*blocks your path*

Attached: V.png (400x588, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yugiohcardmaker.net/
yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Different_Dimension_Capsule
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x9aFvvxSF5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Miss me with that cheap shit nigga

Attached: 300px-MsJudge-NECH-EN-SP-1E.png (300x440, 310K)

This card reminds me how crazy of a trip Yugioh GX was. I have never laughed that hard at an anime and the last seasons of the show though... They did something to me

Yubel made me horny

Me unga

Attached: 1100449.jpg (309x450, 41K)

Buzz off, Zoomer.

Attached: 71jIQ0m5vEL._SY606_.jpg (420x606, 59K)

Yeah.
FYI the busted card OP posted is owned by minor villain that died falling from high platform by Yubel after dueling Judai, and it happened when the season haven't even reached halfway.

good luck summoning it lmao

The card is nigh unsummonable, how is it busted? Being able to summon venominaga means you were probably already winning the duel

It's saying a lot when GX was even more fucking weird than the original was.

That's not so ba-

>that last sentence

For what reason.

Posting the superior reptile

Attached: EvilDragonAnanta-PP02-EN-ScR-UE.png (400x580, 633K)

psssh noting pessonel

Attached: 1552164905438.jpg (309x450, 29K)

Still, imagine printing a wincon owned by literally who villain.
Meanwhile, none of Don Thousand monsters are printed.

Based

Attached: cool revolver.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>only one lewd picture ever
>has fail fetish nipple fucking in it

why

Wasn't he trying to use "duelist energy" to revive card game satan to bring back his dead brother? Then he ends up having Satan mess with his mind and walk off a platform and die. They really didn't care at the end.
>Aliens taking over dudes and trying to take over a satellite laser beam
>Black kid is part dinosaur
>Card game satan has crush on main character because they were friends in other dimension
>Duel academy gets sent into different dimension DOOM style with zombies and shit that wants to kill them
>Underground duel fight club puts too much strain on character and he becomes a cripple
>Death plays card games

Attached: 1535264723857.png (346x297, 171K)

Dohoho

Attached: CYHO-EN069_grande.jpg (413x600, 57K)

Like half of the bullshit anime cards from late zexal aren't printed. Don't even complain considering fossils and alchemy beasts are fucking nowhere to be seen.

Based

Attached: 1541275093386.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

>discard

Attached: tsuchi.jpg (541x271, 21K)

*otk's you*

Attached: BorrelswordDragon-CYHO-EN-ScR-1E.png (479x700, 791K)

>no cost to re-set from graveyard, only benefits

At least try to balance this shit, goddamn. I guess you could banish/negate it.

someone post "no"

Attached: ll.png (338x498, 198K)

Yeah it's kinda odd giving a literal who a wincondition card

"no"

He tried to revive his adoptive son he found as a soldier. He's a pretty tragic villain and his backstory is decently written for a show like YGO.

>Underground duel fight club puts too much strain on character and he becomes a lovable edgelord
Fixed

Attached: Zane_Truesdale.png (440x432, 186K)

Attached: 1516479576126.png (542x771, 18K)

Attached: rl.jpg (348x498, 41K)

No

Attached: CardDestruction-YGLD-EN-C-1E.png (308x450, 336K)

>lose one singular duel to some rich dork out of an entire lifetime of basically knocking everyone out of the park
>entire career spirals out of control and forced to duel in bdsm electric shock matches.
He took that one match harder than losing to a vampire and having his soul sucked away or whatever happened.

Its sucks though.

>kill it by battle
>it comes back, but venom counters reset

user if you have a brain you can choose not to attack and only works for the vanilla mirror force. Doesn't work on the variants such as Storming, Drowning, Blazing etc not to mention most modern decks have built in protection

pic related

Attached: colossus.png (476x694, 744K)

Nice try kid

Attached: 1179058.jpg (308x450, 49K)

His character did have a pretty sad backstory and you kind do feel bad when card game satan screws him out of that.

Attached: DBWrNXUXUAA-ef5.jpg (816x608, 78K)

>and only works for the vanilla mirror force

Ah, I misread that. Thought it pulled any MF. Yeah, that's alright then.

I remember DINO DNA, but what the fuck was the deal with the shrine maiden again?

I don't like this image

I hate how yugioh card effects just became "When this card even shows up at any point ever: your opponent just NO, no, they can't do anything. Just no, stop playing because this effect is really good and maybe someone paid 100+ bucks to buy one copy of it, lol". I know it's a common complaint but seriously, fuck that shit.

I had this card when I was younger. It got fucking confiscated because I beat a kid in a duel and he told the vice principal I stole it.

Would you train and improve your skills in Cyber Dragon dojo?
You only get to play Cyber Dragon deck, though.

Attached: Cyber-Style_Dojo.jpg (616x428, 69K)

>playing Yugioh

Attached: download (2).jpg (286x176, 5K)

Zexal had some bullshit goddamn
>Anime 69 was a walking Skill Drain that takes every single monster effect to
>Anime Disaster Leo deals 4000 fucking damage and is immune to monster effects
>Anime Beyond the Hope makes your entire field one-sided Ultimate Falcon
>Anime Barian Hope had a stupidly lower cost and could spam several effects
>Anime Heart-Earth was immune to everything not tributing or battle via another Number
>Anime Tachyon could use effects from either field for its ATK boost and extra attack gain
>Anime Hope Roots could get to stupid levels of ATK
>Anime Abyss Splash didn't have his retarded restrictions
Honestly Don Thousand really can't compare barring his free negates and the 1-4 line up

No, cydras are gay.

The dark part of the story of Kaiser is not even the underground duel stuff, it’s Sho nightmare being wasting his life taking care of wheelchair cripple Kaiser even feeling relief in his nightmare as his brother dies

Should I start with tag force 1 or tag force 3? People say that tag force 1 is outdated and that 3 is the best, but is it still worth playing through if you're a beginner?

*negates your path*

Attached: StardustDragonAssaultMode-DP09-EN-SR-UE.png (344x500, 453K)

>opponents first turn
>declares enter battle phase
>gets this dropped on you

what do you do

Attached: evenlymatched.jpg (308x450, 45K)

Why do Yugioh sucks so much at conveying info? Cut the image and increase the font.

Attached: WebM for Ants.webm (10x6, 13K)

>can't read a yugioh card
Check out an optometrist

Get fucked, solitaire decks.

I can read it, but I cant image trying to figure out or remember the 10 cards on my opponnent side if they all have that much text without clarity.

Here, a lot of text but at least it's readable.

Attached: Adombrali,_the_Unfathomable.png (745x1040, 1.27M)

>Links fucked OCG/TCG
>Duel Links has been fucked for months and just finds new ways to fuck itself
>IRL Speed Duels already fucked with Blue Eyes being stupid strong and will only get worse if the above two are any indication

Yugioh 2 when?

Attached: 1550012416858.jpg (340x407, 12K)

>remember the 10 cards on my opponnent side if they all have that much text without clarity.
You're playing a TCG. How do you not have the ability to link card effects to pictures after seeing them even once?

Attached: 1539978582341.png (412x501, 214K)

That looks good and bad at the same time. There are a lot of clashing aesthetics.

Because each yugioh cards have literally a paragraph of text.
And it's written small. No keywords at all or icons.

Attached: tumblr_ndse9mHWBV1u1kny5o1_1280.jpg (536x747, 133K)

It was the alien possessed tarot card dude's sister and I think she was trying to possess the satellite to not shoot the world. Also the tarot card dude was literally the "is this a..." meme when his VA is Dio and his main card was The World.

Also they don't go into detail much why the dean for a card game had the access codes to a laser death beam.
You learn to love it when you watch the entire GX series.

You can understand any card in the game after seeing what it does once

Not really. There is a reason why the anime is 90% explanations of what the cards do.

Cut the art. Increase font size. Add keywords.

Attached: ENMPR010J.jpg (556x777, 284K)

The anime is a commercial for cards as well as made for children.

Not that user but given how much of a bitch effect timing can be in YGO that's definitely something to potentially work out with new contexts and plays. The general effect of a card can be understood but interactions can get get wonky sometimes.

Yugioh cards have keywords, they just don't bold them

Just Kaiju it user

Also, the guy had a topless NANOMACHINES SON fist fight with a guy and no cards were involved.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

What's the best format and why is it Highlander?

So in addition to this card being a bitch to bring out, would killing it through battle remove all hyper venom counters even if it came back?

This thing was cool in Worms. Dump your GY full with Future Fusion or Snake Rain, use this or Worm Prince.

Yes, but if you're going to win by it's effect you would need to play in a strange way to keep it alive while also not just beating your opponent through battle damage

Unless your opponent is also cheesing by avoiding battle damage somehow

GG

Attached: MoonMirrorShield-SDCL-EN-C-1E.png (472x694, 802K)

using this nowadays just to piss your opponent into tossing thousands of coins kek.

What happens if the equipped monster battles Wicked Avatar?

Didn't the left guy also sacrifice his girlfriend by letting Exodia squeeze her to death so he could summon Exodia?

Whoever chains last wins

Chadwall Dragon didn't deserve that fate.

Attached: FirewallDragon-OW-NC.png (400x401, 168K)

Yu-Gi-Oh is dead and ended with pharohs servant when konami threw up their hands and started stuffing booster packs with polymerization and exodia.
fuck mexicans that still play this gay aids-clown card game.

And the other guy is a buff glasses dude who once spouted "Corgito Ergo Sum" out of the blue and later got obsessed with Exodia because of Yubel only to get cucked by him/her. Also he originally played Cloudians.

GX is pretty wild ride after the first season desu.

Kills u in one turn in your path

Attached: 85f00932-46eb-4de8-abc7-0d9e643b871c.png (600x875, 904K)

No. He did

Basically whoever's attacks first.

Attached: 1537075867845.png (402x586, 389K)

Avatar gets destroyed because its effect goes off first.

A new version of Exodia, but yes. but then he still got fucking wrecked by best girl.

He need an errata ASAP
That is if he's still considered as protag's ace which is slowly taken by Decode Talker

>just realized shadow mist is a grill

>zombie/tombie/efombie
every time

I tried it on YGOpro and Avatar won both when attacking and being attacked

*siiiiiiiiiiiip*
Yeah I remember summoning judge man. Good times

>acting all high and mighty during his graduation duel against Judai, complaining about how his dueling is perfect so it has no other room for improvement
>jobbed during the very first match he played when he finally entered the big league, starting a downward spiral which turned him into Sasuke

based user hasn't seen duel power box art

Let's not forget that there's some country that has a death laser that can destroy the world at any time, it is known to work, and the guy just says sorry and gets away with everything.

>no cost to re-set from graveyard, only benefits

the cost is putting at least 2 shit cards in your deck, it only works in anime because nobody has destruction protection.

Attached: smug cat cunt.png (688x1010, 98K)

So is escuriado

I know this is bait but, Poly and Exodia cards were available since the very first set of the game though.

Attached: 1524771927976.png (542x771, 18K)

Attached: ..jpg (1200x800, 116K)

>gaijins make their own archtype
>it's either masturbatory OP tier 0 shit or unplayable garbage

I still can't believe she's a Common now.

Attached: 1534441625025.jpg (754x767, 86K)

I wouldn't call Kaiju's tier 0 on their own. They're just removal tools for decks. Pure Kaijus are slow and kinda just suck

I wish they didn't nerf my Sports Guys.

And then there's that one case where a gaijin-made unplayable garbage got turned into masturbatory OP tier 0 shit because of an OCG-first card.

Attached: SPYRALDoubleHelix-CIBR-EN-UR-1E.png (473x694, 767K)

That's not that spy shit

Last time I opened a booster box I pulled like 3 of these fuckers and a Ghost Loli, haven't played since last June. I'm pretty sure I immediately sleeved them so they're probably mint, how much are they worth? They're unlimited.

Attached: 61Nxd9jiO6L.jpg (345x500, 77K)

What the fuck.

Attached: 1535241628947.png (542x771, 19K)

Unironically send them to me.

I'm not the most in the loop about YGO but I recently learned that Misty is a thing and I commend this archetype for basically having a deadass milf among its ranks.

>when you realized cancer cards mostly come from TCG exclusive cards, like Kaiju and entire Kozmoz

The only good cards they made are BA and Dante, period.

I still can't get over how one of the rivals starts using Ojamas and becomes one of the better duelist. Or that you need "special" training to play with certain cards like cyber.

I'm already at my third revision of my Cydra deck. The Invoked engine is pretty fun is what I would say if all my opponents didn't use Dark attribute.

Attached: 1535241381109.png (542x771, 62K)

>3 Unicorns in one box plus a Ghost Belle
that's some ungodly luck user holy shit

Anyway, each of those Unicorns is around $35-40 at the moment, and Ghost Belle just got reprinted so she's worth a little less that she used to, but she's still around $25-30.

I played a level 8 engine pure kaijus and it was fun if nothing else
I want to try it with Danger!s now

>make 3 trillion easily-splashable removals because YGO need LESS player interaction

what do they mean by this

Attached: 170759_200w.jpg (200x294, 24K)

Shouldn't all card games go in /tg/

Misty a cute. Shame she's complete garbage since none of the SPYRAL cards work on her.

Thunder is the second best character in the entire franchise, and one of the few with an actual character arc.

Not if we make cards of our favorite video game characters!

yugiohcardmaker.net/

/tg/ hates Yugioh.

I think there's one more odd one that you wouldn't expect, but Escuriado at least is the "big" version of shadowmist so it makes sense

only if we're talking about Fur Hire

except they weren't common as shit.
yeah. I do remember unique decks and strategies. I won at the first millenium tournament when I was 13.

how to tell if a poster is a filthy tourist: the post

Kaijus already have their own archtype.

>fucking "Cyber" Dragon has an eastern-style kung fu dojo in the mountains

GX really doesn't make sense

Attached: what's going on.jpg (453x488, 197K)

ICHI

I think card games need good answers to cards that say "You can't do shit the rest of the game".
Like, in Magic there are people who are just trying to jam turn 1 Chalice of the Voids, which can lock players out of the game before getting any sort of chance.

Got you senpai

Attached: No.png (539x775, 43K)

Yep. I remember equipping axe of despair onto my Summoned Skull too
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip*
Good times

>I do remember unique decks and strategies
>half the deck is filled with overpowered one offs like Pot of Greed, Raigeki, Graceful Charity and their ilk
Where's that Sora pasta when you need it.

JU

SEN

nothing can save you

Attached: ruins your field.jpg (400x580, 59K)

Look at this dog

Attached: file.png (474x695, 671K)

I liked how their entire deal for the dojo was just trying to learn who to draw 3 Cyber Dragons and Powerbond for your opener.
And then they're ancient and forbidden deck they hid away is complete shit

>tfw you still have your deck from when you were like 12 and it's chock full of these sorts of cards

My one lingering regret from those days is that I never did get a Raigeki.

that's a very fluffal dog

Yugioh threads on /tg/ die within like 100 posts, shit the bulk of them don't even make it to 50.

WAIT NO DOG
GET AWAY FROM THOSE laser SCISSORS

Attached: file.png (476x695, 657K)

>turn 1 Chalice of the Voids, which can lock players out of the game before getting any sort of chance

to be fair YGO does tries to curb playstyle like that by using their banlists (see pic related), it's just that both OCG and (mostly) TCG keep recklessly releasing cards that don't exactly shut you down with no cost 100% turn 1 but do the same thing later on with a success chance at around 60-70%.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 54K)

imma boop dat pup

I'm not all too familiar with Magic apart from a short stint during Scourge, but doesn't that just stop things like Ornithopters if you play it turn 1?

Rest of the Major Arcana printed when?

Attached: 4C395545-BBA2-427F-B6E0-700496AE1630.jpg (1040x1496, 942K)

Hopefully after they give the existing Arcana Force retrains to make them not shit

no, but I do remembering time capsuling a red eyes to fuse with w time wizard. Dumb faggot thinking
>my overpowered garbage > your overpowered garbage.
no one ran reigeki because it was also extremely rare. You god damn zoomers keep posting your "lol summoned skull" memes while the meta of your solved card game gets more and more boring though. Every fucking time the game is solved day one of new set release and the tournaments are always a mirror match of the same decks.

>the Deity of Poisonous Snakes
VENOMOUS snakes you retarded fucking nips and/or localizers. Does anyone involved in Yugioh even care anymore? Fucking ruins the immersion of the game
>Whoa don't bite my snakes bro don't you know they POISONOUS

OH THE censored HUMANITY

Attached: file.png (343x500, 396K)

No, it means you can't play any spell with cmc 1, which hits a lot of cards

>time capsuling a red eyes to fuse with w time wizard.
Joey, you can't just make up cards like that

>for years thought it was 4kids forcing konami to bend over backwards with their stupid localization edits
>turns out it was just konami themselves, to the point where they feel the need to laser out fucking scissors.

Don't you need to pump two mana into it, so it gets one counter?

Well there he let her win so she didn't eat his brother's soul, after slapping her shit the whole time before. Not such a big deal.

It's fucking weird considering we get things like zombies and swords, but scissors are a no-go

YGO genwunners are pathetic.

A-am I good yet?

Attached: BondBetweenTeacherandStudent-DUPO-EN-UR-1E.png (300x429, 296K)

Attached: you can't negate time.png (1278x877, 755K)

>He doesn't even recognize old memes.
Fuck these threads. You dumb zoomers are helping you prop up the company that canceled the new silent hill and abandoned metal gear.

>Land for turn
>Pitch Simian Spirit Guide
>Drop chalice where X=1
>Sit there for 6 turns until someone draws something playable cuz that hand was likely dogshit aside from those cards

Gay, have a cake instead

Attached: keeki.jpg (307x448, 36K)

Found 'em. I forgot I also pulled a Vampire Succ.

Attached: IMG_0411.jpg (3742x2606, 3.52M)

>no, but I do remembering time capsuling a red eyes to fuse with w time wizard.
Such a card doesn't even exist for one, and two, I'm assuming you meant Time Machine which while a thing in the anime, wasn't actually printed in the TCG until 2008. I don't think you ever even played ygo.

Attached: chrome_2019-02-03_09-33-08.png (90x90, 23K)

Attached: kys.png (540x690, 48K)

>respond to a joke with a joke answer
>WOW WHY ARE YOU SO CANCER
Jesus, man

>it's another yugioh genwunner embarrasses himself by showing he clearly has no idea what the fuck he's talking about
Jesus christ every time lmao at least pokemon genwunners actually know the actual gen 1 games

>no one ran reigeki because it was also extremely rare
>raigeki
>extremely rare
Shit wasn't even an ultra rare user, why are you pulling bullshit out of your ass?

>Also a succ
How even the fuck. user you should play the lottery so you can buy Konami and get Needlefiber released quicker.

Holy shit that looks nothing like the other vampires.

>those curls on Knightmare Unicorn
Stick that shit in a textbook user.

do i have to be an autist to enjoy ygopro?

Unironically send them to me, please.

Please tell me of some big brain decks in DM era. I'm legitimately curious.
>inb4 Yata-lock

FUCK VRAINS

nah. just play with friends. use whatever you find fun.

And?

I'd rather fuck ghost girl

I hope you kicked his whiny ass.

Here's the champion and runner up decks of the very first Yugioh championship.

Attached: unique and original.png (1992x1070, 1.94M)

Vampires got a revamp (hue) a while ago to make them less garbage and to synergize better with Zombies too.

Attached: Vampire_Fraulein.jpg (340x500, 63K)

>Don Zaloog
Dark Scorpion retrains when?

suck a dick it's been over ten years since I touched a card.
yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Different_Dimension_Capsule
>not MERELY PRETENDING to derail a shitty nu-gioh thread
good night nerds.

Attached: 20190410_002017.jpg (1440x1440, 412K)

This
>tfw no yandere ultra-powerful sex godess spirit to devote her life to protecting you and giving blowjobs on command while also being a great and wise friend

Jaiden has it too good

I've only had exposure to newVamps through Duel Links, but they actually seem pretty fun now and aren't a shitty mill deck/a shitty rank 5 engine

I wish I wasn't a paranoid faggot so I could sell them. I'll probably get stabbed for carrying around things of such worth in my shithole, or scammed by some asshole if I sell them online.

>user you should play the lottery so you can buy Konami and get Needlefiber released quicker
Haha the funny part is that it's the only time I got lucky in the past 9 years. Everything else has been pain and suffering for me.

I know, my fucking room is humid as fuck. I'll fix it later.

no

Attached: 2364298174.jpg (869x1236, 403K)

I tried.

I know that, but the succ clashes super hard with the aesthetic of the archetype. Are all Links like that?

>tries to derail a thread
>ends up getting mad instead
Based YGO genwunner. Have sweet dreams of candy shota in your sleep

I summon Darkly Big Rabbi in Attack Mode by tributing my Ojama Black and Ojama Yellow.

Attached: 1503876184608.jpg (728x1041, 481K)

Candy shota is dead.

I have a CG set of the candy shota fucking Yuya's mom and impregnating her. It's pretty neat.

>the tournaments are always a mirror match of the same decks.

Lol

Attached: 1554124909865.jpg (600x450, 84K)

ok. Here's my grandpas cards that I won a tournament with.
>mixed up and missing several cards that I sold.

Attached: 20190410_002615.jpg (1440x1440, 871K)

Why do you only have 3 fingers

I read that as.
>Vennomnigga

You fool. By Sacrificing Ojama Yellow and Ojama Black, now the great Ojama Miracle can't happen when you summon Ojama Green

Not necessarily, but I don't see it. Vampires have always fluctuated between demonic behemoths and uguu~ anime boys/girls since the beginning. Sucker doesn't look that much different from Vamp which came way earlier.

Nah, most of the time they manage to keep a consistent art style with the rest of the archetype.

Attached: F0CFE61F-F708-4F33-9B40-A277BACE73CF.png (443x640, 717K)

That's a lot of pathetic cards

I remember the day I had a Booster box of the first 5d Booster set. 7 mind masters. Then he got limited, banned, then back to limited etc. I don't even remember if he's still banned if not... It hurts.

Yuya's mom is smoking and I'm butthurt she has like no porn other than candy shota.

It's my only option, I can't afford Ojama King or Ojama Delta Hurricane

Attached: Two_Fucks.png (428x581, 22K)

Straight trash.

Yubel cucked him so hard he got kicked out of the fucking show. Even O'Brien got to come back for season 4.

>Judai
You mean Jaden

I'm a ninja turtle.
Oh I'm sorry, I meant the other 5 years I haven't been playing your shitty card game. Here's a card that one sperg might like. He believes it's the only card that matters.

Attached: 20190410_003043.jpg (1836x1836, 1.7M)

No I mean Jewdie

>play during the year when YGO aired on toonami
>stopped playing the card game because "dude I am too old for this"
>call people zoomers who have been with the card game since it's release to now

YGO genwunners are really sad

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS I HAVEN'T PLAYED IN ALMOST A YEAR, WHAT ARE SOME COMFY FUCKING DECKS?! ARE ANY KIND OF MUHFUGGIN DINOS VIABLE RIGHT NOW? I gotta kill time until the new Bakugan toys become available my shithole.

Attached: full1.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

It's hilarious to see the bullshit non archetypes no one used back in the day become meta all of a sudden. I remember people getting mad at fucking Volcanics years after they came out.

>having cards from the pendulum era like Superheavy Sams and Shaddoll, along with permanent resident of the banned list like PoG and Change of Hearts
>I-I totally won a tournament using these

>bakugan reboot
Delete this.

You know, Chess Archfiends should never have been a thing, and they certainly should not have gotten a fucking link monster within the past year.
Who at Konami is in charge of this shit

Attached: file.png (500x713, 746K)

Armed Dragons were my favorite cards as a kid and now they only exist as a fucking footnote for Ojama and ABC degeneracy. I don't even know how to feel about that shit.

At least Dark Armed Dragon was king of the game for a little while, there, even if he's not connected to the others.

Attached: 1534023744694.gif (189x200, 612K)

>axe of despair
>good
Fucking weak shit. Everyone knows that 3 Black Pendants and Heavy Storm is the big brain play if you're going for equips.

>Yata

Eww

>release multiple modern support for the ancient archtype
>"all of a sudden"

Attached: 1554347507339.jpg (480x519, 19K)

>WHAT ARE SOME COMFY FUCKING DECKS?
Salamangreat is easy to get into, cheap, and currently meta, so maybe start there.
>ARE ANY KIND OF MUHFUGGIN DINOS VIABLE RIGHT NOW?
Dinos are mostly rogue. They might top a regional and Ultimate Tyranno is still fucking scary, but they aren't doing much in the grand scheme of things. True King Dino is dead, Lost World Dino and Shaddoll Dino are the most common variants.

Masked Dragon into Lvl 3 into Lvl 5 and then following up with a level up is the coolest shit ever.

The issue with Yu-Gi-Oh threads is that people compare 2002 casual play with 2019 competitive play

None of these ancient archtypes become meta besides ThunDra

Could be worse
We could be talking about Duel Links

Those were mixed in, sorry. A whole bunch of other cards are missing so this isn't my original deck. They gave me one of these and like 10 boosters for winning. It was in the bay area in 2002
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x9aFvvxSF5s
This is accurate. I'm living with my gf and almost 30. I no longer play card games.

Printing support for some ancient bullshit that everyone forgot about is pretty sudden, I'd say.

Attached: jn.jpg (480x695, 90K)

Attached: gnPpFwY.png (462x676, 70K)

Look at this fucking nigger who doesn't even erotic shadow duel his girlfriend using Dan Green voicelines.

I really like this image, mind if I save it?

Have you forgotten about this card?

Attached: MysticalSpaceTyphoon-LEHD-EN-C-1E.png (471x690, 699K)

this made me laugh harder than it should have. All right I'm really going now. Good thing I was here to renew the lease on the "genwunner"
>rent free
meme.

maybe you should keep your defective opinion away from the rest of us if you haven't been keeping up with the card game for how ever many years you have stopped playing we will ask you for opinion if we need an expert on being a "how do you pleasure a woman if you have a sub 3 inch dick"

Retrain that negates when?

POST CLOACA

Yeah, then you run a guy over an get LV7 in your end phase. God, I wish those guys could get legit retrains.

Alright

>CLOACA

>Remember this useless vanilla from 1999?
>No? Well here he is in Link form!
Konami is weird.

Attached: 1554811233111.png (1050x740, 1.61M)

Yeah, as if competitive Yu-Gi-Oh hasn't been completely degenerate forever and as if casual play isn't just as fun as it's always been.

Like, come on, is anybody seriously pining for the days of fucking Goat Control?

>2003 tourney
>everyone was playing Jars and Summoned Skull beatdown

Attached: hina_pout.jpg (125x125, 3K)

And yet they still won't retrain Gate Guardian

depends if they have lolis

Can't fucking wait for a Shapesnatch archtype that focusses on copying stats/attributes/types/levels as its gimmic

Personally, I'm hoping for the days of Yata Lock to come back

Don't shit on muh jars. Cyber Jar was fucking fun as hell.

I think it's pretty amazing that they took Jun's deck of 15 archetypes mashed together and made it work. It's fucking witchcraft to me.

I can't wait to play with his rods.

How do you even play casual yugioh without coming off as total sperg?

>No Meta/Synchro/Xyz/Pendulum/Links/Handtrap/Monarch/Kaiju

Attached: smugbern.jpg (436x458, 163K)

Just play fun decks with your friends

I mean, I just RPed with friends and we made up our own years long story and a bunch of our own cards.

I'm hoping for Oscillo Warrior. We already have two.

>Maju.dek still meets that criteria

Attached: HappyBirthday.webm (400x400, 1.35M)

Attached: 1TtuP.png (1278x877, 569K)

Shapesnatch confirmed for eldritch entity.

Attached: OuterEntityNyarla-SHVA-EN-ScR-1E.png (475x695, 671K)

I used to run an RP site where we were in Totally not Duel Academy You Guys and I played the evil principal who used Gladiator Beasts and we had ancient evil OC demon cards hidden in the school

>YOU STILL TAKE THE DAMAGE!

Every damn time.

Attached: 1528674076102.jpg (377x566, 52K)

Red Eyes retrains for
>Jinzo
>legendary Fisherman
>Insect Queen
>Alligator's Sword
>Panther Warrior
>Flameswordsman
>Axe Raider
>Battle Steer
>Time Wizard
>Gilford the Lightning
>Rocket Warrior