3ds thread

Attached: 3ds.png (470x503, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy5lQBvG7n4
ziperto.com/xenoblade-chronicles-3d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss bravely default

I miss you

Why the fuck did nintendo never sold GBA games on this thing?
Why?
Why the fuck do i have to hack it to do so, even tho the hardware is there?
All i fucking want is to play AoS, HoD and CotM on it.
That's it.
I don't want to hack my fucking 3DS just for 3 games.
Why the fuck did they sell them on WiiU but not on 3DS, why, why the everloving fuck, it doesn't make any sense, i'm still seething about this to this day.

Attached: Aria-of-Sorrow-Shot-01.png (480x320, 13K)

I miss you too

Miss me with that gay shit nigga
fuck outta here boi

Attached: 20e9853.jpg (316x316, 17K)

>My Hacked N3DS' SD Card broke while I was transferring DS Roms
>All my saves gone

Attached: 1450516418835.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Hacking just improves the 3DS tenfold. Like being able to 100% customize and create your own themes is amazing.

This. The save manager is very useful, too. Hacking is a great idea even if you don't intend to pirate anything.

Just got Yokai Watch 2 Psychic Specters, any tips for a beginner?

yes

Attached: DaichimaxedFate.jpg (320x240, 83K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FUCK you!

Attached: image.jpg (306x347, 174K)

Second is better.

>bullying humanity's friend like that
He's a pure boy that should be cherished.

Attached: 57792710_p22.png (700x770, 485K)

>Get a healer
>Get a healer with Popularity as an ability once you hit C rank
>don't be afraid to use exporbs
>recruiting multiple of the same yokai can come in handy, never say no to a recruit

Is pokemon X supposed to lag at times? I just entered route 6 and it’s pretty noticeable except for when the view goes back to topdown, then it’s fine.

Yeah that's normal. GF isn't very good at 3D.

It was on my first run and I was going for Daichi's route for max points. I took the screenshot because I was proud that I maxed everyone who could join without using a guide to pick any of the dialogue choices. The Anguished One can't join on Daichi's route so I ignored him for the most part.
Trust me, if I had the option to I would have thrown Ronaldo into the gutter and brought stripey there instead.

Attached: Septentriones_Menu.jpg (534x600, 131K)

Oh, then you did great! I played the original on DS back in the day and I went for Yamato because he seemed like the one with the most concrete plan. I ignored stripey too. I did pretty terribly in most Fates, actually, so I'm not very proud of that playthrough.
Then I got the 3DS version and went for his route. It's probably my favorite route in the game for how different it is.

Attached: 86-053.png (512x384, 62K)

What should I play after I finish Kirby’s Extra Epic Yarn?

I'm going to finally hack this shit in a few days. What are some lesser known 3DS gems or games that I can't buy in the U.S?

Going to be playing the Great Ace Attorney translation first thing

Thanks user
The first go I had at it was the 3DS one, and I like Yamato and stripey's ones the most as well. I really like the game overall (probably my favorite MegaTen game), the night theme is max comfy. Never watched the anime but I heard it's horrible.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy5lQBvG7n4

Attached: Devil_Survivor_2_BR_Boxset.png (516x459, 413K)

Is the xenoblade 3D cia available anywhere? i couldnt find it on 3dsiso

started smt iv. is it supposed to be this hard and this rng? only 2 hours in and ive soft resetted like 6 times because of dogshit luck and brutal ai on the fucking tutorial. who designed this shit?
gonna play a different game instead. any recommendations? havent played much of the more niche titles on the system and dont know where to start.
yoshi's woolly world, of course. it's much better than epic yarn.
that or dkcr if you want another wii port. it's 30fps but still great

ziperto.com/xenoblade-chronicles-3d/

Undubbed/uncensored version of some games like ace attorney or DQ joker 3. Puyopuyo tetris, Taiko no tatsujin 2

Already played DKR, good shit.

Yeah wanna try Wooly World. I got Crafted Workd cause I heard good things about WW but it’s kinda lame

just turn down the difficulty
but if you want an easier niche game Ever Oasis is alright, and The Alliance Alive is a favorite of mine that is getting ported off soon but I like the 3DS one just fine because of the bottom map and telegrams

I actually prefer DeSu1 for having a smaller-scale story and more emphasis on surviving rather than monster of the day but they're but great games.
SMT4 is known for having a brutal beginning and easy as piss rest of the game. Just hang on.

Attached: 1489615861182.png (500x592, 282K)

what do you not like about crafted world? imo i prefer it, but even if you dislike crafted world you should give woolly world a try.
woolly world is more traditional, pure platforming in comparison. it's slightly more difficult too (but not by much), and the soundtrack is better. but imo it's less...creative? like not as experimental overall
i'm trying not to be casual ;_; i just didnt think it'd be THAT brutal. my only experience with the series is persona 5 (which ive beaten on normal and hard) so i didnt expect that difficulty right away on normal
that makes it sound better, but still it's just pretty annoying. is strange journey any better about difficulty?

SJ is good and not that hard but it's a game that requires patience. It's a much slower game than SMT4.
If you're getting into SMT it doesn't fit into the thread but whatever I'd recommend starting with Digital Devil Saga as it's much more beginner-friendly.

Attached: 010100229f7ae287a39d123a6a02d17ecb4fbb14.jpg (434x633, 77K)

GF used models with a higher polygon count than would ever be needed on the 3ds and never thought to make lower poly models.

I'll mention YW 2/3, but mostly because it's impossible to actually find a copy of either in English

It’s just not Yoshi’s Island. No real Yoshi game has been though, the DS came close but the babies and level design made it worse. Crafted World is a little too linear and easy, the level designs are nice but even with the graphical fidelity and design and still feels a little less captivating as the original.

Friend of mine is trying to get me into Mario Kart 7. Single player is total dogshit but online manages to be alright

>Playing YK3
>Overwhelmed with content

Attached: [Leopard-Raws] Youkai Watch! - 01 RAW (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_12.17.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

But Ronaldo did nothing wrong.

I just got to what has to be the final area in the story tonight 80 hours in because i spent way too much time doing other stuff

It's a great game full of detail.

What other game makes crossing the street or washing your hands a gameplay mechanic?

I make sure to avoid crosswalks because of something that happened when i played 2. Gargoros or something with a similar name appeared when i was at level 15 and tore my team several new assholes

How's Rune Factory 4? It's been sitting on my 3ds ever since i hacked it and i've never touched it

It's great

>Playing Yo-Kai Watch 2
>3 hour grind to get both enerfly and enefly
>Girlfriend comes home and pops it open too
>Befriends both after 1-3 tries

Attached: 1551651980033.jpg (600x600, 37K)

do you need to play yo-kai watch before yo-kai watch 2 or 3? or is it like pokemon where you can skip older entries?

Happened to me just a few days ago with pic related

Attached: Sing_Kong.jpg (216x233, 16K)

It took me a few hours to get the three Steppa i needed for a sidequest. Thankfully 3 has the Forbidden Fruit which just guarantees you get them.

I've always been told 1 isn't worth playing now that 2 exists. 1's apparently retconned 5 mins into 2. 2's got a different combat system than 3 as well

this guy's on my team, but only because i needed a third Tough teammate.

2 is a "reboot" so you can play that one first (Psychic Specters version better)
3 is more a "YW All stars" with a BIG (really endless) amount of content.

Play both if you can

Do the dialogue choices actually affect Fate? I thought it was just the amount of times you hang out with them.

>Gunning down Makoto in cold blood
>Nothing wrong

1 is harder but also less intuitive with no good explanation and nothing directing you where to go, 2 is easier but far more streamlined and far less tedious. 1's storry is just doing random shit before the final boss shows up and you have to fight him, 2 starts off as 1 until you go and meet your grandmother and you get to explore new areas.

I love 1, but 2 is superior in every way, and from what I can tell hooks people far easier than 1. Both friends I hooked on YKW tried 1 then skipped to 2 and then got hooked.

Why do 3DS circle pads melt when they haven't been used in awhile? Is there some trick to stopping this from happening? I really like my nu3DS with the faceplates and extended battery.
I thought maybe it was just the shitty QC of my old 3DSXL but it's happened to all the other models I own as well.

I like DDS but I'd recommend a game where you actually get demons for a first-timer, it's such a big part of the franchise.

This is the first i'm hearing about such an issue

thanks. any resource websites/databases you recommend?

They don't melt fully, they just kinda soften up to the point where they're absurdly tacky and leave a film on my thumb, it would actually be great for grip if it wasn't for the fact that using them in this state caused them to wear away
It's almost like they've been sitting in a vat of alcohol or acid, but they've just been in their case in my drawer for over a year.
My XL is the worst of all, the pad has melted so badly while not being used that it's warped and jams whenever you move it.
I can feel the same thing happening to my precious nu3DS, too.

>buy 3ds
>play for 2 weeks, really got into ToT
>stop playing and haven't picked it up once since then

Attached: 1513982655694.jpg (526x701, 86K)

I wish i could tell you. It took me several sites to find out an evo level, and even that was wrong.

Being able to use cheats is nice too