Reminder that hating on the epic game launcher is literally_reddit. You're aren't like reddit are you Yea Forums?

Reminder that hating on the epic game launcher is literally_reddit. You're aren't like reddit are you Yea Forums?

Attached: 1524751405133.jpg (926x757, 339K)

Redddit is a community made up of several different groups of people, so for every opinion one user has, there will be another person who thinks the opposite.
So with that, supporting the Epic games launcher is literally redddit as well because there is 100% chance that at least one person on that site likes it.
What are you going to do about that, OP?

i don't let reddit live in my head like that. if we happen to agree on something so be it, i'm not that insecure to let that control my life.

Attached: roastie spirit.png (639x883, 196K)

>basing your opinions on what others think and not forming your own opinions from objective truths
Yeah, that is about what I expect from Yea Forums.

>pcfags saying they're idorts
>wont even install another launcher without bitching and moaning on r*ddit
Really gets the noggin joggin

Attached: 1554566817971.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>Fucking rediditors in this thread

That guy is completely right though, chink.

Reminder that both Andrew Dobson and Narcissa breathe air. You aren't like Dobson and Narcissa are you OP?

Only redditors give a fuck about reddit. Go back there.

>supporting consolewar shenanigans

nope

wtf i love china now thanks shill!

caring what reddit thinks is literally_reddit, dumbfuck.

How did you find this post if you're not a redditor?
Enjoy your ban, newfag.

Which is funny because there' nothing that people on Yea Forums think that at least one person on reddit doesn't think, so I don't really see the point of going "YOU HOLD THE SAME OPINION AS SOMEONE ON THIS OTHER SITE!"

Go back

Someone on reddit has probably said that same phrase.
How about you take your own advise and fuck off back there?

Go back

Liking anything but GOG is figuratively reddit.

epic games launcher is the new (old) microsoft of pc gaming.
erasing the competition by waving around cash and copyright (exclusives) sounds familiar.

i keep finding games on steam that aren't on GOG that i want to play

Attached: 1514399039387.jpg (1366x768, 66K)

imagine going to reddit to dig through the trash and then bringing it back to a vietnamese noodle making board for approval

>liking games
Metaphorically reddit

i never said i liked games, just that i wish to play them

Go away chink, stop shilling your shitty launcher

>wishing to play games
Allegorically reddit

Reminder that Reddit completely banned loli and shota because they consider it the same as CP.
Not liking cunny and weenie makes you a redditor.

Attached: TMP7505527307527800655.jpg (1470x1395, 167K)

Attached: 1506706191531.jpg (720x960, 152K)

I hope your family finds out about your fetish for little girls one day.

They did and didn't really care about my drawn midgets (they called them that way).

Literally the only people who defend Epic are game journalists who are friends with all the devs and would look bad to them if they didn't support larger cuts for devs.

There's some weird misconception that other sites like resetera or tumblr or whatever loves the Epic store but they all hate it just as vehemently as Yea Forums.

It's just like paid mods. The entire community is railing against it and the only people defending it are either those who benefit from it financially or who are connected to people who benefit from it financially.

oy vey its like gamergate all over again