THERE'S SO MANY FUCKING GAMES I HAVEN'T PLAYED BECAUSE I WASN'T AROUND WHEN THEY WERE NEW AND I DON'T HAVE THE...

THERE'S SO MANY FUCKING GAMES I HAVEN'T PLAYED BECAUSE I WASN'T AROUND WHEN THEY WERE NEW AND I DON'T HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO PLAY THEM ALL I HATE BEING YOUNG I'M OVERWHELMED BY ALL THIS SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: screaminganimegirl597b33a362524.png (1152x646, 669K)

Imagine actually being born after 1990.

Attached: 1384369040252.png (1064x983, 1.55M)

Zoom zoom into your grave youngin

Attached: 1551667194949.png (1080x1080, 1.88M)

imagine taking pride in and ridiculing others over something they have absolutely no control over and so utterly pointless

Honestly that's a good thing though, don't even worry about it. Couple benefits, with so many reviews of old games out there, and ease of emulation, you can easily find lists of essential games and play through them that way. Also, this doesn't apply to anyone, bit generally younger people have more time to actually play games, so take advantage of that while you can!

Attached: received_328599571123387.png (893x712, 296K)

You're right, I'll stop making fun of you for being retarded.

Wow, meant to say doesn't apply to everyone* but I'm too old to type properly. Enjoy your youth!!

t. zoomer

Just accept that you won't have time to play every game out there and stick to what you like. Life's too short to play shitty games.

>being a gen z kid
Doesn't matter if they can't help it. They had to suffer the influence of the most cancerous of times. I truly feel sorry for the young kids who think the ecosystem of modern vidya that's designed to scam you as hard as possible was at all commonplace.

faggot

Attached: 272.png (1354x889, 61K)

That's better than being old and having no time to play anything, retarded zoom zoom

eventually you will die and good games that you would have loved will continue to release

Wish I could be young again but with all the knowledge I gained growing old

>at the prime age of playing vidya
>all the time in the world, no adult shit to have to deal with
>overwhelmed
Kids these fucking days.

One at a time, faggot.

>I HATE BEING YOUNG I'M OVERWHELMED
>on Yea Forums
you're on a huge downslide user. get out while you still can

I don't really care, there's too many new games I'd like to play any how, and I still struggle to finish them properly, since I don't rush through, and end up with like 100+ hours in an RPG. Gotta pick carefully, your time isn't infinite, so you can't play everything fully.

Attached: 1551429492142.jpg (702x562, 67K)

test

>Implying you can ever get out.
What a funny joke, user.

Attached: 16423462556425.jpg (492x366, 18K)

imagine being proud or even happy that you were born at all
dont force yourself to play it if you dont want to, its okay to miss out on things
everything in life is only temporary death is always looming around the corner just enjoy your life while you have it

Attached: 1526046180677.jpg (960x960, 50K)

>being a zoomer

Attached: 113AC32B-CCC4-48BB-9D43-7C4227BCCEF2.gif (217x233, 52K)

holy fuck your post got me livid.

Fucking zoomer, you don't deserve to post Aqua. You probably haven't even watched it

>secreaminganimegirl.png

Attached: 1505073293854.jpg (849x1200, 195K)

dumb aquaposter

But Aqua makes me happy, user.

Attached: 1551565225776.jpg (691x724, 96K)

Isn’t that a good thing?

You have to be 18 to...
Imagine being proud to be a 30 yo virgin basement dweller and still post here daily

I'm kinda suffering the same thing, but I'm 30, so I was around when every game I'm interested in was new. I just missed a lot.

Dumb Aqua poster, just pick one and start playing, if anything you can finish older games faster than you can the new ones

>le blurry screaming anime girl
>AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: lataus (2).jpg (144x144, 3K)

oh no you have many hours of fun and enjoyment to be had in the future that's so awful how do you cope with never having to never go bored wow truly I pity you

Attached: 1485112356307.png (1280x720, 1.82M)

Just play them my dude, meanwhile I have to cope with being old and having wasted the majority of my life playing videogames

Attached: 1551306546615.jpg (1002x666, 32K)

>try Fable 3 for the first time
>don't have a fucking inventory that you can look into
What the fuck were they thinking?

sneed

Just as useless as you I suppose.

but that's her charm.

Attached: 4580416901529_figure-aqua-konosuba-nendoroid-altD.jpg (650x800, 60K)

Yes.

Attached: __aqua_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_a_na__99f357d35748296157b421b5d2d5ae99.jpg (1000x1127, 1M)

>being useless in almost every aspect
>a charm
That's as far away from being a charm as it gets.

Attached: 2b_alive.png (500x536, 443K)

wow calm down autist
start with Super Metroid

Attached: 1551043614040.jpg (255x290, 35K)

Start with emulation and see that 99%of them are boring.
the games that are actually interesting to play even today are never mentioned on here because of nostalgia.
360/ps3 will be the hardest to find gems in because you actually have to rely on reviews and other people.

>Be born in 1992
>Remember getting to play Megaman and Mario
>Remember playing some of those old magnetic tape games.
>Remember playing Dos games.
>TFW playing quake 2 as a kid and being spooked by the barracuda sharks.
>Those gunfights in F.E.A.R.
They were nice, but I don't really feel the need to play EVERYTHING, seems like I'd rush through and not get to experience the game, better just to pick carefully and move on to the next thing that sounds truely worth my time.

Attached: Feels like a new horizon.png (1001x823, 806K)

>Imagine being proud to be a 30 yo virgin basement dweller and still post here daily
S…shut up.

Attached: 1552966775007.gif (960x540, 604K)

>tfw born in 1991
fuck

>imagine being proud or even happy that you were born at all

This is the only man with any sense.

Useful and smart goddess.

Attached: Autism.webm (960x540, 2.19M)

I don't know man. I was born in a time and place that allows me to look at sexy 2D girls all day. There are worse fates.

Attached: 0cute.png (696x1000, 295K)

imagine thinking you are better than other people because you are OLD HAHAHAHAH GRANDPA

i got Aqua's pantsu

Attached: KONOSUBA-panty-thief.gif (500x281, 1.54M)

>posts a zoomer reboot of a zoomer game
>calling others zoomers
Yike

No matter when you were born there's still games you could've been playing but missed them. Sometimes I go way back to the NES era and played games I missed when I was younger. I still have my physical backlog and even a mental backlog of games I want to play.

Even then I still have so little free time to play games I play nothing but multiplayer games mostly because I can easily pick them up just play for an hour or so. Even when I'm at my most dedicated level of playing games it takes about 4 months to beat a 100+ hour game.

I'm 32, it's okay user

Attached: boomerMikon.png (892x1024, 780K)

>That picture.
>2D GIRLS
Hmm ...

Attached: 1548946279217.png (764x506, 905K)

>Yea Forums: the webm

>Imagine being almost 40 and single, not kowning if anyone will ever truely love you and that you won't be able to keep this up forever, that you'll eventually break down even harder and probably end up on the streets, even more alone if that's possible.

Attached: 1553505309150.jpg (600x338, 52K)

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY, I WAS GETTING NERVOUS WAITING FOR IT

You asking me to post it?

Attached: Welcome to V.webm (904x380, 2.75M)

very nice taste in girls

Attached: (YOU).png (800x960, 380K)

I can't believe my friend cosplayed this bitch and I ended up walking in on him.

Bruh this is the first time I've seen this cursed shit lmfao

did you fuck him

>this thread

I will live to see and fully experience the cyberpunk dystopia while you faggots will be rotting in your deathbeds aided solely by a custom robot maid, regretting all those years you spent shitposting and wasting your life with countless virtual toys.

tick tock boomers

Attached: 1456282891485.png (233x231, 90K)

what the hell is that figure?
She looks like a fucking plank.

Lucky for me by the time I die I can just upload my soulbrain into a computer and okay Vidya for eternity
Checkmate zoomer, scum

is this new ultimate showdown?

Fuck no. I was disgusted. He was getting his ass pounded by two other dudes. Shit he was wearing a chastity cage too. It was sad.

No point in worrying about your regrets in the future, because you will have them no matter what, even if you made the right choices.

Attached: 1359579285756.png (372x412, 147K)

you can't beat every game in 1 day.

so...

pick a game, and play it?

The absolute state of zoomers.

>aided solely by a custom robot maid
That's infinitely preferable over what happens to old bastards currently on their deathbeds. Thank fuck I'm not gonna be them. I will be one of them. Robot maids will still be impossible even 50 years from now. It will never not suck to be old and dying.

>I haven't player X!

So? Games should be an experience, not a marathon. You'll die with a massive backlog just like the rest of us, play what you like to play and don't give a shit about the rest.

Example: Virtually everyone loves JRPGs, I mostly don't except for a few surprises like Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, and Parasite Eve. I like old PC games like DOOM and Strife, and old survival horror lile Resident Evil 1, so why would I worry about having played Ys or Trails if I don't care for them?

Attached: 1539731405864.png (811x541, 626K)

Do you live in a fucking niche hentai doujin, what the fuck

Attached: 1534573588306.jpg (480x418, 27K)

>Teddy Roosevelt read a book every day
>It's almost impossible to beat a game every day
Bros...
Are we truly the fans of the highest form yet to be discovered?!

Attached: 1541138061714.png (530x642, 349K)

Death is going be a thing of the past within 100 or so years
Cell Regen tech is possible

It's ok, you can just wait for WoW classic to reboot and waste your youth shut away in the dark like I did

Attached: Dxe69DhV4AEis7e.jpg (326x326, 18K)

New Game+ is my ultimate fantasy.

>i hate being young
go back to rreddit

Average Aquaposter desu

Attached: megu447.jpg (2400x1350, 252K)

Hate being young?

It’s literally impossible to experience everything in life, so don’t worry about it so much and just enjoy what you can, when you can; it really is more about the journey

>Tfw severe light sensitivity
>Tfw always in the dark even doing mundane shit like showering

Thanks albino grandpa

Attached: image0.png (640x524, 748K)

>Wanting to experience cyberpunk dystopia.
Forget that, when's the next shuttle to the mars colony? I hear things are more balanced up there ever since they heavily restricted monopolies.

Attached: 1552474164584.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

based

>I should stop wasting my life and do that thing I want
>Oh that thing I want literally only exists in fiction
>Back to sitting in my room

Attached: 1369214150958.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Yea ... if you're rich and important, anons are not gonna touch the stuff.

Attached: 1552556892786.gif (270x270, 499K)

No. It's just fucked.

>Me and friends got him into anime
>He used to be wide receiver for football team and even was good with girls
>He starts to cosplay his favorite anime dudes
>Gets into it even more
>We go with him to anime conventions
>Then out of nowhere he starts cosplaying his favorite anime girls
>Starts to do poses
>Then starts letting fans grab him by hips taking photos

We should've stopped him.

Speed reading is not like regular reading. He probably retained like 10-20% of what he read.

>born a generation or two too early to barely miss out on immortality
Fuck.

I am both of those things thank you very much

Rushing a good game, or a good book, doesn't sound very based. Better to take your time and experience it.

Attached: Cat (57).jpg (600x615, 67K)

Most older games you can beat in a day
But you have to be really good at all of them.

As someone who has been waiting to die since I was 17, immortality seems like a nightmare.

Life sucks why would you want that?

Explain

>Oh that thing I want literally only exists in fiction

Attached: 161.jpg (1000x750, 56K)

Is that uh
that overwatch f2p game?

Afraid of death mostly, also all the new games to play/shitpost about.

Lmao at these salty kids who are unable to enjoy older gsmes because they are accustomed to new games with far superior graphics

There are methods of speed reading where you don't scan single words or sentences, but paragraphs. With practice you can get a basic grasp of what the text is about, but you'll always lack detail. You can more or less breeze through a book like that and get a very basic understanding of the content, but that's all you'll get.

Being important to your mommy doesn't count user, so unless you're having breakfast with Trump and have enough money to make it withing the 1%, it's still pretty uncertain. IF we're even gonna get it in less that 200 years, or at all. Could always end with a world ravaged by war, before such flights of fancy become even remotely plausible.

Attached: Cat (67).png (546x494, 680K)

Reading and hearing your innate voice isn't the same as actually taking time to read and process every statement. I could mindlessly skim a big book in an afternoon and take away nothing, but also spend hours pouring over a few pages of hyperdense philoshit

Attached: 1554142972936.jpg (181x205, 43K)

>watch lots of slice of life anime
>man I wanna go out with friends and do fun stuff like that
>start going out more and hanging out and stuff
>it's awful, 7/10 of people are two faced assholes and most of the time people just sit in a room and drink and talk

Attached: 1350354389849.jpg (2048x1152, 108K)

Attached: Cat (256).jpg (680x680, 43K)

2D > 3D
Always.

Attached: rengeshrug.gif (500x578, 2M)

Who knows what ai will be capable of

Attached: improvement.png (700x471, 30K)

I want to be a starship captain, but I know it's not going to happen in at least another 50 years. So, I'm dedicating all my time to study, experience and accumulating wealth so that I am in a good position to make my dream a reality when it does come around.

Currently have:
> 4 degrees, working on number 5 (business, communications, intelligence, science)
> aiming for PhD in the next 3 years
> 3 years military experience (1 year army, 2 years Navy- ex-Officer)
> experience in mining, energy, education, defence and software industries
> run my own business (software, AI, defence/security)

I'm 30 now, so I'm going to need access to regen or cyberisation tech in the next 20 years so I can make it to 2070 and still be able to work. I'm aligning my company in the direction of neuroscience, AI and cyberisation, so nobody else does it, I will.

Read an article about the limits of the human brain and apparently there is only about 250 years worth of storage. In other words, live any longer than 250 years and you will be in a constant state of dementia.

Next big step is digitisation of the brain, but I think that is at least 40 years off.

Attached: 1541313981818.jpg (1200x790, 145K)

>Currently have
user, the people they'll be looking for will be

This is me except I'm balding

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

>when you die you don't just go to a pitch black void of nothingness
>it's an eternal dream where you can do anything you want
>have enough time to play all the vidya ever made whenever you want forever
God, please let this be the afterlife if there even is one. It's all I want.

Attached: 1501568387164.png (291x343, 79K)

Just watch your friend simulator on youtube play them and then come back here and repeat his points, that's what every other zoomer does, works for them

Uh, I had a similar experience.

> watch lots of romance anime
> decide I'm going to have some romance in my life
> new clothes, cologne, new hairstyle, new glasses
> watch pick-up videos on youtube
> start approaching women, asking them out etc.
> start dancing socially
> get pretty good game
> go on a few dates
> women are either sluts or just want to use me for my car/money/place
> realise how rare it is to find a nice girl
> stop going on dates
> watch romance anime at home instead

Much happier like this too. Women are just an emotional and money drain. At least anime will love me unconditionally.

Attached: 1541340137218.png (1203x967, 597K)

You'll be tricked into reincarnating for another lifetime of suffering.

Shut the fuck up, you anime loving degenerate.
Other people have problems far worse than your stolidity.
You can do other things besides video games.

>tfw atheist but desperately hope I'm wrong and there's a nice after life
LORD GIVE ME A SIGN

Attached: 1360453114680.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I hope so too, user

Attached: 1554516877162.png (500x302, 65K)

I'm ex-military. All our sea captains are over 50 with some pushing 60. I realised very quickly while serving that it would take me 25+ years to get a command of my own and I wouldn't be in a position to make my dream a reality even if I was a Navy Captain.

20-30 is the age range for lieutenants and sub-lieutenants.

Do you fear the encroaching void anons?

>All our sea captains are over 50 with some pushing 60.
So, did they slowly climb their way up throughout their entire life, starting from their youth, or did they just show a bunch of diplomas and become captain at 60?
You're too old already. By the time we get anything close to what you want, even cryostasis, you'll be either long dead or way too old to be even glanced at once.

I embrace it
Just wish it would hurry up

Experience is pretty important I would think

imagine still shitposting here after 30's
;___;

That was my argument, yes.

Nope, I eagerly wait for me.
My dream scenario is one day I see some kid about to get hit by a car, so I can push him out of the way and die instantly.
Releasing me from this life while at the same time not making my mom feel bad in the same way as if I committed suicide.

>Still no AI wife.
What's wrong with this world?

Attached: 1554107662806.png (251x231, 40K)

I'll be 36 this year. My only "accomplishment" in life is an AA because I flunked out of college from laziness. I have little money, no job or other education or training.

Attached: 1333839527750.png (555x569, 237K)

But then you become a ghost detective and earn a second chance and have to be alive again

At least you have us

Lol just emulate

oh god

Attached: death.jpg (532x783, 180K)

Just tell Koenma to suck your dick.

That's botans job

Bingo, if you like living life a certain way, forcing a change because "random human number 500000 said it's how you should strive to live your life" does not guarantee hapiness, might actually bring you more pain, if you have no interest in living that way. Just try to stay healthy and play your vidya. No need to go out with people if you think it's boring, they'll just have to understand and move on, if you can't find a wife that is okay without constant contant or frequently going out, then might as well just donate sperm to reproduce and move on with your life, instead of tying your self to an individual that you might end up blaming for your constant lack of time to do things that make you happy, even tho it's your fault for tying your self to them to begin with.

Attached: 63.jpg (489x629, 139K)

RUN

Any one else wish that 99% of people would just disappear?

Attached: 1554869225589.jpg (900x600, 648K)

Alas, wanting acceptance and not feeling like you are doing something "wrong" is also a common desire. Validation is hard to obtain without conforming to norms.

Me
There's enough food to last me a life time even if I don't produce a single thing myself

>imagine being so addicted to attention and external validation of other people you can't actually enjoy being alone doing what you enjoy

What would you do for food? Water? Where would you shit? No power or internet?
It would be kinda neat though

Attached: tumblr_le3iimRqBr1qe91wdo1_500.jpg (500x327, 18K)

Friendly reminder that those people produce all the things that you rely on.

imagine being born in the 80s, but under soviet control.

This is what people tell themselves so they can just sit at home in front of their computer and rationalize why their lack of will, self-development and disregard for both mental and physical well being is "ok". It's a coping mechanism.

I was thinking this when I read it but he's still right. As long as your happy what else matters in the scheme of things

>tfw you had to watch your father downward spiral from losing a job, to jail, to homeless on the streets

Attached: 1376860391392.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

everything's a charm when you're a cute girl. no matter how worthless you are you'll still get lots of attention.
then you hit 40s and become ugly and invisible to guys, and despair hits you like a dump truck

Can easily turn that around into you rationalizing and justifying becoming a more useful tool for the handful of fuckos to actually run society.

Attached: 1379436850056.png (666x495, 308K)

if you believe in that, then how do you think you'll fare in that afterlife? does that not give you any fear?

While that must be awful for anons who like their fathers, I must admit that watching my dad break would be fucking sublime.

>food
Grocery stores until you learn to hunt
>water
A river or a lake
>shit
The ground, or just keep using a new toilet daily
>no power
Generators
>no internet
Freedom

How you gonna pump the gas for your generators. I can do this all day

Attached: 1554746673556.png (725x800, 219K)

Actually, user, there are power plants equipped to basically run themselves for a certain number of years. I think it was the hoover damn that was said to be able to last a 100+ years.

So make your way over there, savage food from various empty stores, make a destinated shitting forest and have fun

Not all generators run off gas, also see

>shitting forest
Ok I'm sold

>meet someone
>talk about surroundings
>"what about that forest to the north?"
>"we don't go there anymore"

>30 years old
>still browses a taiwanese frog breeding forum and complains about other people

You have nothing to be proud of, in fact i would kill myself if i was as pathetic as you are.

Attached: 1554274384188.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

It's a coping mechanism only if you want to do better but can't due to crippling flaws you refuse to address instead of not being an extrovert. You know, like how some people dedicate their lives to sleeping around or snowboarding and some people dedicate their lives to studying patterns of rat behavior. Just because you find one thing to be "better" doesn't mean it actually is for the individual in question. You utilitarian collectivists are a fucking nightmare to deal with.

Actually user that's just propaganda. Remember when Fukushima fags also said that LITERALLY NOTHING CAN GO WRONG because everything is automated and they're ready for any kind of earthquake. They always say that, why wouldn't they.

Being happy is not a same thing than bring content with nothing. I'm pretty sure that majority of these people who just sleep, sit in front of computer and indulge in drugs and alcohol have regrets and wish their life would be different. Dont know.

If you think in black and white, I guess so. How about being a healthy man with a loving, good wife, steady income, friends and a child or two who you will love unconditionally the moment you get to hold them in your arms? Does that sound better?

I tried this but some faggots LARPing as Roman soldiers kept wrecking my shit and kidnapped my wife

Had Fukushima been maintained correctly, nothing would have happened, but inspections have found that maintenance and quality of construction materials both has been grossly neglected.

Wasting your youth on Yea Forums is way more pathetic than being here as an adult. You're only young once. Don't waste that time here. I'll be an adult all the way till I day, no rush for me anymore

>being a healthy man
That's not a choice for many people, although you probably lack the intelligence to even imagine that someone can remain unhealthy and be incapable of doing anything about it due to things outside of his control like genetics, chronic afflictions and disabilities.

Yes good job repeating their propaganda. If Japan has "gross negligence", what the fuck do you think happens in your country

>implying it won't cost millions of dollars, so only the billionaires and people retarded enough to take huge loans will get it. those who had the money will go insane after decades of hedonism becoming the same boring shit will get to them. those who take loans will spend the rest of eternity as slaves/indentured workers, repaying the enormous loan while normies will go to blissful eternal sleep after a short time.

>introvert
>extrovert

While these are legit personality traits, they are patheric excuses.

>but i get to play my nintendo and visual novels for eternity

>what the fuck do you think happens in your country
Massive suicide rates comparable and sometimes exceeding Eastern European post Commie block shitholes? Several dozen thousands of homeless people despite having more than half a million empty houses nobody uses anymore, but the government refuses to work out any kind of a deal to solve the issue. Work culture centered around the importance of pretending to do well being better than actually doing well? There's a lot of things wrong with Japan.

You're comparing the hoover dam to a nuclear power plant? Come on son

>no u wrong
You're legitimately low iq.

>10 years from now every type of entertainment will get banned by moral police, few years after immortality's invented immortal overlords transform society into a dictatorship and create eternal soviet union. no nintendo, no visual novels, get back to the factory you slave, or it's 10 months of agonizing torture until you repent. you're immortal, you can take it. should've stayed mortal, then you'd just be shot in the face and replaced.

What a nice misinterprepation and an informative comeback.

Being an "introvert" isn't an excuse to just play vidogames all day long and refuse to better yourself. There must be something that you aim for, user?

>While these are legit personality traits, they are patheric excuses.
Excuses for what? You say it yourself, they are legit personalities. A genuinely introvert person doesn't need excuses, they just prefer a different lifestyle.

What you do is be systematica bout it.
Take a few hours on the weekend, put on some classical music, disconnect from the net and wasting time on forums and shit, sit the fuck down and write out a list of all those games you want to play. Categorize them by priorities and then just take a day out a week and play, no youtube, no porn, no Yea Forums, no whateverthrfuck else.
If you can't discipline yourself enough to do that then you're fucked and deserve to suffer. This is coming from someone with ADD too.

we're just having fun, don't be such a killjoy

Excuses not to try in life

>>le sneed anime guy

>an informative comeback
That's not what it was at all.
>better yourself
That's already making an assumption that the person in quesiton is not already good. Which in turn means that you think if someone prefers to spend their time keeping to themselves and enjoying what the like quietly, then they're not doing "well enough". These are all flaws of your judgment that can be surmised from these brief and pretty unintelligent responses.

sounds like a fantasy. wife and kids don't love unconditionally. female love was called pragma in greek. pragmatic. conditional, usually related to what you can do for them, how good you are at supporting them. and females are usually at the emotional level of children.

funabori a cutie

Ya old FUCK

>She

that's what women are though. romance animu is usually made from a man's point of view and projects masculine kind of love onto females. male love is the unconditional, sacrificial love. female love is a conditional, pragmatic love. both are evolutionary elements. males sacrifice themselves to amass wealth and territory to attract mates and spread genes, females pick and choose the most successful males to mate with.

the rest is social stuff, if it goes against nature believing in it only results in suffering.

I'm glad I'm not this far gone.

Once you become aware of these things and understand them, you can avoid them or control them. That's what differentiates us from animals that do not restrain their impulses, negative or positive without external conditioning. It should theoretically be possible to teach a woman how to love or make a man behave like a woman, I haven't seen many examples of the former, but I've seen plenty of the latter.

It's sad but true.

have sex
Maybe then you will realize he's right

I'll give you a tip on clearing backlogs on games or whatever. Don't build a program, a list or whatever. When you feel like it look at your options and say that's what I want to play/watch/read right now.
That way it won't feel like a chore or something that you need to do and you'll enjoy it more.
Don't think about how many more you have left just be thankful that there are many choices.

Attached: 5998da817a2f4ff78ece1057e79c333d.jpg (1080x1440, 349K)

This feeling alone gives me comfort. Society works. It's not perfect, nothing is. But it works and that's enough for me.

Relax buddy lol just play some video games and chill

Just post the copypasta friend.

Imagine growing up with a friend, he's one of your closest friends, he helps you get laid gets girls is popular, played football as wide receiver.
Then after his longitme girlfriend breaks up with him and goes for some other dude he snaps. He starts getting into videogames and other nerdy shit, then he discovered anime. Everything seems okay and cool until he starts to cosplaying. First starts off as cosplaying dudes then he slowly starts cosplaying girls. Getting too comfortable with it. He starts letting people grab him and does "cutesy" poses when they take pics of him. Then he starts letting fans grab him by the hips.
Then one convention he was dressed up as this blue haired anime girl who wore a skirt, worst part was he tried to mimic the "invisible panties" this anime girl had by being exact skin colored thin panties. Well later that day me and some friends left and went back to our hotel rooms. I walked in on him getting fucked by two buff cosplaying dudes who were fucking his asshole. The bed reeked of semen and sweat. My friends and I took the next plane back home and left him, haven't spoken to him since and his parents kicked him out after we told them about this.

I should've known man. I should've stopped it. That's the worst part about all this.

What year were you born anons?

1997 here.

>data collection again

Attached: Not today motherfucker.jpg (600x783, 90K)

I've had sex. I disagree fundamentally. Men only have unconditional love? Nah. Men and women are both conditional creatures. Unconditional love is rare, I might say it likely doesn't exist as a pure unconditional.

This user is right. Take his advice, I used to try watching/playing everything that was worth it. It's not a good idea.

Because this is pretty much the last corner of the internet where you can actually shitpost about gaming discussions without getting banned for saying a mean word.

Dumb anime poster.

between 1 and 2000

This but also for comic books, movies and litterature. :^)

That is subjective. While you are happy being "nothing" at the moment, you lack the complete ability to see and visualize yourself in the future, when videogames will not be enough to make you happy.

If you are content at being a fat, out of shape wizard at 30 or 40 who only sleeps and plays videogames, that's not my concern. I genuinely care about those people who are NOT content at being something that their parents, siblings, women and peers consider a loser and want to achieve something and not live like a child rest of their lives. You know, have dreams and wish they weren't living the way they wish.

You might think that's all you want when you are 20-something but reality will hit in you in the face eventually but like I said, that's not my concern. You do you, my friend.

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say 1993

It's a problem for the modern industry because gamers have access to all these older better games for free via emulation or for a relatively low cost comparatively. I installed a hard drive on my PS2 and DCEMUd my Dreamcast and I'll probably never buy a game again.

You're retarded and making excuses. You are also retarded for making excuses. Go play video games instead of posting about them on social media.

for me it's the opposite. i experienced consciousness loss due to a heart/plumbing problem all the time, so i knew nothingness for a long time. it feels like nothing happened at all. you just suddenly timeskip forward. it's not scary, and slipping into it feels pretty good too. so nothingness would just suddenly end.

you feel numb tingling and coldness spreading from your brain to your entire body, feel a rush of dopamine as the tingling feels really good, honestly it feels even better than orgasming, vision and sound becomes blurry and nondescript with loss of focus, you don't think anymore, then you wake up on the floor. scratch the last one and this is oblivion.

>you
We're not talking about me at the moment, but discussing hypotheticals of subjective values, which you have just yourself admitted to being entirely subjective. The rest is just moral posturing and an attempt to claim a high ground, heedless of the damage people like you and such sentiments actually cause to others by perpetuating objectivist approach to subjective things. As for "you do you", yes, that's exactly what I am doing, but you seem insistent on doing the exact opposite and going on tangents assuming things about those that dare to argue your points. A self righteous cunt, that's what you are, user.

Attached: I did everything they told me to.jpg (469x273, 8K)

Not everyone can be successful.

>imagine having missed out on pre-2009 WoW
>imagine thinking Classic will give the same experience

nope

yeah he does. why not? both can fail catastrophically if they're not maintained properly or are hit by an unexpected disaster.

degenerates like you belong on the cross.

Why do you dislike the idea so much, that some people want to help and hope the best for those who underachieve and live an unhappy life? Because that's all that I am doing. Why dont you want those unhappy people to be happy, user? That's nothing away from you or your life decisions

I'm 22 and still manage to find time to play literally every good game ever made, you didn't fall for the wagie meme right op?

It's ok. Soon you'll be old and won't have any time to play games :)

Attached: 83 interior shot.png (1920x1039, 2.67M)

If they really wanted to help, they would build suicide centers for people who gave up on life.

>that some people want to help
Because you're not actually helping, you're enforcing your values as the objective truth on others, which can be a form of oppression depending on how far it is taken. Those that want to do "better" (TL note: ascribe to your system of values) would have done so already. The rest want to be left well enough alone. Now you're resorting to emotional arguments instead of the rational in addition to trying to speak ill of my character for standing with the idea that people should be given a choice on what they find worthwhile and worthless, even if it disagrees with your notions personally.

There's one in Switzerland, but they're a civilized country.

>you're enforcing your values as the objective truth on others

No. You are aware that most people here who have nothing truly wish they had done something about things when they were younger and/or are very unsatisfied with their current life, right? These are the depressed ones, the ones who have so much potential but never did anything about it or just failed at it.

I will spell this out for you because you fail to grasp what I mean. This is not a personal attack. I know there are people reading this who do not want to live the life you live. Stop projecting that what I am saying is something against you and your decisions, it is not. I will type it once more below so you understand.

Most people who are depressed and wished their life was more than just sleeping and playing vidya are unhappy. I wish these people the best and that they dont give up.

God the "you're ok with being a dweeb now but you won't be in 10 or 20 years" argument is such a dishonest asspull that only ever works as a way for people to out themselves as egocentric shitters who think they're above those who they claim to want to "help" . I went against my better judgement and listened to the kind of trashy shitstain that spouts "HIT THE GYM AND LEARN TRADES BRO" and I can safely say I was miserable throughout the whole period where I tried to adopt the socially acceptable go getter life style that people strive to have. I tried everything from regular exercise, striving for new social interactions and experiences, being with nature, picked up two instruments, joined a local sports team, did volunteer work, tried to go above and beyond my obligations at work. Hell at some point I found myself with a qt patootie who baked me pies and paid attention to my autistic rants. It was all trash and I'm much happier now just playing vidya and beating the meat stick. Some people don't have anything they want to strive for and that's perfectly fine. The moral posturing you're trying to present only works on delusional shitholes like reddit

Attached: 1554527872687.jpg (400x399, 30K)

dont listen to this kike, dont settle for scraps and shit

>You are aware that most people here who have nothing truly wish they had done something
That's a presupposition that assumes two things are true, the first one being that most people here having nothing, which is an incredibly foolhardy and arrogant thing to say and second is to assume that those that have less or more, want even more.
>This is not a personal attack
>Why dont you want those unhappy people to be happy, user?
You have got to be kidding now.
>I know there are people reading this who do not want to live the life you live
You know absolutely nothing about the life I live. And so much for it not being a personal attack.
>Most people who are depressed and wished their life was more than just sleeping and playing vidya are unhappy.
Most people who are "depressed" are thus because something in their lives is wrong or are suffering from debilitating disorders that require medical attention and not slacktivists like yourself. The rest of your words here is just padding and self contradictions.

Attached: Hong_Xiuquan.jpg (349x396, 33K)

'94

first game Banjo

I was born in 1985.
Other than the Atari age and the video game crash i didn't miss out on anything.
And ironically i even got to play Atari because they sold Atari clones such as the Rambo or Terminator at the local flea markets due to the nature of communist Yugoslavia.

Intricate bait

Imagine screaming about games and posting on Yea Forums instead of playing them

Nobody listen to this game. There's no better waste of time or money then trying to be something you're not.

Gen Z kids are the kids of Gen Y/Generation X, so it's that generations fault.

Basically, 30 year old boomers are the reason this new generation is toxic.

Fuck you I'm 1991.

Attached: 1547252482903.png (522x472, 47K)

He didn't say anything wrong, not sure why you're so agitated. Maybe there is a little truth in what he says

>Most people who are "depressed" are thus because something in their lives is wrong or are suffering from debilitating disorders that require medical attention and not slacktivists like yourself. The rest of your words here is just padding and self contradictions.

You sneakily removed the part where I said that I want these people not to stop trying in life. I am talking about the people who actually DONT want to live the life of a social outcast who does nothing but sleeps and plays vidya. Those who at the moment have nothing else going for them.

Are you aware that exercise, a healthy diet, sense of accomplishment and real social interactions are far better medicine for depression than the pill cocktail they give you? Some people get so anxious about longer routes

He said many things that are wrong and if you read my posts you will see me outline it. I'm agitated by his self righteousness and the messiah complex he's exhibiting. People acting under such delusions tend to do more harm than good.

>There's no better waste of time or money then trying to be something you're not.

Dont listen to this guy. You are more than a "loser who plays vidya". You want to be something that you're not at the moment? Work hard and you can become one.

That doesn't work.

>don't subscribe to the same values as the average person
>k-kike reeee
I'm not attacking anyone who lives a socially acceptable lifestyle and is happy with it. But the recent trend of pretending that anyone who is not working towards the social norm is "depressed and needs to be fixed" is fucking retarded and should just stop. Even the whole "these NEETs are just depressed and want to do better" bullshit is a fucking load of trash. All of the things I listed sounded great when I idealized them in my mind but the reality was that they just weren't for me and for others like me. It's not "settling for scraps", it's not giving real value to shit you value

Attached: 1552063698505.jpg (584x575, 50K)

>You sneakily removed
I didn't remove anything as I'm not a mod, but I didn't consider your personal statements that may or may not be true important enough to be quoted.
>I am talking about the people who actually DONT want to live the life of a social outcast
And how do you determine which is which, you seem to have neglected the process entirely at first, which had caused this argument to start with, by claiming that anyone not ascribing to your system of values is "making excuses not to do better". That's backpedaling.
>Are you aware that exercise, a healthy diet, sense of accomplishment and real social interactions are far better medicine for depression than the pill cocktail they give you?
If it can treated with those things, it's not depression, as depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. "Feeling blue" is not being depressed. Same way you cannot treat chronic anxiety together with intrusive thoughts that resulted due to an early staphylococcus infection hitting the brain and permanently giving a child these issues, caused by extremely poor quality of kindergarten drinking water. It's a case I specifically refer to because I am acquainted with a person that suffers from these things. Nothing can help that person except for the hard drugs to even approach the status of a "regular human being".

>"I mean, we GO there, but we don't go there"

>I'm agitated by his self righteousness and the messiah complex he's exhibiting

Holy fuck, you are misinterpreting everything I am saying. I want and wish people who are sad and depressed about their current state to not give up and keep on striving for better things, not to settle for nothing because they dont have to be they way they wish they didn't were. Absolutely nothing I have said is offensive, hurtful or negative. I want that one lurker behind the monitor to think that "this dude is right, I dont have to settle for this" and slowly start working his way towards happiness that he longs formä.

>exercise, a healthy diet, sense of accomplishment and real social interactions are far better medicine for depression than the pill cocktail they give you
There's the classic line!

Attached: 1550743240506.gif (480x254, 2.41M)

Have you tried any of those things? lmao.

It did for me

>But the recent trend of pretending that anyone who is not working towards the social norm is "depressed and needs to be fixed"
Not only retarded, but also damaging, because it creates an unjust social stigma against people that either are unfit for it, or do not wish for it for personal reasons. It paints them as villains, enables unintelligent and self righteous to exercise their sense of moral superiority to attack these people for their supposed "failings" and creates a narrative that either attempts to forcibly change them by "elevating" them or brands them as "villains" to be excluded, and in worse cases, exterminated.

Attached: Kickflip.jpg (460x343, 37K)

>Aqua
Cringe
>Asuka
Based

Attached: eva__you_are__fucking__fat_by_cookies_cat-dbwsi2h.jpg (1000x1199, 1.08M)

So then it's "Trying might work, if you're lucky"

More often than not, the people who want to be something they're not are just picturing an idealized life style in their minds that doesn't conform to reality, and are "depressed" because reality didn't meet their expectations. You can literally see this in this thread with people complaining about two faced assholes in social outings, people wanting romance but finding the average woman instead or if you want a more consistent example, just head over to /ic/ and meet all the wannabe artists that gave up after 3 months because what they wanted to be and what an artist really is are entirely different things

be happy that you're still alive to play video games you little shit

Attached: 1407395384234.png (350x338, 67K)

>claiming that anyone not ascribing to your system of values is "making excuses not to do better

I have not made this claim. You are putting words into my mouth and are yelling at the clouds.

>If it can treated with those things, it's not depression, as depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain

You should google into what happens in the brain when you stop chronic masturbation, what gets released in the brain when you exercise and what a healthy diet does to your brain.

Yes, I'm and the only thing I can agree on is that the pill cocktail will be innefective if the source of unhappiness was trying to subscribe to the values of random normos on the internet who thought they knew better about other people's lives

Attached: 1552755717542.jpg (796x804, 43K)

>So then it's "Trying might work, if you're lucky"

It was more like "I gave everything I got and never stopped working towards my goal".

That's only if you begin gen z at 2000. If you were born between 1995-99 you most likely have very late boomer parents born in the first half of the 60s, I know I do.

Lmao at your life

play diablo 2

>more assumptions
>no counter arguments to examples
I've made a mistake though, it was Streptococcus. I keep confusing the two because of similar names, but that's the only mistake I've made, aside for engaging you in a conversation.

Not everyone has the resources or luck to do that.

>values of random normos on the internet who thought they knew better about other people's lives

You too are going taking the defensive approach. I am not talking about everyone and I am not talking about you. I am talking about the people who resonate to what I am saying and are sad they aren't doing what they wished they were doing.

Oh God
You're more than 30!??
What are you still doing here?

Attached: 1553188545804.jpg (317x311, 17K)

>i would kill myself if i was as pathetic as you are.
You should have been aborted, in that case.

You refuse to read anything I type and instead you twist my words around. I'm sorry you feel that way.

For you guys out there who do not want to be where you are right now, dont give up, you dont need to be content with it. Dont give up, you dont need to settle only for vidya IF YOU DONT WANT TO

You are writing wish fullfilment trash on an anonymous mongolian throat singing forum because you want to jerk off your own ego and sense of superiority. Your wishy washy spouting serves zero practical purpose.

You're here forever isn't a meme. No matter how much you grow to hate this place you'll never leave.

Attached: 1457838020572.jpg (800x591, 45K)

>Imagine being a zoomer faggot

>Yea Forums is nothing but underaged zoomers

Attached: 1500576271961.png (936x542, 1002K)

So if you can't break down the wall on the first headbutt just keep trying?

>you want to jerk off your own ego and sense of superiority

No, I dont. I am no means superior to anyone here, nor do I claim to be.

>Turn 90
>Grandkids don't understand how you managed to play videogames your entire life and not give up.
>Laugh as I play dark grand theft battle royale duty simulator 236 and own kids with my 80 years of experience and my still, fully functional mind, due to constantly learning how to play new games, constantly commiting rpgs to memory and learning how to pull off new mechanics.
Truely, based.

Attached: Harold Souls.jpg (500x750, 102K)

Why would you headbutt through it when you can use tools to break it down or come up with another solution?

>zoomers are going to discover EVA because of Netflix soon
Nothing is sacred

Attached: asuka buttcrack.jpg (938x1210, 99K)

People take the tools, or ask to borrow yours and never give them back and if you don't break the wall people hate you.

Yeah Keep telling yourself that gramps
You're only still here because you're a giant loser at life

Attached: 1552658527179.jpg (1026x1193, 186K)

Oh wow that really changed by mind bro. Really did away with all those pointless posts where you address literally no one in particular so you can continue to claim you're trying to reach out to some lost youths who can reach their life long dreams of being whatever they want to be giving firm handshakes and "working hard". This might be news to you but the average person has failed at reaching the goals they had, and settled for being content with something else the same way dweebs do with their vidya

>How about being a healthy man with a loving, good wife, steady income, friends and a child or two who you will love unconditionally the moment you get to hold them in your arms? Does that sound better?
Who are you to decide what makes others happier? That's just your instinct telling you to do that. There are much more ways of finding enjoyment and happiness than just repeating the same shit over and over again for eternity.

don't pretend like you're any better. assuming you're teen-early 20s, you have the next 5 years to sort your life out or you'll be like him.

Quick post boomer memes to piss off zoomers

Attached: touhou boomer.jpg (1024x710, 117K)

Mom, dad, stop fighting on the lithuanian pie baking forum, pls. I just wanna bake pies!

Attached: Cat (201).jpg (572x566, 34K)

I'm 23 turning 24.
Am I old?

Attached: 1554806213894.png (208x269, 84K)

I dunno I'm 26, turning 27 and I already feel aincent.

Attached: Feels Old.jpg (633x758, 157K)

Who here 25 approaching wizard status here?

Attached: feels bad.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Don't even bother user, the people who spout this shit are either blind to reality or haven't even experienced half of what the shit they spout
>family took away everything my dad built with his hard work
>family made and active effort for my household to improve its social and financial status
>all the married men at work constantly talk trash on their decisions to get married and having their life being so overly dependant on others
>mfw someone tells me the only path to happiness is popping out some kids

Attached: 1551512773397.jpg (640x733, 82K)

>reboot
Play some videogames, dumbass.

damn i feel old

Attached: 1275670116602.png (320x320, 123K)

>Denying your instincts
Enjoy your fake 'happiness' that will lead you to offing yourself when you realize that you've accomplished nothing and now it's too late, lol.

>24 now
>Could have lost my virginity to really cute girl at work but fucked up by not pressing the advantage when she was into me and instead was too nervous to actually ask her out
It's a hollow feeling

Again someone who gets defensive.

I am not talking about everyone. I am not talking about you.

I am not here to change your mind, this is not a debate. You have nothing to gain from this.

Everyone was making memes out of the song but I still don't know how magnets work

many people are unable to disobey their subconsciousness/instincts influencing their daily thoughts. they believe they're one and the same, and easily cave in to their flesh's instinctual demands thinking this is what they wanted all this time. if they buy into western equality, they believe that "if i'm like that, everyone is. those who say they aren't must be lying, there's no other explanation because everyone is equal."

>5 years later
>#metoo! he literally raped me! help! i want his money!
in today's environment you probably dodged a bullet.

Marrying nowadays is like being cucked.
Only losers do that.

>family made and active effort for my household to improve its social and financial status
Meant to be *family made an active effort to stop my household from improving its social and financial status

> that you've accomplished nothing and now it's too lat
Imagine thinking popping out a few things and having a job is an accomplishment lmao.

Kek this isn't helping your case bud, if there's nothing to gain from this you'd just stop writing but you literally can't stop jerking yourself off to your own words. If your post wasn't intended to change my mind there would be no need to post at all

if you unironically play a game made after 2010 in 2019 you're a fuckin /vr/ dicklick who should be crying in your cancer containment board

>Imagine thinking popping out a few things and having a job is an accomplishment lmao.
it's an animal kind of accomplishment. people with such mindset don't deserve human brains. they should've been born as chimps or dogs, they could've accomplish everything they wanted much easier. literal subhumans.

Do I still get a wizard hat if sexual things happened to me when I was 6. Technically still a virgin, I guess.

Attached: 37.jpg (806x991, 82K)

And whats wrong with being old here? Wheres the age restriction? Times have changed you retard. We don't watch TV and grill outside anymore. We sit inside and shitpost. People turning 30~ don't have to do what people in the 50's did.

wizardhood is not about getting dick wet, it's about how much you're attached to women and female approval. if you do things expecting women to love you for it, you'll never go for wizard. women hate wizards, they want barbarians.

If women like me as a friend, do I get a big hat?

Attached: 38.jpg (251x231, 11K)

>hello, son
>me and your mother were wondering if you had applied to...
>ok I understand
>sorry to interrupt your gaming
>you should come and see your mom sometimes, she is...
>oh, ok
>yes, yes, I wont interrupt your hobby anymore
>happy 28th birthday son
>ok, bye, bye

What a pathetic creature you are, user

if you're friendzoned, you're still obsessing over women, but fail. but you're doing it, wanting their approval, so no wizard hat for you. wizards abstain from women completely, that's why they lock themselves in their towers. no thots to distract them from their wizardly pursuits.

The more you deny your instincts the less of an animal you are. I'm not gonna do the same shit like you and tell you not to do what you want so if you are content with being more like an animal then go ahead and do what you want. I'm just saying that you should take a look from a different perspective and realize not everyone should do the same and that some people strive for different things.

Attached: Z.png (269x188, 11K)

grow up then faggot

I'm 27 and have nothing

This. Some people want to become doctors, lawyers, journalists, firemen, programmers, teachers but I wanted to strive for gaming and like you, I became a gamer. Truth be told I want to become a normal person but dont call me out on it please let me live in my bubble

This thread reads like one of those "DOTA 2 LITERALLY RUINED MY LIFE BECAUSE I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL! PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM VIDEO GAMES GUYS" threads. Not all of us are massive losers who need to abstain from playing video games just to hold a job and a social life

Attached: 1550013151083.png (229x217, 135K)

I - I have a mom and job and my PC. I guess that's something.

Attached: Feels Bad.png (645x773, 7K)

Fpbp

you can't stop me nigger

Attached: 1554067664008.png (674x1000, 1.02M)

you could start by being less of an obnoxious predictable anigay faggot poster
>I HATE BEING YOUNG
retard