40 minute video "essay" on some literally who that was popular 3 years ago and is less popular now

>40 minute video "essay" on some literally who that was popular 3 years ago and is less popular now
>"The rise and fall of..."

Attached: 8tby4h4kxxoy.jpg (720x960, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPC3DhZGQcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>thinks every longform video is an essay

Must be tough being a brainlet.

How do we stop our women from going for big burly brown men vpol bros? I blame the jews for turning me into a basement dwelling fatass incel

>He thinks videos that state that they're "video essays" are calling themselves "essays"
Yeah, OP's the brainlet here.

The video (you) are referring to is literally not, though. So yeah, the point still stands.

me on right

Almost all majority of "celebs" are bully, especially women. They should be treated like whore, because the only thing they can do is give us entertainment.
Once a big war is gonna start, I'm gonna laugh my ass off when all the actors and actress are gonna hang from the trees.

I don't know what video OP is talking about. There's just a shitload of videos that DO do that.

why is she bullying that poo?

Link me one.

>lofi hiphop
>emphasized whispering
>talking so slowly that you feel the need to kick the speed up to 1.5 so he sounds normal
>from the uk

every time

eurocuck hours are the worst

Because he didn't recognize her and it pissed her off.

But I need to know this 19 year old's opinion on Gnomeo and Julie through his 80 minute YouTube video essay on why every animated kids movie needs to appeal to grownups like Pixar

why would he know her in the first place?

famous people are known

youtube.com/watch?v=FPC3DhZGQcU
First one I found. Lots of people tag the phrase "video essay" as an attempt to sound deeper than they are.

And who the fuck is she exactly?

who is she then?

maisie williams

I blame you. Take agency for yourself. Play the victim and you will be the victim.

it's not her, look at the picture again.

I think its the younger daughter from Game of Thrones.

Based retard

That's clearly Maisie Williams and then there's Sophie Turner in the reflection on the right.

you can literally see one of her co stars in the reflection on the window.

I'm sure you'll be a great general of the big war

she should never have hassled you like that my man.

She looks like she doesn't wipe

I knew this guy once that couldn't flush toliets

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

Rise and fall of videos are Garbage and here’s why.

This picture is so fucking British, Jesus.

>slav jacket
>ripped pantyhose
>nasty denim looking miniskirt
>worn cheap hiking boots
Yup that's the look baby.

user DESTROY video formats WITH FACTS

>worn cheap hiking boots
Those are Doc Martens.

fucking bongs

We make a bro alliance with brown men so when our women go after them the men won't accept making the women go back to us or fuck us over again.

this

Video formats didn't die. It was MURDERED

Damn she's ugly

Well fuck. It still makes no sense to use boots like that with the rest of whatever that outfit is.

White power, that white girl deserves to own that PoC!

Attached: 3jr_hMrdBoNooAGl7j-HzrU_8_J_qRlaGi7fDh6nKGU.jpg (1024x678, 98K)

>top ten things you watch videos about with meme guy!

I was watching doctor who (mainly out of nostalgia and then morbid curiosity for what capaldi's season was like) and then Maisie Williams showed up playing literally the same role as Arya

bongs are ugly as sin.

She is trying so hard to shed the "cute child" image she's been attached to from her role.