Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xMLTe0LmHr0?t=33
youtu.be/XPocmmeCNOQ?t=329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's real
This must have been intentional

>Did anyone actually use this?
Only youtubers to make shitty videos

I did when I was a lad playing Brawl. I made houses for the characters since I watched a bunch of those Brawl RP videos.

Cute

>It's real

AAAAAAAH

i did, i used to make Tetris and GameBoy levels in Brawl, even remaking old stages that didnt return from 64

>it's still up
how did they fuck up so much? this has to be intentional

It was pretty fucking incredible on Wii U

Why did tourneyfags never adopt stage builder to make """fair""" stages?

>Smash Ultimate lets you play 8-player Smash on any stage unlike Smash 4
>This will presumably also apply to custom stages
>There's still jack shit for good large-sized stages other than Temple
>Now we can just make our own
This is pretty much the only reason I care, unless the stage builder is a huge improvement over the ones we've gotten before and you can actually make sick shit with it.

This. It was fun

youtu.be/xMLTe0LmHr0?t=33

Stage builder was only cool in Brawl when associated with mods. Smash 4's had nice backgrounds.. but only 3 of them. Here's to hope Ultimate's lets you mix and match asserts of different stages.

Don't know, but probably just because they'd have to remake them for every new console they use or something like that.

let me download wack ass stages from the internet again

Are you ready to input a 16 digit code for each stage?

fuck

tournyniggers have 100+ stages to play on because after Sakurai went out of his way to make FD and Battlefield versions of every level but they're too autistic to play on any of them

I always tried to make one giant pinball machine themed level, then after that i got bored of level editor.

I'm hoping for the following.
>Lava that can K.O like in the Great Cave Offensive
>The ability to move spawn points for my dumb gimmicky stages
>Give me more to work with than what Smash 4 had to offer

Brawl's stage builder might not have had as much freedom as smash 4's, but it had a lot more variety.

Attached: DlsSjRQXgAYxA3a.jpg (792x592, 117K)

>Not making a unique stage for every music track in the game

Why does Yea Forums lack imagination

One of my room mates made like six amazing stages in smash 4 and they were the ones we played the most. We practically didn't play official stages anymore. he moved away, i miss him

I made a few battlefield stages with my favorite songs in smash 4. I don't know if I'd do that for Ult. since you can select which song you want.

I made so many stupid lava boxes

Smashketball was so fucking fun, but
other than that it’s never really been anything too great, something to fuck around with for a few minutes and never touch again.

I’m hoping that because it’s been saved for post-launch it’ll actually be good.

>100+ stages
>with the same layout
Beg pardon? We like stages, we just don't like walk-offs, water, or needlessly large stages.

Great (inside) job!

Walk offs are great fuck you.

I did but I wasn't creative to get any use out of it
I'm still not creative enough to get any significant use out of it but I'll try anyway

No, you just hate variety, having to hear more than the same 5 songs all the time, and any sane person watching your matches

No, Brawlfags only used it to treadmill sandbag farm CDs and stickers.
Nobody actually gave a fuck about this feature until it was removed.

specially when a boring fuck stays in the border of a walkoff only to grab you and throw your dumb ass to the blastzone

battlefield stages and omega stages are used as "re-skins" when battlefield/fd are picked
if i strike battlefield then my rival could pick any other stage in battlefield form because "why the fuck not, its another stage!" in any other situation

I'm hoping to be able to use the stages and change the background. If I can give the Kalos League stage a black background then I already have a Kingdom Hearts stage.

Attached: Dive into the Heart.png (500x702, 351K)

What's stopping you from just picking a battlefield form of any stage when you both agree on battlefield then retard

based retard

>he doesnt make shitty hand drawn stages full of jaggies you can randomly clip through to dick around on with friends
You cant ALWAYS play items off 3 stock

I feel that because purely of it coming in a patch instead of the base game it's either gonna be kino or tacked-on trash

i've seen some matches when battlefield stages are used tho
youtu.be/XPocmmeCNOQ?t=329 in example

>people I disagree with don't disagree with me for the completely logical reasons which they are willing to explain to me even though I'm a shitbag
>they only disagree with me for retarded reasons because they are stupid
>when I act like a huge, insufferable cunt and they leave, this means I won the argument!

Attached: 1493825193058.gif (379x440, 140K)

No because it hasn't been released yet dumbass.

>completely logical reasons which they are willing to explain to me

Okay user, feel free to do this whenever you feel like

is that a fucking toilet

I did with my friends

Why are you lying? To make it seem it's not that bad? If you can't accept how bad at is then don't defend it moron

a toilet next to a dick

Attached: Screenshot_17.png (282x95, 63K)

check

Collisions with walls behave differently with stage builder stages.

That and Imagine having to make the exact same stage for every console (unless we get a way of importing and exporting stages)

It's been saved for post-launch because Nintendo doesn't know how games as a live service works, and know they're low on games so they use DLC to extend the lifespan of the few games people buy. (See Mario Tennis, Splatoon 2, Arms)

>We like stages, we just don't like walk-offs, water, or needlessly large stages
Short term memory issues?
I didn't realize I was dealing with somebody disabled, I apologize and retract my rude comments

>We like stages, we just don't like walk-offs, water, or needlessly large stages

None of that has anything to do with disabling Battlefield and FD forms. Go bait somewhere else you fucking dumbass

Attached: 1548091973023.png (639x947, 669K)

Hell yes. It was my most used feature in Tr4sh, mostly because the brilliant decision to split the available stages into two games left much to be desired.

I made a stage that roughly looked like this that everyone I played on it with agreed it was a ton of fun. The red bars being lava, so if someone launched you they bounced you right back onto the stage. However you would rack up a bunck of damage so it wasn't like they kept you from getting KO'd for long. It was a little bit shorter that final destination.

Attached: YoungLion.png (967x626, 8K)

Of course it was intentional. You dont edit a video without seeing that shit beforehand, they were playing a new build of the game for the commercial. In all honesty, every correct rumor was probably spread by nintendo themselves in order to drum up hype for the update

>ability to create music playlists for every stage you build
>given access to every existing stage to use as a background as opposed to generic pre loaded backgrounds
Please for the love of fucking god

Attached: 22722315-810E-48A4-92B0-508FC6EFEA21.jpg (400x315, 45K)

Stage Builder would be great if they didn't make it shit, but Sakurai just won't allow a good game to be made.

I hope it's actually fleshed out this time

The inevitable wave of "WHO CAN MAKE THE LAVA TOWER JUMP" videos

Me want

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-211551.png (1281x2048, 1.37M)

I still talk to the dude who made all these hacks and stages. He's a cool guy. Talented.

Oh man that would be fantastic, but how would the stage textures work? Would they match the background somehow or are those still preset?

No because the stage builder on Wii sucked and it was actually worse on Wii U.

They already have the assets from BF/FD stage versions, it wouldn't be much more work

Oh I didn't think of that. Yeah that would be really cool.

I hope they add elements from Spirits, like wind or fire floors and stuff. Plus timers for wind.

Yes. Also I want Coin Battle back.

Yes, love to make weird stages with my brother and test them.

This, fuck nintendo. They messed up so badly with kirby. They are killing their main games for the live update gimmic