Choose a pill, Yea Forums. Which genre are you?

Choose a pill, Yea Forums. Which genre are you?

Attached: Choose a pill.png (2558x1512, 862K)

Ill take the bejeweled pill

>This much reading
I like CYOA threads but come on user were no /tg/ threads die quickly here.

They're all named after genres. Choose your favorite and go from there if you don't like it.

the jrpg pill.
what kind of maniac would choose the survival horror pill?

Can't decide between 4X, Roguelike/Roguelite or WRPG.
I'm going with 4X with Herbal Tea

>anything but the 4x pill
retardpilled unironically

4x Pill with MMO Vaccine. Easy.
What does this say about me?

Attached: 1552346926195.png (583x741, 190K)

washed down with the herbal tea of party games

Survival Horror has drawbacks that get invalidated by having a wife/husband. Use your superhuman cooking/crafting abilities to woo someone into sleeping with you and you'll never be alone in the dark.

Also, just craft a gun lmao

>Telling me not to read my option before picking
Retard-kun... Anyways I'm just saying your gonna have a harder time starting a thread if you expect the low attention faggot that browse Yea Forums to read a war and peace length OP.

Attached: 1548295922415.png (606x334, 108K)

okay i'll save you all the trouble
the best pills are

4x
fighting (depends entirely on what the hell the HP rules are)
Sandbox

Best weaker dose is easily MMO vaccine

Sandbox is fucking useless though.

>make a giant dick out of the eiffel tower
yeah im thinking sandbox

You're sleeping on visual novel pill, which lets you basically schmooze your way into being a rich NEET.

Roguelike and MMO. 4x pill needs a fucking nerf, it has zero downsides.

Attached: 1528131563408.gif (415x405, 1.73M)

JRPG pill + herbal tea of party games. I want to be a lucky shota. The roguelike and sandbox pills sound fun too.

The problem I see with the 4x pill is that it only protect you from dying, but not from being hurt. Imagine taking it, getting hit by a car and spending the rest if your extended life as a vegetable.

It's quasi-immortality that doesn't really solve any of the problems with immortality. What if you get herpes like 30 years in and have to live with that shit for 5,900 years. And eventually you'll have gotten bored of everything, or society would collapse around you.

Visual Novel pill is the best one.

don't care, I just want that tea.

1 in 292,000 chance of winning the powerball? fuck yeah

>make the great wall of china into ascii art

Attached: 20190409_222241.jpg (741x728, 48K)

Honestly, the only pill I truly believe is outclassed is Metroidvania Pill. It requires you to already be in a good place in your life that you'd want to/be able to travel a lot and need that navigation bonus.

Alright I read the whole entire thing. FPS and WRPG pills are the best.
You can make a living off the cool shit you could do with the FPS pill but with the WRPG pill you can do alot of the thing the other pills offer if you Min-Max correctly.

FPS pill, become the greatest pitcher/olympic archer/quarterback/darts player/3 point shooter of all time and rake in millions of dollars

based

HIROSHIMA DELETE THIS NOW

>Choose WRPG
>10 Charisma, 1 Intelligence
>I'm a charismatic retard
Something doesn't seem right.

e-celebs

you become kanye

*easy political joke*

I suppose that's a decent point. It's entirely negated by the MMO vaccine though. You also have the option to kill yourself whenever you choose, so boredom/societal collapse isn't exactly the biggest roadblock.

Fighting Pill
Herbal Tea of Party Games

Attached: peanut butter jelly time.gif (329x302, 71K)

This gif gave me a Vietnam vet style flashback to when peanut butter jelly time was the biggest mean bursting like a wildfire across the internet

Sandbox
>can edit any human made structure
>can increase/decrease size of anything
>restore destroyed artifact to preserve history
>have someone build an incredibly simplistic "structure"
>turn that to a house
>end homelessness
>find someone you dislike's house
>make it either really tiny or so big and complex they can't afford to pay the bills
The only "downside" is nobody will know/believe you did it which doesn't sound too bad
I'll also take the party game mix to try to win the lottery or something

>4x
>herbal tea
>by time the 6000 years are up, there will almost definitely be a way to live forever, especially given the vast wealth I'd have accumulated by then due to luck and 6000 years of learning
Absolutely broken combo.

Even then, it's a basic bitch pill. Think of all the fun things you could do if you could bunny hop at 30 miles per hour and shoot a helicopter out of the sky. Or if you went all in on intelligence and charisma on the WRPG pill. Or, hell, take the survival/horror pill and then become the Soup Nazi.

This.
MMO is nice, but luck is almost always a busted stat.

4x Pill and the Herbal Tea of Party Games

Attached: QoYCSdd.png (1592x2164, 1018K)

>FPS Pill
>Shmup Syrup
>Become a one-man government destroyer, capable of taking out any army that can't nuke you
>Build an empire in Africa by yourself

WRPG + herbal tea
max CHA

4x pill sux when u realize everyone you know and love will die in front of you and youll make thousands of friends and families but watch them all die.
I would only take it if i could get another one for my significant other to take.

Attached: sad deedeedeeeeeeee.png (950x596, 178K)

4x with Vaccine. Can't say no to functional immortality. Might also help with the autism.

>by time the 6000 years are up, there will almost definitely be a way to live forever
that's probably what they said 6000 years ago. Living that long would be shit
>world is flooded and uninhabitable by the time you're 500
>everyone you know is long gone by then
sounds boring

Sandbox pill, let's fix some of this fucking architecture, starting with my house that has zero fucking insulation and no matter how much time and money is put into it, will never not be a fixer-upper.

this

6000 years + luck and you'd be the smartest, richest, most experienced, etc person in human history

Washed down with herbal tea of party games to up your success chances

Nice CYOA thread you have here.
Categories can overlap.

Attached: smashshitpost.png (1000x3500, 1.63M)

Or turn your home into a huge highrise with a sweet penthouse that you can earn millions on.

>Living that long would be shit
Yes, I'm sure you as a twenty-something know full well how much immortality would suck.

>no puzzle game pill
>no DANMAKU pill
shit CYOA, try again

>picking anything but Fire/Poison for maximum scaling DPS

I'm assuming JRPG doesn't also come with a grand magical adventure.

I actually tried thinking of a way to make puzzle games work as a pill or minor dose.

>No DANMAKU pill
That's the shmup pill.

Never mind, I'm retarded and didn't see the weaker doses.
The lack of a puzzle game pill still blows though.

Your life would just be Earthbound at that point.

Maybe something involving chain reactions? Pretty much every good puzzle game is all about getting combos/multipliers/chains.

Fighting Pill, Racing Vitamins

>Rouguelike Pill
>Herbel Tea of Party Games
Have fun dying in 8019 while I continue to resurrect.

Attached: 1514059007659.png (511x485, 225K)

Yeah, I tried going over all the puzzle games I've played. Everything from Portal, to Tetris, to Bejeweled, etc. There was nothing I could think of that would make it fun and balanced. A Baba is You pill would be the most broken pill in existence, even if you could only use it once.

For me it's the Road Eternal.

Attached: cyoa.png (2000x1110, 1.35M)

>Implying I won't be just a loner for those 4K years
Not even immortality could make me have friends

I was thinking the roguelite and herbal tea. Sure you may start out as shit but you're already essentially immortal and with the tea have a far better chance of moving up the food chain. Might even have a chance to transcend humanity.

4x pill if it lets you recover from any injuries as well. Rather not live for 6,000 years if I get shot in the brain and technically live.

Otherwise, Roguelike pill if it's strictly limited to Earth (provided it's around). Would suck to respawn across the galaxy in a whole new alien world and suddenly have to adapt every time.

Blood because I love me some heals.

Hungry? ;)

Attached: 1554683254494.jpg (1200x4000, 584K)

>Joker
>Travis
>Phoenix Wright
>Bandana Dee
Make him a total meme for 5 years straight, cash out my 16 coins and add Goku
just kidding -1 for sans

I wouldn't get psychic powers, though.

>Puzzle game pill
>Any issue you ever encounter can be solved with a puzzle of some sort
>Any sort of combat you find yourself in is also done through puzzles
>You are also turned into a random wacky creature

Hey, user.
Indie overlaps with third party.

Nakama seems like it would hurt the most desu. Actually would make the basis for a great short story.

Will cheddar allow me to cook delicious meals for myself?

Road eternal is fairly easy to game if you wanted to have a family. Just live out at sea. Technically always travelling.

Fisher King sucks unless it hops universes too, once the earth is destroyed you're stuck inside an invincible space castle. Otherwise being Dracula sounds better than wandering forever. Nakama is just depressing and dominion is too much work.

Good point -4 still leaves me enough to afford

Good thing the answer is already there.
Last Continue, Sayonara Game, and Fight! Kacho Fighter are already perfect for three songs.

Attached: 1479023549473.jpg (640x480, 23K)

>"human made structure"
>Structure: "anything composed of parts arranged together in some way"
>your parents, humans, made you
>edit self to have all the powers

Attached: chillin.jpg (167x203, 12K)

Fisher King seems like the most enjoyable.

Medium pepperoni with breadsticks and cinnamon sticks.

The fuck are you talking about? Being able to hop across the universe for eternity sounds awesome. Sure there's probably a lot of shit existences out there but with the tea and assuming you don't fuck everything up all the time you could live infinite awesome lives.

yes

So what is the widest building in the world?

property tax isn't really that big of a deal, you can still buy garbage houses and flip them. Regardless of whether or not the construction of a house will be attributed to you, you still own it and have the right to sell it. If you save up enough money to buy even the tiniest lot in a half decent neighborhood, you can roll on that capital until you've created the next world trade center time and time again.

Since Metroidvania Pill is so weak, what should I replace it with?

Attached: DczG8[1].png (872x734, 144K)

Roguelike pill, and then either the Inhaler or Herbal Tea. On one hand Herbal Tea is incredibly useful in all possible situations, on the other Inhaler is very fun as a human. Roguelike pill is literally my idea of a perfect afterlife.

Does sandbox pill affect gene editing?

Walking Simulator Pill
You can learn about the complete history of any place, person, or thing just by walking around/next to them.

Where's the dose, doc?

Pill
Just a sugar pill, you might need a cup of water to swallow it, up to you.

placebo pill where nothing happens

As long as it's a human-made gene. Anything artificial is fair game.

Honestly? The metroidvania pill would be fine if there were more upgrades/items to be found. Why the fuck would you need double jump/airdash/wallcling by themselves?

Simulator/Management Pill
You gain the ability to flawlessly run any business, company or organization.

>getting hit by a car and spending the rest if your extended life as a vegetable
Racing vitamin + living in your car.

>take the mmo vaccine
>out on the town
>waiting in line at the grocery store
>decide to look at the stats of a 3 year old for shits and giggles
>times had sex: 43
I don't think I would want that power. That is a level of responsibility that I would crumble under.

Time+Protean is probably the coolest combo. Anything+Explosion is broken as fuck though.

Based, this one is my choice

>Not picking rougelike with the tea
Becoming a godlike entity with omniscience and lifetimes of experience as well as just having better luck overall? Best choice.

Thanks for the idea.

Attached: DczMh[1].png (444x336, 26K)

roguelike is either completely busted or a terrible curse depending on what your maximum upper bound is
herbal tea is just broken, a 10x luck modifer is absurd

Fighting + Shmup, just so I can at least freak someone out if I get into a situation with a dude with a gun with my bullet time acceleration or something

Medium with provolone and bacon. Cheesy bread and Cinnamon sticks as sides.

4x with Herbal Tea, lottery is actually feasible and I can work out who to trust and who not to trust.

damn I'm gonna make some ubermensch that would put 4x pill to shame

>No immersive sim pill

I guess I have to pick the metroidvania because it's the closest thing to that.

Skull Kid and Sans, he can keep the rest.

WRPG with MMO Vaccine.

>Can suffer pinapple to get waifu
Fuck it, I'd do it. Small bacon, onion, pineapple with cinnimon sticks and breadsticks (and brownies if it's 3 sides like the picture implies)

According to Wikipedia, it's the Aalsmeer Flower Auction Building, a place in the Netherlands entirely dedicated to selling flowers.
The world is insane.
But it covers 128 acres, so assuming it counts as a square with 720 meters a side, and using the Burj Khalifa's 828m height you get 4.289×10^8 cubic meters to play with, assuming Wolfram Alpha got everything right. I can't be assed to check
It did handily inform me that that is 1.1 times the total volume of every human on earth though, or pretty close to the total volume of Sydney Harbor

Clippy with Squeenix syndrome

Make a minor dose where once a day you just see the daily dose for 60 minutes

10x luck modifier is nice, but not as strong as people are making it out to be. Being able to see people's stats can also be extremely fun and useful. Realistically, all the Herbal Tea is going to do is prevent you from getting cancer.

-1 Elite Beat Agents
-4 Any Kirby Post-Sakurai, for the sake of it
-2 Travis T.
-4 Heavy
-4 Leon Kuwata

visual novel pill + sports inhaler
I don't want anything ridiculous and immortality is overrated

Well if you define building as a (more or less) continuous structure, the Great Wall of China is thousands of kilometers across.

Puzzle Game Pill
>you become unnaturally good at solving puzzles and problems. Things such as rubix cubes and sudoku become trivial and you always seem to know the best solution to a given problem. When you solve a puzzle or problem you gain points that only you can see. You become obsessed with achieving as high a score as possible
May need balancing and rewording but you get the idea.

That Nakama shit sounds intriguing yet terrifying. Although I guess you wouldn't know since you don't retain memories but wew lad.

Tough choice between Roguelike and 4x.

But Herbal Tea is definitely the winner for the side dose.

Fisher King is literally the perfect life, I never leave my house anyway. Road Eternal sounds super cool and the "parallel Earths" shit is a thrilling concept. Nakama is sad as fuck, I was hoping for an optimistic ending.

Roguelike + Tea looks great.
The immortality of the consciousness without most of the downsides of the actual immortality (like getting stuck in the Sun, or the life getting incredibly boring) while the luck boost should provide enough advantage to quickly get to the humanoid life forms.
Given enough time to accumulate knowledge, it might open endless possibilities.
Not to mention, retaining "skills" might be insanely OP depending on the interpretation.

Large pepperoni, onion, chicken.

Oh, and I need a new minor dose, too. I'm thinking of buffing the sport's inhaler, as well.

Attached: DczZe[1].png (551x511, 74K)

Gimme a large 3-topping with pepperoni, Alfredo sauce, and maybe onions. Am I reading onions right? The implication is that you get X as much money as someone working minimum wage per month, right? As opposed to, say, 21-ish dollars per month.

Large with pepperoni, bacon, and sausage.

Just make it so Sports Inhaler doesn't keep you from gaining top 5%, you just have to make that progress yourself.

Maybe New Game+ where you can start your life over after you die with your consciousness and knowledge coming along

>fun route
FPS pill and Shmup Syrup for FULL BULLET TIME

>safe but boring route
MMO vaccine or sports inhaler are enough to make you wealthy/succesful for the rest of your life. guess Ill pair it with the WRPG pill for the minmax

>Not to mention, retaining "skills" might be insanely OP depending on the interpretation.
Not really. Obviously you wouldn't be able to retain the Barnacle's incredibly long dick after you respawn as something better, but you'd be able to remember your life as a dog, so you could better train dogs and wolves.

Attached: male-barnacle-facts[1].jpg (559x426, 75K)

>pick road eternal
>after a couple centuries warp to another earth
>meet user that picked fisher king

Attached: 1530243605377.png (195x195, 58K)

Well?

Attached: 1546909978050.png (992x584, 377K)

>Wonder Red -3
>Phoenix Wright -3
>Monster Hunter Hunter -3
>Astral Chain MC shilling, -2
>Hilda from ALBW, fuck you -1
>Ghirahim, -1
>Medusa, KI:U, -1
Last coin on Azura from Fire Emblem for shits n giggles.

Won't bother with the drawbacks, that's already more than enough.

Attached: 1548718041128.png (146x151, 5K)

4x + tea

Gimme Regular, Gay, and Hitler.

red pill and the gay one are just redundant

>6000 year lifespan
Hmm. I always wanted to live to see the world end as the whole shitshow collapses in on itself, but I was worried I wouldn't be able to see it.
This greatly increases that chance.

bl0rp seems like it at least has some minor utility, and redpill will allow me to troll the fuck out of /pol/, so I'll take those. Also, I'm already gay, so I'll take the gay pill to become double gay.

>Ether and death
>Anything you touch with your sword dies
?????

Attached: doktor wiz me.png (399x384, 261K)

All of these are fucking awful

Wonder Red is first-party, you dingus.

gimme the redpill and herbal tea doc, your other pills are too over the top for my taste

Attached: 1553877036917.png (920x512, 36K)

I think the inhaler would be cool as an item with multiple charges and a cooldown. Going without the inhaler for a while makes you considerably weaker too.

-Use all your charges at once to become a god for a handful of matches, but become considerably weaker in the following days
OR
-Space out your doses for a strong, but milder effect.

Potion of Demon Blood

Attached: 1523348789198.png (909x584, 185K)

Gimme the borglar

Imma take the burger

JRPG pill + MMO vaccine

I'm gay so I wouldn't make a move on any of the girls. If anything, they'd help me hook up with guys. It's a literal win/win.

Raymoo and Arino
just take all 3 drawbacks; the first one was gonna happen to reimu anyway

Why would you choose anything but false savior?

roguelike pill and mmo vaccine. Live forever and game the system using inside info on people.
fuck you quack

Same.
Also, like another user said, the nakama one would make for a really neat story.

I'd rather be a demon than die.

That would get incredibly annoying very quickly. Also, you'd be missing out on a dope-ass burger.

I desire a burger and/or the ability to headpat the shopkeep.

>And eventually you'll have gotten bored of everything
This is already the case.
>or society would collapse around you.
This is what I'm hoping for.

Finna and big penis, for maximum synergy.

>>world is flooded and uninhabitable by the time you're 500
FUCK YES GIMME THAT.

I add Steve, and then force the yakuza to shitpost about him on every forum ever made for 10 years.
I hand him back the rest of my coins.

>Steve
+1
>Aniki

Attached: 1550917684558.gif (332x332, 269K)

Ignoring armor is always op as fuck
Healing off damage dealt is usually a good idea.

Okay which one of you fuckers picked Corrin with total fucking meme last smash? I just want to be mary sue retard dragon god prince while only getting mildly bullied.

JRPG pill because I'm turning into a personification of the Ryan Gosling meme.

Fire/Ghost would have better scaling.

With Fisher King you can still take a vacation for a few days somewhere else in the world every once in a while anyway.

There's a right answer here.

Attached: 1512901305800.png (2000x2000, 543K)

Task scheduler, have it do my exercises for me.

Rate 'em.

Should I buff Racing Vitamins and Shmup Syrup? If so, how?

Attached: DcAk3[1].png (587x636, 134K)

> redpill
> finna pill
> big penis
The patrician choice

Adolf Hitler.
Take the Total Fucking Meme bonus.
Now the internet is shitposting about Literally Hitler for fucking months, and Smash babbies literally cannot escape politics any more.

Command prompt deletr system 32

Paint

>FPS pill
>Start winning foot races with the bunny hop technique
>Eventually become an Olympic-caliber athlete hopping like a retard at 30~ mph
>mfw I watch other professionals attempting to learn my "style"

make shmup syrup do something for normal people
unless you're in the military or like to play paintball, dodging projectiles isn't a common activity

Task scheduler is OP.
>exercise
>classwork, tests
>eventual job work
You'd be fuckin set.

clarify racing doesn' count as a sport

Racing Vitamins is pretty good as is. Shump Syrup just seems kinda useless except as a budget FPS pill. I like the new additions.

Paint is literally the exact thing I've always wanted so I can't really turn it down, I have so many things I want to draw but my mechanical skill is nonexistent.

nice knowing you user

give me the 4x pill and mmo vaccine, famalam

imagine using anything besides ether and death

>yfw they somehow figure out accelerated back hopping

WRPG pill
10 INT, since a 240 IQ will grant you access to pretty much whatever career path and income you desire.
7 CHA
7 PER
2 END
2 AGI
2 STR
But due to my high IQ I could easily memorize everything you need to know about health and fitness and get /fit/ anyway, so STR, END and AGI are pretty much negligible.
Unless starting with 2 in each makes me a cripple or whatever.

Paint is something I could really use as I can come up with some really good mental images for things but I have no artistic ability whatsoever.

Task scheduler. Hands down.

*gets kidnapped by cia*

Calculator, easy. As long as I'm not adding millions I'll be fine

roguelike and herbal tea

give me that dominion shit my man

>not carrying around a whole platoon of mini-golems at all times

Attached: f4229e80a9a78d28f19f36f081ac82ba92542a78_hq.jpg (825x466, 85K)

>not picking command prompt

Attached: 1517131177036.jpg (710x608, 39K)

Ether and Death is just an instant kill. If we're talking funsies, I'd use Gravity and Explosion.

Is this better?

Attached: DcAtY[1].png (555x285, 50K)

Shmup syrup lets you dodge metaphorical bullets as well.

oof
I suppose I'm forced to pick Dominion.
I mean, I know I'm not perfect, and if I lead the world I'm going to create problems and a lot of unjustified suffering.
But I know the world, as it exists now, is a shitshow. Given the option to fix it, I am obliged to take it. I may very well be at the peak of the Dunning-Kruger curve, but my autistic ass is still a better option than what we have now.

Yeah that's pretty solid.

yeah, that's pretty good

Get a large pizza with green pepper, say "My fridge contains a large magical pizza from Rich's Pizzeria with one of each of their toppings on it," eat the pizza and wait patiently for 3 years to be able to use all of your new abilities. Patience paid off in gold.

Paint for me.
Task scheduler sounds useful but I'm worried it would end up like pic related.

Attached: click.jpg (350x524, 49K)

>tfw know binary and hex
Bite me Calculator your Jewish tricks shall not work

*audits you*

Attached: Mf4f9QF7IyCKVqQAAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png (349x144, 6K)

roguelike pill

but dark souls and 4x pill are close

>WRPG
>Party games
Luck is always useful and I'd like more then anything a do-over

*snap*
yep that's going in my cringe compilation

couldn't he just go edit his account back to normal if he ever thought someone was looking?

Have sex

Ghost + Gravity seems like an interesting combo. You can slash then throw your sword to cover multiple large areas at once.

>open command prompt
>ping dopamine release
>write a little exe that executes whenever I think about it.

Let the good times roooollllll

Having a big dick is a physical quality, not a skill.
Hearing in wider ranges, knowing how to keep balance, reaction speed, etc. can be attributed to "skills".
Some of the "skills" common among insects would be absurdly broken if applied to humanoids.

u

Green Pepper's Invoke Truth is op as fuck.
Chilli Flakes can enhance it.
Nothing else would really have any effect because I'd be using Green Pepper whenever it's off CD.
Calzone is the obvious choice for a side for double the Green Pepper effects. I'd have to have my friend use their invoke truth first though, because my invoke truth disables abilities, of which calzone is one.
Breadsticks probably the best option, especially considering that I can Invoke Truth and say that Life is just as much of a game of chance as winning a Poker tournament.

Fps pill aince im im the military anyway

Im in*
Fuck mobile i need to fix my pc soon how do other anons browse on mobile all the time

Theres only one pill worth having there
>thanks doc

Attached: weapons.png (918x700, 92K)

I only browse mobile when I'm at work, and never post.

>FPS
>shmup
>become dope mercenary

Attached: 1551762235492.jpg (584x433, 60K)

Command prompt makes most of those redundant.

I updated it. Blue pill is now the rhythm pill. Metroidvania got buffed and changed to be the big-dick pill since it's wordier than the rest. Oh yeah, and balance changes for all of the Minor Doses.

Attached: Choose a pill.png (2558x2095, 1.08M)

user I hate to be one to tell you but Rhythm is spelled with an H

4x and adventure.

Oh, and minor changes to Fighting and Platformer Pill. I'm pretty happy with it now. The only ones I think need buffing/adjusting would be Dark Souls and JRPG.

This is truly he best combo

Sandbox + Party Games improves your life considerably without putting a target on your back because nobody questions it.

>choose sandbox
>buy some cheap ass garbage property
>change every property around it to an amazing home
>sell your new property for way more than you paid
>repeat process until you've got so much passive income you don't have to work anymore
>buy some land out somewhere, build some fucking garbage shack on it, change shack into dream house
>your increased luck gives you better chances with women, accidents, illness, and just random acts of god

Additionally, with all your new income from being a real estate god you can set your family and friends up. With your super powers after you set them up you can literally build them their perfect dream house instantly with no cost.

I know that the best is Sandbox, but the WRPG Pill + Party Game Tea is so enticing to me. I've fucked up a good portion of my life so far and the WRPG is literally starting over like I've always wanted. I just have a few questions.

>Do I remember this previous life?
>Do I start with the same family?
>How low does my Perception have to be until I need glasses?

>Do I remember this previous life
Yes.
>Do I start with the same family
No. You start as a newborn in 2019/whenever you take it.
>How low does my Perception have to be until I need glasses
Anything under 4. 1 Would be just barely being able to see, even with corrective surgeries, very weak smell and taste, and terrible hearing. 0 would be lacking any and all senses, which would be the worst torture I could imagine.

Either fighting pill+herbal tea or visual novel pill+vaccine

Can I choose dick size on the character creation or is that related to a stat?

4x pill and herbal tea of party games. 6,000 years of good luck and immortality sounds pretty sweet to me. I'll get to be a real life elf.

Still JRPG pill, but switching to Adventurer Incense. Being able to restart life with current knowledge, even if it's a restart in the sense of just being 10 again, is too stronk.

Also I know WRPG pill is a thing but assuming I'm reborn as a qt asian boy I really don't want to change my appearance or anything, and I'm gay so hitting on girls doesn't matter to me.
Unless you're gonna pull a "well if you're gay then your harem is guys", in that case then I'll do WRPG pill but try to get the same stats I have now while also making myself a trap.

Attached: end it.png (1600x1600, 2.14M)