From Software needs to improve their female NPC's...

From Software needs to improve their female NPC's. They only exist to serve the player character and it's gross the way Emma refers to wolf as master.

Attached: OeUa9ILm.jpg (601x338, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jApoGcG3QsU
youtube.com/watch?v=AEJBpf_Yb_w
youtube.com/watch?v=FL1d4SmD7-M
youtube.com/watch?v=QskOI3VE2UE
youtube.com/watch?v=f4Aa3CjFP2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is now a mahou shoujo thread
>Hopes for a new Precure game
>Will Symphogear ever get a proper action game?
>Reqs of good mahou shoujo games
Tokusatsu also welcome

Attached: DA BES.webm (512x288, 2.77M)

>the entire city lies in ruins
I don't think this magical girl is doing a good job.

I just want a decent PreCure action game to style on everything with Nagisa and Honoka.
Also, this game is pretty good for something targeted at pre-teen girls.

Attached: Precure gba.png (240x160, 7K)

Monitoring this thread for (dubious) reasons

Bring back the Mai series, please.

Attached: e54586b33682e5ddce1eea3983c15c3c.jpg (800x770, 157K)

I love this one
The final stages are actually kinda hard too.

EDF EDF EDF

I actually like Omega Quintet, is there not any better mahou shoujo games

Don't you watch mahou shoujo? Once she beats the bad guy the city is magically repaired.

fuck this looks good is this the first season? where do i start?

She clearly follows the X-Com philosophy.

Since this is the weeb degenerate thread, is Death End Request any good?

It's surprisingly really limited. I love Omega Quintet. In a sense Castle Panzers is also kind of mahou shoujo.
>Lingeringu
>magical mascot character
But yeah, good mahou shoujo is hard to come by. Most of the series are for kids so they become minigame compilations and the few non-kid rated ones(i.e. Madoka) only really got janky games made on fuck all budget.

It's Precure. That one in particular is Doki Doki Precure. There's like 20 or so series but majority of them are standalone(Max Heart and 5 GoGo are sequels to their respective prior seasons.)
Otherwise just watch whichever you think looks cool. That's all you really have to do.

thanks

Attached: Questionable_7cfbcf_6167222.jpg (900x675, 83K)

Heartcatch Precure is one of the most recommended Precure for a reason, I highly recommend it.
>cartoons for little girls have better animation and fights than cartoons for boys

Attached: 1329811988005.gif (280x158, 2.99M)

Yes, People will say "oh its just Nep battle system" and shaft it but it fixes a number of the problems with that system and makes for a pretty fun battle system I'd quite confidently say is right up there with Press Turn in terms of fun.
Knockback is really fun to learn and you can pull off some crazy stuff when you really understand the system(trapping an enemy between the outer boundary and two party members getting a cycle of 10 or so extra hits in as they fly in a perfect triangle between the three).
TriAct is an interesting system where you can do any 3 commands per party members turn. You use those 3 commands to either fight normally(attack, heal, defend) or while attacking you try combining 3 skills in hopes that the 3 you picked will have you learn a new skill.
Story is full of occult and conspiracy theory themes and is pretty solidly written throughout.
Just be aware there's more VN segments happening this time around since part of the game acts like an ADV game while the other is more standard CH style fare(VN segment to gameplay, repeat).
I recommend it and definitely think its good but you have to be ready for a lot more story. There's also very little fanservice in the normal story, there's bits and pieces but its much more contained. Main source of fanservice is each girl's glitch mode transformation.

I meant are the girls cute

Incredibly so, girls are drawn by Nanameda Kei(Trillion, Mary Skelter) and the villains are by huke(he's a great artist)

Attached: MINI1.jpg (1250x1000, 495K)

Both are for boys though.

Time to buy then

The bad part is the level design

Star Twinkle's been alright so far, maybe we might get something ok out of it. I do like how the villains of the week have been taking their losses all that build up was worth it though. Next week will be crazy.

Attached: 1550468947116.png (1200x1886, 1.38M)

Yeah, the haunted house levels almost felt like Classicvania-lite. It's good stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=jApoGcG3QsU

True, the dungeons are a bit of a cluster fuck at times. Battle system is great.

When will From put playable females into their games anyway?

>Futanari wa Precure
uwot

Man I wish we got more proper Precure games. Yes 5 was weird but it was a kind of neat SRPG as well. I liked it.

You're adding a character there
Futari wa Precure
Together we are Precure

There was also that one beat 'em up for the DS. Dunno if it was any good.

SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE

youtube.com/watch?v=AEJBpf_Yb_w

Looks alright, I should give it a try.

Oh the 2nd Max Heart game, that was fun but a bit simple. They did manage to get the wall jump kick working if you jump against the left side of the screen. Also that you could avoid taking damage if you get knocked back but your partner catches you. Also they can help each other up to recover some health. It's the most mahou shoujo fanservice heavy game I've played.

Is no one going to question the OP pic or scream "MOOOOOOT" so someone can respond "who"?

>no midriff on Cure Black
DROPPED

Max Heart had no midriff only the original did.

How about the Yes Precure one?

why would anyone shout that random word user that doesn't make sense

;_;7

It's weird. It's like an SRPG but with a defence phase where when you get attacked you can nullify some damage. I enjoyed it but it's weird. Worth at least trying.

Just watch this to get an idea
youtube.com/watch?v=FL1d4SmD7-M

It's impossible for cute kissing girls to be wrong.

No.

Actually I meant the beat 'em up one:

youtube.com/watch?v=QskOI3VE2UE

But that's also pretty neat. Thanks.

What is the best game featuring magical girls?

Attached: DojbMAvXoAAaGVW.jpg (759x800, 124K)

Is Blue Reflection a mahou shoujo game and would you recommend it? I've been listening to this for almost an entire week but I hear that the model viewer is censored in the English version.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4Aa3CjFP2g

Oh, right GoGo's one. Been meaning to play that sometime. It's the only gameplay one I haven't played yet. I've played the puzzle game, both Max Heart games and Yes 5's game.

For some reason I thought that was a 2hu screenshot from the thumbnail.

Attached: Th08kaguya01.png (126x254, 18K)

It is a mahou shoujo game but it really depends on what you want out of the game. I'd say this is the perfect mahou shoujo game for the slice of life elements. The actual gameplay and battle system is really mediocre so if you were hoping for an amazing game to go with it, not really going to happen. It's too easy and just not that well made. The SoL stuff is amazingly solid so if you want the game for character interactions this is the game for you. If you want a solid gameplay heavy title you'd be better off looking around more. Also the model viewer in the English version stops you from looking at panties even though you see them plenty while just playing the game proper.

Yes buy it.

Attached: 20190404221909_1.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

>The SoL stuff is amazingly solid so if you want the game for character interactions this is the game for you.
Nice.
>the model viewer in the English version stops you from looking at panties
Not nice.
>even though you see them plenty while just playing the game proper.
Eh fuck it. I'll buy it when it gets a discount but knowing Koei it will be like at 10%.

You might be able to find cheaper copies on ebay. I bought mine on Christmas for $30 dollarydoos(Straya never got the game proper so we have to import regardless for this game)

Thank you humble Compile Heart merchant

But where is the mahou shoujo with a GUN.

og precures are not for sexual

>2019
>not pirating
real magical girls all pirate

if you give a mahou shoujo a gun they frequently lose their head

Right here

Attached: Nene.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Also here

Attached: Scarlet Reaver.png (1250x1110, 142K)

Attached: 1532255995887.jpg (1000x1425, 407K)

I have never bothered with any pretty cure series that didn't have those two. Did I do the right thing?

>Not posting Just Cause Mia

Attached: Just Cause Mia.jpg (1400x1998, 2.24M)

Futari is still right up there but a number of them are pretty great. Heart Catch is amazing.

I don't post CIA niggers

>will symphogear ever get something good
not on your fucking life pal

I will not lose hope

there is no hope after GX

AXZ hinted at Miku getting more plot prominence(possibly new transformation) for this year's season. It can happen. I won't lose hope.

Games that make you work for pantsu like Project Diva FT are better than those that just thrust it at you, you cannot change my mind

I can't because you are 100% right

Attached: 1523593270373.png (640x478, 431K)

I just use SC6 CaC to make Geahs. Its the best we'll get

you're asking the same people who wrote in
>a loli from 500 years ago that watched her dad get burned by like 20 people at most gaining magical powers via alchemy and taking it out on the world 500 years after those people are dead instead of the 20 people that killed her dad
>multiple clones of said loli that gain their own identity and don't have vaginas
>magic nothing personnel robots that teleports behind u only to then teleport away when their objective is just to fucking die
>chris being a south american lesbian war refugee
>the illuminati being populated by cute girls and a satan robot that god created
>more autoscorers (carols creation) being in the possession of said satan robot because ???
>the ability to summon gods
>the ability for hibiki to punch gods to death because of persona 5 cognition logic
>hibiki akira'ing 4 whole episodes
>hints at more satan robots
to now write something good for a side character that should've died 2 seasons ago

oh and EVERYONE but the satan robot getting redeemed including hibiki's piece of shit druggy dad

>the illuminati being populated by cute girls and a satan robot that god created
>the ability for hibiki to punch gods to death because of persona 5 cognition logic
The rest are stupid yes but these two are cool also you're going to watch it anyways

Attached: Ban.jpg (640x640, 141K)

>you're going to watch it anyways
yes but just for the music and hibiki's ass

Attached: Despair.jpg (840x700, 368K)

Same for me but add Chris' boobs to that

>not watching for nana

>Otome had like one mediocre fighting game and that was it
Damn shame, it had a lot of vidya potential.

Attached: Lena.webm (960x540, 3M)