Spams you with unfunny dialogue

>spams you with unfunny dialogue

Attached: handsome_jack_smiling_wallpaper_by_ellenrules_d6eean8.png (313x376, 142K)

Literally /our guy/

That’s not Claptrap, Tina, Scooter, etc etc. Jack is literally the only good character.

Tiny Tina is a hideous blight.

Literally all the characters in all the games in the franchise.

I don't like borderlands.

Also Red Ropes is my friend.

fuck you karl you little bitch with tiny nipples

I tried playing the game with voice dialogue at zero and it still lowers the volume of everything else when some on is talking to you by radio. It's infuriating.

Handsome Jack and Marcus were the closest thing to funny in BL2.

Attached: 1536431078434.png (563x480, 291K)

and trolls here (like )think hes a good character just because of his "LOL RANDUM XD" dialogue.

I mean, it's a good character buildup. He's annoying as fuck to the point that his goofynes covers his evilness, and then BAM motherfucker kills Roland, kidnaps Lillith and goes batshit and blames you for killing her daughter. His antics were "wow you're a fucking asshole" and suddenly you realize that this guy is batshit and he wants to wipe off the surface population of Pandora using an anciet deity.Jack was the good guy and the only bad thing he did was to Angel.

That's the whole game though. Not even exaggerating.

god those games sucked so much

It was sort of funny for its time. I dont get you people, lots of you suck dick for old memes and spamming wojak hate, but on the other hand you hate this humor? What gives, do you faggots just like to circlejerk?

tell me about jack, why does he wear the mask?

His face got disfigured with the mark of the vault

Attached: BLTPS_Jack_Face_Scarred.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Post a video game character that is genuinely funny

>Post a video game character that is genuinely funny

funnier than the POS in OP's pic

Attached: 1428175884692.png (600x850, 490K)

>ruins your games

Attached: 1525725644645.png (320x219, 12K)

anyone got any good cheat engine tables, been a long fucking while since I played and I want to supe up a krieg to level 33 since I'm pretty sure thats where i left him on a console i no longer own

Reminder that borderlands 1 > 2 in the ways that arguably matter most

2 had good levels and character skills/trees tho

>also steals money you gave them to make your game to make a sequel to thier LUL RANDUM shooter

>WHERE'S THE FUCKIN' MONEY TOMMY
>Don't think about leaving town, we're watching you boy
>Hello, Ajay, did you miss me?

When he pretended to be Roland was funny

Everything else was bad, but that was pretty funny

Lilith fucked up his face

just use gibbed user

It's cause he didn't fly so good

>Stops the moon from exploding, defeats the Dahl remnants, becomes the hero of the people, poised to end the psycho bandit plague that's devastating the planet and slaughtering countless innocents
>You got a bad vibe lmao I'm gonna blow your face up and ruin everything for you
FUCK VAULT HUNTERS
AND FUCK MOXXI
Jack being the hero was the only good part of TPS' story

This is new and frightening. I'm just a lowly CE pleb, dunno if I can handle it.

Attached: H.png (1245x324, 43K)

>Troy Baker not voicing Rhys in 3 despite wanting to

What the fuck

Hes transexual now and will have a female voice actor as he got vocal cord augments.

I tried doing that too, but the game just feels to empty without it. Its a no-win scenerio

Too expensive because unions

>tfw playing one and this is just not true
Scooter's lines especially are pretty great. During the headlands and mad mel.

[Citation needed]

He's the best character in the series. The only one that can pull off edgy humour without trying too hard, like Tina and others.

Nigga they got Ice T to do a voice

Dameon Clarke has the voice charming enough to make Jack work really well
I really don't like a lot about Borderlands, but Jack is one of the few exceptions of genuine enjoyment in the series

>anything too expensive while they're getting chinese Epic bux
the answer is a lot more simple. randy and gearbox are scum.

>2012 game full of shitty 2010 memes delivered poorly and told over and over, also no skipping cutscenes and dialogue without mods that you hex edit in
Game is painful to play, it fights you so hard from just letting you shoot shit and find guns.

Attached: randy.jpg (656x874, 87K)

he's a handsome guy

>gets worse with every Gearbox game
BL 1 had comparatively little VAing to begin with. BL 2 took a nose dive and the dlc and TPS was even worse