Attached: SM64DS.jpg (1024x879, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YrKFTEnaW1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is there wario in this game?

unironically agree

Zoomer bullshit

not with that D-Pad

Fun fact, it's the only mainline Mario game in which he's playable.

Soulless garbage

Attached: remake_64_all.jpg (1632x2384, 910K)

i was gonna post this word for word just now. dayum

this

That logo looks so fuckin bad. The classic colorful cartoony Mario letters with that stock DS logo... Looks like something you would see in a 2005 Flash game made with JPEGs and MSpaint

>add 3 characters
>instead of having their own unique playstyles they cut out parts of mario's moveset and pasted them on the new characters
>yoshi is useless the second you get mario
>wario is useless period

Yoshi? Fuck off. Why wasn't it Waluigi? Not even a Waluigifag, but I genuinely wish we could have him in at least one mainline game. Imagine playing as that motherfucker in Mario 64 as he jumps higher than Luigi and comes down faster. Or, as he debuted in Mario Tennis, make his weapon a tennis racket and tennis ball, use that shit to snipe far away enemies. Would be perfect in multiplayer.
Yoshi should have just been a new item to ride as an alternative to the Koopa shell surfboard.

Wario is pretty much the challenge mode. He is pretty fun. Luigi on the other hand is broken as fuck thanks to his back flip copter spin.

What's it like being more pathetic than a fucking Sonic the Hedgehog fan?

when the minigames are much more fun than the actual game something has gone wrong

having a map show you exactly where the star is really takes a lot out of mario 64

The 'thumbpad' controls were great if you used the stylus.

Only a retard would use the d-pad controls for this kind of game. Always confused why I always see people complain about the d-pad controls; no shit, don't use that.

absolutely not, og was better. 64 ds had dope minigames tho

>64 DS
Is this the worst possible name it could have?

>bad graphics good
>good graphics bad
ok this is actually based

>Super Mario 64 for the Nintendo DS
This is the worst

Be happy Nomura didn't name it.

BASED

Well, what else could you call it?

are you left handed?

Still hoping they make a port of SM64DS onto the Switch with upscaled graphics. It looks pretty good emulated.
youtube.com/watch?v=YrKFTEnaW1g

No. Why? Those controls were ambidextrous. Joystick (stylus) in one hand, face buttons with the other, as it should be.

I played it but I'm having difficulty remembering it, mapping the normally right hand face buttons to the left dpad for a right handed stylus user is what I was thinking of, which sounds weird