Here's your indie protagonist bro

>here's your indie protagonist bro

Attached: 1552927457402.png (1742x594, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming/713840/Ori-the-Will-of-the-Wisps-How-Moon-Studios-aims-to-perfect-the-Metroidvania-genre
fastcompany.com/28121/they-write-right-stuff
forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=25183.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nugames were a mistake. This generation will be horrid and is the beginning of the true end

Let me know when it dies so I can dance on your grave, thanks.

Shit bait, also stale.

I like Ori

Attached: 20190409_205920.jpg (4032x3024, 3.06M)

I want to pet all of them

BABA IS CUTEST

They all had overlapping development time, most likely none of the developers knew about the other games before it was too late. How did this happen, coincidence? Or was this sort of design in the public conciousness of indie developers or something around 2012-2017?

>baba
>knight
would not feel anything if you jerked them off, even if they did they can't express it
>slugcat
>ori
would probably enjoy it if you jerked them off

Inb4 “UH THE KNIGHT ACHTUALLY HAS UH CANONICAL REASON FOR LOOKING LIKE DAT”.

UH THE KNIGHT ACHTUALLY HAS UH CANONICAL REASON FOR LOOKING LIKE DAT

all of them are fucking genderless

knight is the only one confirmed by devs to be genderless

Can you not, please.

Indiedevs really do plagiarize each other relentlessly.
What am I saying, that's the entire video game industry.

Did Bone do it first?

why do they all have to be white

indie game are nice and all
but could they atleast try to make 3d game?

Indie devs are nazis

BRO HERE'S THE NAME OF YOUR INDIE GAME ITS UH

>Rain World
>Risk of Rain 2

MAKE IT RAIN

Ori > HK > Slug > Baba

Political commentary, duh

Ori is a 3d model

Ori is still not an indie game

I want to jerk all of them off anyways

what i mean is their gender is unspecified because their sexuality is literally unimportant
thry're genderless for all practical purposes

Umm, excuse me, but the knight does, in fact, have a canonical reason for looking like that.

UNIRONICALLY THE KNIGHT ACHTUALLY HAS UH CANONICAL REASON FOR LOOKING LIKE DAT

Attached: 15218931057440.png (700x700, 591K)

What is is then faggots?
>UH WAIT WAIT HOLD ON JUST PLAY THE GAME FIRST BRO AND UH JUST WATCH A LORE VIDEO BRO AND UH... YEAH BRO SEE THERES A REASON

>Baba
Stands out against the black background
>Slugcat
Stands out against the dark and gray background
>Knight
Story reasons
>Ori
No particular reason, I think. Just looked innocent to them.

UH WAIT WAIT HOLD ON JUST PLAY THE GAME FIRST BRO AND UH JUST WATCH A LORE VIDEO BRO AND UH... YEAH BRO SEE THERES A REASON

cool, thanks

UH WAIT WAIT HOLD ON JUST PLAY THE GAME FIRST BRO AND UH JUST WATCH A LORE VIDEO BRO AND UH... YEAH BRO SEE THERES A REASON

>UH WAIT WAIT HOLD ON JUST PLAY THE GAME FIRST BRO AND UH JUST WATCH A LORE VIDEO BRO AND UH... YEAH BRO SEE THERES A REASON

No one would buy their game if they were black

but the Knight is black

Attached: 1529371190922.gif (400x475, 334K)

Like it or not, indies are unironically saving gaming.

what's the canonical reason

fuck off white hating tranny

He looks black but look at his skull. It screams of white

the knight is a nigger and none of your excuses will say otherwise

But really, why is the Knight white?

I'm tired of refreshing the thread for an answer, goodbye

Attached: Dancing-Clown-Gif.gif (300x230, 299K)

You can't handle the truth

hollow knight is a white blob due to incestious rape that takes place during the storyline
/thread

Why are you acting like character design wasn’t done way before the tacked on story?

>white
he's black you double nigger

>he's black you double nigger
actually he got blacked as an egg/seed/whatever, that's why he's black inside, but white outside

Attached: 1554520981854.png (1200x1200, 15K)

BABA is CUTE

NOW IT'S RAIN TIME

Agreed. I have this on the side of my PC. Also a fun game to speedrun. It's got a good randomizer as well. I can't wait to not play Ori 2 because it's Windows 10 only. Fucking Microsoft.

Attached: IMG_20190409_221537.jpg (544x720, 146K)

Oooh, I like that Ori.

>fun game to speedrun.

are you a mouse and keyboard player? After beating the game blind, I watched the speedrun and was amazed at the retardedly broken shit they can do playing on mouse and keyboard. I only like playing sidescrollers with a controller.

What an awful thread.
All 4 of those games are great

>Black, but wearing a white mask with horns on it

He’s an African tribal soldier

I'd fug them all tbhq

>OP baits into the abyss
>The abyss baits back

Good thread everyone

Slugcat is LITERALLY asking for it.

Rain World > Baba is You > Hollow Knight > Ori and the Blind Forest

The first 3 are masterpieces. Ori is a great game.

boi you're asking for it

Attached: guncat.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Slugcat would look pretty with a pink ribbon and a short skirt

Attached: 1554853874033.png (500x546, 100K)

Living cocksleeve

the slug is made for cuddling.
Specifically cuddling on some rando blasian's lap.
You know the one, that blasian with the one-legged lap

Attached: sleepy boys.jpg (1548x1079, 84K)

Attached: babaisfit.png (1200x1719, 222K)

>western """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""games"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>talking shit about slugcat

What did you say to me you little punk?

Attached: 1549122078147.png (142x107, 1K)

Yeah I don't get why this game gets memed to death when the graphic design looks so lazy.

It looks like a cross between soulless funkopop toy and free2008 era flash games

Sluglet

>nugames
It's sad that I know exactly what you mean when you use such a stupid phrase as this. The absolute state of the industry.

knight is a nigger appropriating my culture with white face

Cute animal protags are good because it means you obsessed faggots can't cry about minorities and white genocide

>his skull is white
guess im an indie protag

Attached: html.jpg (1024x768, 55K)

Cute protags.

Attached: 1505602911628.jpg (250x215, 6K)

Yes

It's a better trend than the Limbo model at least.

please, take my (You)s lads, I insist

so then i can draw them with a penis OR a vagina!?

no guns in slugverse retard

Yes, they certainly are games and not gachashit.

it's okay to be white

If a nigga wore a white suit, would he be white?

Is Ori a fun game?
I liked the other 3 games.

I love them all.

But hollow knight most of all.

Attached: 1537549985088.png (1280x1229, 417K)

Who cares as long as the gameplay is good. Yea Forums has had almost daily Baba threads the past 2 weeks, Hollow Knight is great, and I've only heard good things about Rainworld and Ori.

if it works it works, yknow

Hollow Knight is my favorite one.

Attached: Hollow-Knight-Игры-Hornet-(HK)-BloodBorne-4458766.jpg (1240x877, 252K)

theyre white and emotionless. reminds me of a particular race

Thanks, I love 'em.

Isn't Hollow Knight pure void (blacked then black) under the mask and shell?

Pls explain

Alright, fine, The Knight is a bunch of void stuff sealed inside a vessel made out of two god like entities fugging, or something like that.

Searching

These 4 being similar is still better than "brown haired beard guy" that has plagued ALL video game protagonists much longer and in much higher quantity. You're just cherry picking indies because they're a newer trend and you like the older one better.

Attached: 1544692236315.jpg (1631x1872, 116K)

babased

black people got hands and feet that scream of white too though

Not to mention these guys still show more personality than brown haired beard guy

>talking shit about slugcat
>on MY Yea Forums?!

Fuck you

Attached: 91BB10E8-0BF0-402C-A0D4-CDA01731ABC4.jpg (1200x1800, 208K)

I fucking hate this place

Me too! I can't wait for Ori's next game!

Attached: 1532275514264.png (799x1000, 863K)

why did they give slugcat such wide hips?

Attached: 1488236962960.png (1500x2000, 1.32M)

Nah bro, here it is

Just for you and your precious standards

Attached: QuiqcZE.jpg (1200x1600, 116K)

Did the Baba threads die out in favor for Risk of Rain?

Really makes you think

Attached: 9e0[1].png (680x946, 93K)

>Yea Forums suddenly has a problem with too many white characters

Baba is marry
Slugcat is fuck
Knight is facefuck
Ori is okay

They all look the same...

>facefuck
he has the least face out of all of those characters

If you're going to bait anyway, just add hornet to this image, she has her own game coming out soon and looks pretty much just like hollow knight.

Nah. This one's mine.

Attached: indie.png (300x300, 2K)

Attached: 1519711310694.jpg (523x555, 150K)

You're not scared of wide hips, right user?

Attached: 1547768647948.jpg (960x840, 120K)

/Pol/ is right again.

Attached: 1549510820441.png (225x225, 25K)

Slugcat makes my pp hard

I can stick my dick in the eye sockets.

N-No lewding the slug!

Attached: 1548716029958.jpg (909x1085, 60K)

are you retarded? the knight is black. that's just a mask

Mark my fucking words, we'll come full circle in like 5-10 years, screencap this post.

Attached: 1552602818086.jpg (468x391, 86K)

/int/ already did

ori is force to clean your cock with tongue every day

I'd Bash Ori if you know what I mean.

haha

Attached: 1457243670945.png (1280x1046, 734K)

BABA is strongest.

Knight is marry
Knight is fuck
Knight is facefuck
Knight is okay

BABA is cute!!

Good thing team cherry is Australian :^)

Sumimasen, user. The main character of Hollow Knight (referred to as just "the Knight" -- pronounced the same way as "night") actually, in fact, has a very good and canonical reason for looking the way he does in-game.

quads

how do people like these bland fucks

Which one has the fattest peepee and which one has the longest peepee

seething

It's ok to be white.

How? The only think similar between all of them is coloration and lack of pupils

>Here's your JRPG antagonist bro

Attached: 1549944012590.jpg (1382x1073, 331K)

Baba Is Not Bland

thanks i want to fuck it

2 blank voids for eyes are cute desu

quads

>tfw too stupid to get past the tutorial in rainworld

Attached: 1533030393828.jpg (1060x852, 127K)

Rest in poopoo peepee, took the coward's way out

Baba is a sheep tho

Baa is the sound sheep make

Therefore, baba is female because baba is sheep and not a ram

Why does the HK fanbase seem so flamboyantly gay

Eat food
Don't die
Making it to shelter with enough food will upgrade your karma
Dying will downgrade your karma
Pass through gates by having sufficient karma
Listen to the yellow thing
Die

This can't be real

>some edgy shit
>RE7
>death stranding
did you take your pills?

Only mongoloids use anime reaction pics so I don't find it too unbelievable

Bugfuckers. Unironically worse than furries.

I should now, I like the game but jesus fuck the shit you see out there. It wears down a man.

The fact that you call him "The Knight" tells me that you actually played and probably liked the game.

I like three of those games. I don't know what the leftmost creature is though.

Baba is You expansion pack puzzles when?
Silksong when?
Rain World expansive mod when?
Ori 2 when?

FUCKING WHEN

What?
I thought everyone liked the females. The only male in the game is Zote

Ori 2 has allegedly been delayed to 2020

Attached: 1428397564036.jpg (1190x818, 114K)

BABA is CUTE and HOT

Bullshit, L-let's wait until E-E3, ok?

Don't lie to me user

Get ready to add Hornet to that soon. Baba, Slugcat, Knight, and Ori gangbanging Hornet when?

The ORIginal game took like 4-5 years to make mind you, and on a production scale it was essentially an indie game when it came to stuff like the budget and size of the team. Ori 2 on the other hand is a WAY WAY WAY bigger game, the core dev team is like 30-40 people now and they're trying to make a fucking masterpiece GOAT platformer metroidvania thanks to Microsoft now giving them all the time and money in the world, it'll take a while.

Man all of those rain world threads were comfy as fuck, i really miss them now.
Also kinda relevant now with all the difficulty bullshit happening now, rain world is literally harder and would kick more ass than sekiro will.

Truly the most important criteria to judge characters by.

Rain World did add an easy mode tho, but even it likely wouldn't be enough for all the ninnies who initially slammed the game for being too hard

Each game in the OP image is excellent and you are a fag. Kill yourself.

Attached: papersorcererpc2019-02gkr5[1].jpg (1440x810, 298K)

t. hasn't played any of those games

New Hollow Knight DLC looks good

Attached: 1544985640475.png (1000x1417, 1.04M)

>30-40 people
Fuck that's a lot. Really does put the triple AAA in indie.

None of them have penii dumbass.

I've played all of these games, and they are all better than your favorite game, fucking nu-shitposter.

Attached: love is you.png (1920x1080, 35K)

post steam library

Well I can only hope they actually make the combat interesting this time around. I've the trailers and interviews but I'm still not convinced.

>lumping baba in with the rest of them

A dozen different weapons (each with a unique moveset) and spells with various upgrades that you can combo together with each other and the movement abilities in different ways against proper enemies and BOSSFIGHTS isn't interesting enough for you? :)

They had a really circlejerky resetera post I remember someone posted here a year ago.

I'm waiting user. Are you going to post it or not?

Fuck fine I just had to filter through cancerous posts to find it.
>Our combat system for example is much deeper and much more intricate than what any other Metroidvania has done so far and I think people will objectively be able to agree with that. Every single one of our weapons has their own animation set, it’s an animation-commit combat system where we control timing based on the actual animation frames. I don’t think it’s even fair at all to compare what 2d games before WotW did with WotW in that regard since we’re obviously using super advanced tools and built everything upon a super strong foundation. Most Metroidvanias including HK trigger a simple animation and spawn a little effect when you press the attack button - we obviously went way further than that. I don’t feel super comfortable talking about this stuff since I’m one of the developers and it could quickly sound like I’m downplaying other games that came before, but this is just how art develops: Someone does something and then the next person pushes that even further and further - I still think in terms of platforming Ori is one of the best games out there in the genre and this time the goal was to do the same for combat... and everything else :D

Shit feels too hyperbolic for me desu. The first Ori wasn't even that good and barely even felt like a metroidvania.

They're essentially trying to make a 2D character action game, if they're not talking shit that is

I bet these fucks can't even hold a single candle to Valdis Story's combat once it comes out.

Or both, if you like.
Give them shitting dick nipples if you want.

>dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming/713840/Ori-the-Will-of-the-Wisps-How-Moon-Studios-aims-to-perfect-the-Metroidvania-genre

I wonder if they really will stand by their claims.

AKCHUALLY, the Knight looks like this

Attached: God_of_Gods.png (1032x921, 467K)

>Windows 10 exclusive
Pass

H-How do I beat PoH hollowbros? ;_;

just like a pedoposter, your obsession with telling people they don't play tells more about you than them

What incest he's the result of a Wyrm and a Root's couplings and then soaking the resulting kids in Void

It'll come out on steam

Months of grinding.

Attached: 1554540460294.png (441x533, 11K)

I'll try again. Windows 10 exclusive.

They're all great from great games too.

Fair enough

but Hornet is black as well. She isn't void but looking at her body she's a black shelled/carapaced bug

Attached: hornet uturn.gif (381x249, 198K)

nice titties

>black female, possibly gay, protag for the sequel
FUCKING SJW PANDERING DEVS

>moegarbotrash neckbasement-fapbait cowtitted turn-based achnedteenage power fantasy kidscartooned weebtrash ""game"" for drooling perma virgins with a death grips on their dicks
You're always so delusional it's hilarious

Attached: 1552976043485.jpg (870x790, 121K)

I doubt Hornet will have a love interest not of the fans making

>leftie cucks subconsciously realize that pure white is beautiful
They'd never admit it though

Attached: 1536291925590.gif (633x758, 14K)

baba is hot and futa

Ori contrasts with a lot of the stages in blind forest. Basically the same reason.

>futa
Take your pills

What is Baba?

Baba Is Sheep

baba is (You)

Wrong
Baba is You

Don't you talk shit about my Ori you little shit

you gooks are a right joke.

They all do, the reason being: they look like that.

>too much of a brainlet to finish the last few levels in Baba is You but still trying my hardest
>finished both easy and normal in Rain World and almost finishing it with Hunter
>got Embrace the Void in HK and now trying the full binding runs
>never actually picked up Ori

How autistic does Ori's difficulty get? Because the other three definitely made me sweat. Harder than Celeste C-sides and SMB Dark Worlds/Cotton Alley?

Baba is nothing.
Baba does nothing.
Baba has nothing.
Baba can be anything.
Baba can do anything.
Baba can have anything.

Baba is potential.

>How did this happen, coincidence? Or was this sort of design in the public conciousness of indie developers or something around 2012-2017?

It's an easy way to make a character when you can't draw for shit, just give them some detail-less chibi face or even a literal mask

White with black details is an easy way to make your character stand out on any background, without having to do something like actually come up with a consistent color palate.

This shit is the Cal Arts Style of indie games

Ori is piss easy, especially compared to the others. It's a fun, short, pretty game, but don't expect any challenge to kill you more than maybe five times. Not that that matters since respawns are infinite and free anyway.
Go for the burrows as early as you can. The grenade breaks most of the game but holy fuck is it fun

Ori is easy and short. The only real thing of merit that came out of that game was the Bash skill.

>black sluggo
>with machine gun mod
I dunno user....

He'd be a well off Black Man. Coinflip on being a pimp

easy, it's fun to play but it got no replayability if not for speedruns. The combat sucks a lot though.

Super Cloudbuilt
Assault Android Cactus
A Hat in Time
Nex Machina
Need more?

fpbp

>My sluggo
What are ya tamin'

Damn fuck well if it's short then I might as well just try it to complete the 'le epic white indie protag' set. When you all put those four together I was sort of expecting that all of them had some autistic tryhard appeal.

No, they just have cute small white creature with big black eyes appeal.

>mfw all of those are top tier indies
I'm ok with that kind of protag

Attached: 1549910007603.png (680x378, 389K)

>hot
>no penis
FAG is YOU

Funny how the pc exclusive from 2015 is miles better than the console one lmao

Ori is trash though, it has the looks and the music but not the gameplay. The only thing it has in common with the rest is white body with black eyes.

Is it possible for them to be friends?

Because I'm sure you just ooze optimism and inspiration

futa is gay

Only futa on futa is gay

what about futa on trap

futa on girl is straighter than male on girl

Cope and denialpilled

Literally what is this guy even fucking saying? Says a lot of shit for it to only mean: "Ori now has different weapons and wow we spent budget on animation" like god damn.

How is it possible to spout that many meaningless buzzwords and over exaggerated PR talk in a single paragraph?

you're supposed to self-insert yourself into the male or else you're a cuck
if you self-insert yourself into a futa, you'll be on HRT soon

They're opposite sex so it can't be gay.

Slugcat comes in red, yellow, and black as well

Baba is THICK

riddle me this then niggers, is girl on girl gay or straight?

It was posted on resetera mate. Go figure.

>months
My friend literally died at Nightmare Grimm on his first try

straight for you, gay for them

add annoying dog from undertale

Silhouettes are the most important part of a character. Your post just proves what a fantastic job each of these developers did designing their simple yet defining characters

I like all those designs, except #2

annoying dog isn't the playable character

Annoying Dog isn't a Protagonist, he's Toby's avatar.

Objectively gay
Also, if you're male but fapping exclusively to female on female or solo female, it's a massive red flag that you're male-preferring bi in denial.

still the mascot from a pretentious indie game

>there is a tutorial
Ok I pulled the big spoon out for you
>when starting explore in spiral starting small then a bigger circle etc. Once you've got some shit mapped head back to starting area. Go north keeping an eye on ceiling, find shelter in ceiling. Rest. Get to karma lvl 3 as soon as you can, using the ceiling shelter. Head left of the shelter room, keeping an eye north, once you can go north immediately.
>wall jump climbing time
Head east, you will hit gateway and be able to pass. Find shelter ASAP.
Rest.

Have fun

On the one hand, Baba is You is one of the best puzzle games in years.
On the other hand, ARVI GET BACK TO WORKING ON NOITA.

I unironically thought the middle ones were from the same game until I played Hollow Knight for a bit.

female on female and solo female are objectively the best forms of porn for a heterosexual male, completely devoid of cuckoldry and gaybaiting dicks

Attached: [hahaha].png (800x800, 176K)

>Picture shows objective, undeniable truth
>Is somehow bait
How the fuck

then why would adding dick to one of them make it gay?
or are you telling me male on girl is gay?

Attached: 1385875033505.jpg (945x825, 81K)

Still better than crap like Unworthy.
>It's SUPPOSED to look like shit
Yeah I get it but it still looks like shit.

Quints don't lie
>tfw been exclusively fapping to solo chicks masturbating in public places for half a decade and games have been improving ever since

Attached: 1505613174854.gif (245x240, 494K)

>Let's take this popular game and steal everything from it but make it 2d with bad graphics and pretend to be creative
Nugames in a nutshell.

This. A true heterosexual male only masturbates to bara porn.

I want to fuck the Knight.

because when you see a dick in your porn, you either imagine yourself as an owner of said dick or are a blazing faggot
tell me, russia-sized forehead loli poster, why do you even want a dick on your ((woman))?

Cope and denialpilled
For some reason all the normal heterosexuals fap to male on female, not female on female, which is the domain of tfwnogf creeps.

Guys at the very least for rain world and hollow knight they're white because their environments are very dark and moody but you need to be able to see where you are at all times. It's probably the same for Ori, idk about the other one.

Attached: 1519066976706.jpg (736x851, 78K)

That just means the games have even more "in common"

It's just a blob of void juice the size of a beetle. The only thing you could possibly fuck would be the eyeholes on its mask, but I doubt even your dick could fit in there.

but what about ESA 2

are threesome fmm gay then?
and what about 2 girls with a strapon? it's not a real dick, but still does the same, is it gay if I don't self insert?

Attached: isn't he cute.jpg (459x566, 38K)

Do NOT talk shit about Baba or the consequences will never be the same

They don't have that much in common though. Rainworld is an exploration-focused hardcore survival game with a focus on simulating an ecosystem and having crazy procedural animations and AI. Hollow Knight is a metroidvania with a focused combat system and a much more direct story. Their gameplay is only similar in that it's 2D and involves platforming.

Why do people try to claim games like this are massively similar? Should I go grab a few CRPGs that have fantasy knights in and claim they're all the same game too?

answer my question first, smug anime man poster, and i'll answer yours

all the games in the picture are awesome, you're being bitter for no justifiable reason. KYS.

Attached: 1525519087066.png (370x218, 20K)

POST LEWD ORI
(or slugcat)

Based

*smacks lips*

Well I don't know about him, but with me it's probably got something to do with sexual things happening to me when I was 6, that involved a guy. I also at the same time have no interest and can't really say I have the desire to have a relationship with men, and would rather live the rest of my life alone than engage in such a relationship with a man. I also have no interest in men pretending to be women. Doesn't seem right, or logical. So I can't really see my self as gay or even bisexual, at most I can say I have an odd kink and would probably be more flexible in bed with a woman, then the average "muh sexual insecurity" guy.

Attached: 1515345114079.jpg (700x400, 52K)

Ackshually... the water in Hollow Knight wouldn't make sense if the Knight were bug sized.
He's probably like 3ft tall or something.
And fuck you.

Nice

I don't actually like futa, but I like asking rhetorical questions to make people realize sexuality isn't as simple as it appears

>sexuality isn't as simple as it appears
It is as simple as it appears you dumbfuck.

:3

Attached: 1554509005511.png (533x617, 10K)

Umm, ahcktually. The "water" in Hollow Knight is probably some variant of a weak acid that has lower surface tension than actual water which is why you can swim though it as if it were normal size.

Attached: Achctually.png (200x200, 24K)

then answer my questions without contradicting yourself

Attached: 1374494712359.jpg (450x450, 28K)

>Omg, they're too white! I'm literally shaking

Fuck you.

>sexuality isn't as simple as it appears
Some things make your pp hard, some things don't. Wow. Really fucking complicated.

you're a guy, you like dicks, you actively seek out dicks in your porn, you appreciate dicks, you're a faggot, it's just that simple, my anime poster man
no amount of mental gymnastics around futa will make it straight, you have gay urges if you enjoy futa
>are threesome fmm gay then?
male on male is inherently gay, if you focus on the man you're gay
>and what about 2 girls with a strapon? it's not a real dick, but still does the same, is it gay if I don't self insert?
gay

White is the most aesthetic and desirable color and this is fact.

Attached: 1386644083227.jpg (400x538, 146K)

čekd

>"I don’t feel super comfortable talking about this stuff since I’m one of the developers and it could quickly sound like I’m downplaying other games that came before"
Except he had already done that. In that interview.

Sure thing brainlet. Couldn't get to the end of the game, could you?

Attached: rabbit.png (871x933, 87K)

>male on male is inherently gay
fmm are obviously not male on male
>gay
so watching girl on girl as a male is gay?

NKG isn't the problem. Absolute Bullshit is the problem.

fapping to dicks as a male is gay

El Sluggo Gato unironically has more character than other 3 combined.

Yeah he did not wanted to try again so I have yet to see this glorious cunt

Aren't "white" humans technically a light yellow mixed with brown.

arguing about where on the gay spectrum porn falls sounds pretty insecure perhaps you want to explore this subject and learn something about yourself

is it really going to be a windows 10 exclusive?

Attached: 1554101787265.jpg (612x608, 48K)

Sounds pompous as hell.
Really revs up the inner petty in me wishing that Will of the Wisp will never live up to the self-proclaimed hype.

How can you say that you want to "perfect" the metroidvania genre when the first game didn't even understand what it meant to be a metroidvania? A platformer maybe.

no, "human white" is less saturated shade of red

you don't fap to dicks for these examples you fap to a pussy getting plowed

What if it's a female's dick?

Attached: pout.png (531x569, 165K)

Unfortunately it is impossible to achieve maximum whiteness because of the red blood flowing underneath our skin turning it pink even in the complete absence of melanin (shit), but we do our best.

Attached: 1436379839478.png (251x246, 50K)

He quotes your faggot ass 1st line. And to add numbers, sexuality is as simple as it appears. The people who struggle with it most are non-heterosexuals, literally. Or people who were raped/molested young, but I'd sympathize with them before you any day fag.

I'm not the one claiming what things are gay and aren't

Baba technically also comes in Red and Blue.

Attached: Baba Is Sick.png (204x204, 2K)

Also yes, to all your questions, faggot

The little knight is pure blackness in the inside, and it's evil

whitest humans on earth have some serious problems with sun damage though

The knight isn't evil nor good

Yea Forums - White Supremacist Indiegames & The Nature of Futanari

Stop bait & switching faggot, your original question was 2 chicks with strapons fucking eachother and the answer is yes

Wonder if sexuality really is that simple, seems about 10 times more complex from what I saw, and that with us still not knowing everything about it. But hey, if that's what makes people feel more comfortable, guess fapping to a vagina attached to a 100% male figure would some how be straight by this simplistic logic. A bit like the whole "masturbation isn't gay because it's your penis, autofelatio is gay tho"

Attached: 1552556892786.gif (270x270, 499K)

why would a male watching two girls fucking with a strapon be gay? because there is a dick substitute involved? then why wouldn't male on girl be gay?

No just a single fag trying to justify his life, and antagonize posters by bait & switching. Responses to him have been the same.

You fucking samefag

Almost every NPC's body works like that, it's just an aesthetic choice. Hell, she's the Pale King's child.

That's the secret user, it's all gay, even masturbation. But don't tell them, they'll go insane and start killing one another. Even sex with a woman that likes benis s gay, because liking benis is gay. Or so that one user said that one time.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (448x248, 1.98M)

>all of these games are great
woah thanks bro I appreciate it

Because I'm a man and can self insert as a man without playing the degenerative mental gymnastics it would take to self insert as a woman. Something I am not. Leave this place faggot, I've got you beat.

>Yea Forums - White Supremacist Indiegames & The Nature of Futanari
That checks out.

Wtf, how do I doob this?

Attached: 27345345654.jpg (680x365, 31K)

feed the lizards

See

>most likely none of the developers knew about the other games before it was too late
all of these indie devs are in the same clique and probably use the same discord servers and shit to discuss their work. They surely knew about it

Rain World is the only one I haven't played yet. Should I get it? Can someone sell me on this game? I've really enjoyed the other 3.

Rain World is excellent.

It's basically a post-apocalyptic urban ecosystem simulator and you're playing a creature "presumably" at the bottom of the food chain.

The mask functions as programming for a hunk of primordial chaos injected with demigod magic. Without the mask, it's just a brainless shade that hates the shit out of an evil goddess of light but doesn't know how to go about killing her.

Then why would fmm be gay then? You can self insert as either male.
And why would you need self inserting in the first place? Are you implying males watching girl on girl are all gay?

Yeah but i would say the void has no good intentions

I dunno. FUCK RADIANCE strikes me as pretty good as far as intentions go.

What even is the void's intention? Consume the light?

I want to fuck all of them

Beautiful world, unique gameplay structure that is uncompromising in its view, not exactly a metroidvania in that there are no abilities to gain and you only grow in your skills you can potentially go anywhere on the map from the start of the game.
It will either love it and be your GOTY or it will put you off

Attached: SL_B02.png (2389x777, 717K)

Consume everything.

baba isn't even a protagonist, he's just an object in a puzzle game that the game is named after

Attached: b35.jpg (600x568, 38K)

Ori is pretty mediocre. Is there no other white/black eyes indie protag to replace it?

Ori is great wtf u on about

Ralsei is "black" for like 99.99% of the game

It's the best of the 4 listed. I really don't understand why people enjoy HK so much but it's better than the remaining 2. If you made it through HK you can beat rain world. Rain World doesn't have as much variety too it as far as what PC can do, the fun is mastering and abusing mobility (at which point you will become death, tamer of lizards) and experiencing the atmosphere but most importantly, observing AI behaviors amongst itself.

play it rain world is that kinda game where you wish you could memory wipe yourself so you could play it for the first time again.

fanart with all of them having an orgy when

It is great if you have never played a platformer before

> Steam

This is an Epic store board, newfriend.

You mean like how Hollow Knight is great if you've never played a metroidvania before?

Hollow knight is an excelent metroidvania and a good platformer, idk what you are talking about retard

Funny you say that because people legitimately think Ori is a fantastic metroidvania because it's literally the first one they played not even realizing that it's barely a metroidvania in the first place.

yikes hollow shills out in full force today I see

What games

Thank you for your criticisms and smugness user, while simultaneously providing absolutely nothing but an implied anecdote you chose not to share.

I like them all

And that was his point

>baba, ???, hollow thing, ???

The first few times i saw the baba is you character on Yea Forums i thought it was a meme and those were rain world threads

Don't forget their black eyes, their lack of mouths and their animal-like figure.

I believe you user. People really wanted a chart topper meme for Rain World. Almost everything fell just short and I don't have the examples I wish I did :(

How does one of the most appealing and beautiful games in the entire market have developers that "can't draw for shit"?

There's also a red and yellow version of this character (not in the image) and they stand out fine. The enemies almost always stand out too unless they are meant to blend in with the background because they are predators.

Attached: rw1.png (1366x768, 801K)

Void is the power oppossed to all the other gods, which are described by being creatures of Light. Radiance, Grimm, Pale Wyrm, White Lady, Unn... There's no exception. It's not that the the Void is inhenrently more powerfull than all of those, it's just an antagonistic force which is able to put a limit to them all. Hence why it isn't represented by any god in particular until the Knight comes and unifys it thanks to his ability to focus soul.

And since almost every creature we find in the game is constituted by light for a certain extent, we can say that the Shade Lord doesn't seem to have the best intentions, as of now , unless you count that the Knight might turn up to have been you-know-who all this time.

Baba is the only calarts out of all of those. Every other character from every other game is well designed

Baba makes up for it with a damn good game that doesn't try to be some deep experience and just revolves around puzzles.

pale king?

The only thing I don't like about baba is you is that some of the more tricky and unintuitive mechanics are unexplained (most infamously the prison one) I wish they'd have a built in wiki explaining each mechanic so I feel like I'm just being stupid rather than thinking their might be some mechanic I don't know about

first reply to this post decides whos porn i nut to

I agree, the game relies on not explaining for it's difficulty too much.
The puzzles are not hard once you understand how things interact.

The pale light of the Fragile Flower can destroy the VOID. It doesn't have a bit of godliness though and is easily destroyed otherwise. Higher Being > Fragile Flower > VOID > Higher Being.

UH ALL THE KNIGHTS OR KNIGGHERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM ACHTUALLY HAS UH CANONICAL REASON FOR LOOKING LIKE DAT

Attached: little tom.jpg (167x167, 18K)

Knight. Fight and Sight.
Formerly Chuck's

Get fucking good.

Attached: 20190405203007_1.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

I have seen some good rain world porn, like the slugcat cumming in the lizard, does some rainyfag has it?

Yeah. That theory has been growing a lot of ground lately. I can see why people are interested in this possibility since it could not only offer an interesting conclusion for the main story but also serve as a viable explanation to the vanishing of the king and certain mysteries surrounding the protagonist.

>you-know-who?

That's yellow friendo.

Huh, I actually thought about that theory myself before reading it on the net, but immediately dismissed it as too on the nose.

It's not. That's like saying your skin, flesh and skull are just a mask for your brain.

I don't like it.
I prefer the knight as a free agent driven by his interactions with the world.
This way he mirrors the player.
The pale king has stated motivations, connections to the world.
The mark of royalty or whatever would already be on you.

>emotionless

Attached: 618IvhaX8mL.jpg_SR160,90_BG0,0,0_.jpg (160x90, 4K)

I liked it better when the King was a massive fuck up that loved his son too much.

Then why would you need to get the King's Brand again?

Where's the third eye?

Attached: 20190408154253_1.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

He is. It's not like we aren't entering into DEEPEST LORE speculation here.

Attached: IMG_20190410_142252.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Dakini has a nice ass

This is just deepest lore speculation. There's just some loose threads (like the White Lady expecting another vessel to arrive and the Pale King being able to see the future) that people are trying to tie together.

it takes me a minute to remember which one is which

I think it's most credible that the knight is plan B, developed by the king after the sealing and maybe linked to his disappearance.
If the knight was available at the time of sealing the king would have kept the son he loved and tossed the knight. So he must have come after.
The palace is gone and the things you see inside suggest the king is responsible. Maybe he teleported it outside the kingdom in the process of creating the knight and that's where you come from - the ruins of a castle in the middle of nothing.
It makes sense that the king realized HK was leaky and he'd need replacing.

it's a bug, and bugs are for cutting the heads off between your skin and index nail.

Salt mummies get pretty white man.

Different body.

What's this from ? Abyss ?

Sun is YHWH scorching the white devils for daring to be smarter than Him.

You need a really long index nail to clip that head off.

>>Knight
>Story reasons

This is untrue, they came up with the story at the very end in order to tie everything together.

Yea, the other side of the lake of void.

The author is dead.

Never went there. What's the thing with the spikes ? A tomb ?

THIS COMMUNITY IS FOR PALE BEINGS ONLY

Attached: 20180501143437_1.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

Attached: 1553719261634.gif (560x560, 70K)

>all 4 games are great

Hey if white with big black eyes is what it takes, keep it coming.

I'm glad HKfags and RWfags don't have any bad blood between each other anymore. For some reason some falseflaggers were always trying to pit the two against each other.

Nothing, just like that weird thing in the distant village.

What's wrong with the color white, you fucking nigger?

but that sounds hilarious

ANNIE IS LOSS

>All the games are great
wtf I love indie games now

There's a lot of weird things in distant village..

UH ALL THE HOLLOW KNIGHT FAGS OR KNIGGHERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM YOUR GAME IS good
SINCERELY, ALL RAIN WORLD CHADS

The Skull like thing with a spike on top that hangs from the ceiling.

The Pale King probably studied VOID there. There's an imprint of the Void Tendrils that live in the Abyss lakes next to it.

Attached: 20190403013447_2.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

Based and Voidpilled

This game likely has less bugs than what Bethesda shits out.

KNIGHT IS SISSY AND GAY
IS
CRINGE
AND
SEETHING

Bethesda may be particularly bad about it, but there's very few companies that can manage high-quality, bug-free software, and it just isn't cost-effective to do so in most cases anyway.

fastcompany.com/28121/they-write-right-stuff

(note the date of that article)

That thing ? Isn't it just decoration ? But yeah if it is I still love to imagine it's important lore or some shit

Attached: Trilobite_statue.png (146x300, 56K)

Based, fuck HK fags

You forgot Boxboy, the worst of the bunch

Hes the best

If you ignore the shitposters who took the OP's bait and porn fags there's actually plenty of video game discussion here.

Where?

>Baba Has Baba
Name a stronger video game character. You can't.

>Baba Is Not Baba

Because I hate niggers

How did he change from Wyrm to Void?

can't get more simple than baba without going backwards to the shape era of indie shit.

t. hasn't seen a black person in years and just wants to be edgy

read the thread nigger

Post memes

Attached: 109865.jpg (960x1013, 149K)

Attached: bow.png (344x457, 58K)

People browse Yea Forums just to have an excuse to get angry about things, right?

Attached: sxq9z2l1j0s11.jpg (1265x1619, 200K)

ori is my son and you will say nothing but nice things about him

>the water is wet user
>fucking water shills reee

Imagine if we did lewd things to him

>realistically, the water drops from the blue lake leaking would kill any bug it drops on
Was the Pale King retarded or cruel?

We don't know for sure.
We can see that the King was in contact with the Void during his final moments in the throne room, but how he might have taken advantage of it to reincarnate into another form is still a mystery.
Remember the corpse we find in Queen's Gardens holding the Love Key? Perhaps something similar happened here.

Yes

I'm glad white people are still getting positive representation.

Hollow Knight is everything but realistic in relation with our world.

Attached: 1234.jpg (800x600, 63K)

The similarity between slugcat and HK really is pretty uncanny and the games came out around the same time
Ori and Baba are at least somewhat different and released far enough apart but there is definitely something going on with those other two

Attached: 1541024142802.jpg (310x634, 118K)

Both. But mostly retarded

Attached: 1552743868705.jpg (474x853, 109K)

Rain World was in development since 2011 and slugcat's look was pretty much finalized even back then. Hollow Knight wasn't known to the public eye until it had its kickstarter in 2014 I think.

forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=25183.0

Only if you assume Hollow Knight bugs are as small as real life insects, which is retarded.

>only 4 indie games left
How did come down to this, lads? Where did it go so wrong?

Attached: DoSSMfBX0AAlNTH.jpg (1080x787, 61K)

When did Hungry Knight come out?

August 2013.

>Paper Sorcerer
My nigga, I still got goose bumps from when Hex Barbarian pulled a spooky black round 2. I was surprisingly scared a bit.

Attached: 1535044298710.png (410x500, 38K)

Attached: 1547235153146.png (600x600, 317K)

Why do all HK memes always revolve around PK? Oh and Hornet's butt too.

when/how did hollow knight stop being hungry anyway

Rain World threads were the best threads here in recent memory, try and prove me wrong (you can't)

Attached: 1500885467432.png (950x950, 1M)

Underrated post.

Attached: 1553902561463.png (998x628, 507K)

Attached: 1553641475670.png (522x412, 16K)

can't go wrong with White

Attached: 1553458828489.png (598x578, 22K)

Not only is this almost entirely a falsehood when it comes to cancer, literally being less than 1%, Albinos are twice as resistant to radiation as any other person, and the blackest black is twice as vulnerable.

>This image

Damn, I had the idea to draw something similar to this. Thoughts are never unique.

He's literally the biggest mystery in the game.

i dont get it

You forgot the best one!

Attached: Monolith 2019-04-10 21-50-31-11.png (1162x762, 56K)

don't lewd nuko you fuck

Attached: 1533318797072.jpg (389x389, 16K)

I always thought its intention was just to exist and maybe expand now and then

why shouldnt i

because I asked you not to

Attached: 1553778565493.png (400x400, 25K)

Yeah, there's no originality in indie games, especially not Hollow Shite and Another Rain World.

I enjoyed ori and the blind forest though, because it ripped off less common video games.

All of those games are good though, quit being a fucking whiner.

Shite taste.

Attached: 1549805205082.jpg (960x960, 100K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 1548054825717.png (722x408, 587K)

Where's my Ori on the Swich?

Attached: 1549280495139.jpg (1025x930, 117K)

Holy fucking SAUCE.

this one?

Attached: 1550698708759.png (794x594, 158K)

t.nigger

>Indies are talentless hacks who are incapable of 3D
Stop the presses

Attached: download.png (208x243, 3K)

Attached: 1551904158055.png (1200x1203, 1.34M)

D-13 >>> The Monolith

Attached: 1548157011743.png (747x1104, 1.02M)

>Stands out against the black background
Blacked
>Stands out against the dark and gray background
Blacked

Plenty of games— indie or not— share similar protagonists.
Besides, they all make complete sense in their own contexts.
>Slugcat needs to be completely visible at all times in the dark color pallette rainworld has
>Baba is supposed to look like a little crayon scribble of a sheep
>The Knight is a literal hollow shell with a face that cannot be discerned from a mask
>ori's a bad game

Who's the best fuck? I at least know Slugcat and Ori have warm holes.

Default Baba is a bit of a wash but you can make it thicc and I'm not sticking my penis in the knight's eye socket. Fucking void will rip my dick off.

What is the X? The wheel of reincarnation?

Ori is probably the most sentient of the four, so Ori.

Good riddance

>I at least know Slugcat and Ori have warm holes.
are you talking from experience or

hurf durf feggtz git off mai vidyer

Good point. Higher potential for rape and ryona.

it's too much of a coincidence that all of these games are indie and relatively recent and well-known.

>cherry picking on Yea Forums in 2019
jesus christ