I want to rip the models from Hyper Universe but apparently they have pulled the plug and being an online only game I...

I want to rip the models from Hyper Universe but apparently they have pulled the plug and being an online only game I don't see how I could do it.
Any ideas?

Attached: 1503346426640.gif (342x303, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/yr84mo41ha50hi9/HyperUniverse - Copy.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>models
>online only game
>I don't see how I could do it
u r a dumdum

does the game download nothing to your system at all? use your head champ

Attached: removed to appease those that dont even play the game.webm (439x535, 2.76M)

Keep posting sluts

Maybe I didn't express myself correctly. You can't even download the game anymore. Nexon killed it. It is not available anywhere.

Oh I remember hearing about this game, didn't they censor it and that caused a lot of backlash?

i understood that, i don't know how they didn't
maybe they are stupid and don't understand english

Like/upvote/thumbsup!!!!!!

I also like the saxy babe!

I still have it downloaded
maybe I can upload it somewhere
god i miss it

shut up you stupid fat woman

>Maybe I didn't express myself correctly. You can't even download the game anymore. Nexon killed it. It is not available anywhere.
LMAO, really?

Can't censor a dead game

They tried really hard to bring it back.
The chick from NA that pushed for the censorship got outright fired from Nexon. All the NA people that did a really decent job like the CM, traslation teams, etc are still with Nexon.
But after they fired the chick they said no artwork going forward would be altered and everything would be as intended. Which is why succubus chick passed through. Sadly though they didn't change back art that had already been changed and the bad reputation had already been put in place.

It's my favorite MOBA and actually a great fucking game. It's a shame what that sjw bitch did to it.

That's interesting. I managed to find a copy here, but it's rather old so it might be missing content: mediafire.com/file/yr84mo41ha50hi9/HyperUniverse - Copy.rar

Could you please check the size of your files? That upload is ~250mb

Nexon never fails to disappoint with this shit.

>Region Lock with no other servers aside from Korea
>Caving to SJW
>Game shuts down because Nexon

if I just straight compress my entire game folder it's 3.2gb

They're NA offices can be pretty bad sometimes.
Hire the wrong people like retard censor chick and your game is ruined.
Hire slow boy Jungsoo like they did with MS2 and your game will drop but you fix the game.

It's like the teams over there are completely separate and have no talks with each other. Some games are pay to win, some are censored, some are actually fine and well done but content porting is slow, etc. No sense of consistency at all.

I guarantee you there's some obscure deviantart page or XNAlara thread with all of the models in .XPS format

Attached: egpbk3m06h521.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

Damn, the difference is huge. Gonna be honest, I don't know if I'll manage to rip the models, I'm quite new to this. I'd feel bad if I asked you to upload it and then didn't get the meshes

>Yea Forums tried shilling this game before the censorship happening, despite it being just another MOBA
Waifufags have no standards

>Waifufags have no standards

Different priorities, user.

Isn't Awesomenauts the only game that is actually like it? And this had big Korean titties over Awesomenauts.

I like lateral platformers. PvP platformers sound fun. Soldat was great. Awesomenauts was ok-ish.

Have it uploaded still, if you can't use it, doesn't mean some other user from here won't.

>Soldat
Man, I can still play the sounds from that game in my head.

pastebin
/Av9mNTW9

Much appreciated, user.

Doing the Emperor's work, user.

Attached: The Emperor Sends us Forth.jpg (471x902, 147K)

It was a shit game. Not only censored but grindy and jewish.

I'm glad it died and I'm glad that discord shill that used to post threads about it has no game to play now.

america

Who was this person that sabotages their own company? lmfao

An ideologically inclined landwhale that unironically referred to beautiful women as "abominations".

someone that thought a game that prominently featured sexy characters would do better with the sexuality toned down
aka a retard and scourge on the industry

a literal tranny.

so do people have the uncensored copy?

Fuck you I'm a tranny and I want fanservice.

same way people pull models from League of Legends i'd assume, i don't know how, but it IS done. Also this game sucks ass, but the models are amazing, please pull them for us so i can start seeing some SFM with them

Pseudo-bisexualism is a function of one of the Male-to-Feminine trans forms, the non-homosexual or autogynephilic. In this the male subject becomes obsessed and sexually aroused by the idea of himself as a woman. As a result of this, he creates a second mental model of himself. This man is not homosexual so this erotic target must be a woman. As this gathers strength, the pseudo-bisexual autogynephile will seek out sexual or romantic encounters with men in order to validate it.

>google hyper universe client download
>pick one of the many results
>download the client

Attached: 01.png (802x1095, 250K)

Attached: DyDi5zgXcAEaw-J.jpg (1200x900, 189K)

never heard of it, but if there are more salvaged animations like that, by god, post more of them.

Is there a tutorial for ripping models from a game? I also would like to rip everything from Vindictus. I love my character models and the combat.
Stupid how the best looking nexon game has the worst gameplay (the pay to win + grind aspect)