If you hate it your a pleb

if you hate it your a pleb

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077-Release-date-update-from-the-developers-is-good-and-bad-news-765536.jpg (620x420, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQ3gYX6jV7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not even out yet, shut the fuck up

>rise up: the game

My a pleb what?

Attached: please anon.png (622x562, 43K)

Its not even fucking out yet

>faggot circlejerk meme "humor"

Kill yourself.

Hey hey people, seth here to tell you about cyberpunk 2077

cybersun: 2077

Calm down, cunt in a convent. It looks like a great game but lets get real about something, the dialogue is MEGA CRINGE, they better have fixed it before launch.

Attached: 1551316006769.jpg (458x500, 24K)

have sex

>dialogue is MEGA CRINGE
you mean edgy?
yes it is edgy and no they better leave it untouched

Attached: 1554852284827.jpg (520x588, 121K)

Attached: gcj fags.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Cyberpunk has always had a campy pulp

I can't wait for this 10/10 GOTY masterpiece.

>the dialogue is MEGA CRINGE
maybe you should work on fixing your own dialogue first ffs

>edgy is somehow not cringe

>"Not me, Jack. I'm cleaner than a cunt in a convent."

Fucking yikes.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1440x1080, 120K)

this is going to blow everything away i'm going to lol my ass off seeing the lefties and sjw cry and be butt hurt after this makes cdpr a crap ton and shows that alt right stories are what ppl want.

>>edgy is somehow not cringe
no one is telling you to take it seriously

>yikes
Is there anywhere these mouth breather flat flooted fuck wits haven't infected, yet?

>Night City
>it's always day

Bravo, CDPR. Bravo.

>>it's always day
source on that?

>IF I INSULT THEM THAT WILL SOMEHOW MAKE THE ARGUMENT ABOUT THEM

Y
I
K
E
S

Real rich, CD Projekt Pleb marketing team

Since when does Yea Forums dislike the most consumer friendly studio? I will buy it just to support them. I hope they make tons of money and give us more games in the future.

E3 is coming and you will be cumming all over the place.

>THE ARGUMENT
What are you talking about? There's no argument, I just think you're a faggot.

The dialogue is fucking cringe you autistic fuck

Attached: 1552168573283.png (1074x233, 86K)

It is? I haven't played it. Do they say "yikes" and other smooth brain reddit shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=fQ3gYX6jV7E

ORALE VATO TERMINADO KEKO

Attached: nazi sign.jpg (500x500, 30K)

thats just your opinion

Oof, that's gonna be a cringe from me.

Attached: gay land.png (587x941, 39K)

(UWU)XDrapes you, as you scream in pain and the barny theme song plays in the background while being streamed to your loved ones nuzzels you(:3)bust a fat nut inside you while fingering you "you like that dont you" ;) * slobers all over you while vomiting in your mouth and shoving live cockroaches in your eyes sockets then pouring salt and carolina pepers juice in you eyes while drilling a hole in ass untill your completely disfigured(UWU) SEMPIE!XXXDgets a hover vacum called henry to suck up your insides* "if you want me to stop call me papa salad ass"* then mixing your organs with carilona peper sauce with your organs and shoving them back in your ass amd your eye sockets then skinning you alive with sand paper and throwing you into a room filled with satanic furries* (^ )(UWU)XD*vores you* "does that feel good?;) * calls daddy thanos to fist your ass with his infinity gaunlet at full power, your ass turns to dust then i make you eat the dust* "mmmmmm"(UWU);)XD * makes you vore fat manuel (the fatest man in the whole world) then makes you scrape your finger tips on rocks untill your nail scrape of slowly then sraping the fleshy part againts sand paper* pokes with boner "M,Lady" * i shove your head in my fat rolls and make your lick up all the fat* "mmmm, tasty!;)" (UWU)(^ )(>

Dumbasses are always going to be contrarian. Nothing can reach a critical mass of popularity and still be liked.

based

What is so funny about copypasta? Someone put a lot of time in writing out a wall of text, and all you do is just copy and paste it? Unbelievable. Freaking unbelievable. It is so fucking disrespectful for the original writter to have his thoughts repeated over and over just for some kind of sick joke. You fools know the CSU copypasta, right? People chuckle at it because he was "very mad". Well, think about it, motherfucker. What if he WAS very mad? What if he actually had feelings and his day was ruined? Ever think about it like that? No, of course not. You tools just took his words over and over and used it for shits and giggles. How fucking rude. At this point, my 10 page essay on why I think Brawl is ass could be used as a copypasta. That is just fucking wrong on so many levels. I'm not going to write out a copypasta myself, because I don't want my words to be shat out over and over again. I'm just expressing my thoughts and feelings on the abuse of copypasta. It just needs to fucking stop.

Yea Forums is just being it's usual cunty self. Come this E3 and they show off new footage. Mark my words, everyone on this board will be sucking CDPR dick.

No. There's a pretty big portion of people who post in places like this, that have built their entire identity around the idea of not agreeing with the popular thing.

Every other post will be some stupid bullshit about the clouds being too fluffy, "that puddle isn't real cyberpunk omg lol wtf kys", etc.

Holy fuck that was hilarious! I cannot stop laughing! Take my upvote! Take another from my second account! Hell, take a silver, why not? Scratch that, a gold! Scratch that, a platinum even! God, just come to my house and plunge your 2-incher into my gaping asshole already! You can have my wallet afterwards too! Take the credit cards too, I’ll even give you the PIN numbers! Hell, you can take the whole damn house while you’re at it! You can even have my wife and kids if you want! I’m willing to go into poverty just because your post on reddit.com was that funny! I think there’s only one thing that would have made your post even funnier, though:

If it wasn’t a goddamn repost

based and redpilled

The people who hate on this game are probably the same type of people who hate on DmC. You don't like campy things, that's fine. I'll happily enjoy this game just like I enjoy watching shows like Buffy. The campier, the better, cunts.
Too many shows and movies act more mature than they actually are.

Attached: 53021203_375141726599983_585519409561337856_n.jpg (720x537, 28K)

>main zone is called "Night City" but it's almost always daytime
>the city at night doesn't come anywhere near approaching the classic cyberpunk aesthetic, or even an approximation
>pretty detailed character creator, but then forced first person perspective the entire game because reasons
>combat looks non-responsive/bullet spongy
>Sneed tier humor in dialogue
>is actually an open world action-adventure game à la GTA except with futuristic elements, but is advertised by devs as some sort of genre defining cyberpunk rpg (emphasis on the RPGness) while actually offering very little in both categories
Sorry Shill-Sama, this is definitely a pirate-or-pass. Hopefully the game will at least succeed in pushing the cyberpunk genre back into the zeitgeist of gaming culture, and some new and ambitious or old and well-funded dev team will realize just how much money lies in this genre's market and make their own open world cyberpunk rpg but actually do it right.

Attached: stock-photo-white-man-sitting-in-front-of-the-computer-with-fear-and-disgust-expression-in-his-face- (450x320, 46K)

>if you want me to stop call me papa salad ass
didn't know one post could be so based