Do you guys think that master chief is going to get into smash?

do you guys think that master chief is going to get into smash?

Attached: master-chief-thumbnail-708x398-cd2e0516ab49409c823985737dfad08b.jpg (708x398, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oVwrpfo_QA
youtube.com/watch?v=Fmdb-KmlzD8
youtube.com/watch?v=0l8nJ_liqrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Western owned characters are irrelevant in Japan, they will never be in Smash.

dark samus got into smash. ridly got into smash from outcry from western ffans

I'm just trying to imagine the sheer hype that would come from his debut trailer (which I hope is CGI).

>Samus getting her shit kicked in by Dark Samus and Ridley
>She's blown back and struggles to stand up
>Dark Samus and RIdely fire off their final blows
>a giant bubble shield appears
>a foot steps into view and helps Samus up to her feet
>"This is SPARTAN-117, ready to assist."
>Master Chief Finishes the Fight!
>Finish the Fight theme plays

Attached: 1454278328657.png (242x206, 87K)

All of those are owned by Nintendo (Japanese Company) you fucking retard, they are Japanese characters regardless of who designed them

Attached: 1553872010390.gif (607x609, 821K)

Samus is on the same power level as Sailor Moon, a scenario with her even struggling against Ridley makes no sense

so? does not change the fact that ridley and king K, rool got in cause of westurn fan outcry.

She has multiple times. As much as we'd like to ignore it, Other M was made canon in Nintendo's eyes.

no, masterchief is fucked 3 ways

>Doomguy for FPS icon and Id software being buddy buddy with nintendo before the DLC was decided on
>banjo for nostalgia
>Steve for popularity

echo + non-western character. What's your point?

It matters because Sakurai has no first party criteria other than Nintendo requesting certain additions. He has a checklist of required criteria that has been stated since Brawl for 3rd parties that has never been broken

I expect a Spirit with a green Captain Falcon fight where he has a ray gun equipped, at the very least.

Doomguy is a literal who outside Yea Forums, Most people under 30 which is Nintendo's audience doesn't give a shit about the Doom series
Banjo is irrelevant, which breaks Sakurai's stated criteria
Steve is a literal who that nobody likes, despite MineCraft's popularity since everyone always replaces him when they play. Also he breaks Sakurai's criteria

master chief is a 100000 times better icon than doom guy. microsoft has been buddy buddy with nintendo, just look at the cross playform play with mincraft, fortnite, (and others i cant think of the name) plus master chief as been on a nintendo console, he was a skin for minecraft, his name is on it. halo popularized FPS games. i see no reason why master chief could not be in smash

>Doomguy is a literal who outside Yea Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=_oVwrpfo_QA
youtube.com/watch?v=Fmdb-KmlzD8

>14 million vs 5.5 million

OH NO NO NO NO

>master chief is a 100000 times better icon than doom guy.
maybe if you were 12 when you bought your 360, for everyone else Doomguy is a bigger icon.

>microsoft has been buddy buddy with nintendo, just look at the cross playform play with mincraft, fortnite, (and others i cant think of the name) plus master chief as been on a nintendo console, he was a skin for minecraft, his name is on it.
Microsoft became buddy buddy after the DLC was decided on

>halo popularized FPS games
goldeneye did and sold more than the original Halo, CoD is way more popular to, do we put in Commander shepard or some shit instead?

> i see no reason why master chief could not be in smash
see again

my point is that the japanese care for the western players, if they didnt they wouldnt have brought smash to the states. plus outside of nintendo fanboys, a ton of people know who master chief is.

>Doomguy for FPS icon
user...

Attached: Untitled.png (1171x619, 34K)

>Microsoft became buddy buddy after the DLC was decided on

>youtube.com/watch?v=0l8nJ_liqrw
>Jun 21, 2018
i dont see them agreeing on the DLC characters by then, you retard

no way it would go like this:

>about 2-ish minutes that look like a normal halo trailer
>master chief kills a grunt, that was holding a letter, he flips it and it has the smash logo on it.
>then it changes to a fight with kirby, olumar, and ridley. (all aliens)
>MC sticks kirby with a sticky garnade
>MC says "Lets go" and then hes in smash

I could see that as the gameplay montages after the initial reveal trailer.
>Kirby, Olimar, Ridely, and Dark Samus run off screen while Master Chief is chasing them down

Nah. I hope he does, I loved Halos 1-3, but I don't think he's popular enough nor does he really have fighting moves.

I just hope that if he's put in and when he breaks shield, it makes the shields down alarm.

Based

Master Chief is more iconic than Doomguy, retard.

It would create a lot of buzz for smash but since it isn't Japanese it wont happen.

Instead we get boring jrpg protagonists like Joker who no one actually likes and no one will miss when they're not included in the next game