9 hours left until fucking nothing

9 hours left until fucking nothing

Attached: BCAC59E3-CAB1-441C-A32A-26D0C4E8AA5F.png (860x515, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/851434613343895552
youtu.be/mvZo5dYvCpE
boards.4channel.org/v/thread/457951463#top
pastebin.com/mnHJydid
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1115947540522897408
nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-on-smash-bros-ultimate-jokers-reveal-getting-some-rest-and-more/
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1115947540522897408?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah shit, here we go again.

Is it confirmed that we're getting one?

Oh, today is the day user. Announcement in 8 hours, 57 minutes

No, but if we are. It'll be announced within 9 Hours from now.

I cant sleep bros, someone sing me a lullaby on vocaroo

It won't happen.

Attached: 46cb0e34-1ce3-4bc9-bafb-8685992f175e.gif (326x512, 447K)

whatever happens i hope we can all still be friends

Attached: y8YvB634wnXH.jpg (373x521, 44K)

Every time. This happens every time. """Leakers""" get your hopes up and they always get dashed, you keep hoping for Directs that will never come. Did it ever occur to you people that maybe the reason Nintendo does their shitty Directs so infrequently is because they don't have anything to announce?

He's in

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 35K)

Attached: 1536164586469.png (698x548, 21K)

yo are you guys all retarded?? twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/851434613343895552

>twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/851434613343895552
Yo are you retarded?

>2017
Fuck off nigger, you're not fooling anyone

very funny user

>2017
>old logo
>not even trying
we're not retarded, user.
you are.

HE'S IN

Attached: 1540238396296.gif (500x473, 3.77M)

you do not know how hard i'd throw my money at bionicles in smash

Yes it will, directs are always in the first half of the month. They won't wait until E3 to have another direct. That would be 4 months between directs. Also keep in mind next monday is Reggie's last day, and will get a proper send off

not this shit again
I hope to see an announcement when I wake up tomorrow

Attached: 1547687270189.jpg (413x451, 221K)

April 11th is when P5 mc becomes a phantom thief. Its confirmed at this point lads.

>Tahu
>not based Kopaka

Attached: 1528502250935.jpg (961x759, 97K)

>actually believe Marcus Sellars
Kek

Damn i miss the good old bionicle days

Hey Louise I'm a pikman

Not him, but he's showing you first half of April directs are common, all of you fuck off

Don't get your hopes up. I certainly won't.

Attached: 64960018_p0.jpg (1136x909, 321K)

Post YFW it's announced at 10am, but it's solely a Smash direct
>PicRelated

Attached: Steve HD.jpg (1024x1024, 137K)

>tahu
>but he gets Tahu Nuva, Lhikan, Vakama Metru, Jaller Inika, Jaller Mahri, Tahu Phantoka, and Stars Tahu as alts

Attached: nintendo direct 01.jpg (1024x534, 30K)

>Stage Builder revealed
>Perfect time to reveal Steve alongside it

It's like poetry

i hope to god this is the final time i see this fucking Twitter meme for the next couple months

Honestly, given that Smash is the place I tend to give the most fucks to, this is potentially best outcome for a Direct that I'd be purely invested in.
The last direct had some neat reveals, but that anime block was a snoozefest.
My perfect direct would be:
>Joker and 3.0 opening
>Mario Maker 2 details
>Bayonetta 3 reveal
>More Astral Chain
>maybe a little Animal Crossing
>Smash DLC 2

It won't be. :)

I want to FUCK that suit!

Attached: 1539661458731m.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

They definitely have enough content to make it a pure Smash direct
>Joker Showcase
>Joker Stage
>Joker Music Tracks
>New Persona Spirits
>Stage Builder
>Home Run Contest
>Mii Costumes
>Reminder of amiibo on the 12th
>Next amiibo wave release date
>DLC fighter 2?

Christ. the Steve model gets more.... something every time I see him. It's like he's moving closer to becoming real

because you said this i will make sure to post it every time a fucking direct thread is made

Attached: Nintendo direct 02.jpg (1024x814, 207K)

Are you sure it would happen before Atlus does its announcements on the 24th/25th?
They practically HAVE to include Joker DLC in the next direct, but first Atlus needs to stop fucking delaying announcements

Oh yeah, absolutely. Although, given the existing Stage Builder "leak" that doesn't seem to show HRC, I don't think that's coming back.

They would've only just finished showing off joker who's the first of 5 dlc fighters. Why the hell would they announce a second pack?

>Mii Costumes
Man, I want some cool alts for the rest of the cast.

Attached: Mr L.png (325x406, 103K)

I like this one.
Atleast it's not some shit a high preteen would write.

>another anouncement of an anouncement on the 24/25

He is.
Based.

It is rumored by a source that has gotten several right before. They're not infallible, but when they get actual exact dates they've been fairly reliable.
Besides that, Reggie retires on Monday and Nintendo doesn't like doing directs on Fridays or weekends.

Have you not seen the latest Smash Ad?
The Stage Builder is literally in it.

Mr.L is the Gayest costume idea, Period.

link it then.

almost every dlc character in smash has been revealed in groups of 2
>mewtwo (gameplay) and lucas
>ryu and roy
>bayonetta and corrin

Yes, that's the one I'm talking about. That's why it's a "leak", because it's officially released by Ninty. The screen doesn't seem to show any signs of Home Run Contest, so there's reason to believe it's not coming back.

Hes in

Attached: 3e7017d560e73ad8fb30c6efb461eb05.webm (800x448, 1.65M)

youtu.be/mvZo5dYvCpE
1 second in

youtu.be/mvZo5dYvCpE

Attached: it's fake guys.jpg (1277x712, 59K)

It's literally in the files mate.

thanks!

Because by May, we will have been 5 months into their 14 month plan to release 5 fighters. That leaves 9 months to show off and release the next four characters.

who's that pokemon on the screen?

Luigi

>implying it can't be somewhere else on the menu

you sure it was 14 and not 24 months ( 2 years)?

Jigglypuff as seen playing twister

Pikachu

I am 100% positive. Go watch the end of the November 1st direct. February 2020 is the deadline, they have 9 months by time Joker releases.

pikablu

>All packs will be released by Feb. 2020

I genuinely enjoy waiting and speculating on new directs or just announcements in general

Attached: AC86FE17-451C-4B1C-9B93-7BFA97FF450A.png (1334x750, 1.33M)

Now THIS is the twitter meme

This is a weird meme. I've been seeing it for years, but now it's popular all of a sudden.

Because of Twitter

Sonichu

Who else is a smashfag and only cares about Smash shit?

>There is no direct and we have to wait until E3
>Once again they bring next to nothing to E3 and we have to wait until August for substantial info on new games

Attached: 1410220402405.jpg (500x369, 9K)

Do Facebook memes exist?
I can only imagine people in their 50's and up being on Facebook.

i genuinely hate these pointless threads and wish you could not mention the direct for longer then a day.

I don't know about you, but I would enjoy the directs announcement a lot more if i wasn't constantly reminded about it.

I'm surprised it took so long for this to be posted.

If you see some super shit meme that plaster with emoji and stock photos, that's facebook meme

This can only be achieved if we kill all the leakfags and their 2 bit leaking

Please. I want this more than any fighter

Attached: 20190404_201835.jpg (1326x2757, 2.39M)

Well I mean there was certainly a good amount of time Between this week and the last direct where everyone went about their business or laughed at State of Sony.

While I’m not too bothered by people getting excited about a Nintendo direct, I think the part of it all that annoys me the most is this really fucked obsession by everyone on social media over Joker’s Smash reveal. That’s probably the one thing that’s constantly brought up and is just annoying.

this can be easily accomplished by ignoring them and not feeding them attention.

I don't like the overuse of glow panels on the SR suit or the blue gun but it's still miles better than that piece of shit MOM suit

I honestly don't know if that is feasible in this day and age of social network shit, and Yea Forums really have to go ham against twitter threads which i doubt mods give a fuck

I'd imagine they'd get toned down in Ultimate's artstyle. Really I just want a high quality model of it floating around

Attached: 236700.jpg (1080x1920, 249K)

Chrono, Stage Builder and Joker's moveset all got leaked.

armored mewtwo

please

no they didn't, baguette leak fucking fake

In what universe would someone have the subtitles down to the millisecond? It is not fake.

just like how that "smash website leak" was also real.

Yea, that whole LARP is fucking bullshit, and I don't know why everyone is humoring that OP and why that thread is still alive.

The universe where people have autism (this one)

See you on April 11th when my dream character, Chrono, finally gets announced!

in what universe would they have:
>an alternate costume with different animations instead of an echo
>broken french that google translates into near perfect english
>a french script that uses dollars, and then corrects to euros when caught out

Would be down.

See you in 8 hours when a Smash direct isn't announced, but a general direct, blowing that french LARP the fuck out

Why does it take Sakurai 2 minutes and 41 seconds to introduce himself?

See you then when

I Hate to break it to you but You'll be seeing me first.

Attached: 1530852089894.png (240x244, 68K)

This. I'm the one that first called him out on the $2 bullshit for that heap of Minecraft stuff, now it's Euros

based Xbro

I'd also be down for this.

>french leak
you fags legit didn't fucking learn after the grinch incident

>dream character
>doesn’t even know how to spell his name

Some people said the same thing about the fucking grinch leak

>expecting smashfags to learn anything
my guy, you must be new here

Hey bitch, you listen to me. If that leak is real, then where the fuck is the release date for 3.0.0? Because there's not a chance in hell they're just dropping another "Coming Soon" when that's the shit we got in the February 13th direct.

Can someone redpill me on this French "Leak"?
I'm too lazy to read that shit.

The thread is literally still up

boards.4channel.org/v/thread/457951463#top

this motherfucker will get BTFO very soon when the general Direct gets announced

Hey, take it easy on the user, he's replying to the guy that just asked what it is

Here's a TL;DR
Joker:
>has 8 selectable personas
>Final Smash is not All Out Attack
>Mementos has a ceiling, vertical KO's not possible
>Comes with 2 assist trophies, Morgana and Jack Frost
>Additional World of Light area for Mementos, Holy Grail boss
Additional stuff:
>Minecraft stage, random terrain
>Minecraft area for WoL, Ender Dragon boss
>Home Run, Stage Builder, Boss Rush mode all coming
>Mii Costumes
DLC 2: Crono
>Has a partner system
Here's the leak:
pastebin.com/mnHJydid
Here's the thread:

i was referring to the OP of the leak thread

>Crono has a partner system
Neat idea.

Was confirmed fake when OP edited it when being called out on an error, kill yourself

Attached: 6c0c7a5e-7d16-482e-85af-b0744782e0fc.png (1280x720, 808K)

I forgot to put quotes around "leak", I was just infodumping for the user

Also literally when does Sakurai EVER talk that much in a direct

Alright fair enough

>what is November 11 Smash Direct

That and it the "movesets" they had listed for Joker was a shitty mess

Better than Inside Xbox, that's for sure.

and Sony state of play

Hell yeah, here we go!

Attached: B A N J O.jpg (1200x1200, 159K)

Same here, best non-vidya/TCG childhood toy I had with my brother and cousins.

seething

how about you sit down and accept your fate

>mfw seeing banjo and stevefags trying to kill each other
oh man, the day when one of them got announced this board gonna be glorious

Just imagine getting both.

and it's probably going to be in the middle of E3 too, phil spencer might even be the one to do it

>nintendo finished announcing 4 out of 5 characters
>they gave a hint that the last one is from MS
would be kino, i predict threads about them every day

>it's a "nintendo made a collab with ms ergo they should have a character" garbage
>even though nintendo has made multiple collabs with other devs before

fuck smashfags

>yfw both get btfo because Chief finishes the fight

No, but even without a leak, the 11th is a very good guess
If we don't get one quite soon we shouldn't expect a general Direct until the E3 presentation

god i'd cum so hard

Pic related is mfw

Attached: MFW.png (583x557, 97K)

Maybe they don't want E3 to be a fucking dissapointment, that's why they haven't shown anything yet.

Attached: 1548463643949.png (925x600, 806K)

>Inb4 it's just a Smash direct thursday

pretty sure he got hard deconfirmed

i just want animal crossing info
please
you said it'd be this year

Attached: 1525338570506.png (364x360, 120K)

better than nothing

there are still 8 more months to this year you cunt

yeah but a game needs a sufficient marketing campaign and lead-up to release. do they plan on just showing it at e3 and then releasing it a few months later?

yes but some time in that 8 months, they have to show something to get more people excited

E3 in 2 months niggas, relax

>More sad Xcuck hoping

Not a single smash leak has been real since the 3ds times, why do we keep trusting leaks since the grinch fiasco?

Attached: bananarnold2.jpg (320x320, 17K)

ken

didn't one of them leaked ken and Incineroar ?

7 hours left

Ridley Daisy and Simon did get legit leaked

Verge is a fag, but half his sources' predictions were right, at least before release.

Also IIRC the 5ch leak guessed a couple things right so far too, it's why people banked on stuff like Erdrick and Steve even harder.

There were more Ultimate newcomers who were leaked beforehand than there were who were never leaked

>guess every possible character
>WOW SOME OF THEM WERE RIGHT

Joker gameplay would be nice, legit dont see a reason to announce another character when E3 is coming up

>legit dont see a reason to announce another character when E3 is coming up
because they said all 5 would be out by feb 2020, if they left it to june it would be 8 months for the last 4 characters

I'm not simply counting every character who was ever in a fake leak as being "leaked"
K Rool was in a billion fake leaks but as far as I'm aware, not a single legitimate one. So I'd count him as one of the few who didn't get leaked.
Everyone who I'm counting was in a leak that got so much right and little to nothing wrong which places it past the point of reasonable doubt.

If it happens Animal Crossing better get a mention at the absolute least, it's been nearly seven months with absolutely zero new information since the announcement.

I'm almost worried it's in development hell with how quiet they're being about it. Every other AC game had gameplay to go with the initial announcement, while all we have is a CG teaser and the series logo with "2019" at the end.

Attached: sable2.png (275x275, 126K)

well shit it feels all too sudden unless Samurai was also working on this character beside Joker, I guess hes going to show Joker then reveal the next character they're working on

Reminds me of how quiet Nintendo was about MP4. Hope you don't suffer the same fate with your game user

Attached: steve-rothlisberger-samusactionvaria.jpg (1920x1552, 385K)

I just want to know if Void gets to be kirby's best friend now or if he's dead just show me the next kirby game already

Attached: ultimate kirby.png (1450x2000, 2.3M)

btw nintendo already picked out a selection of all the characters and showed them for sakurai to pick out the 5. so it's not like something they just come up with after they finish one, im sure they are all picked and being worked on now but only being revelead one by one

a bit different because nintendo never gave anything remotely close to a release window for mp4, literally only in development

He was beyond saving, Kirby unknowingly mercy killed him

Not who you're replying to but I actually made that, glad to see how far it's spread lol

Dude. Where have you been?Another character has been datamined alongside Joker.
We probably are getting a new character reveal soon. Maybe not a release but a reveal is certainly coming sooner than you think.

was that the rumor dragon quest one?

yea but they can possibly reincarnate into friends, dream friends. it's just not clear if that's going to happen with this void in the normal canon. void deserves gentle breezes and treats

Attached: autistic gorb.jpg (148x127, 3K)

I dont know whats going on behind scenes but my biggest guess is we get a Joker type of reveal were its just the cinematic/ announcement but not a actual gameplay trailer

we’re getting nothing today.
stop getting your hopes up.

>they can possibly reincarnate into friends, dream friends
Yes, possibly if given good energy, the void you fight fucking dies from the good energy and dies even more with the friendship laser, it's dead and gone in every way
>void deserves gentle breezes and treats
fuck your fanfic shit, only kirby deserves that

Attached: I have a solution.jpg (228x206, 14K)

ARMORED CORE 6
ONLY ON NINTENDO SWITCH

>mfw it's more bullshit that was already announced

Attached: 1f7.jpg (1718x1606, 371K)

No, its the codenamed "brave" character.
It could be literally anyone.
The point is, it was being developed alongside Joker and whatever the fuck "Jane" is.

I mean, it's pretty much pic related at this point.

Attached: landscapeHeaderImage-1.jpg (2400x1350, 366K)

Shut the fuck up void didn't ask to be sealed up with pin needles and then vaccinated by hyness turning him into a meany bo beanie fuck you

Attached: american kirby.jpg (500x679, 117K)

Hey i still want to see more Mario Maker stuff

Post poyos and blue orbs
I need something cute to endure seven fucking hours

Whatever fag, Void is dead and that's how it shall stay, he died so Hyness and the Mages could live, deal with it.

Attached: Epic Birth.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

I literally never see this game discussed even in Direct threads, how bad will it flop?

jane is a female joker costume

>i pretend to be an industry insider on Yea Forums!

Attached: 1531545970527.png (434x327, 43K)

Screencapped, you're going to look really silly when the time comes buddy

Everyday until you got it right?

Attached: 1515847296075.jpg (204x218, 14K)

lmao ok

Attached: orange justice dance.gif (248x197, 1.6M)

E3 already has at least two big titles to show: Animal Crossing and Pokemon. They started showing Pokemon at E3 with X and Y (they revealed Fairy-type there) and Mario Maker 2 doesn't come out until after E3, right?

MM2 comes out in June, at least. No idea if they decide to do early, mid, or even late June though. In any case, it definitely would feel like a waste if they talk about it at E3 if comes out the same month.

At this point, Animal Crossing is their big E3 show.

>female Joker alt
You fucking what m8

“jane” is just Ann’s model for Joker’s final smash.

>In any case, it definitely would feel like a waste if they talk about it at E3 if comes out the same month.
This is the same company that "reminds" us a game is out when a Direct airs a fucking week after a game releases. They did this with Mario VS DK: Tipping Stars.

Bill said they only announced MP4 so early because it was the Switch's first E3 and they wanted to make people know they were actually getting their asses in gear and stuff was being made for it.

fuck off

they are completely unreliable fuck gaming incel and never ever use them as a "reliable" source

>female joker costume
>on a male joker slot
Yeah okay dude

ive heard this one before many times most recently the grinch leak sit down and shut the FUCK up

6 and direct
7 and no direct

Attached: 1286911285625.jpg (263x259, 15K)

easy guesses

7 and Banjo gets his day.

Sorry, that was a fluke. What I meant was, 7 and Banjo & KAZOOIE get THEIR day.

7 for Kim Kardashian

No no no my bad what I meant was Banjo, Kazooie and Gruntilda get their day if 7. My bad.

Imagine the ass

Nonononono you see he's using a script. You can tell by the pixels. What I really meant was Banjo, Kazooie, Grunty & MUMBO get in if 7. Let's go.

You see that? BOOM
Confirmed boys. Told you.

if 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 Link gets in

What would her final smass be?

>74
Guess Link isn't in then

It's funny

If 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 Batman isn't in

Attached: your-face-after-realizing-that-robin-and-joker-are-in-smash-bros-ultimate-without-batman.jpg (500x500, 110K)

A little over 5 hours left until disappointment

>Nintendo NY closes early today for some reason
>eshop maintenance on the 11th
>stage builder in smash commercial
Either something is getting announced today or atlus is a bunch of faggots

>Getting excited for an announcement of an announcement for announcements

you niggers serious

1 and macaroni in haha

There won’t be a Direct announced today. Want proof? Check these dubs.

at least then we will know for sure

There WILL be a Direct announced today. Want proof? Check these quads.

retard

There WILL be a Direct announced today. Want proof? Check this completely unremarkable post number

I want to say gay as hell but that's probably only due to the benefit of hindsight
Not like anything can be done now, and at the very least current Retro is very capable hands...if Tropical Freeze can still be considered "current Retro"
Whatever they were working on before DEFINITELY got cancelled didn't it

Attached: 1554855061957.png (985x492, 286K)

>getting excited for literally nothing

On one hand, Ratro created Prime, so it shouldn't take then too long to get back in the swing of things. On the other, they haven't made a Metroid game in well over 10 years now; that, and I assume very little of the original staff is still there. Hopefully Tanabe can crank up the pace in any case.

literally the only reason i watch directs anymore is because i want a new ice climbers game

i hate myself for continuing to watch them and knowing full well it'll never happen

Attached: D0JoblWWwAA5KfD.jpg (900x900, 66K)

>New Ice Climbers never ever
>New Mach Rider never ever
>New Star Tropics never ever

Attached: dbed320759e5f7ed82654d4efd9105b3.png (500x426, 65K)

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: D098kdRVYAE5Qwf.jpg (482x427, 58K)

Holy shit confirmed

>Not him but
>Goes full damage control
Ok then

Attached: 9 Billion IQ.png (500x333, 88K)

So how long until this direct gets announced?

4.5 hours or one week or never

good thing gaming incel will proven as frauds and get btfo like that faggot virginben

No user, YOU will be the one who gets btfo.

And then user was BTFO.

pastebin.com/mnHJydid
What do you think about this leak? Do you believe in it or not?

it’s fake and gay

Oh shit she's in boyzzzz

4 hours remain

no because i don't believe any leakers

50/50 on it.

the only thing that makes me think crono could be in is that its kind of hard to believe that "insiders" would know about erdrick for so long, they didnt even know piranha plant or joker at all.

joker's final smash not being an all-out attack with all of the party members seems like something they would do, but sakurai is a meganerd for persona, so i feel like he would want it to be as authentic as possible.

Since P5S is a Stage Play announcement I suppose that means a Direct tomorrow would make sense rather than some weird timing with the concert on the 25th. They're not going to show gameplay of Smash at a concert and say "Joker is out now"

not happening

So real talk, when has there ever been a Direct this late into the week?

Yes. The last Direct was announced on a Wednesday and was aired on that Thursday

Aren't they always on thursday?

lmao literally NOTHING gonna happen

>tfw this card would suck in the modern tcg

theyre almost always on thursdays faggot

what's a "thursdays faggot"?

3 for chees

7 for monkey in Smash Bros

this pic will forever be relevant.

Attached: 89686876866.jpg (975x775, 221K)

Nope, last major direct was Feb 12, a Wednesday.

Why are all those "nintendo leakers" are useless?

user...

Attached: 95C51ADE-7BEA-40B0-99B7-C42E85E718F2.jpg (985x985, 235K)

I'm starting to worry it's New Leaf: HD or Pocket Camp Deluxe and Nintendo is banking on people not cancelling their preorders.

>Another Direct I'll probably won't watch or forget about.

Waiting for actual announcements to be announced, probably for E3.

Why are switchlets so obsessed with watching advertisements?

Attached: 1529092623769.jpg (600x795, 226K)

you're a dumb shit

Mario is in.

Screencap this.

Haven't touched my switch since smash.

It was like this even during the early days of the 3DS.

this direct won't have any games for you to touch your switch for either.

You underestimate Atlus.

Why don't we ever get better shots of Naomi? My poor gilf waifu doesn't get enough love.

What are Corrin, Robin, and Villager?

outdated
smash was announced in a random march direct and animal crossing in a random september direct

Then why haven't they shown anything? NL had a gameplay trailer almost year out from release and a prototype reveal trailer almost 2 years out.

>show a shit game
>nobody buys it because it looks like dogshit (think Amiibo Festival)
>don't show the game at all, just say it's coming and open preorders
>fans are excited, preorder
>game is revealed and doesn't look good
>many places have unrefundable preorders/.deposits, others will be cucked into buying it anyway because it has Isabelle's face on it

good marketing strategy imo

Likely, but at the very least they'll show joker in smash which I will at least try out when he releases.

Switch owners are starved for games to the point of emaciation, they are desperate for any reassurance that their Switch purchase wasn't a complete fucking waste.

I wish we had an emaciated Wojak with a Mario cap.

go back to plebbit at least there they might find that funny

Except there aren't any preorders, you stupid nigger.

Depends how much the devs listen and if they're capable, I still see a lot of people put it on their wanted lists but there isn't much to talk about anymore since we haven't gotten shit since the demo. It feels like it'll flop but I hope it doesn't even if it means being a niche game

Pokémon Let’s Go was revealed in May

Smash Ultimate is Cut Corners: The Game, and because of that there's nothing to talk about.

why are fuckwits even believing gaming incel in the first place?

All of the game retailers here have preorders with deposits open.

>CharlieINTEL is perfectly reliable for pretty much everything they report on but apparently their more general gaming site isn't as a source
How?

i just want to preorder an animal crossing limited edition day one this time.

2 hours lads, 2 hours until fucking something

No it won't, all of the series in the top right had Switch installments announced in non-E3 directs.

There is no announcement you dumb nigger, next direct is E3, there are no new announcements, Nintendo already announced all the games coming this year, deal with it.

Do they usually announce a direct the day of or are you guys just desperate

I guess nothing is something

none of them are fucking reliable all leakers are full of shit

Nintendo fans are desperate because of the current drought of games.

both seem likely

Only 3 hours until GamingIncel gets btfo

Gamingintel said that the direct would be on the 11th. Directs are usually announced the day before.

>They're just gonna drop Smash 3.0 without a direct talking about it's features.
>They're just gonna drop Joker when we've only seen his back and falling animation

You can't edit shit on pastebin

No, they will just dump a trailer on their Youtube channel and do a press release, no Nintendie direct.

LABO was the direct, see you at E3!

Basically.

Imagine believing this

Imagine believing this

Not him, and I don't even think the direct is going to be good. But there is no way they're releasing the 3.0 update, with Joker and new game modes and everything, without having it be a direct.
Like the direct very well could have 0 (zero) other content, and be nothing but the Smash 3.0 update and be relatively short and done with. But it would be a direct.

There was a picture of Ken that leaked, and went under everyone everyone's noses since Ken was so likely anyway.
Does anyone have it? Besides that though, there's been nothing

It didn't really go under everyone's noses, it was more that everybody instantly knew it was probably real so there wasn't really anything to discuss.

No direct until after e3

Attached: 1548193325802.png (817x891, 32K)

if 3 then no Nintendo Direct this month

If they didn't plan for another direct, why the heck didn't they just show the new smash modes and joker gameplay in the last one instead of teasing 3.0.0?
They know they have to shill the season pass with this update.

There'll be a direct, even if it's just a smash direct.

>is rumored by a source that has gotten several right before.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, holy fuck, the state of Yea Forums

Hello Yea Forums, Reggie here
The direct will be in 1 minute and we will announce Winnie The Pooh Home Run Derby coming to the Nintendo Switch with a Hard Mode DLC

>that dude post it every week and he got it RIGHT 3 time a year!
LMAO you fucking castrated slaves are a riot.

this shit wasn't funny yesterday fuck off

Having seen the menu with Stage Builder on it, we know that HRC isn't the other mode, meaning it's presumably something more substantial and warrants more discussion. I'd also imagine there will be things like online changes, etc. in the update to discuss as well as the trailer for DLC2.

I'm sorry user, christopher robin has my family at gunpoint and is forcing me to do this

Why show it 2+ months before release?

joker

>stage builder and HRC remnants are found in datamining
>stage builder is confirmed
>somehow this rules out HRC

I just got done finishing Bionicle Heroes
It was alright

Where is it on games and more user? It would have been on this menu as well.

Attached: file.png (1233x678, 585K)

So can they make Stage Builder not suck this time? I'm hoping for more dynamic set pieces and such. Maybe even things from series that don't have a stage?

Why not? You can buy the season pass at any time.
I wonder why they haven't shown joker gameplay at all until now. They teased him twice already but for piranha plant they showed gameplay immediately.

reggie gonna come out swinging his donkey kong dick

And then confirm mother 3

Training menu probably

Their probably going to tack HRC onto Spirits.

I wouldn't put it past them to implements Spirits into the mode in order to allow you to get some addittional buffs in order to damage and launch the Sanbag further than ever before.

That will probably be its new gimmick.

exclusively for wiiu

I've heard some people say that Reggie apparently wants to personally reveal one more game before he leaves, is there any truth to that?

HRC has never been considered training, so why do it now? We also know Training doesn't have a dedicated menu.

That's fair enough. So long as they didn't do the same to target test if and when it returns.

Watch them shove it in the Vault.

>It's been great being with you all. But now, I must follow my own destiny...in Pikmin 4 *trailer*

Attached: feelin like.png (208x399, 74K)

Yeah that makes sense

Kind of hoping they'll combine brawl/4's stage builders and then add ontop of that
>brawlfags can use stage parts to build while wiiufags can either free draw or draw shapes on a grid
>access to all gimmicks from both games in both modes so we can have stuff like falling platforms/ice again
>they'll let you build target test stages

>the wagie actually took off for this day
Lmao @ your life

Anyone make a bingo chart for this "Direct" for if it does happen?

Attached: direct.jpg_large.jpg (1280x1280, 381K)

Okay all jokes aside...

Where the fuck is Glover 2?

Glover for Smash

>Glover 2
HOLY SHIT PLEASE!!

>Glover 2
>Ape Escape 4
fucking based

too much unfunny meme shit
rejected

I'd imagine most of the stuff like bayo 3, AC and pikmin 4 to be saved for E3.
Honestly surprised what they could show.
They'll throw in a random curveball like Astral Chain again.

Funny thing that french direct leak actually said you could use spirits in HRC. It also said boss rush was returning.

#Glover4Smash

Also someone can make a better one. Was too lazy to find the font. But this should happen.

Attached: GloverRollsIntoBattle.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

you guys ready for fucking nothing?

I've been ready my entire life

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1115947540522897408

>Nintendo just made a tweet about NES titles
Does this mean we're not getting another announcement anytime soon?

If 5 steve gets in smash

Groudonbros get ready

Attached: 0C063620-92A5-4CB3-9B11-FFBF1C0002A6.png (240x240, 50K)

What if stage builder IS the Minecraft representation?

Yeah it's over nothing to see here move on :X
See y'all next week.

Well shit.

Pack it up boys. It may not be happening today.

it’s not over till 2 hours from now

>y'all
Back to twitter

If 5 banjo gets in smash

Has a Direct announcement ever not been the first of the day?
If that's never happened before, we're fucked.

Wouldn't they want to tweet this before a Direct tweet?

if 5 Glover gets in smash

Attached: random_glover_render_by_nibroc_rock_d8ylhxc-pre.png (894x894, 244K)

If 5 Reimu gets in smash

If 1 3 5 7 or 9 steve is in

4+1=5
We did it Yea Forumsros

If 5 Master Chief gets in smash

if dubs Direct happens this week

These were announced a while ago.

Direct is cancelled guys, no final sendoff for reggie

master hand is already in smash you absolute apple.

That's not Glover you incompetent swine

If 8 Agumon gets in

If 5 Jotaro gets into Smash
If 555 DIO gets in as his echo

If 0 the json leak is true

If 5 goku gets in as the last fighter of the season pass.

if 4 then no Directs ever

Based and malamaroopilled.

Last digit is how many fighters passes we're getting

if 8 the the metroid prime 4 delay announcement was a ruse and it's coming out this year

Sounds reasonable.

fucking what kinda pilled? kek

If 9, Nintendo will cause an earthquake to delay this direct.

This

Ah shit
It’s botw all over again

Attached: AEA3800A-16D8-4433-AB61-7ED77D090028.jpg (1080x600, 164K)

>MOMMY

Look in a mirror tomorrow to find out.

So no direct tomorrow? I hope they do something for Reggie soon if that's the case.

If 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 the direct will be disappointing

Based comeback.

Attached: 1413404558868.jpg (1280x961, 89K)

This kind of logic is absolutely laughable.

If 8 then no direct

Attached: 1464064777476.jpg (576x432, 39K)

Based

If 3 then there is and you must suck me off during the direct

wait this is not a thread for a direct but for the possibility of they saying when the next one will be?
holy shit, and they say sonyfag are desperate

I hope they announce Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Deluxe Edition

Fuck

If 6 Steve will be in Smash

If 2 4 6 8 the direct has already started

#Glover4Smash

Attached: c2gfze5hodrdn2iwm6ek.jpg (530x298, 29K)

I think it was in the files, they could also hold HRC back for the next big update to generate more excitement

When are you giving up hope?
9, 10, or 11 AM EST?

10 AM EST, since that's when they usually announce the directs.

If 7 or 8 then we'll get a direct announcement today
If 4 or 9 no direct this month
If 0, 1, 2, 3, 5 or 6 then it's 50/50

Attached: 1554778817338.png (645x773, 49K)

Now

Jackie Chan

about 15 years ago

Attached: 1541977155427.png (751x684, 683K)

Attached: 1544397009232.png (614x471, 178K)

If 7 then 11

If 4 then the effect will be reversed
If any other number then you'll have to TAKE YOUR DAMN CLOTHES OFF!!!

Attached: 1554804154577.png (478x358, 275K)

it’s not happening bros

seems about right

Attached: ...whatever.gif (499x374, 968K)

Anything but 9 and there's a direct

If you don't think Animal Crossing will be their main focus at e3 with Pokemon on the side then you haven't paid much attention to past e3's.

Attached: 9B29AF8B-B1B9-4521-848E-1BC7F9AC8969.jpg (1024x619, 129K)

If 5 nintendo is cancelled

Pack it up boys
See you at E3 everybody

I think during Sm4sh, while Mewtwo was the only known DLC, they were also working on Ryu, Roy, and Lucas

ALMOST ONE HOUR LEFT

HOPES?
EXPECTETIONS?
HYPE?

Attached: Sakurajima.jpg (1024x755, 80K)

I think Sakurai said there wasn’t going to be any cinematic trailers for DLC characters

If 5 Steve gets in Smash

You're acting as if it was already announced and is streaming in an hour

Joker literally got a cinematic, gonna need a source on that one

EVERYONE GIVE STEVE YOUR POWER AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH

That was already happening, cutie.

>implying it won't be a Direct Mini that just gets uploaded to youtube out of nowhere

Ok this time for real if 5 Steve is in

Joker was the exception because it was a request by Nintendo. Look it up.

>HOPES
Good direct
>EXPECTATIONS
Bad direct
>HYPER
No

Attached: 1554803664170.gif (421x268, 817K)

why is this still fucking up? don't tell me people believe those gaming incel faggots

>Imagine playing videos games in your twenties instead of getting a job and fucking girls. TOP LUL

One hour until GamingIncel gets absolutely BTFO

If 5 Kirito is in Smash

Source has been right often before, especially when leaking the exact date.
I'm just monitoring the thread so I don't have to look into it myself later.

9 for Apple

>HOPES
My dad comes back home
>EXPECTATIONS
No Nintendo direct this week or next week
>HYPE
Joker releases Thursday, next DLC announced, gameplay of AC

No faggot, you made the claim, you provide the source

>want a direct
>also want gaming intel to be wrong so people stop fucking posting them

Just one more hour...

You don't need to monitor a thread, literally just turn on tweet notifications for Nintendo of America

GOOD EEEEEVEEEENING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>H-HAH! VIRGINBEN SAID THE TOPDOWN WASN’T LINK’S AWAKENING! HE WAS FINALLY WRONG! STEVE ISN’T IN SMASH!!!!!
“No!”

Yikes! That’s a large assumption. How can one “questionable” prediction instantly invalidate a history of success? Unlike your “Grinch leak” Banjocucks, Steve has a lot more distribution among other leakers. Ever heard of Hitagi, 7chan, and 5channel? And while you’re busy obsessing over Vergeben, care to explain how the topdown remake Vergeben predicted was exactly the title he said wouldn’t be featured? Seems a bit suspicious if you ask me.

>b-but Banjo has a good history withNintendo! He’s gotta be in! “No!”

Sorry Banjo fags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose a dead character over the marketing potential of the highest grossing game of the 21st century? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Banjo are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 1554871894689.webm (711x400, 1.74M)

based

user, she was already held back. #MAGA

man you guys are gonna love E3

I honestly don't care when the Direct is coming. This is going to be the last direct until E3. If it's now we're going to have 2 whole months without news

If 5 Steve is on in and on and will be at Smash. Mark my words

reminder that when a direct is being announced it usually pops up on nintendo's website a few minutes before the announcement, so if it's 9:59 and theres no sign of it it's not happening

fuck off with your rosterfag bullshit

where the fuck is this from

6 says doom guy is in

I have no twitter account.

>Nintendo had first approached me with a request: “We want you to reveal that Joker’s in development at The Game Awards 2018.” The timing wasn’t bad at all, it really was what made the flower that was Ultimate’s release bloom. Of course, I hadn’t even started on development at that point, so there wasn’t any gameplay we could show off.
>To that end, I thought that we could reveal him through an animated cutscene.
>I’m not sure about whether or not we’ll do reveal movies for the other DLC fighters, but I’d like to do what I can (within the realm of possibility) to make sure you all enjoy them.
nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-on-smash-bros-ultimate-jokers-reveal-getting-some-rest-and-more/

You niggers really need to do your own research.

I always read these in the smash announcer's voice

get fucked

Why can’t I do both?

What's this? Some more fakeleak? Should be good for a-

>YOU NEVER SEE IT COOMIIIIIIIIIN'!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Attached: il_794xN.1234221697_msgm.jpg (794x419, 26K)

>Chrono
you aren't even spelling his name right

People have been saying forever to have enemies that you could place and actual themed pieces, not just generic stuff, I’m hoping that stuff will be in since they seem to be listening to the fans for this game

This time for real, 5 and Steve will be in

A repeat announcement of this month's NES games for Switch was the Direct, see you at E3!

>enemies
What the fuck?? No

Where do you unlock the whip in Minecraft?

5 and Banjo is in.

>I'm not sure
Meaning they could or couldn't. You commented as if it was a definite no

2 and DLC #2 is Agumon

I remember a month of two ago they were dropping new shit just by uploads like Dragons Dogma and NES stuff and we still got a direct not too long after that

>Steve is so uninspired his moveset is always an amalgamation of pre-existing unoriginal material or a literal clone
I don't see what you see in him. Obviously not enough to think of something unique.

1-9 and there's no announcement today

Attached: directly blocked.jpg (445x461, 15K)

You got me

Attached: 1554402924703.png (577x474, 86K)

11037 and monokuma will be in smash

Any number and I'm okay with whatever happens today

16. Announcement incoming

Guys they already tweeted out the nes shit. It's not happening. Next week probably.

Its ok user. He is in anyway. The datamined stats and the matches up to Brave work splendidly.
on top of that, Digimon Survive on Switch specifically got a placeholder date on amazon spain and the new V-Jump has yet to leak. He will be revealed in the direct with Digimon Survive's release date.

Attached: Agumon.full.1889046.jpg (200x283, 56K)

>"he was totally on Nintendo's list"
>"Nintendo totally wanted a Smash trailer to promote a Sony exclusive game for the VGAs"
>uh oh, Atlus recently claimed that Sakurai approached them for Joker
Oops, did Sakurai just get outed as a liar again?

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-000701_CM Browser.jpg (1080x2220, 1020K)

Based Toa bro

based

Attached: 1538454829309.png (960x960, 786K)

>he doesn’t want to have horde battles with his friends

That's a fishing rod

Nintendo fans are the only fucking idiots that need a '0 days since fake announcement' ticker. What purpose does this 365 day long circlejerk possibly serve?

then get the fuck off this board you faggot

Why the fuck wouldn't Sakurai approach Atlus for Joker? He's the one that needs to handle all legal shit and is the one in charge of the collaboration. Fucking retard.

>someone modded this thing into Smash
>put it over Simon/Richter
Absolutely heretical

you're not getting in fuck off

You mean multi-man smash? That already exists and people play it maybe like 10 times at most

Imagine being mad that people are excited for the sake of being excited.

I can’t play it with my pals though :(

I guess they should add multiplayer to those modes if they don't have it already. I don't remember if they do

>for the sake of being excited

The point of these fake announcements isn't being excited and you know full well it isn't. It's to spread misinformation in the hopes that some gullible idiots fall for it hook, line and sinker. Which happens all year round with direct threads. You'd think after being fooled for years on end people would develop some pattern recognition, but alas, that's too much to hope for in Nintendo fans.

This zoomer never watched Cinematech and it really shows

40 minutes till btfo'd

>It's to spread misinformation in the hopes that some gullible idiots fall for it hook, line and sinker
And... then what? So what if people have these threads to inspire a little false hope. It gives people joy and excitement, however temporarily and that's okay

The hell does that have to do with the trailer?

No

Great talk

screencapped

hopes for astral chain
that brown girl was hot

Attached: 1546426212546.png (462x508, 316K)

They already did the tweet for today you sniveling idiots.

>Agumon comes to Smash
>have to play in Japanese for the forseeable future to have the superior Japanese voice

Attached: 1543957164307.png (570x567, 577K)

It will happen today right

Attached: 1552369613504.jpg (931x1132, 75K)

This model was designed by a known furry who purposely made it uncanny

Because fake announcements can be funny sure, but all year long you're listening to a broken record. We have weekly fake direct threads, weekly threads about fake photoshopped product pages. Fake ESRB ratings, fake everything. It diminishes from any actual excitement because by this point Nintendo themselves may as well announce a direct and until there's a livestream up there's no reason to be excited for it because 99% of the time it amounts to nothing.

He's in.

Attached: download (28).jpg (225x225, 5K)

god i just want to fuck someone

30 mins till GamingIncel gets BTFO

I hope so

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1115947540522897408?s=19
welp looks like the dream is dead folks

There will be no announcement. Screenshot this.

Less than a half hour until btfoing

If 7 Direct is cancelled, Smash is cancelled, Reggie dies and Nintendo crashes with no survivors.

This thread gonna falls off page 10 before the time is up.

Heh, ok nincels
If this post rolls a 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 9, the direct will NOT be announced today!

Announcement in 28 minutes. Want proof? Check these dubs.

There will be an announcement but don't screenshot this.

i look foward to it fuck those faggots

6 and poo

I suppose some people tend to hype themselves up beyond what's reasonable and then end up disappointed, but that doesn't affect me all that much. I still get excited over Smash character announcements when they actually happened, and the tease of the possible announcements, however verified or unverified, are exciting in some way. I mean, I have to have some way to spend the day while pretending to work

Nice fucking lie Nintendo Directs are not fucking Cinematech by any fucking means. They don't even have the same Package of Cinematech

poo

dose anoypje knew how to kill teah asecpnd boss in dark spup? jteh eone with 2 guys

someone make a new thread

Why is there no 'PC Direct'?
Sonegroes get it, nintendies get it, why can't Valve make one?

>They're only allowed to tweet once

7 and Reggie gives everyone in this thread a blowjob

7 and i kill myself

I'm gonna say it
HONK HONK

Attached: 1554407886068.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

7 and Reggie dies.

DEALS A DEAL user

That I get and I can get a chuckle at the fake announcements, the real problem is that the fakers go too far, applying too much effort into their fakes that it gets into the realm of misinformation. And since this happens all year round it ends up with you either in a constant cycle of hype and disappointment if you believe them or just perpetually living in scepticism if you don't.

please dont

Adios

please do

Don't do it fren

Attached: 1554834720979.jpg (426x314, 12K)

8 for sekiro guardian ape in smash bros

Yes they are. They tweet once in the morning. A direct happening will warrant that tweet. If there isn't a direct then they tweet something else.
Looks like you lost, Nintenkiddies.

Kite and hide around the pillars and focus on killing Ornstein first

This 3 is for you not to do it

HThank

9 for duck in smash

enjoy your inevitable disappointment anom

Don't, if not for yourself, then for me because if you do it then Yea Forums will shut down again like the last time some retard killed himself on here.
I don't want to be unable to use Yea Forums for a day or so user, you shouldn't be so selfish.

Because theres no games worth hyping on PC

5 and you livestream it

If 4 Urban Champion gets in Smash

5 for cuck in smash

*user
fuck me I am tired