Caspian border... home

caspian border... home...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDDfPxF3EFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Giants is the most underrated map in BF4

*ruins every chopper and jetfag's day*

Attached: LAV-AD_Battlelog_Icon.png (512x308, 153K)

gee that sure is a nice antenna, it would be a shame if it came crashing down

This is the best map in the series
And nobody played it

Attached: battlefield_3_-_armored_kill_-_alborz_mountain_1.jpg (1920x1080, 527K)

That's what happens when you make shit like maps DLC and section off parts of your game. I bought premium not too long ago for 3, but the DLC maps are rarely ever played.

for me its Metro

youtube.com/watch?v=NDDfPxF3EFE
post yfw you first saw this trailer

Attached: 1543451424271.gif (500x570, 619K)

Everyone always shits on it but this is my favorite map, even with the choke points.

Attached: Operation_Metro_Screenshot_5.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

>Not Metro 64 Conquest, 1000 tick

All of the best maps in Battlefied Hardline are in the DLC and they are never populated...ever.

Noshahr Canals was the best map. The design was boring as fuck, but it was fun as hell seeing how long you could survive hiding around those storage crates killing people.

What's odd is all the maps for BC2 are played. The only one I never see is Panama Canal, but I guess it's because servers can use DLC content and still have players without DLC join. I've seen regular BC2 servers play on Nam maps.

there are plenty of BF3/4 DLC maps that are amazing but see no play because of the retarded paywall
they did make BF4 DLC free for a limited time but they should just make DLC permanently free 1 year after the game goes in maintenance mode

how good is this game on ps3

>Playing Metro

Attached: img7.png (255x198, 6K)

>vehicleshitter

Attached: 1551763162254.jpg (324x362, 24K)

This is what happens when you add CoD-like maps into Battlefield. You get people like this.

been playing since 1942, stay trash vehiclenigger

>not a picture of gulf of oman

>Playing BF3
>Gets Caspian Border
>"Yes finally a jet fighter map "
>Drives the jet off the map

based memories

alright Yea Forums what's the best gun in the game and why is it the g36c