Is GB better than ever?

Is GB better than ever?

Attached: 1488594087091[1].jpg (300x300, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7dadPWRomk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's worse than ever. I can't even stand to have their shit on as background noise now.

Giant Bomb was only good from 2008-2012

>ever watching cuckbomb
Kys my man

no and now the discord is deleted too

If you still watch this crap, you should unironically off yourself

kek why did they delete it?

Ben and Abby ruined it

Also splitting up the team and sending half of them across the country was a mistake

too much mary

Attached: 55776943_316711622325164_423708056458527223_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com.jpg (1080x1268, 89K)

Worse than ever.

I'm still amazed they completely neutered the GOTY format because of how horrible it was in 2017. It's so sad that they can't just admit to themselves that they made a mistake and actually coach the mop on how to be a *decent* human being.

It's unwatchable at this point.

I didn’t even bother watching GOTY 2018 because I knew it would be insufferable, how did they alter the format?

>haven't watched/listened in months
>check back in to hear Jeff's existential crisis at Stadia
>delivers the massive takedown as expected
>Brad: well I agree with everything you said but I think it's just because we're both old lmao

Attached: 1516842090704.png (230x261, 62K)

I'll always thank them for doing their persona 4 endurance run.

didn't know mary has a boyfriend

It's hard to describe, instead of having all the different categories that they always had and they would argue for each game in each one. They just went through every release in the year chronologically and let everyone "say their piece" about it and then nominate it for one or more categories or just let it get shit on. It took like six hours before there was any real deliberating. Overall it was tepid and boring. It was like day four before any real argument happened, and it was just Brad digging his heels in about the near religious experience he had with RDR2, and how if you just give it enough time the same thing will happen to you. Which I thought was funny considering how much the crew rips on religion, Brad was talking about RDR 2 like it was one.

Also in their write ups they went on and on about how the world is going to shit and orange man bad.

Their new content sucks. Jason seems like a pedophile and Ben makes me want to kill myself. Only east content i consume is This is the Run from a friends subscription

It's shit and fucking E-CELEBS.

she's been with the same guy for like five years

drew was never a realistic option

Brad has a point though. To Zoomers, Stadia makes perfect sense and is a familiar format, streaming is second nature to them. The only reason Jeff was triggered by Stadia is because it taking off will be the death of game ownership and preservation. But Zoomers don’t give a shit about that, only boomers do.

I sent in an email about that, and listed off everything that google monitors about you, and how Stadia is probably going to be used to monitor how we solve problems. And that lazy fuck didn't even read it.

Fuck, the Discord was the only reason why I cared about GB these days.

The worst thing about Jason is that he can't project his voice to save his life. hemumblesintothemicrophonewithnoenunciationatallfromthebackofhisthroatandIwanttokillhim

No. Giant Bomb died with Ryan Davis.

Drew is gay for Alexis

Any screenshots? I assume they shut it down because of le internet nazi's.

Wow, wow. Yeah that sounds awful. That thing about going through the whole list and nominating for categories sounds fucking shite and a poor attempt to quell arguments in content that is specifically supposed to facilitate arguments. Like, if you’re going to codify the process, why even bother with having deliberations at all. Just have everyone pick their own fucking winners and publish each one. Thank fuck I skipped out on it.

The mods probably found it while looking for Furry Discords to join.

>why even bother with having deliberations at all
a week's worth of content while they're on christmas break

Stadia only works in theory.

Internet services aren't good enough to overcome lag and then you have poor souls stuck with data caps.

While "the death of ownership" is one angle to consider, Stadia is simply not realistic. Not unless ISPs suddenly change. Which they won't, because profits.

It also felt like "we were lazy and didn't do this beforehand so we made it a part of the podcast." while at the same time screaming "we can't coach Abby on how to be a critic because if we do she'll #MeToo us."

Later on when Vinny was talking about how he really enjoyed God of War she went on a tirade about how she hated that game because of representation and not enough women, and the only ones in it you kill and other shit like that. And they kind of moved passed it while calmly telling her she was wrong, and then Vinny kind of corrects her and calls her out on her viewpoint and she says "Yeah well I don't fucking care!" And she interrupted his moment where he was talking about his favorite scene to say how much she hated it.

He didn't look happy.

It's amazing she has a job.

I live in the 4th largest city in the United States. I can only get 45MBs down. Stadia is DOA.

REEEEEEEEEEE fuck discord trannies! I want to bitch about GB!

Start your own, name it Bomba Gigante.

Yes, but that’s not what shook death. He made the assumption that it will work reasonably well. It probably won’t, but if it does, then that’s genuinely worrying.

Pat btfo GB lmao

>death

*Jeff

She’s such a fucking cunt. Holy fuck. I have absolutely zero problems with women, or even feminists, but Abby is literally slowly turning me into a misogynist.

Not great anymore, but still the best video game podcast out there. Although that's not exactly saying much.

What did klepkek say?

Abby is a rare breed of completely unlikable with no redeeming qualities what so ever. I don't hate women, I sometimes hate their behavior. But Abby is The Toxic Female™. She's bad enough to paint them all with the same brush. One of her fucking #MeToo stories was that a guy was essentially looking at her on the train.

>doc is gone
>discord is gone
>no more sopranos posting in the dead of night

Attached: 1541220852289.png (316x208, 75K)

Easy Allies is infinitely better. They're actually excited about video games. It's a shame it's only 90 minutes.

I don't know how that cuck could btfo out anything

Was it an official discord?

they should call it giant dudes because goddamn jeff is fat
he's real fuckin fat

but he said hes eating healthier since he got married 3 years ago and lost 15 pounds

He's actually lost a TON of weight. You should look at him now, and the way he looked back in 2010.

I use the onion site but the links just seem to have stopped working for me completely and I don't know why.
They are too focused on not being negative and thus just sound phony to me.

please don't correct my shitpost, thanks
also i guess he just has one of those faces that makes him look like he's always fat

I can see that, but at least there's life in the podcast. Listening to the giant bombcast can be like listening to mummies wheeze on about how how their bindings are too tight, and how the new Pharaoh is a shitty person.

Giant Bomb sucks now but EA is just the poor man’s GB so it really sucks

Then what do you recommend? At least EA doesn't bring up politics every episode. The few good episode of the giant bombcast this year were when Brad was sick and Jeff had to host. He at least pretends to be interested.

They come across as pussies. Can't listen to them.

Do you have an alternative?

Well obviously because it wasn't about which pizza toppings their literal toddler tastebuds like the most.

Google Stadia Games and Entertainment's first game is going to be a puzzle game, and they're going to have their machine learning algorithms use our gameplay as input to figure out how people think.

I hate their basedboi voices. Say what you will about Giant Bomb’s quality but they have some nice radio voices Jeff and Brad especially. Ben fucking excluded, of course, unless you like the sound of a gargoyle swirling marbles around in his mouth as he tries to talk.

Ben managed to make me stop listening to the Bombcast even if I don't have anything else to listen to at work. That's how disgusting I find him. Just to remind you I still listened to it every week when it was just Jeff, Brad, Drew Jason and Rorie for quite a while.

Can't listen to them because I'll just fall asleep. They're so terrified of having opinions that every podcast sounds like someone is just reading gematsu.

I listen to it on the way to and from work, and I find myself yelling at their particularly hot takes. Also someone should send Ben a book on learning how to speak and d-deall..ing with hi-s st...utering.

Maybe I'll have to listen to them more. I just want a podcast where people talk about video games without fucking sadboy hour or politics. Fuck, maybe I'll make my own fucking podcast.

I still listen to the Beastcast unless they have some shitty tranny guest on.
It's funny how good it is when Gerstmann visits around Pax and how his mere presence forces Abby to shut up for most of the pod.

>all systems goku is over
that was the only thing they had going for them.

Please god, please let Giant Bomb die already.

It's also very exhausting to watch 5 episodes of something you like each week and a constant reminder that the best thing on your site is you talking about anime for an hour so please understand that Jeff doesn't want to become that Person/Anime podcast site.

Not to mention that they're still unwinding from last years Anime Expo.

*ahem*
I have an announcement to make
youtube.com/watch?v=r7dadPWRomk

Attached: pat.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Jeff really is a musician at heart. He's so terrified of being known for something the audience likes he'll put out loads of things they won't just in case.

I usually listen to Castle Super Beast (formerly Best Friends podcast)
It's been more random tangents about random things since it changed to CSB though and more cringy discussions about how icky the Japanese are but it's still one of the best video game podcasts.

Based Pat

Based but also pat will be speaking complete gibberish in a straight jacket within 2 years

>People trying to defend GB even though he's completely right.
Fuck pc culture.

I use to resist this idea but hes right. Ryan and Jeff quick looks were pure Kino.

Holy fuck, I wonder if Jeff has seen this. He’d probably get mega triggered.

Okay? He's just repeating what people have said for years. Good parrot.

I bet in some ways Jeff would agree honestly.

Cut the dude some slack he's trying to break away from CBS.

that is all Pat has ever been the fanbase on here just get the rest of the internet filtered through his manic ass mouth

E-CELEBS ARE NOT VIDEO GAMES