Sekiro Fixed

At what point did you install a trainer?

>me at the first chained mini-boss

>also each time From announces a new souls game i immediatly vision playing it alongside Trainer

Attached: y1ZTRN4.jpg (494x519, 57K)

never

Actually sounds fun, op :) I hope you enjoyed the game!

Never

never. some games suck ass with cheat, sekiro is one of them

Never. If I had half the mods listed in that pic I’d blow through the game in 2 days and then forget about it.

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.

You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory.
Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Never, because I haven't bought the game yet. And because I'm not a shitter.

>i immediatly vision

Spics are terrible at games, wow who would have thought??????

Imagine being this bad at video games

Attached: 1507074472433.png (9984x6016, 288K)

OP here. Quite the opposite

I am of a superior race to Souls-fags. I am an Armored-Core Fag.

We Armored Fags are the superior gamers and road Gods ruling all over Valhalla. Souls fags are like prostitutes in Valhalla's gutters.

souls fags are simply brain dead retards feeding into the Epic Hard XD meme

Attached: indexjhghjghj.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Attached: 1485815189325.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

When I realized All skills trophy is grinding bullshit. Other than that - 1shot on Emma cuz bitch sucks and I want to fight Isshin instead of this jobber everytime.

>thrust, grab and sweep all have the same indicators
honestly the absolute worst part about the game

what bothered me as well was the prevalence of more and more "ds1 graveyard" areas that you could stumble into and have no idea whether or not you were supposed to be there

Based

>what bothered me as well was the prevalence of more and more "ds1 graveyard" areas that you could stumble into and have no idea whether or not you were supposed to be there
There aren't any.

I guess not if you missed like half the content in the game

>he thinks winners don't cheat

Only thing I've missed was Hirata 2.0.
What areas are you talking about?

PC was a mistake on fromsofts part. We will never get comfy demon's souls threads back.

Right when I installed the game.
I only use it when I cannot defeat a boss after the third try, though.

Attached: 1529826922477.png (300x250, 104K)

I have this and only used the x16 sen and exp so far

>unironically calling yourself ACfag

Teehee

we are the elite of the Gaming world. souls-fags are the Fortnite scum compared to us

vq2 when

Before ng to farm some money because i dont like grinding

Only used it to farm XP for skills achievement. Was already at the final boss of the game so it didnt give me an edge or anything.

i used it after finding out that you have to go through ape first phase each time you die,also that day i just gave up and watched all the ending on youtube,fighting human enemies especially fellow shenobi is really fucking fun in this game but any beast-like huge enemy is unfun and pain in the ass for me

Attached: 1551042312443.jpg (522x600, 28K)

Gave myself 999 skillpoints to unlock all the skills after getting every other achievement

Because farming for 10+ hours is dumb

>At what point did you install a trainer?

When I realized I could take a Ss of me beating the game with cheats and post it on V, trigger a bunch of manchildren and incels and receive nothing but salt. People take video games way to seriously here.

>Elite
>Cheats at an easy game
Lel, peasant pretending to be anything but a shit shoveling gamer with mediocre to bad gaming skills.

There is nothing inherently wrong with cheating in a single player game.
The problem lies in people who review ganes that they have cheated in to skip or make certain parts easier. If the game.is designed to be challenging a reviewer if they cant get past it should either git gud or review what they have played with a note saying they haven't completed it. All these reviewers that cheated to beat Sekiro should fucking stop reviewing games and giving misleading reviews
I personally use cheats to bypass a lot of time gated grinds in games i play, or if i want to dick around and even then i only do so if i have already completed the game

I refunded it after an hour and a half because I don't care about games anymore. I thought it might make me want to play again but I didn't give a shit so I got my money back.

I didn't. Maybe if I ever decide to go for the other endings because FUCK playing through all that shit again with the exact same build to get 2 boss fights and a new 30 second cutscene.

I use cheat engine for more experimental runs after i beat the game the first time wo using cheats.
Like recently i used cheat engine in DS1 to simulate fast travel from 2 and 3.
Or no upgrade materials cheat so i can just use any weapon i find but limit myself to not being allowed to upgrade my weapons past +3 +4 +5 and only getting to go +1 after each of the 4 lord bosses. Honestly the game is more fun this way because i get to use so many different play styles because of the weapons and not force myself to first spend 20 minutes grinding before i can upgrade a new weapon to a playable state.
I never outright max out my stats only to a state i believe i would have if id did grind like i did when i originally played the game wo cheats.

Attached: 1549738408795.gif (480x270, 346K)

>Human+ loser who actually got a game over 16 times to unlock his cheats
>probably cried about OP-I being taken out from Nexus

Attached: 1fa.jpg (2232x2160, 373K)

Pretty much day one.
This is the only fix you need though.

Attached: 1528789082143.jpg (246x208, 9K)

The last time I used a trainer in a video game was for Diablo 1, both because I already completed the game and all the faggots online were also using a god mode town portal kill trainer, so fighting them on their own level made it interesting.

I could see using this for the XP and money once you've beat the game but the rest is like skipping a marathon. The game is the difficult fights there's barely anything else.

Does using CE to give myself back a couple million souls I lost in Dark Souls 3 count?

>>me at the first chained mini-boss
literally, the retard filter lmao

How are you an ACfag but you feel the need to use a trainer in Sekiro? Anyway do you have that Armored Core recommendations picture? Been meaning to check out a couple of the games for a while now

What's the point of even playing retard?
You're effectively wasting your time lmao

So you used it on every boss then?
Lmao

Then why are you even here retard

Never, and frankly, I don't get it. Why rob yourself of your own game? The difficulty IS the experience.

>At what point did you install a trainer?

Never because I'm not literally dumber than a pigeon.

North American and European releases were a mistake. Comfy Demons Souls existed because everyone had to import it from Japan or Hong Kong. That meant the journalists and forum scum that got it actually wanted it and could play it.

Unironically thinking about cheating for skill points.
Grinding is boring and i want to play around with the arts.

>I’d blow through the game in 2 days and then forget about it.
Pirates are actually used to this, a trainer only makes the process faster

i wish spirit emblems weren't so limited, shit's unfun

The actual player's ability has very little to do with the choice of using a trainer, to be fair.

I know these threads are bait, but I love laughing at people who bite or the OPs who may actually be serious.

>The problem lies in people who review ganes that they have cheated in to skip or make certain parts easier
That usually never happens, reviewers have to get their job done days before the game's release, which means no cheats/trainers to be downloaded.

This time, From decided to send the copies waaaay too late, but still before release; they KNEW it was impossible for journos to complete the game and get the scores out on day 1, it's like they didn't fully trust their own product to be a critically acclaimed success for once
That said, each day after day 1 = less and less people reading your review, which means less and less money

I don't condone the use of trainers for jurnalistic purposes at all but I can clearly see the reason this shit happened this time (hint: money)

Attached: 1524510691019.png (1361x1280, 3.51M)

Same reason I'm here
You're here forever m8

Unlimited spirit emblems/no cost would be pretty neat. You could just dick around with different prosthetics and arts forever, even against fodder enemies for fun. I might look into that.

Just how much bait is in this thread? Its starting with the OP isn't it?

What you brainlets don't understand is that using sen to buy emblems is the game's way of telling you not to hoard resources, and to use prosthetics as much as you want because if you die you're going to lose sen anyways.

I used it to kill a couple of guys in the first zone with a x1000 exp multiplier, so it'd be equivalent to killing about five thousand enemies from the starter zone, to get exp.
i just wanted to use the fun abilities.

I also activated one hit kill when a boss became boring to fight

Attached: pepo.jpg (399x277, 11K)

I'd rather use savestates than use cheat when playing super hard game.

the problem is that if you use combat arts that use SE and prosthetics you're probably gonna run out pretty damn fast

and by run out I mean run out before you can rest at another idol

I use a trainer just for the auto pickup loot drops.

I would probably do it if I threw my soul away to become a game """journalist"""

That's balance. Combat arts that use SE and prosthetics are crazy strong, so you are limited with their usage.

Considering the bonfires are all directly next to the bosses in Sekiro, there are no savestates needed