Just finished Sekiro

>just finished Sekiro
>mfw there's nothing interesting left to play this year
>seriously considering picking up Muslim Kombat 11

How're you guys handling this video game drought?

Attached: b73.png (600x390, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By doing things other than playing video games.

Going through another run of Persona 5. After that, I don't know.

>video game drought

Haha, okay faggot.

Watching backlog anime and playing older games.

anticipating the objective GOTY called Mario Maker 2

I'm a NEET who usually just plays endless gear treadmill MMOs, spent the last 6 months or so playing the shit out of Granblue but I autismed so hard that there's actually not that much left for me to do beyond some dailies at this point so I've gone back to singleplayer titles this month. I think I'm close to finishing Sekiro, won't be bothering with a second run. At least one DMC5 playthrough after that. Have Pikmin 1-3 and God Hand backlogged. I'll probably be done with all of that by early May, kind of just holding out for Mario Maker 2 or WoW Classic. If I get really bored it's probably about time to try my hand at the working world anyway, assuming I can get past my ridiculous anxiety without medication.

Risk of Rain 2

Old shit
I accumulated or wanted to play
There is no way you played every single game you're interested in

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko

Attached: img_080_011.png (259x195, 59K)

I have a backlog and also got compete witcher 3 on sale for when i want to sink a bunch of time into it

go outside, meet people, have a family

There's always something to play. I agree that as far as new releases go, yeah, it's looking pretty shitty. Death Stranding is the only one left that interests me of this gen, but that will probably be another end-of-gen situation where it will be out for PS4 at the end of the console's lifespan and then be re-released for PS5.

Why the fuck would you do that?

Play Timeshift, F.E.A.R, or Geist if you're bored

>>mfw there's nothing interesting left to play this year
BANNERLORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why wouldn't you?

I'm hoping that the indies deliver.
Hollow Knight Silksong has a decent chance of coming out this year, and the Cuphead DLC is supposedly coming out this year though they don't even have a proper release date for it.

Alimony.

get the fuck out normalfag

It sounds boring af

You lost me at have a family

Theres no such thing as a drought for me,
I have 12 PS4 games to play, about 30 360 ones, 3 or 4 PS2 games and about 10 switch games left
Then my backlog will be complete.
Plus there's new stuff coming out all the time.
Days gone at the end of this month
Plague tale next month
Crash team racing in June

Attached: 1554565331084.png (680x497, 528K)

I really recommend 2 or 3 playthroughs of sekiro because owl (father) and emma are really fun/satisfying fights

(this is assuming you did return ending/severance ending first

I keep hopping between DMC5 and smash. Bloody Palace is fun but it really needs coop soon

>waiting for MK11
>waiting for E3 for Cyberpunk 2077 release date announcement

I WANT TO DIE. I HAVE NOTHING TO PLAY!!!!!

Attached: Def1uQyWAAAM5pO.jpg (1200x675, 59K)

I went back to DMC5 after Sekiro. I'm trying to master all characters, and beat DMD, H&H, and BP with all of them.

>just finished Sekiro
Same here. I think ima take the rest of the week off action games but the plan is to head back to finish up DMCV and enjoy some risk of rain 2 with the homies. Until then I hope animal crossing comes out this year nothing else is holding my attention for the rest of 2019.

Attached: 1547866445539.gif (490x367, 1000K)

>muslim
obsessed kek
Free Rent
Based muslims

It's finally starting to get warm in the northeast which means it's mountain biking season