ITT: modern games that would've been perfect for local multiplayer (but will never have it because it's dead)

ITT: modern games that would've been perfect for local multiplayer (but will never have it because it's dead)

>GTA
Self-explanatory, a local co-op that even required 2 console/PCs and 2 displays but for a world only for 2 players to fuck around in would've been amazing, like the San Andreas one but expanded and not so awkward. Having to play Online is fucking retarded.

Attached: 1554420490992.png (608x671, 281K)

Why does my gf bully me?

Attached: Your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post.png (893x1428, 1.72M)

When will they fug?

hopefully never. I'm tired of having to drop manga because the characters are romantically successful

because you're too mentally weak to stop her

Attached: it was a lie.png (716x542, 376K)

What if she still bullies him even when their married with 4 kids?

MODS

You got something you wanna get off your chest?

can we have this thread but unironically? i've been looking for some couch co-op games, but everything these days is single player or online only.

Faggot

Because you're a faggot

Attached: 048a0d88add1.jpg (480x600, 35K)

reminder that Nagatoro is a reverse NTR manga and not a S&M one

impressive that the same author does a cute boring furry manga

Behold a madman's ramblings.

Nagatoro is way too intense after all my horrible experiences with girls.
Takagki is way more my speed

Couch co-op is severely underrated. Overcooked 2, Cuphead, Monaco, Portal 2, Shovel Knight, and Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes are all the good ones I can think of. Got any other suggestions I'm missing? I'm always open to more good couch co-op.

>tfw no big gf :(

if it helps you, it gets better as it goes forward.

sadly the future is phone co op games.

Fuck I just came

Some light hearted competitive games, maybe some fighters, also some old platformes with coop. You can never go wrong with Lego games(disclaimer: you actually can, just don't choose like a dunce)

What the fuck are the Japanese police doing? They need to arrest the people who make this shit.

I have some bad news for you related to art in general.

Attached: saturn.jpg (300x536, 36K)

i wan't to have sex with nagatoro

snap into a slim jim

Attached: 5f2.jpg (680x481, 25K)

Necrodancer is a real nightmare in co-op, very fun.

I think Uzaki-chan is a fine middle ground.

unfortunately and what probably is a common problem, the person i want to couch co-op with doesn't like exceedingly difficult games.

Best one is the CWC straw edit
Sadly, I don't have that one

painting kino

this one?

Attached: ibcwc.jpg (1631x1872, 116K)

I've seen the version of this where it's Buster and the female bully from Arthur with the implication she has a cock. After that, this seems almost pure.

Attached: 1535685864435.png (480x480, 84K)

I played EDF with a friend on splitscreen the other day, it's fun but I can't see myself wanting to play it for more than a couple hours at a time.

Absolutely, thanks user

Attached: 112316455.jpg (1000x563, 247K)

m-mommy

>actually had a nagatoro type girl that hit on me by being harsh but not bullying me, just kinda brash and annoying
>pretended not to get the hints to see how far she would go
>she would wait for me at our local summer camp, keep me a seat in front of her and get ready a mug of hot chocolate milk for breakfast
>I still played the fool
>she lost interest shortly after

I still don't know if I dodged a bullet or lost a great potential fuck buddy

you're a fool

Attached: you're awful.png (822x658, 483K)

Mthfuckrr

OI YOU GOTTA LOICENSE TO POST ON THIS WEBSITE WANKAH