What happened to DBFZ?

What happened to DBFZ?

Attached: April T.png (617x531, 65K)

not enough gokus

Nothing? It's at fucking EVO main stage.

Why dont more people enter MK when it always sells so well

better question, who cares

its shallow trash thats pure style over substance is what happened

20sek long block strings are not fun to watch

because MK sells to casuals; historically it's not a good tournament game

It's kusoge

It's year two of an anime fighter.

People seem to forget that anime fighters never stay big, not even with the power of DBZ marketing. I'm just happy the game has finally found a lot of depth with the new patch, I'll take a better, less popular game over the super popular Bardock Cell Games simulator.

Attached: 1533173644338.jpg (450x511, 48K)

Real question: why is Soul Calibur 6 being treated like it never came out

>found a lot of depth with the new patch

lol

This honestly surprises me. I mean, I don't like the game either (even if it's from ArcSys) but since it's DBZ and it looks gorgeous...anyways UNINST is the best 2d game in that list and it's not even close.

Cause it sucks

Because it's shit.

>quotes his point
>doesnt rebuttal
>lol

retard

WHERES MAYLAY?!

DON'T TELL ME I WASTED ALL THIS TIME NOT SHOWING!

>reddit spacing

t. Yellow Square

Defensive options are here.
Strong neutral tools are here.
Strong combo route variety is here.
A majority viable roster is here.
And we get to keep our crazy mixups.
DBFZ 2.0 is unironically a great tag fighter, but you don't understand the game above an online warrior level so I'm not going to bother explaining further.

Attached: 1553568360441.png (306x250, 73K)

MELEE REEEEEEEEEEE

Everyone realized the game was hyperaggressive or die and decided to play something with more variation.

Arcsys can't make good games.

it's not though

>Defensive options are here.
Arguable

>Strong neutral tools are here.
No

>Strong combo route variety is here.
lol

>A majority viable roster is here.
No

>we

cringe

it's boring. Like compare a DBFZ match to a UMVC3 match. It's like night and day despite umvc being known for absurd bullshit. DBFZ matches also seem to last forever for some reason

Attached: 1527830633444.png (1120x844, 1.07M)

wheres melee?

why the fuck would more copies mean more entrants? if a game becomes shit or not fun to play once you reach high level then that is gonna reflect on the numer of people that play at a tournament level. NRS games are barely any fun to play or watch after the first year. We've already seen it with MK and IJ, and it's gonna happen to MK11 too.
SC community was dead as fuck dude. SC2 was the only SC with a healthy tournament scene. SC6 might as well be considered a new IP

so Soul Calibur 6 was another case of a vocal minority not following up on what they claimed they wanted? What a surprise

namco exists

DBFZ would be a better game if every character had like 30% less health

Where are all those shitty Street fighter killer memes now?

Attached: 1554433419298.gif (309x374, 1.11M)

Are you insane, it's already approaching Marvel 3 levels of ToD, atm you at least need to Spark to kill. You want sparkless, meter efficient ToDs for the whole cast?

Attached: IMG_20190325_160313.jpg (636x852, 59K)

A certain gay furry happened

What happened is that Toei Animation has been shutting down FighterZ tournies and scaring people away from playing competitively.

nah m8 soul calibur 6 is low effort trash that's not even finished 6 months after release

the fucking reversal edge shit is an awful mechanic thought up by retards, and the game is pretty much just a rehash with hardly any new concepts.

i fucking love the soul calibur series but 6 is a massive disappointment. literally the only thing it has going for it is that its soul calibur.

>the fucking reversal edge shit is an awful mechanic thought up by retards
it's already been nerfed into uselessness, I hate how people still use this as a talking point

like wow street fighter is doing a good job at killing it'self

what exactly do you hope to achieve with stupid posts like this

getting free (Yous)

that doesnt make it any less of a shit mechanic thought up by retards amigo

If this happened, then that would mean Hit has a OHKO at level 5-7 meter on his super

Since the patch that removed double supers and changed a bunch of other shit, nobody wants to play the shit.

its very rock paper scissory which is like the entirety of tekken

I honestly think that in that list the only games better than DBFZ are UNIST and Tekken (SamSho not out yet but it could also be there). Am i wrong?

Attached: icandoit.jpg (640x480, 55K)

>no kof
>no doa

I mean, that's your opinion, and opinions aren't inherently wrong or right.
but you're still wrong