anything new outside of the woefully ineffective Frost Wall.

>neurosis of Yea Forums posters
Smells like shittid. Fuck off fag.

4+ player modded lobby NA east, vote for artifacts

Attached: 1554833943601.jpg (2100x2100, 261K)

>the rest of her kit is still fantastic
Which is why the primary method of playing her is ignoring 3 of her abilities and stacking magazines.

post your 100+ monsoon runs or you're just clueless trash

Doesn't the Sniper ending in 1 say that he's deaf?
Also Malik doesn't seem to know about the ship crashing. She says that according to the distress beacon the ship was destroyed in orbit. She would know the ship crashed.

Also I kinda doubt Hopoo would give names to the survivors.

You first.

Attached: 12986814112473.jpg (2930x2234, 393K)

Maybe they can add an item that reduces attack speed but increases base damage or something. The big problem for me is that Flamethrower doesn't scale off of anything - attack speed does nothing, constant tick damage invalidates crowbars, it has an all-or-nothing critical chance, and it's not any better at item procs than anything else people do from long range. Once you stop being able to reliably kill things through direct damage, Flamethrower becomes a massive liability and a wasted slot.

Commando/Hul-T/Artificer/Huntress only. Engi/Merc die instantly to worms or fire eventually (sorry bros).

First thing I do is look on the map for HP shrines, enemy summon shrines and where items are generally from a easy vantage point. Rush any HP shrines, use to get as much money as I can, if I have fungus I can usually get all three charges in 30 seconds. Then rush any combat shrines, kill enemies and get any loot around it, then loop around the map stopping by chests and either buying them or killing shit until I can afford it. Once I do a loop I leave.

You need to get lots of items to get monsoon working, be fast and efficient but dont just skip over obvious loot. I tried rushing shrines and it was pointless, you just get to a later stage with shit all items and die. You're better off taking some time to loot each map. All its takes is a few really good items and you're set. I also always take movement items over everything else (except stickies/syringes/two-three fungus) at the beginning because going fast means looting the map quicker.

The only 3D printers I really care about are syringes or sticky bombs, ill dump everything I have to get as many as I can of both.

host when

Attached: 1554565365461.png (400x322, 223K)

>Which is why the primary method of playing her is ignoring 3 of her abilities and stacking magazines.
Except you're not ignoring it because you're stacking other items which all provide proc. The fact is that her M2 is just her best ability and getting syringes and magazines makes her even better.

thought so drizzlet

>ignoring 3 of her abilities and stacking magazines.
How are you ignoring it, you just take those items IF you get the chance. Everything else still works on her.

Yeah I noticed this too. I'm guessing she's just unfinished and they haven't adding in the stat modifiers to all of her abilities yet.

headstompers + quail work together strangely. Headstompers tries to send you up, quail is trying to send you forward. If you hit a slope while this calculation is happening, headstompers sends you flying.

>going to bazaar that early

What's the point user?

You actually didn't really try, but take the image and this (you) anyway.

Attached: 49120ada18.jpg (500x371, 27K)

>Engi/Merc die instantly to worms or fire eventually (sorry bros).

If you're dying to wurms as engie, you're playing him wrong. Engie on monsoon can be great, because all you need to do is drop a turret and keep moving. Never stop moving as engie ever. The fungus isn't for you, its for your turrets to stay alive.

Engie is one of the easiest to survive monsoon for this reason.

Advertising again after a run, currently 2/4 right now.

Attached: 1554566607403.png (1024x695, 36K)

>engineer kit improvements
he already has the best kit in the game. what needs to be impr-
>Engineer turret cap increased from 2 to 5
>Engineer gains flying for 10 seconds.
that's just called cheating

Attached: 1553276223779.png (349x461, 92K)

Too slow, too low DPS, turrets get obliterated too easily. Its just not worth the effort.

Well nevermind, one user left. Still game for a run, though.

>Flame Bolt's proc rate is non-existent.
>Snapfreeze almost never procs anything and enemies frequently just walk around it or ignore it.
>Flamethrower is an early game gimmick that deals slightly more DPS than MUL-T's nail gun, then becomes useless once you loop.
>The best DPS stat in the game does virtually nothing outside of frontloading the burst on Nano-Bomb if you hog all the Syringes, which are more effectively on literally every other character.
Why is everyone acting like this is ok? The game is in Early Access and this character is clearly unfinished and widely agreed to be bad.

> I also always take movement items over everything else
i think this is something i need to start doing, thanks. Time saving items seem to have more value in this game than first meets the eye, you could theorize that part of what pushes a "good" build into god mode is the ability to clear at very fast speeds, as a general marker, increasing your loot per minute (minus great 3d print rolls) is one of the biggest ways to outscale the game.

>Engi/Merc die instantly to worms or fire eventually
Mercenary shits on worms if you aren't wasting your dashes/eviscerate like a sperg, especially if you're able to line up multiple M2s. While i'm at it, Merc doesn't instantly lose to elders either; stop fucking using his eviscerate right in their faces because you'll just eat fire the second your i-frames end.

Engineer is one of the easiest characters in the game, and the only way he dies to worms is if you're AFKing in his sentry nest instead of moving around like a normal person

fuckin a

again, you're just shit with engie. Engie DPS can be fucking excellent if you drop turrets in the right place and bubble correctly. The turrets copy EVERY single item you have, so the potential DPS is fucking amazing.

3/16, 1 more and I'll start

>Snapfreeze almost never procs anything
It's not that it almost never procs anything, it actually never procs anything. It has a 0 proc coefficient.

Tough times didnt do much in ror1 desu

Everybody thinks it's cool to win with objectively shitty characters. It's kind of like how people main Deejay in SF4.

So it does damage, but doesn't proc anything? The whole ability just needs to be reworked. It's just is a worse version of MUL-T's grenade.

flame bolt needs it's bugfix
nanobomb is nice but needs a higher proc coefficient imo since last I heard it was at a base 1 instead of something higher to compensate for it's slow fire rate/charge
snapfreeze is meant as an execute. the only changes it needs are to be taller and block projectiles
flamethrower needs some kind of adjustments. range increase or a damage increase/proc coefficient increase or just something. it's fun to use but it's lackluster since the damage/proc rate falls off, and it's range makes it undesirable to use lategame

the only R in a worse spot than artificer's flamethrower is commando's, and that's because commando's R has the same problem that merc's eviscerate had in RoR1 with attack speed making it nearly useless.

>3 items
>at least a dozen on-hit procs that scale with attack speed

yeah they're really good at copying my equipment, fuel cells and mobility

but nano-bomb zip-zaps can proc items

Sequenced into the dream

Attached: 20190410153610_1.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

I think the 2-3 people that insist artificer is fine probably play on drizzle or rainstorm at most, and haven't really played everyone in monsoon to get a strong comparison.
I mean, it's that, or they're just legitimately retarded.

Attached: shit meme.png (1035x1042, 671K)

what is wrong with commando's R? From memory it finishes faster the more attack speed you have, meaning you basically just get free extra procs

>282 energy drinks

Attached: 1506720243255.png (245x213, 97K)

I finally fucking did it Yea Forums.
No cheese, just merc and a playlist of Revengeance and some devil may cry.

Attached: deicide.jpg (2560x1440, 439K)

So you're arguing that literally every item is just bad on her, but she's not bad and that's OK?

There are 2 problems with his R as far as I can tell. user might be referring to one of them
>attack speed makes the stun worse on multiple targets since it's harder to spread
>his M1 is so good that it makes using the R semi-pointless

what song did you finish it on user?

Attached: 1528665099112.png (240x262, 91K)

And the obligatory ending to any monsoon run.

Attached: ded.jpg (2560x1440, 320K)

Tougher is basically just the hermit's scarf from 1, and I'd always make sure to get a few of those. Tough Times was for when I was already strong as fuck and wasn't particularly in need of anything else.

All they need to do is make the number of shits increase with attack speed rather than reduce the duration. If they did that it'd be fine.

Silver bullet as I got motivated against overloading worm.
Not even mad, loved every moment of it.

Never throw a runs away, always see it until the end!

Attached: 1469376375755.jpg (530x530, 207K)

sounds broken as fuck, imagine how many procs you'll be shitting out with the low cooldown

it depends on the person. some people just rush, others do semi rush, others just farm it all.

personally I rush the first few stages, then farm 3/4 depending on how the run is going
after some time you should just rush tele since you'll get enough gold to just buy the whole map after it

NA East
Vanilla
Rainstorm

Merc's R already does this though, so I dunno.

>Overloaded Magma Worm as Merc
How the hell do I even kill it

Attached: 1521995290297.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

2/4 right now

I personally do about half of chests that are further from the TP, then get the rest when the fights over.

Late game however, I just bolt for the TP, because most time I have enough gold to just buy everything.

You don't
You also don't as engi aside from running away from your turrets acting as decoys

Hope you have a ranged use item

In solo play my personal par time per stage is spending no more than seven minutes. Otherwise it's just going to get harder.

last match I played a player was a fucking lizard the entire match right from the very start

he was picking up items and shit

he couldnt heal though

pic related

Attached: Capture2.jpg (1920x1200, 162K)

so yeah can someone explain this?
only managed to get this pic cuz I didnt realise snipping tool doesnt autosave every snip an du gotta manually save them urself

Attached: Capture.jpg (1920x1200, 194K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-075707_Spotify.jpg (1439x1245, 277K)

Attached: 1554851939923.png (2972x3972, 558K)

I killed plenty, but I always had afterburners and could do manly battle with it in the air permanently. As long as you don't get hit by its face you can just whittle it down. It mostly boils down to gitting gud.

noone hosting/playing?

there's a secret cheat code you need to input on the main menu

>no grammy award winning milli vanilli

youtube.com/watch?v=SiZVrTaC9Pg
Amend this

Roost should be removed from the game.

tast

Try to keep a semi-strict time schedule on the first 2-3 levels. Its pretty important to not get swamped by elite enemies early on.
Look for sacrifice, challenge and monster shrines, go for them first to get your money up, then pick up any loot you can on your way around and try to remember drone spots as you go about, in case you have enough time to get them. Even if you don't need them, they are good for tying up annoying enemies like wisps
I try to wrap up the first map by 4 minutes in (as in start the teleporter by then).

Second stage is a bit trickier, but try to start the teleporter around 10-12 minutes, any more and you are pushing it. if its the water map, its gonna be terrible due to the layout and finding shit is a pain in the ass, dunes is the best one since its open.

Third stage should be sweeped and activated by 20 minutes. Learn to hate the buffalo that refuse to fucking die.

At the fourth lava stage I usually get super lucky and get a random legendary chest + the guaranteed one in the cave. By that point I just take my time and gather everything since you are that far in difficulty its way more important to get stacked with items than to rush to keep the difficulty down. By this point you are either a swift god of destruction, or you had terrible luck and get pooped on, from now on its all about either summoning an elite boss from a spawner or from the teleporter event.

Just keep at it user.
T. Merc who got deicide.

Roost is a pretty decent map tho

Bröther

Someone make an edit of this scene with blazing golem instead of plankton.
youtube.com/watch?v=iS6LBN4SLCo

>no space to maneuver
>fuckton of bushes hiding chests and enemies
>backtracking galore
It's shit.

They just need to make the upper level easier to access. For as small as the level is, it takes way too long to navigate.

but he looks like an imp

Here's another, lad
youtube.com/watch?v=PkIewPWrvGQ

have some actual advice

>don't approach a worm first, only attack if it comes to you when there is a crowd of enemies. ideally you should kill every other boss first before killing worms since almost every other boss has a ranged attack that can snipe you, or just general annoyances like beetle's fly spawns, vagrant's AoE pulse, etc. if there are multiple worms then try to split them up
>don't waste your eviscerate and abuse your other skills for AoE. eviscerate will only hit one worm segment like in the first game, so save it for the i-frames or movement to get out of danger unless you're feeling greedy. they can all hit multiple segments
>dash into m2 into dash like always. if you have 0 attack speed you can usually get 1 or 2 M1 slashes off between dashes
>good way to get damage on a worm is to climb it using dashes, and even eviscerate if necessary. think RULES OF NATURE. Merc also has insane synergy with the headstompers red item because of this.
>stay airborne if you can
>ALWAYS hit your sprint key after using a skill to boost yourself. not a lot of mercs do this, let alone players in general. apparently it isn't well known. The second you start sprinting, your mobility increases drastically, and it is very noticable when you start to tap it after every skill because you'll shoot forward while in the air. It's effective enough that you can notice it at the start of a run without any mobility items
>ranged use items help but aren't completely mandatory

This is recommendations on the official OST

Just walk across the mountain. There's a spot on both the left and the right side where it's just level enough that you can walk up. There are a few similar spots in rallypoint.

he's cheating

What mega

This is for research purposes, I'm gonna make a 3D model of her to make lewd shit

Attached: 8456123.png (960x951, 743K)

there's an user that has a mega and 2 imgur albums, each with huntress or artificer art
if you search some of the old threads you should be able to find them
I think that there was a booru too

all of this you gained from an early access game? yikes

EU lobby when

how the fuck

the only real good build for any character is stacking speed and crit, then buying the drowned, double dmg and gettinglots of fuel cells and the missile ult

As nice as this is, do the tids have to be scarf colour for technical reasons?
Cause they'd probably look better light grey like her torso armor or dark blue like the suit.

why dont you just rip the model?

nah i'm with you
value is driven by scarcity

Attached: 1554368002652.png (789x1107, 240K)

wow no explanation or is this just really common?

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what bandit's abilities are in his current form?
I'm too lazy to enable him and I want to wait until he's actually finished by hotpoo's standards but I want to be able to understand whats going on in the webms with him.

I played about 30 hours of RoR1 as I could never make it far on my own it was mostly just with friends and I always thought it would work better in 3D. Turns out I was right. Both are pretty good tho.

blessed item

Attached: worms.webm (852x480, 2.25M)

m1 Shotgun 8 shells, reloads after a bit
m2 headshot, if you kill no CD
utility stealth+movespeed
R throws a fireball (probably WIP)

>left click is rifle, has to reload after x shots
>right click is revolver, strong single shot that refreshes all CDs when you kill with it
>shift is stealth dash
>R is a fireball that sticks to what it hits, applies very low damage that I heard procs stuff, very likely to not be a fully functional ability

>green item dropped
>red whip

Attached: 1490687399618.png (331x418, 226K)

They're low poly and not super pleasing to the eyes up close.

red whip needs to be demoted to a white already. it's worse than both goat hoof AND soda
even if it was one of the worse greens in RoR1 it was still somewhat justified at least

>not beating it off to low poly
baka senpai

if you want the game to be easier you can always play drizzle :)

Whips are fine, one of the biggest problems you face in RoR2 is having to abandon item boxes on the map because you just can't afford to spend the time running around for them. What makes me buttmad is beating two mountain shrines only to be rewarded with three bandoliers/chronobaubles

Attached: 1553910037207.png (800x450, 942K)

Seek the teleporter ASAP, get chests on the way , or around the tele, but make sure you get to Rallypoint Delta before 10 minutes. That's when you can peruse the entire map for items.

?

modded eu lobby when

>hey this item that gives 30% out of combat movement speed is worse than this item that ALWAYS gives you 30% movementspeed when sprinting, especially when you sprint as often as possible
>heheheheh you must play drizzle to notice math
fuck off retard. bet you'll say that stickies aren't the best item in the game either with how fucking high their scaling is

This nigga doesnt know how to hide your sentries on top of pillars and rocks lmaooo

I can host if you are intrested

didn't read, lol drizzlet

This is why sacrifice is so much easier it feels like cheating. You don't have to worry about looking for chests, you can just bumrush the teleporters and still easily get a hundred items in under an hour.

Bandolier is like the best green in the game for merc. With just a few of them you can chain eviscerate infinitely assuming there are lots of enemies nearby.

Sacrifice was balanced in RoR1 because only elites would drop items, and not always. If you turned on Honor, you pretty much needed Sacrifice to keep up with the scaling.

worm will destroy all your shit instantly

Honestly, with the difficulty jumps entering a portal, you're better off taking the time to loot every box. If you get to loop 2 or 3 and are still weak, then RNG has fucked you and you restart.

>can't afford to spend time running around for them

Why is this? I know the game is on a timer but why the rush? Noob question.

Soda got nerfed to only 20% per stack, but it still doesn't excuse this desu, especially if you're doing shit like and minmaxing your sprint uptime.

Attached: file.png (738x478, 54K)

It was balanced only up until you got your first clover.
After that it slowly begins to snowball hugely in your favor.

Whips should be removed altogether. There's already two white speed items and as you stated both of them are better than fucking whip. It's just a total waste of green slot and it's infuriating to get this shit after boss kill.

Only if you had Glass on.

4-8 player monsoon modded lobby US East still going
choose artifacts and get big item stacks

Attached: 1554397627719.png (1442x430, 511K)

drizzlets think this is ror1
in 2 you go for every chest

But soda is usable all the time you sprint while whip is only out of combat. Whip is also completely useless after early game since you pretty much always fast enough anyway.

There is literally no reason to sit around grinding for chests.
Especially if you haven't gotten Long Haul yet.
The only exception to this is the last stage where you can maaaybe justify grinding a bit for a gold chest but either way even small chests can drop reds.

There's too many bad green items right now I think , I mean why the fuck is Chronobauble a green item?

I played some vanilla RoR1 - fun

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 128K)

But of course.
It's just no fun without glass and spite enabled.

plz do....based host

>ALWAYS hit your sprint key after using a skill to boost yourself.ery skill because you'll shoot forward while in the air. It's effective enough that you can notice it at the start of a run without any mobility items
Works with Commando's M1, too. It's not dramatic, but if you're holding M1 and then sprint, you don't interrupt your fire rate at all, but you get a boost of movement.

Ok sure but why? What's the problem with sitting around and taking your sweet time and getting all the chests compared to rushing through on the clock?

Chrono would be okay if it also slowed attack speed.

imagine being this much of a brainlet
whip needs a different effect all together imo. it should still be movement focused since it's a reference item, but out of combat speed isn't all that useful in this game.
user reread the post, you're agreeing with him that whip is garbage

needs way more elite bosses

On Monsoon it is a detriment to grind the first two stages. After that, you're fine.
I only played Glass with Yea Forums RoR1, but after RoR2 I revisited 1 without Glass. Just no artifacts except Spite and Origin. It's a good time, really. Quite enjoyable. The enemy count really stacks up because they're not dying as soon as they spawn in.

I just unlocked merc - I don't get it.
He seems like you're gonna get fucked hard in many situations

How were you not regularly getting Overloading Magma Worms that late into your run?

Fuck I want bandit already. Sounds pretty OP.

I think this game would be a lot better if there was an option to "blacklist"(Prevent them from dropping) a few items of each rarity.
Especially considering that there will be lots more items in the future.

Attached: __kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn_by_sasa_kichi__c722493df1c899b88ca031f8b1628ce7.jpg (1000x1200, 134K)

it was odd, I looped about three times and not a single overloading worm

With blazing enemies as they are now, he has a bit of a learning curve when it comes to knowing when to attack, and at what angles. Otherwise, he's great.

>open gold chest
>it's a H3AD-5T v2

Attached: 383677483.jpg (599x416, 23K)

maybe I'll play on monsoon next time

Actually, there is literally no reason to abandon chests and advance stages as fast as possible. If you do that the difficulty just increases even faster.

>duel engi with a buddy
>will of wisp printer
>funnel all our greens into wisps
>downing bosses on monsoon in less than 5 seconds
If only I didn’t have to work in the morning. We would have gone all night.

Attached: 55296EA2-3264-4975-B62F-5ADB3183F7E1.png (640x672, 474K)

Chorno feels alright right now but making it slow attack speed would make it much better, if it doesn't already affect attack speed.
Merc has a high skill floor so you'll be useless until you grasp some basic concepts with him. he also has one of the highest skill ceilings in the game though because you can get away with some crazy shit with him thanks to his high mobility and i-frames once you git gud

That feature is actually buried in the game's code. Modanon enabled it.

>jump onto a slope to boost yourself into orbit
>instakill the teleporter boss

sounds like a good drop to me

Not if you have 6 hopoo feathers
Wax quail + speed boosters has the same effect. minus the insta kill.
Does the H3AD-5T do more damage the higher up you are?

headstompers are amazing, but they're one of the only items in the game that has a learning curve. they're easily right up there with tesla coil and behemoth when used properly since you can instantly kill teleporter bosses with them
>good synergy with merc since he can instantly get insane heights with proper dash usage
>some synergy with huntress after using her arrow rain, but not quite as good as on merc
>with enough movement speed you can move like you're playing TRIBEs and send yourself sky high off a slope, and then rocket back down safely for 0 fall damage and massive damage on enemies
>can also be used with feathers or just naturally climbing to a cliff and jumping off to hit an enemy

they even have a slight homing effect too so it's kind of hard to miss with them, unless you're aiming for a specific enemy within a group

IIRC headstomper deals damage based on the speed you're traveling as opposed to just height, I don't know if survivors have some kind of terminal velocity

overloadings aren't that common. I usually get them at 90+ minutes

yes, it scales with height, though it's probably moreso based on the speed you're falling at since fall damage is based on velocity instead of actual height, as shown by the Merc glitch that lets him instantly hit 1 HP by using his dash into a wall at a bad angle

>Does the H3AD-5T do more damage the higher up you are?
I think a few things play into the damage, like speed and height

>Join some random pubbies, commando and huntress
>I am the robot
>After the first boss and all the enemies dead, they want to ERP fucking during the downtime, behind some ruin with a view in the starting stage
>Hit the teleporter

beep boop

I want to kill the monsters fast but the ERP is too slow

beep boop

>Red item that just acts like a bad feather
WOAH!

And no, after you reach "endgame" in monsoon the items is basically useless and does not even deal lots of damage and before that it requires tons of items to be able to deal lots of damage on bosses. And even trying to use it against bosses is suicide and retarded to begin with as you will deal more damage just pressing LMB with most characters.
The only good thing the item is for is to make crappy webms to post on reddit.

a bit late but here we go
EU / VANILLA / DIFF : RAINSTORM / MONSOON

Lmao how new

Fucking degenerates.

3/4

>roleplay
>in a game with an explicit timer making things more difficult

what cunts

Too many shit items that gatekeep the difficulty in this game.

>Monster Tooth
>Crowbar
>Tri-Tip Dagger
>Warbanner
>Medkit
>Stun Grenade
>Bustling Fungus
>Rusted Key
>Old War Stealthkit
>Harvester's Scythe
>Infusion
>Bandolier
>Rose Buckler
>Chronobauble
>Frost Relic
>Alien Head
>Soulbound Catalyst
>Wake of Vultures
>Brainstalks
>Rejuvenation Rack

All of these are either very situational or straight up garbage.

Bröther

Is there any rogue-lite that doesn't suffer from this? The only other one I've played extensively was Binding of Isaac and that game's item pool is also bloated with worthless shit but making every item strong or removing all the bad ones probably isn't the solution.

Best character to rush to the timed chest with?

Attached: 1554569363824.jpg (326x326, 65K)

>rogue-lite
not really since most rogue-lites are complete shit.

the people who make rogue-lites have never played actual roguelikes for more than 20 minutes and are convinced that in roguelikes progress is gated behind random itemization.

>thinking that the item is literally just a worse feather
Are you the same retard that was arguing about red whip being better than soda earlier, despite the raw numbers showing that it's worse?

Learn to read posts before you reply. It's a high damage nuke that can act as an additional proc chance for extra items. Complaining about headstompers being useless without items "endgame" is just as retarded as complaining about behemoth or tesla coil being useless "endgame" without procs. The only major difference being that tesla and behemoth are both completely passive and don't require a player to know how to use them.

Attached: ror2 merc fuck off.png (842x815, 52K)

>he picks up and uses powerups

Attached: 1542311665576.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

The only ones I see that sorta suck are Monster Tooth, and Frost Relic since FR is only viable for Merc.

>tfw have gotten deicide but can't get the long road no matter what

Are you retarded or something? There're some really good items in your list. Only few are really useless.

merc or huntress

>Stun Grenade
>Scythe
>Bandolier
>Alien Head
>Catalyst
why in the fuck are these on the list, all of these items are amazing on their own
most of that list can be argued about as having more use than just being situational too

Name them

>FR is only viable for Merc
Pretty good on engi too.

You're just a shitter. All of them are good for various situational reasons.

The only one that's objectively belonging there is the Wake of Vultures, and that's because its bugged to shit.

It's an item that requires you to literally be on the bosses to be effective, and even that will take time and preparation.
Not only is it risky as fuck to use, doesn't work on many bosses, requires way too much time to do and makes you a sitting duck when you try to use it.

It's only good for meme webm videos on Reddit and using it in actual game is just retarded.

No, you're just a stupid retard who doesn't understand how itemization and progress works in this game.

Well, medkit and monster tooth sure are underwhelming and somewhat useful only on first and in rare occasions second stage. Getting them after is just a waste of item.

>Rusted Key
>Chronobauble
>good
You could also add fungus for any character that's not engi.

>Rusted Key
High IQ item. Plebs complain while patricians swim in red items.

I told them that organic reproduction took too long and hit the tele, the raged and quit lol

I don't think they were planning on going beyond that first round end downtime.

Sacrife artifact most likely.

I'd agree they aren't great after early game. Doesn't mean they don't have their use.
I'll give you rusted key. Forgot how useless that was.

fuck you faget

>Crowbar
pretty handy for dealing with hordes of trash
>dagger
more deeps
>warbanner
more deeps (even if getting more than one is pretty much a waste)
>infusion
more health
>bandolier
pretty fucking handy for a lot of characters

>Hi user, wanna play?
EU

Attached: 1517778717931.jpg (800x800, 436K)

>Avoid picking up items that won't benefit me that would benefit teammates classes more
>They never extend the same courtesy
>Racked up with items that are worthless for their class

I hate pubs

>Fighting three titans as merc
>High up in the air
>They all laser me as the same time
>Dash and R on cooldown
>"It's fine, I'm fast enough to just airstrafe them until they're off cooldown"
>Get hit by all three at the same time from different directions
>Damage knockback is enough to keep me in the air
>Can't fall
>Can't strafe
>Die
Guess I'll stay on the ground next time.

where the US lobbies at

Attached: 1554434862800.jpg (640x853, 28K)

Only two change are really need
Make the portal still charge itself slowly if you're not in the zone
Make the chests glow if they're not open or make them openable during boss fight
RoR 2 doesn't feel the same as RoR1