Budget PC building is obsolete thanks to next gen consoles...

Budget PC building is obsolete thanks to next gen consoles. PC gamers are a niche geek audience willing to spend 3000+ dollars on a gaming device

Attached: BF25531C-8B6E-4441-BBD3-2878BA724285.jpg (600x532, 21K)

I have a X and its honestly great. Heres the problem though.

No games are made specifically for the One X's infrastructure so all of that power is pretty much left unused.

But i spent $1500 over all for both my PC and all of the peripherals i use? And that was almost 8 years ago, despite that my PC has needed minimal upgrading?

I have bought 1 new graphics card, and some ram for minecraft lmao.

Ok consolefag, can you play games like Team Fortress 2 or a playable version of Kerbal Space Program on console? I think NOT.

Attached: 7bd.png (498x353, 7K)

THIS is why PC is better than console. Because you can upgrade it without basically killing any resale value.

X Bone X will be forward compat with next gen Scarlett. Xbox is eliminating generations.

You are proving OP’s point that you are niche and geeky

That still doesnt solve the problem of games not being made to suit the technology of the X.

Scarlett games will suit the X.

The sad thing is this is what Microsoft, the company who controls the biggest gaming platform in the PC space, actually wants people to believe.
They've been constantly attempting to remove what makes PC gaming special and reduce it to simply being equivalent to the experience on their console.

How self respecting PC gamers continue to bend over and use Microsoft's platform, giving a console company a stranglehold over the progress of the PC is beyond me.

I mean if the games are made by internal teams and said games are BIG projects that use everything from the massive tflops and Azure.

The last one to try and do that was Crackdown 3 and that got downgraded just to suit the normal networks as well as the fact that everyone is not excited about online only games.

if only all games could run on linux

Can i run Word and make powerpoints for work/school too? Can i freely browse servers in most games?
Can i multitab with something on 1 monitor while playing the game on another at over 60fps, or even over 30?
Can i freely adjust settings like antialiasing and shadow quality?

No?
Then i guess its back to my PC that i just have to upgrade once every few years incrementally

Both statements are factually false.
OP is a faggot yet again.

Not being a FIFA does not make a game "niche and geeky".

It's true. peecee gaming is a faggy plebbit meme being pushed by viral marketers that manufacture pc parts. notice how most pclardasses are fat faggots raising another man's child and have ass cancer like totalbiscuit. pathetic

500-600 dollars gets you a gpu on par with the xbone's and a cpu that's way better.

You are not a dedicated gamer u r a casual geek who plays games in a tab while focusing more on spreadsheets. Jack of all trades its not bout the gaming to u

>Puhreez, pai mai con-sore.

>3k
try 40k at minimum to run minecraft dude.

>it's another third world shitskin pckuck attempting to speak english episode
Don't you have another pixelshit tranny simulator you need to be funding on indiegogo

I spend more time gaming then I do on school m8, and spend way more on it than other hobbies. Pretty sure that counts. But being able to do multiple things, even better than consoles mind you when it comes to performance, is handy. Saying 'its not mainstream enough' is like saying Microsoft word should focus on tablets because PCs are for boomers who cant into touchscreens--maybe an ipad is just ass as a workstation. A pc can also be a gaming platform, and its 1 used by millions of people

Is this the way of coping for xbots now that they have zero exclusives?

This

Stay mad, lol.

Next gen consoles are going to cost $500 and run games at 4k/30.

I'm a poorfag pirate and haven't paid for a game since Bush left office. I assume jailbreaking modern consoles is a pain in the ass, and not worth the trouble. Advantage, PC

That's the best you pctrannies can come up with?

Xcucks should be publicly garrotted.

Xbox Scarlett Lockhart will cost either $300 or $400 while the Xbox Scarlett Anaconda will cost $500.

Keeps you replying, mate :^)

We had a very weird console generation that meant that 10 year old i5 2500k could keep up until today.

Games are made for was was basically back then laptop tier CPUs for the PS4/Xbox One and medium buget GPU.

The consoles did the same thing PC games did, 4 years down the line they upgraded the GPU and most i5 2500k and later owners did too.

Hopefully the next generation of consoles finally makes a real dent in performance requirements with it's actual Zen2 CPUs. GPUs unfortunately are still going to be around I'm guessing a RX 570 and 580

Replies aren't your faggy plebbit upboats, you dumb pctranny. Keep em em coming tho, buddy

Stay mad, lol.

Seething pclfatfuck

This is the insecurity of pc gaming. They know the thousands they wasted on an obsolete platform never meant anything until it was repackaged as a simple plug and play console. Keep buying games from 11 different storefronts and playing with hackers on games with 5 year delayed releases

wait why would you need more ram for minecraft

Team Fortress 2 is backwards compatible through The Orange Box

>I spend more time gaming then I do on school
We can all see that.

Java?

based. But don't forget the fact that pclardasses love funding tranny dwarf management simulators on kikestarter. Oh, and don't forget the fact that they spend thousands on free-to-play chink botwar ASSFAGGOTS but complain when a 10 year old buys some fifa coins kek

Attached: 1552813007815.png (633x532, 72K)

>Consoles can only play games and watch Netflix & Friends

>PCs can play games, video/audio/photo edit, video/audio/photo render, work on documents and spreadsheets on a large scale, host servers, act as mass storage, and so on and so on

Yeah, I'f rather spend my money on a PC, than you.

>Can i multitab with something on 1 monitor while playing the game on another at over 60fps, or even over 30?
Literally who the fuck even does this though

where's the value in fifa coins?

>I don't do it so nobody does!
I love playing RPGs while working on graphic design stuff, I'm literally being paid to play since the work is easy for me already.

lol good one

Can't play EU4 or other Paradox DLC-fests on console so PS4 stays as a unused paperweight.

unironically stay mad

Why are you retards unable to understand that graphics and framerates are not the only reason people play on console?

Seething pclfatfuck

Well you need a PC to make games if i'm not mistaken and the plebs always outnumber the elite.