How the fuck can you people stand to play this...

How the fuck can you people stand to play this? The translation is awful compared to GBF and there's not even any voice acting.

Attached: niiRh64y_400x400.jpg (400x400, 45K)

isn't gbf google translate-tier

isn't fgo in japanese

They don't in NA at least. FGO insectoids who spend the most are in Asia.
Profits are abysmal when compared to Dokkan in NA.

No but FGO certainly is.

maybe early chapters but later on they actually make memes and jokes in english

gran blue babies be seethin they at the bottom of the revenue list
we DABBIN

It prints money, why even bother?

because waifuNPCs will eat up anything regardless of quality

prove it

Just rolled Nero Claudius and Bride Nero with 3 Tickets. I could play the game without sound at all for all i care just kidding, fuck you if you think i'm missing those umus

The early chapters have shit translation, but it gets much better.

I think it's pretty fun

Attached: __kiyohime_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_kuki_panda_wkdwnsgk13__ba3de5e44ab41504b1bd7e1ed5160f79 (827x827, 298K)

Even the early chapters are far above FGO's translation. FGO's translation is so bad it's what I was expecting GBF's translation would be when I first heard that it was a Japan-only game with an English option, which sounded like a disaster waiting to happen. But GBF seems like it is localized with the west in mind by actual human native English speakers while FGO was probably an after thought run through machine translation by some Filipino intern that only got translated because it's Fate. GBF's translation is so good that they just make the songs English to begin with.

it has more waifus

Why do people shill for free? Whats in it for them

deluded gachacucks always shill their garbage for free

Dumb snekposter

Attached: 1551932048703.jpg (900x1271, 146K)

How can people even throw money at this shit? I don't understand why anyone would even waste a single $ on this kind of game.

That's not nice

Attached: __kiyohime_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_langbazi__84961433b221e39d0cb804ac026ac4e8.jpg (600x600, 130K)

Me like waifu! Take all my neetbux please based nips!

Attached: 1518409529823.jpg (638x558, 63K)

Shut up losers, I can't hear you over Cygames' enormous pile of cash.

Most don't, these games give you plenty of free stuff because the real way they make money is by getting people to invest time in it. They get money for every active player regardless of if player pays.

How do they get money for every active player?

Attached: interrogation mark.png (120x128, 20K)

Investors.

GBF looks like shit and plays like shit. Too bad DW is ran by a bunch of greedy jews.

South Park explained it best. Most people don't spend anything.

Attached: freemium games.png (1920x1080, 913K)

You don't get $3 Billion a year by "most people not spending anything"

Even on fucking Whales.

Attached: firefox_2019-04-10_07-09-29.png (822x527, 436K)

>NA FGO
Imagine playing the most cucked server on a game already famous for being one of the most jewish moages on the market.

Attached: 1552262277177.png (1123x443, 35K)

Eh? Dynasty Warriors?

All gacha is shit OP don't kid yourself.

>imagine playing on phones