Too much of a zoomer casual faggot baby to play through Ocarina of Time? Goods news...

Too much of a zoomer casual faggot baby to play through Ocarina of Time? Goods news, now you can play it online cooperatively with 2-15 other people who may or may not be bucktoothed ghouls overdosing on estrogen, just like Mario 64. All you need is:

1. Ocarina of Time 1.0 rom: mediafire.com/file/3jzipu9tl67sppi/Ocarina of Time 1.0.rar

2. The current version GUI (157 mb): github.com/hylian-modding/OotModLoader/releases

3. Put the 1.0 rom into the rom folder. Run "OoTModLoader-GUI.exe", make sure private and public network boxes are checked if the windows box appears.

4. Make a lobby or join a lobby. That's all there is to it. Be sure to set your controls and shit as well. Make a new save whenever you join a new game.

bruceivshankle.wixsite.com/centralocarina/voyaer-of-time
30 zelda romhacks

Past thread

Attached: Links-Awakening-64-Featured-2-e1478918929994-810x400.jpg (810x400, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/TestRunnerSRL/OoT-Randomizer/tree/Dev
discord.gg/tmpKTk
files.catbox.moe/0o59ao.z64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>every item i've found has been an ice trap
why is life so hard bros

to make your own rom that is randomized download this resp github.com/TestRunnerSRL/OoT-Randomizer/tree/Dev
run gui.py you need python, you need the rom in op above, this is the dev version which allows you to changes entrances and shit.
after you randomize rom you upload rom somewhere post link in thread and someone makes server with said rom file people join etc

Someone make a new vanilla lobby, thejerkstore already has most medallions

good op

Attached: 1553849389896.jpg (590x550, 40K)

lobby: bigboyden

Lobby: Zeld
Pass: rage

This is the randomizer lobby, still not close to finishing.

Attached: 1426469853262.png (500x500, 275K)

I'm sorry I'm not perfect

Why in the fuck does this look better than the nintendo version coming out on switch

No I was complimenting you goober

I was like i wanted to link this b4 the thread died so i was like make discord or make new thread. Im glad i chose to make the thread. Cuz someone else made the discord
I thought you were going to criticize me because i put the link for the romhacks right with that one line statement.

I then realized that i didn't put a number and whatever.

I'm sorry but thank you

calm down user, we love you

>lostlink.exe

which lobby has the most players

Managed to pick up some bombchuus, no clue where the bombchuu game would be at.

Cool can't play now cuz I'm hungover as fuck

fuck this thread is dead im going to sleep.

bigboyden only has 4 and we're on deku 1B still

Are those HD models? Wtf? I might have to check this out.

Queen Gohma's dead

I wanna play but I have to wake up in 4 hours
I'll do it tomorrow if there's a thread up

Attached: 1502844272888.png (1440x866, 387K)

Fuck it's stuck here for me, what happened?

Attached: technically frozen.png (1277x916, 251K)

Someone stream, I want to see how it works.

Start that thread yourself if there isn't one you little deku nut

Oh shit it’s out already?

discord.gg/tmpKTk voice chat
lobby is: bigboyden
no pass
deathmountain open

Attached: seiya.png (560x309, 256K)

Those in randomizer. Got to forest temple boss room but need forest temple boss key. Forest temple is where Fire temple is. Just gotta manage to make it in the room before you burn alive.

Attached: Forest temple key.png (1341x934, 235K)

This could either break or enrich the game for me. I don't want to run into a tranny in a previously tranny-free game.

I followed all the steps and am up to 4
How do I make/join a lobby?

Open up OotModLoader-GUI.exe and put in the lobby and password if there is one and join. It'll looked like no one has made a save, but once you start you should be able to see that you have stuff in your inventory already. Also other people if they are nearby.

join bigboyden and the discord

Where do plop down the randomizer file?

So do I actually need to download those romhacks, or is that just for if I want to host my own server?

files.catbox.moe/0o59ao.z64
Is the randomizer file for this. Put it into the ROM folder.

How do I fix sound skipping?

come on in guys, we just finished 2nd boss

Thats a gift of all known zelda romhacks that deserve to be played.

Do they work online

Gotta ask the discord

>Join Randomizer
>One spirit stone but all swords

What in the fuck is going on here

This randomizer doesn't have swapped dungeons, does it? I just wanna make sure I'm doing this right, since I haven't seen any players yet and the two dungeons I've entered (dong cavern and EH REH) have been normal outside of some stuff being already completed.

So what do you actually do in this?

Can you be in multiple screens? Can like 10 guys simultaneously beat all the dungeons at once?

bump

YO THIS IS AWESOME BUT HOW DO I HOST MY OWN SERVER I WANT A LAG FREE COMFY EXPERIENCE

Welcome to OoT Rando.
Enjoy your stay

come join us

discord.gg/tmpKTk
lobby is: bigboyden
no pass

Bump still hungover

bump

I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA

same
i'm green link

damn this shit still up? I was the guy who got the grappling hook for rando boys how the progress? You guys finally get bomb grottos?

>Yea Forums is finally getting into the OoT Randomizer

Its about time

Attached: Itchy Bark.png (1328x774, 915K)

I've been lurking these threads. Does this randomizer completely jumble up the events of the game rather than the actual items?

so how do i set up a private server of dis?

There are 12 black dots on this image, but your brain won't let you see them all at once

Attached: nv20jsz7var21.jpg (640x452, 72K)

you have the option to randomize anything, text, item locations, with plenty of options and shit, in latest dev build shop/grotto/dungeon entrances
also your color is usually random, also music

There are plenty of options you can select when you're using the Randomizer Program linked here
Pic related. These are all of the actual randomizing options.

Attached: Randomizer GUI.png (2152x758, 103K)