I missed him

nintendoeverything.com/2013-letter-surfaces-of-satoru-iwata-replying-to-a-fan-giving-advice-and-encouragement/

I missed him

Attached: iwata letter.png (601x597, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XCWNdEnfSyk?t=119
youtube.com/watch?v=3qdRzxmgYWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But...? Explain what you think now.

i somewhat wish he stayed in development more instead of turned into the CEO

That letter was pretty woke

>The cancer killing Nintendo was killed by cancer
How poetic

There's some truly good advice in there.

>dont be a nigger
wow iwatta im glad you are dead

>While I was a college student, I realized how fun it was to make video games, and chose that for my job

don't see many of those guys in high positions anymore

Attached: 1551575780747.jpg (174x231, 21K)

This

Terrible but funny

>whan Iwata was too sick to show up in person at E3 so they had to replace him with a puppet but everyone hated it

He deserved better guys

Attached: 1494731676373.png (880x654, 582K)

Why do Tendies worship corporate figures?

We didnt realize until way after

0/10 bait my dude

Attached: 1554679918530.jpg (350x454, 28K)

It's mainly Americans who have this pure squeaky clean nostalgia driven perception of Jewtendo.
It helps that they already worship corporations in their homeland.

I'm glad his final moments were him coughing in his bed and reading all the mean tweets about how fucking shit Nintendo's E3 2015 was. You're gonna tell me to "Please understand" after showing us garbage like Federation Force, Paper Jam, Star Fox Zero and amiibo Festival? Nah, FUCK off. This nigger made the Wii happen and ruined gaming for all of us permanently. I'm glad he fucking died the way he did.

Attached: 1554421188207.jpg (600x600, 65K)

edgy and cringepilled

awful post

Mind the edge, fagwad.

Yes, because one garbage E3 is reason enough to cheer for someone's death.

Good post.

Just like your mom worships black cock

based

Attached: based iwata.png (720x1080, 181K)

>tfw normal Nintendo console never ever
Still don't cherish his death

Attached: 1544867160342.gif (436x499, 3.14M)

the man is already dead, show some fucking respect

this is some grade A bait user

excellent work

Nobody posted what he wrote?

Fucking shame

>Hello. This is Iwata from Nintendo. Thank you for the letter. I’m very happy that you chose Nintendo for your “Hello Work at 12” project.

>In middle school, I developed an interest in computers, and before long I’d decided to study computers seriously in college. While I was a college student, I realized how fun it was to make video games, and chose that for my job.

>Making video games is a job that requires a lot of energy, but for me it was even more fun than playing them. That and the fact that other people could also enjoy what I’d made gave me a sense of purpose.

>Game development requires the drawing together of many different fields. You need people to think up game designs, people to draw pictures, people to make music and sound effects, people to program, people to test the game people to make sure that the whole team is working together well, and so on.

>That’s why I don’t think there’s a right answer to the question of what you should study. I do think that you’ll be able to find what you’re good at by thinking deeply about all the things you’re interested in, not settling for spending your days without increasing your knowledge, making lots of discoveries, and repeating that process. Also fuck niggers. While what you’re good at and what you enjoy doing might not necessarily be the same, I’ve had the experience of others recognizing things I’m good at, even if I didn’t actually like it at first. That’s one reason why you should continue studying and gaining experience without bias.

>Please do your best.

Attached: CI10_CorporateSocialResponsibility_2015_MrIwata_image500w.jpg (500x480, 38K)

Amen.
Imagine if he still were alive
>The Switch never became a reality
>The WiiU is still Nintendo's main console, missing games left and right

This.

user, Iwata headed the Switch's development.

It was a token development they made to make the chairmen happy.
Iwata never intended to replace the WiiU.

He was responsible for the Switch, stupid faglet.

Does Iwata write like a middle schooler or is this just a shitty translation

>Another language doesn't translate well
I wonder

that letter was so touching

I love how Nintendo created a Stalinist Cult of Personality around Iwata, exploits Iwata's image shamelessly and periodically "reveals" something hidden about Iwata to keep the cult alive.
Last year was the tribute hidden inside the NES Golf game, this year is this letter. I wonder what will be the next?

Attached: 1492877205279.jpg (328x379, 43K)

"Hello Work at 12"' sounds like a youth work experience placement or something similar. It was probably Iwata trying to make a complex thing sound simple so the kid could get his head around it?

even for bait that's low as fuck user.
you havnt contributed to gaming in any form other than buying or probably pirated. you can fuck off.

yes, he was answering a childs letter

nice, fuck all these triggered nintendlards

Nintendo didn't show this letter, it was the guy who receive it did. Read the fucking article before saying stupid shit.

>Nintendo created a Stalinist Cult of Personality around Iwata

Attached: 1554829216532.jpg (239x635, 63K)

based

what a faggy text

It's the truth my man.
Just look at the butthurt replies to Or the fact that five years later you guys are still mourning a man that for all intends and purposes is just a stranger.

EPIC post, my dude!

Attached: 1434279930965.jpg (398x500, 25K)

Ok user, time to curb stomp you.

Attached: curb.png (640x480, 631K)

it's a double-edged sword

he was a god tier programmer, but it was good that he was CEO because he wasn't some SOULLESS suit

>also fuck niggers

you got me

Attached: 1552659147569.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

Its still giving me disgusting feeling that some game journalists were mocking iwata because he had been absent from E3 or any big major gaming events at the time, implying Nintendo did not have any good thing to show off in the stage, but once it revealed he was just diseased by cancer and died, then suddenly people including journalists got "sad" and went to bandwagoning for praising his "career".

can't wait for Nintendo to die

Attached: 1553576568709.jpg (236x285, 6K)

People care about Iwata because he wasn't another faceless CEO to a company. There are plenty of stories of how helpful he was and how important he was to people like Sakurai and to HAL laboratories. Reggie even gave a eulogy for Iwata and you can see how his death affected him which resonated with a lot of people
youtu.be/XCWNdEnfSyk?t=119

Best Iwata interview
youtube.com/watch?v=3qdRzxmgYWo

Your just proved me right. It's exactly the thing a brainwashed cultist would post.

>BASED KAZ! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER! XD!
Fuck off

I wish miyamoto died instead. Iwata was cool the bait has gotten too many replies.

Attached: 1554505866943s.jpg (244x250, 7K)

So you can't read articles AND can't prove me wrong? Got it.

No, you proved me right because you posted literal propaganda painting a man as some kind of messiah. The kind of hagiography that I would expect from a communist regime.
>THERE ARE MANY STORIES ABOUT HOW THE GLORIOUS LEADER WORKED SHOULDER BY SHOULDER WITH THE PROLETARIAT, CULTIVATING THE EARTH, MILKING THE COWS. THE DAY OF THE GLORIOUS LEADER'S DEMISE ONE THOUSAND WIDOWS CRIED FOR HIM, AS SHOWN ON THIS VIDEO OF THE STATE FUNERALS.
>ALL PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LEADER, LEADING US FROM HEAVEN

Do you know which CEO used the same parlor tricks? Steve Jobs.

>Nintendo is creating a cult by releasing this letter!
>They didn't release the letter, retard
>B-B-But the fact that people like him means they're cultists! Pretty suspicious that they'd be saying nice things about him at his eulogy!
This is terrible bait and you need to stop.

Even when the Wii u came out it was a means to an end. He was always talking about the perfect QoL which ended up being the Switch and how revolutionary it would be for Nintendo fans and the industry. He spearheaded the Switch R&D and the games on the first year of launch for the console.

>They didn't release the letter, retard
They got that guy to release the letter.

It's not bait; it's the truth. Reggie crying crocodile tears in the middle of a game awards ceremony was both vulgar and calculated.

here is the thing. People today cant grasp the concept of the old fashion business owner type. He doesnt announce that he is sick because it's not the public's business and it makes him look weak. However by todays standards of journalists the gimmie gimmie crowd think they are owed something everytime.

kys retard

>now his story is Nintendo FORCED him to release the letter
>sources: dude, trust me

Iwata was a good leader but a bad business man.

Terrible comparison. Jobs was known since the beginning to be an asshole to both his closest relatives and co-workers. People loved him for his "creativity" that "revolutionized" home computers, not for his personality.
Iwata, while a spokesman for Nintendo, was a well known amazing human bean, great programmer and great ceo.

Miyamoto is cool too. But I agree, he should've been the one to go. His inputs get more nonsensical with time

he's dead

How sad are you that a dead man has been living rent free in your head for over 2 years?

Attached: 1551672779584.jpg (533x791, 61K)

What was nintendo's last normal console?

He's right, like it or not I miss Hiroshi Yamauchi more than ever and some of you guys would argue that he was out of touch but he won't let shit like Wii to happen

>an old dying jap
>reading English Twitter
Here's a (You) dumb faggot.

disrespectful and rude, but I can't say you're wrong