FUCK KIRBY
FUCK STAR FOX
FUCK SMASH BROS
FUCK JRPGS

PIKMIN GOOD
ANIMAL CROSSING GOOD
PAPER MARIO GOOD
CHIBI ROBO GOOD

Attached: 1554870598376.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Attached: bemused_pikachu.png (264x195, 43K)

>PIKMIN GOOD
damn, Arlo has god tier taste. he seems pretty based

LITERALLY WHO

Attached: shrek.jpg (576x633, 168K)

>literally took his computer over to a friend's home so he could record his Nintendo Direct impressions in his friend's kitchen

Arlo is "that guy"

I saw a video (can't find it now maybe it was Live) where he was playing against a low level CPU and getting fucking bashed to hell and he said it's cuz he's not "paying attention" goddammit if you've played any smash game for more than an hour you should be competent enough to not lose multiple stocks to a CPU in the training lab

Like this dude needs slow-paced children's games that he can devote ours of autistic world building in or he isn't interested

Arlo sucks

Attached: 1548121571830.jpg (527x555, 45K)

he also has trash opinions about film

>Puppet with the most milk toast opinions and constantly says stuff like "it's okay if you like this I'm not saying its bad I just don't personally like"
>Nintendo drones STILL seethe

I'm laffin

Attached: 1361917385613.png (327x342, 85K)

Based Arlo Btfoing all the zoomers that want to dick suck Nintendo's shitty practices at every turn.

Also the same based Arlo that btfos spoiler culture.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Why does he have the puppet

To make him stand out from the dozens of other people who do the exact same thing. Whereas the other guys will usually stick a picture of their douchey nerd face on the thumbnail he can put a muppet, it's attention-getting

>FUCK SMASH BROS
ARLO=BASED

>nintendies are watching sesame street jewtube knockoffs

Attached: 1553471468155.jpg (1792x1835, 798K)

So he uses it as a crutch so he can force people to listen to his shit opinions under the guise of ooooh puppet?

i mean yeah i guess

At least he doesn't show his ugly mug of a face. I'm tired of youtubers that think we care about seeing their soi endrenched, pimpled plumped, skin dried face and prepubescent facial hair.

What does arlo think of bayonetta?

>implying Nintendo without onions inherently

Video games?

I think he tries not to. Might be too much stimulation for the little guy.

>hates kirby
>hates menu sim jrpgs
>loves smash
>doesnt give half a shit about star fox

is Arlo the most based fucking youtuber? Finally someone acknowledging how shit kirby is.

>milk toast
Milquetoast.

You’re letting yourself get worked by a literal fucking puppet dude

>he stands out durr, gimmick
Shut the FUCK up, Arlo. Your shit gimmick doesn't make your content any less shit you dunce.

This guy is the most boring milquetoast faggot on the planet.

If there was such a thing as "offensively inoffensive", he's it.

u wot, there are dozens if not hundreds of faggots doing the avatar schtick
wow he used a muppet instead of a fursona, so unique!

How’s CupHead?

>ANIMAL CROSSING GOOD
People actually enjoy this shit? It's like WoW daily quests, but without any reward for the grind.

He's a bigger fraud than the irate gamer. He hasn't even played most the series he talks about until he got sent review copies.