What class / race are you playing and why?

I’m either going orc warlock or warrior. Warlock cause it’s my go to class since wrath (going orc instead of UD this time because 25% stun resist). Warrior because I’ll be duo levelling and would really like to go DPS melee though I know they are better tanks.

Attached: 7B6DB0AB-1D75-4FFE-B4D8-2120C3A18CB7.png (515x509, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lai7ZSJ6lyE
youtube.com/watch?v=BUAI6ABS3-U
youtube.com/watch?v=kuPEzEoexLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tauren tank, you better MOOOVE out the way. ;)

The uninstall wizard

Lmao get btfo classicfags

Attached: You're never going home1.jpg (601x508, 68K)

>No cheevos
>No pets
>No mogs
>Only like 5 mounts to collect
What's even the point?

I'd consider playing it if i could xmog some missing t3 sets for my collection (i've sold 160 tokens so far for that, so it'd be cool to save up just so i can give asmongold a more generous donation this month)

Attached: You're never going home 2.jpg (601x508, 71K)

PLEASE DONT GO

Attached: YOURE NEVER GOING HOME!.jpg (927x508, 94K)

Banter free flowing

fem troll priest

Male Troll Hunter

Attached: oPU83of.png (1012x712, 640K)

>DPS Warrior
Have fun never getting a group. Tanks are going to be in short supply anyway, nobody is going to take you along to compete with for gear.

Tauren warrior. I really appreciate the Tauren culture/lore, and they look sick as fuck. They've always been one of the coolest races, but they were always underplayed. I never played one.

Attached: 521px-Tauren_Warrior_full.jpg (521x400, 55K)

based trollposters

Male Troll Mage

Patrician taste, mon.
Orc warlock reporting in.

Attached: 574347853.jpg (786x1080, 442K)

My nigga, also love the orc models and gear look

Who said I’m raiding? The game also isn’t that hard to need to min max that much

Literally world PvP'ing right now in a private server. If this is any indication of what Classic will be like, the hype is ultra real.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_040919_174935.png (1920x1080, 3.2M)

Was thinking Hunter or Warlock for a first character to grind gold with, then a Warrior later to tank on.

I fucking love on lights hope in general chat everyone shouting about ganking, general pvp and people coming over to help etc..

>WoW
>PvP
>MMO
>PvP
>Hotkey combat
>PvP

Human Retribution Paladin because I'm a fucking masochist.

Attached: 2 hours 20 minutes 12 seconds.png (1347x554, 88K)

Hunter was my first ever char, I like how pet choice is actually impactful

Can you niggas imagine how good it will be to play vanilla with current UI addons and weakauras?

Attached: 1324367572925.jpg (206x135, 8K)

yea I ganked one guy and within minutes there was a full group of us ganking the entire area. Felt great.

shitter detected

dorf hunter

also asked in last thread, whats the nest ammo to use at 60

yes it takes so much skill to pvp when everyone dies in 3 hits

Addons could do way more shit back in 2004, the addon API has been changed multiple times to prevent the kind of automation that was present in vanilla.

I want to play a paladin because I really like them in concept, but I'm struggling with the reality that paladins were shit in vanilla.

Attached: 1500866522665.jpg (645x716, 56K)

Fair enough, more power to you then.

The easier you are to kill, the better you have to be at PvP to survive....your point is diarrhea.

clueless shitter

Attached: putin.png (521x538, 458K)

I mean, ill be happy to have my current UI and tracking w/as on vanilla.

God, default ui is a fucking mess.

Same here, best lore class

paladins were strong as fuck in pvp

it's okay they are one of the most overpowered classes in wotlk. Warrior tanks got pushed to the side that expansion :(. Thank god I get to go back and play a tauren warrior in vanilla, orginally I was a tauren shaman.

Why? If this is true it would make me wanna roll one, but it seems like they lack mobility and kill potential

they really fucking roll on rogues and sometimes shamans and warriors, but if mages and hunters can keep them at a distant they get fucked over time.

Either human or gnome warlock, unsure at the moment

my nig

God tier for PVP in classic, but for PVE you will have to spec holy if you want to raid.

I’m going human warlock or gnome mage. Midget mages are fine, but commanding demons as a manlet I cannot take seriously

pandaren deathknight

Attached: The_Future.jpg (1272x720, 90K)

They've got a lot of survivability and big cooldowns to hit and generally rely on RNG to kill stuff. They're like a warrior, but you swap all of your agency in combat for the ability to survive.

You're essentially like Homer in that simpsons boxing episode. The other guy wails on you for 20 seconds while you stand there and take it, then push him over

Attached: 54211711_585111718649731_1538099291313143808_n.jpg (539x960, 57K)

What in the actual fuck were they thinking...

demon hunter! I like how epic they are

Dwarf Hunter - bear pet for leveling, then i'll get an owl

Based and Pandarendeathknightpilled

hey whats the best ammo to use at level 60 for huntards

troll for sure.

not sure which class still

bazooka ammo that unlocks when you save the orc engineer in ironforge

Undead Rogue because I'm an ultra skilled ninja

Attached: UndeadRogue.gif (218x376, 25K)

Farm the hunter boss in LBRS for [Doomshot]

thorium shells - if youre playing a hunter in vanilla its very smart to go engi/mining so you can make your own ammo- these in particular

weakest bait and yet you still got yous

Attached: 1507277860648.jpg (2200x2158, 1.47M)

>economic/self-sufficient choice
best IMO to be practical like this

absolutely based

orc enh shaman
dont give a shit about being unwanted in raids
2h windfury stacks are too fun and ive missed them so much

nice

Attached: 153073311516981750.jpg (700x1040, 105K)

I have most experience as rogue. Usually go UD Rogue. Was #2 rogue on a pserver couple years ago. Probably will roll Priest or Mage this time around though and alliance this time since that is what an online friend is going with. I'm already rogue master just hoping my skills transfer over to spell caster.

Attached: 1515304099697.jpg (702x672, 68K)

Not playing because the game will be a massive flop.

Like your unplanned birth

Classic will be every 48+ zone will be perma camped by hordes of groups just roaming around killing everyone. All day, every single day for months on end.

orcs look like that?!

I don't know why I can't keep at a caster. I've leveled a few, get to end game, do a few raids and get bored. For some reason I can't sit back and hit a rotation, i fall asleep. I think I have to tank in raids, and play a warlock as an alt.

Seething shitter mad his only hope in life will be a massive failure.

>>No cheevos
>>No pets
>>No mogs
>>Only like 5 mounts to collect
Of all the legitimate complains about classic, you chose to attack the lack of things for trannies?

pvp servers are going to die just like the old retail ones but e-celebs will make the PVE servers pop like balloons with so many people joining them for a few months.

look at this fucking dude

Attached: 1552224166494.jpg (750x1000, 54K)

d:>)

Stay seething.

Not when people realize there is absolutely nothing to do but clear MC once a week for months and months.

Being able to jump and run around spell casters was pretty nice as far as pvp is concerned. Without immobilizing spells it's hard to deal with melee. For pve I'm not that worried

>Thot Gul'dan
Disgusting.

blood elf hunter

Some kind of warrior, probably a human. Playing a vanilla warrior is like playing piano, it is an absolute masterpiece of a class for intellectuals and alpha males. Probably going to tank as well but dps is cool too

playing classic for pve ?????? pve in classic is fucking garbage

COME ON, WHERE ARe the 40% of the player base that is rolling UD rogue? I know you're here!
Speak up like the shameless fucks you are

Attached: 1509414330263.png (400x462, 197K)

Sadly e-celebs had tons of people rerolling to do that on live with all the shitty weird balance you underestimate zoomy twitch followers
classic servers public chat channels will literally be multiple e-celeb stream chats combined into one.

Not seething just wondering what someone who ain’t gonna play classic is doing posting on this thread, you getting hard saying bad things?

Attached: 1FD40CB6-89C6-467A-BAE2-F1845E636EA7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

I've never played these kinds of games, what kind of skills does it take to be the best at rogue or whatever you choose?

Based Undead Rogue poster

Attached: Charles_Leclerc_thumb_up_PA-700x367.jpg (700x367, 43K)

A lot of it is time investment.

To tell you to stay away.

>thinking he's even remotely relevant
He's a no name shitter.

Not him, but depends on whether you're talking about PvP or PvE for starters.

>pve shitters in my classic thread
pvp server chads where we at?

Attached: 1554846283371.jpg (550x550, 38K)

cute hat

Keep hitting that refresh buddy

Attached: F3F4480C-EAA8-44E3-8A0F-8F5C490236B7.jpg (500x504, 35K)

PvE? I don't have much interest in "grinding honor," from what I have read that sounds stressful. I just want to have really good armor and weapons, a really cool mount, and be pretty rich. I think World PvP sounds really cool if you can get a group of buddies to go "raid a small town" or go around the shared zones killing people for fun but outside of that I have no interest in becoming rank 14 honor or anything

Thorium Shells/Arrows for dungeons, Doomshot/Miniature Cannon Balls for raids

Speaking of mounts, what's the overunder on the game having the original epic mounts that were removed in 1.4? I miss my ivory raptor.

Pretty low I think

Who /undead/ here

Attached: 1553890485801.webm (600x404, 801K)

Hard to say, they'll completely devalue them if they just release them like they originally did now that everyone will know to buy them

human
rogue
mustard
rice

can't wait to camp the crossroads innkeeper/flight master

Attached: e1ddd2d4da23cce8d29c2358e3f34f89358e9a23_hq.jpg (580x350, 29K)

I don't care about their value, I just like the color.

damn that thing is fly

Attached: ridingraptorskinivory[1].jpg (500x500, 29K)

>nosferatu are real
what in the fuck?

God I wish troll warlocks were in vanilla

They might keep them exclusive and give them away as prizes like the WoW logo tabard they gave out to the pvp contest winner before BGs were introduced. It'd make them more fun and prestigious rather than just being a window of time everybody rushes 1k gold to quickly buy one in.

Who cares about their value? Several of them genuinely look cool without being overly flashy like the armored mounts.

Attached: ClassicFags_BTFO.jpg (2944x2018, 3.88M)

Do NOT bully my girlfriend

This one and the cool nelf cat one are the only ones people really want. The rest are pretty unremarkable

Your “girl”friend is a hobgoblin, dude

Take it back

Attached: 1478820301931.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Orc Hunter!
Fuck that makes me want to play. But I'm really not sure I want to get into a private serv again, especially with Classic releasing so soon.

Attached: 1522650099534.gif (297x202, 1.21M)

I like the Teal Kodo and the monochrome Mechanostrider

being the best is just having the BiS gear and proper spec

backstab is highest dps in raids, we had only cleared MC and ZG and were just starting AQ20 before the server got shut down. Like said it's mostly just a time invested thing. I was a NEET at the time playing everyday and didn't have any problem grinding mats for the best gear and since I was always in our guild raids had the most points to spend on l00t.

Attached: 1526877970452.jpg (918x960, 160K)

FUCK you Teal Kodo is my dream mount

Attached: IMG_5310.jpg (500x500, 19K)

whats with the v-shaped balding pattern?

What the fuck is that thing

Attached: 1550360868517.jpg (436x413, 17K)

A forsaken casting charge

Holy shit imagine getting btfo'd this hard

Attached: 1543400196021.jpg (750x435, 229K)

didn't even remember the kodo. Maybe cause tauren had a slightly smaller window after plainsrunning got removed early on.

That is freaking me the fuck out

No u

Just wait it out, save your grinding endurance for release.

soon

Attached: xa4Tka3.jpg (1920x1080, 756K)

You're right... Gotta focus for exams too.
I can't wait to go home bros.

Attached: 1554759301496.jpg (1616x1528, 954K)

I think the kodo are some of the rarer ones presumably for that reason, yeah.
That said the rarest is one of the Dwarf rams iirc.

I can't decide, help?

Pros and cons of...
>Dwarf Rogue
and
>Gnome Warlock
?

Gul'DAMN

Attached: 1532470921601.gif (356x341, 3.98M)

Paladins were the most broken class in the game in both pve and pvp. Holy paladins, that is. Kind of boring to play though, imo, and you need a warrior or rogue friend to freedom spam in pvp. Ret and prot were garbage, of course.

>Dwarf Rogue
+bleed resist
+beard
+stealth
-leveling is a bitch
-rogue, most played and probably the least requested class

>Gnome Warlock
+easy leveling
+will have easier time getting invited than with rogue
+escape artist and int bonus
+cheaper mount
-shittier mage lol
-gear will look like shit because gnome

There is a talent that lets you stack bonus hits on your next attack up to 3 times when you get crit. In vanilla, if you sat down, you would be guaranteed to be crit. So you can just sit down and let a mob crit you 3 times and then pretty much get a guaranteed on anyone you can actually get close enough to stun with hammer of justice. Not as potent if people are prepared for it, but any rogue who tries to fuck with you with reckoning is as good as dead. Also the buffs, heals and several get out of jail free cards are stupidly good in PvP. If you ever wondered why horde gets dicked in group pvp despite having the superior racials, paladin is your answer.

Attached: 1532922689299.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Thanks for the great pros and cons.
What do you think about a Gnome Mage?

I'm mostly interested in both high-end PVE and PVP, which has been making choosing a main so fucking difficult.

Also want to know mage v. warlock, doesn't gear scale better for lock?

I really want to main a shaman but I’m having trouble deciding on the race. Strongly leaning towards Tauren because they’re cool, but Orcs look really really nice in shaman gear. Troll could be cool too and their racial is good for casters, so I dunno.

Attached: 0CB19C84-E21E-4939-BEF2-2BDC7E2F867D.jpg (550x629, 82K)

>the chad righteous ret paladin vs the gutterscum virgin ud rogue

hope you enjoy being a heal slave

All 3 are OG horde races, so they all fit well.
just pick what you think looks best.

>Vanilla WoW reckoning
I forgot. Maybe I should play a Paladin.

>not living for the pvp windfury gamble

>UI addons
>Not just using classic UI controlled through the .ini file

Attached: Absolutely haram.jpg (480x426, 17K)

That's a prot Paladin. You go Prot for Reck, which gives you up to 5 attacks, then Ret to Seal of Command, which has a chance to proc and extra attack for 70% damage as Holy off every one of your 5 attacks.

I 100% intend to heal if I do end up raiding, so yeah.

Mage scales a lot better in raids and will do way more dps. But warlocks are still good in raids and most guilds will bring a few. Outside of raids both classes are pretty amazing.

Orc is probably the best race if you care about pvp, for the stun resist. Tauren also pretty good. For pve none of the racials are very important.

>Google search Pandaren DK to see if they were added
>End up on a WoW forums thread
>People level 120
What the hell

Attached: imagev1e1d61617c901b2d271a1c258cb69a224-ck258klbl7or82ykhq2_t460.jpg (460x345, 26K)

>Thing bad because popular

Attached: Universal choking sign.png (145x203, 49K)

They're both really good honestly. Mage has the strongest DPS until naxx iirc but Lock is always useful because of Summoning, healthstone and the utility it brings in general. It's also good at AoEing.
Both are good in PvP. Mages are better against melee for obvious reasons but I'd not put one over the other, there's too many variables.

Pick the one you feel like you want to go with, really. You got a couple more months to make the decision!

Attached: 1551293989879.png (2518x1024, 273K)

>windfury without sulfuras

Can't fuckin wait to camp unsuspecting zoomers in STV

Attached: 9gg9gfuif7r21.jpg (1920x1080, 431K)

god I can't wait to play AB and just sit on farm to call plays

Attached: 1546756524802.png (500x500, 118K)

Human warlock. Really enjoyed raiding with it on the private servers. Gameplay is a bit simple but I enjoy the support and convenience and since it’s one of the least played classes it’s usually in demand.

>implying sulfuras wont go to the braindead ret pally / dps warrior whos only in the guild because they know the leader irl

only addons i'm using are a swing timer, energy tracker, one-bag inventory, and maybe a DR tracker. the rest is gonna be default UI for the most authentic 15 year old wow pvper experience i can muster.

Attached: 1508174746959.jpg (1920x1080, 354K)

What are the best PvP classes?

For me, it's Tauren Shaman.

Attached: 9075t248942.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

There are no ret pallies in the horde

undead priest, holy. everything else is gay.

dps warriors suck ass early
there's no ret paladins on horde you fucking troglodyte
None the less it's still going to the warrior,

Undead

Anything but druid

rogue
arms warrior if you have a pocket priest
frost mage
probably warlock too

>dps warrior
it'll go to the main tank ez

>Picking the most boring race that is also the most statistically common in a fantasy game and pretending like you are unique for doing it

Attached: 5bf5d5b2811a5.image.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Was Druid good for ANYTHING in vanilla? Everything I read about them makes them seem like complete dogshit

Resto was goodish
Feral is really good if played correctly

Sulfuras is a meme weapon for paladins and shamans to fag around with outside of raids since they're forced to be healers in pve.

utility
off tanking
battle rezzing
flag carrying
gay furry ERPing

leveling. they can sneak past stuff with cat form, deal damage fine with bear form, and then heal themselves in between fights.

also they're the only healer with an in-combat resurrect, which every single raid will want at least one of.

Best 1v1 class in the game if you spec a goofy balance/feral charge/NS spec. They also have a lot of utility like Don't listen to

need one for every raid for the resists and to absorb their loot if it drops (it fucking will)

>Gonna roll druid
>ctrl f it
>Anything but druid
>Was druid good for anything

Attached: DAEF5712-36A9-4FB8-9C44-B97478693E74.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Warlock is only good if you have really good gear.Otherwise you get raped by Warriors and especially Rogues.You need gear to survive burst and lifetap.

I would say they are one of the best 1v1 classes with Shadows and Rogues.You generally shit on casters very hard in PvP.The only problems should be Warriors without deathcoil and Rogues.

It is different in group PvP tho.With a healer you can excel since you can tap freely and are able to survive Warriors,Rogues sticking on you.
Otherwise dispels are extremly aids especially if you play horde,since Heal Paladins are so good in PvP.
Would have been great if they gave Warlocks unstable Affliction back then instead of an useless talent.

Druids are great
>Excellent threat tanks, weren't used much in actual Vanilla because everyone was retarded, but saw tons of use on Private Servers
>Pretty decent Melee DPS if you're willing to put in the effort for the autism farming of Crowd Pummelers
>Fantastic dungeon tanks, hands down better than Warriors
>Fastest leveling class in the game, potentially even beating out Hunters if you go ham

The only time Druids are really bad is if you want to play a caster DPS, or you want to main tank every fight in 40mans.

Don't worry about which class is "best"

All serious guilds will want all classes because they all bring something extremely useful to the table that other classes don't. Worry about fun stuff like world PvP, abilities, class archetypes, etc. Druid is cool as shit and is great at both world and group PvP. Can also do every roll comfortably for all 5 man content. Easy finding groups for dungeons and easy to find raids since they are rolled the least.

My buddy is rolling nelf druid, what's a good compliment to the druid class? Should I be a warrior?

Attached: 1551329967026.jpg (1200x900, 142K)

they're far from being bad in pvp, just boring to play imo

What kind of dude do I roll if I want to be the edgiest memelord but still be capable of getting things done?

I just want to wear that badass T2

modern parsers are insane though. they even record the player locations in a fight.

druids are the best ganking class because you have higher movement speed in outdoors, rogue-lite combined with self healing and moonfire and other stuff to annoy people from a distance, turning into bear for last second tankiness as well as shifting to escape movement impair effects

you can't purely stunlock, but you can take on larger crowds and have a lower margin for error in general

I swear those anime girls had bigger boobs last time I saw this

hunter/lock/mage in that order for sure, druid's the jack of all trades but dps was its weakest, add a pet from a hunter to help with tanks and you've got a very versatile batch of skills. Only downside with those two is general lack of aoe.

druid is fine dude
its pretty fun and you'll enjoy leveling as feral. sure you have to heal in endgame raids but so does literally every other hybrid class.

Druids are the best levelers in the game. They have no good compliments since duo leveling will only slow them down, especially with a warrior. Best bet would probably be either hunter since you both have movement speed buffs and your buddy won't have to slow down and wait for you. I heard balance druid and warlock is actually pretty decent too.

if we're talking druids, best professions? most fun

And in actual vanilla you could do that alongside project textures into the 3d game environment, fully automate your rotation, automatically downrank heals based on how much HP your target is missing to maximize mana efficiency, and create addons that displayed what a boss was going to do and where, before it happened.

Attached: emeralddreamjw0.jpg (1280x1024, 226K)

parsers of that kind didnt exist back then.

Male Troll shaman
Fuck metas, I'm going like it was back on my first day of WoW

Attached: 1500850543437.png (709x636, 460K)

With a shadow priest in the group Warlocks can out dps mages in Naxx, but only when pretty much full geared. Mages are better at every other stage of the game.

but druid is one of the most powerful class in pvp?
They suck in pve though

They're boring to level, but endgame PvP is fun because you are damn near impossible to kill. And raid spots are easy to get.

herb/acl
or skinning/lw

necromancer + occultist
because skeletons

Attached: 1330796895559.jpg (400x572, 51K)

>best ganking class
>take on larger crowds
of what? level 9's? a mage could gank easier then. and kill whoever showed up to stop him

I have been playing this 3.3.5 server, it's absolutely horrible but i don't want to get burned out on classic, or tbc-grinding (relatively the same)

when does blizzshit actually release official classic?
>''they said summer maybe lol''
any actual dates floating around?

Attached: 1536797177539.png (896x611, 583K)

ED was the fucking shit, I had a great time on there back when everybody thought 1k players was a high pop server. Seems strange to even remember that era of pre-nost private servers before they got big. Feenix, Excalibur WoW, The Rebirth were all hot shit at the time.

November 23, 2004

Attached: 1554776942453.gif (607x609, 388K)

Only with a fuckoff geared dual wielding fury tank, otherwise they just pull aggro.

July 16th keeps being thrown around and seems like a perfect date.
I doubt it will be after mid august.

No official date.
Probably this summer, but knowing Blizz "this summer" can easily mean sometime next year.

engineering is the only profession in wow thats worth playing for humans

if you're an autistic grinder go ahead and pick something else

Rogue, back in Nost my little bro was a rogue while I was a resto Druid, nothing like taking turns stunlocking cucks and then healing him when he starts to get low/ rooting enemies for him when they try to run. We terrorised STV

Attached: swifty.webm (640x360, 753K)

fuck gnomes and fuck min/maxers

humans can't be druids

Attached: 1524449481287.png (56x56, 5K)

Or just Salvation

People still play this shitpile of a game?

The game isn't out yet, so no, no one plays it.

i just wanna be a shaman DPS, lads. why are you fags forcing me to play rogue

Even with Salv, that's still a BOATload of threat. You're not getting tanks doing that until you have content well and truly on farm.

>level 26 paladin
>still using that fucking deadmine's hammer

Attached: 1458107739961.gif (450x450, 102K)

Then go shaman dps
Vanilla is still unsolved and the progressive itemization is just gonna make that even broader

I'll save you the time and effort.
Pandaren Death Knights do not exist for players. There is one known Pandaren Death Knight in existence and she was claimed to just be a traveler at the wrong place in the wrong time.

Anything if you're autistic enough. Hunters are a high ceiling class that are useful and powerful. Hell even Elemental shamans if geared right hit like a truck full of dynamite.

I'll never get over how the fabled huntards ended up being the highest skill ceiling class.
They were as bad as anyone else it's just that hunter magnifies your mistakes x10

Its a lot to manage and if you're insane at it you can keep people at bay and control every fight with ease. Its just the class is also THE BOW CLASS which attracts the highest level of retard.

>PvP is literally Aimed -> Multi -> Auto -> maintain Viper's until dead
>PvE is literally pull -> run -> FD -> auto until dead
>"a lot to manage"
The only difficult part about hunter is the Ancient Leaf quest.

tauren druid naturebros

Don't let dumb nostcucks tell you that a class is useless for raiding (when raiding is so unoptimized that it doesn't matter because you can run MC with literally any specs)

Not to mention:
>shadowpriests are literally unbeatable by anything in PVP that isn't a perfectly played hunter
>elemental shamans have the highest burst in the game, even higher than a mage
>balance druid is amazing in PvP
>prot pally is the best dungeon tank and can actually solo the largest amount of content. Its also very good in pvp
>guardian is an amazing off tank
>fear ward is over rated

Zandalari Troll Paladin.

Attached: 158920461.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

>bfa finally gives me orc priest
>can't be orc priest in classic
FUCK THIS GAY AZEROTH I HATE TROLLS AND UNDEAD REEEEE

Attached: 15.jpg (1772x2617, 1.24M)

>fear ward is overrated
>10min buff with 30 sec cooldown vs 2 inferior attack spells that will never get used by a healer

Top Kek, it's not that the spell is amazing or anything, it's just the only one that's somewhat useful for a healer

tfw rolling on comfy RP server and will queue for BGs when I feel like PvP
...there's gonna be a RP server, right?

Attached: butt pillow.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Yea they implied as much the same stream they said no RPPVP

You're fucking delusional or you have no clue what you're talking about.
A hunter in a raid has to
>micro pet
>kite
>tranquilizing shot on demand
>fail one of these and it's a wipe
>potentially nightfall user as it's one of the best users, meaning you have to spam until nightfall proc and then do rotation in the little time you have then back to applying nightfall
>feign death trinket swapping/trap usage
>maintain death zone ranges in mind at all times
>all this while maintaining auto shot tempo, otherwise you're wasting the class, need to balance out cooldowns, rotations and movement with the animation and cooldown of your auto, meaning every move or ability you use has to be in sync and used with this in mind

Yes, you can sit there and auto shot but that's pathetic damage and you won't do shit, good luck getting a half decent guild.
And on pvp the possibilities are endless, there's no set in stone path, from traps to viper to feign death channeling interruption to death zones to pet usage, etc.

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about and people a million times better than you realized this about hunters a long time ago

Nice, thank you. It's very tempting to roll PvP, but my brain is winning against my heart. If I play at all, it will be as a filthy casual.

>"oshi it's a hunter"
>activate frost reflect trinket
gg ez

yea man you just level a feral and swap to healy gear and go do a dungeon

>blood elf
no one cares, tranny

>tfw planned to roll horde but the healsut inside me really wants to roll a nelf priest

what do?

Attached: 1554103206472.jpg (386x363, 95K)

>steps on immolation trap
>procs entrapment

oops

Attached: 1537401034525.jpg (526x400, 67K)

Either Human or Undead Rogue

Not sure whether I want to roll Alliance or Horde, I played Alliance back in the day so it's familiar, but maybe I should try something new

Just kill yourself, discord tranny should work out for everyone desu

Horde suck vanilla anyways.

SEETHING
>what are Undead, Orc, and Troll racials
lol

>seething
sure man, how's the surgery fund coming? enough people donating to your patreon?

SEETHING

Orc fury warrior put out the highest dps in the game by a huge margin. A huge margin.

What happened to this game

Attached: C957E1DE-F7D6-4B44-AD35-02A9B917E7CC.jpg (445x503, 31K)

eww that's gross.
I'd rather keep my tiny dick and take it in the ass desu senpai

Attached: 1554104215659.jpg (512x512, 52K)

...Is that a fucking light dreadlord?

based and trappilled

You thought paladin trolls were bad?
Legion added in lightforged dreadlords.
because Pandaren werent enough for jokes that got out of hand.

lol

Attached: hordepvp.png (1416x1326, 2.52M)

christ

Attached: 1553026255994.png (229x252, 26K)

>What class / race are you playing and why?
female night elf priest, you know why

That's nice kiddo but how does this make the Horde racials not objectively better

Because of travel form and their hots and insta heals and bear form druids were the best pvp healers in the game. They are top notch raid healers, and when AQ dropped it finally let them have boomkin gear.

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH SUCKING E-COCK TO GET AHEAD

so this is the power of slow two-hander

Wew lad, looks like we triggered one.

That's not an argument, though. Tell me how the Horde racials aren't better, brainlet.

Absolutely

Attached: 1553955526291.png (1688x1758, 1.24M)

what the fuck is a "healslut"? is it just someone who heals and ERPs?

Just ignore him everyone knows horde is better
this retard has been trying to push the "We have paladins so we are better" meme for threads.

Attached: 1459887911036.jpg (800x600, 102K)

Honestly the only addons I use on private servers is Bagnon, some class-based stuff like swing timer, Questie, and the one that lets you see an opponent's casting bar. I don't even use a different ui or bars

He should have the axe from SFK or at least the Paladin Quest Hammer by then.

>he rolls for racials instead of aesthetic

It was a term for females that play games because they always pick support roles in games because it's easier in all games to support a team in healing/item collection.

But trannies think they are "Fe(male)" so they try to take everything from real females because they are mentally diseased.

>it's impossible to both have a good racial and like the race

We both know you're gonna end up rolling nelf priest and worship tank cocks like mine all day long.

male human hunter named valentine with a pet named dirtydeeds

Attached: funnyvalentine.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

what should i do bros?
>leveld a ud rogue on nost to 60
>got the 2 swords from ubrs and ganked redrige most of the time

and right now im thinking that because modern classic will be a steaming pile of shit since server imbalance will be a huge joke and a factor
>people go to X realm because of a streamer
>people go to Y because the name is nice
>turnes out the people on Z server are left alone in the end

and not only that but pvp servers
>level on a pvp server
>die
>the killer doesnt gain anything from it neither do i in the end its a waste of time durning leveling
>its fun however at max to grief people
meanwhile on a pve server
>level in peace
>
>do a dungeon i guess
>afk in the city

Attached: 1534906787240.png (470x454, 11K)

>human hunter

holy based

>kiddo
>brainlet
Sperg detected, jesus christ.

Attached: foreal.gif (362x218, 448K)

>Tell people they are dumb and post your dumb image
>People call you out
>y-you're just d-dumb!

>OBSESSED
I got carried through Naxx with no effort just by playing a flirty girl priest btw, stay mad :^)

is AV in favour for the alliance in classic? i swear it was

>the killer doesnt gain anything
>its fun however at max to grief people

>he doesnt know

>human hunter

Roll female undead priest. Find the right Tauren who's into that and there you go.

Not an argument

you're overthinking it
play pvp server. pick one with a high pop.
that's it. you win warcraft

if you play the victim role or the killer was your level its a fuckin waste of time, im not really feeling it being 15 years old anymore and just have epic gamer moments and making no progress with it

i dont think youre replying to who you think you are user, I just made a comment

warrior mage warlock.

Go away inhuman no one wants your "lol merely" posting here

I'm gonna roll warrior for the sole purpose of tanking, PvPing, and ERPing with healsluts. Classic is gonna be great.

female orc rogue

Attached: 1538858888349.jpg (674x960, 140K)

Capping Horde huts easily put you out of LoS of Horde archers, capping Alliance bunkers either required perfect positioning or outright needed you to kill some archers I can't recall which.

solid

based

patrician taste

You wish!

Attached: 1554103951100.jpg (566x413, 96K)

>tfw you play a qt priest and force the tank into lewding in whisper during a dungeon for heals and hes clearly uncomfortable but just doing it because he wants to get to whatever boss he needs without trying to find a new group

i cant fuckin believe rogue requires reagents for his spells, this is such a fuckin gold sink that on nostralius i didint even use vanish or blind and buy poisons other then rank 1 instant

Attached: 1535673905549.png (642x396, 179K)

Based retard.

I am rolling Orc Shaman and if you cannot match my superior taste then get the fuck out of my face

Attached: 1515940108179.png (461x469, 273K)

the damage is pathetic regardless of how you play it in every raid but MC.

>not female tauren
shit taste desu senpai

What types of things do you have to manage that makes it so high skill ceiling?

No, I know sluts like you. The second you find a tank that will reciprocate your lewd whispers, you'll latch onto him and do anything for him like the massive sub you are. You're going to be someone's cock-socket and cum-dumpster.

Attached: 1451597125703.jpg (607x428, 54K)

not the person youre replying to, but thats hot

Attached: Existential Dread.png (790x364, 121K)

Druids and Pladdins for unkillable healers
Warrior(geared) to just win everything
Shadow priest if you have no friends, no guild, 100% solo.
Depending on the version they use warlock will be either death incarnate or free kills.

Warrior(geared) with pocket paladin or druid can solo swathes of people. I remember me and my druid friend would make guilds spend an extra 45 minutes getting into molten core and AQ.

As long as we're doing this shit, consider the following:
>play a female nelf druid tank
>have trap healsluts worship feet after run

Personally, I'm going to be a strong, proud, and dignified female human paladin, and I-I'll never get on my knees or bend over for a tank!

Attached: c98122a5d1b821fe0a931bc8b542a250.jpg (2056x2500, 477K)

>make guilds spend an extra 45 minutes getting into molten core and AQ.
desu this is the kind of shit im most looking forward to in classic, i just want to be a huge asshole to as many people i can, mostly streamerfags though, i just want to ruin their entire experience

>I-I'll never get on my knees or bend over for a tank!
wheres the fun in that? forcing a tank into lewding to complete the dungeon or whatever is the best possible classic experience

>Warrior(geared) with pocket paladin or druid can solo swathes of people.
I mean duo

Generally Alliance druids and priests are always sluts, while Paladins always pretend to be better than them. Once they're convinced otherwise and break, they often become even more sluttier than druids and priests.

they're not very useful for pve.

I-I'll never be a slut! My tanks better treat me how I deserve to be treated!

You'll be treated like the cock-drunk bitch that you are, and you'll like it.

Undead warriors had a fear safety net. Trolls and orcs had extra burst in their burst macros.

druids suck dick and nobody wants them for anything but to flag run once
still gonna play it though its fun and viable, just 25-50% less effective than other classes in all aspects but running

Why did you post your birthday frogfucker?

you're wrong! Hell who am I lying to...You win I surrender

Attached: 1554116188597.jpg (500x695, 109K)

Are male nelf druids sluts?

N-No! I wear plate! I-I'll never be a slut like

All warriors have something against fear. The human Sword and Mace racials outweigh the Orc and Troll racials when it comes to DPS. And early on it's better to be a Night Elf tank for that sweet dodge, but in later tiers when they got more gear it's better to be Human for the weapon racial to get even more aggro faster.

>Undead warriors had a fear safety net
all warriors do if they stance dance. Alliance has fear ward.
>Trolls and orcs had extra burst in their burst macros.
Human melee classes literally have a bigger chance to hit a target than other races.

Enjoy classic, you slut.

>trannies think they'll last more than 20 levels into classic
cute, but please stick to retail and XIV

Attached: 413256489732.png (253x291, 133K)

I said safety net, though dorf priest's safety net is better and BURST is not DPS.

It's literally just that one guy who has been sperging out about classic threads for a few days now.

Orc and Troll bursts are not enough to make up for Humans' more consistent higher dps. Is that better for you?

Male nelf druids are the pimps. The responsible ones.

none of that is difficult to do you retard

ya
Though

rogues can solo cap north alliance bunkers with proper cc and los but its not free like the horde ones

Reached Rank 11 and cleared all PVE content and got Tier 3, somehow I don't think I'll have an issue with a game I know like the back of my asshole :^)

Hopefully classic content will expand beyond Tier 3, just like your asshole.

Help me choose!

Orc Warrior
Orc Hunter
Dwarf Priest

I know Warriors are chads but just making a chill leveling with hunter sounds pretty good. I have always played Dorf Priest back in vanilla and private servers, so I was wondering if I should try something else for a change.

Attached: 547568769.jpg (1024x435, 58K)

how's the back of your asshole?

Stay on fucking alliance and stop infesting my faction, thanks

dont play a warrior as your first char if you havent done it before in vanilla

Hunter for comfy and easy times.
You can always make alts down the line when you want to.

Only if you go melee hunter.

Don't worry user, I'm going to be a cute femtroll or femundead priest healslut

Don’t try to argue with them, I’ve trying since the game release.

The right femundead faces can be pretty cute.

>Eastdale

Hunter, then you can make a warrior and give them free shit to make levelling easier

I hate how they fucking ruined fem UD faces with Cata

Male undead mage. I have played mage since vanilla and its the only class I feel totally in control of when i`m playing.

What did they do

Should I go mage or shaman ლ,ᔑ•ﺪ͟͠•ᔐ.ლ

Orc Shaman because I want to be a manly healer / buffer

Shaman or hunter bros? Both sound chill as fuck.

Attached: e13aa68606295cc6198006aa7d03d227.gif (540x304, 1.12M)

Do want to be cool pvp man or put up wf totems for warriors and then steal legendary hammer and become wf man yourself?

Compared to everything else in the game, yes it is, by a fair amount.
Compare that to a mage that literally presses 1 button, maybe 2 at times.

Shaman
>Best AoE healing
>Best throughput with mix of tier 1 and 2
>Mana efficient
>Great buffs for melee and caster groups
>Wears mail + shield
>Good DPS with gear
>Windfury satisfaction
>Frost shock (a nuke AND a snare)
>Highly desired

If you want to play Hunter you will basically be there to cast Aimed Shot every 3 seconds and dispel rage, and kite / trap bosses and adds. It's really not amazing.

are mages really only good for pvp?

Apparently it was in Draenor not Cata sorry.
Here's a comparison. I think the the old female ud faces are much more expressive and interesting than the new ones

forgot pic

Attached: udfemface.jpg (640x512, 68K)

Can’t wait till all of you realize how shit wow classic is. What made it great can’t be recaptured. It was novel at the time and we weren’t spoiled by how prevalent internet games are today. The fun came from the novelty, my friends and I explored the world and drank in the bars. The magic is gone and classic will be dead except for autists in 6months

Human paladin

I am the retard

Na they're the best ranged dps in raids. I would say dps in raids but fury warriors were on another level.
inb4 hunterfags cry.

The new UD faces look perma stuck in that shitty smuggish half-grin. The oversized mouth/lips so prevalent in nu-wows female models is probably to blame.

Hunter is the complete opposite of chill to play well
shaman is much more laid back, just drop totens and chain heal

>put down windfury
>Rogue: Thanks
>Warrior: thx
>Warrior 2: thx
>Nearby rogue: thx man :)

PVE fags when will they learn

>And then warrior 1 and 2 dies because they over-aggroed because totem twisting is only a private server thing.

>pve gear
>pve spec
>no evasion
>no gouge
>no pvp trinket
>ect
Trash pve players

It's up 5 times and it's not from crits, that's only on private servers. On retail it was from special abilities, like eviscerate and mortal strike etc.

nice autism kiddo

Some of the race changes were good and some were terrible. Orcs in general look pretty good now but oh god human males looks bad.

I think horde, sans undead, got the best deal out of the new models.
Trolls in particular are amazing.

The only thing that gets close in alliance side is dwarves

The first character I ever made was a troll hunter.
Gonna do it again for old times sake.

Attached: 1537605718170.jpg (580x350, 77K)

Troll warrior for when I'm leveling with my friend, and a Orc warlock for when I solo level

Attached: 4888971.jpg (547x748, 66K)

What the fuck was blizzard thinking

Attached: 13354678.jpg (1008x730, 124K)

It has soul
It's gritty fantasy
I miss it

she cute

You cannot convince me that a single person has ever played a troll female without using the one cute waifu face they have

>EQ copy
They were hacks even back then.

They have a cute waifu face?

0/10, see me after class

All females races must look the same to sell copies

Attached: GutZWGT.jpg (760x596, 226K)

I did tho, on elysium
The "cutesy" face doesn't fits at all, looks like a fucking human kid.

Attached: y5nTYyI.png (275x229, 97K)

>pandaren deathknight
This was literally the moment modern WoW died to me.

Attached: please no i dont want another one.png (732x577, 759K)

The super soft face
The one literally every female troll uses
As shitty as some of the new models can be, for some races it did wonders.

Attached: DJYBaiK.png (274x643, 329K)

There's a difference between looking the same and not looking like fucking shit.
You can make a female monster that's aesthetically pleasing
youtube.com/watch?v=Lai7ZSJ6lyE
Just look at this shit

>no cheevos
At first, I was kind of mad, but then I remembered niggers wanted you to link achievements for Mythic versions of bosses when they were doing the normal version of the raid.

I want to fuck a troll

A man of culture

Attached: troll feet.png (1100x1200, 1.43M)

Who /trollroguethatmakespeoplepayatollto analttocrossthebridgeinredridge/ here?

Let me help you

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (472x590, 94K)

Fem Orc warrior :^)

Attached: unknown.png (715x894, 901K)

Doesn't really matter when they all look the same.

Human male 3min mage

Attached: 1554663052892.jpg (693x689, 76K)

Maybe touch up the face a bit but they could have been more bold with the female trolls.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (700x683, 243K)

>rogue
>camping
Pathetic. Camp like a man, in plate. Let the hordelets know you're coming, and that they CANT STOP YOU.

Attached: VAR'JUN VS CHAD.jpg (960x924, 87K)

same..

Attached: 38416.jpg (800x783, 534K)

Troll Shaman.

Attached: 1551425851502.jpg (480x919, 66K)

>Let the hordelets know you're coming, and that they CANT STOP YOU.

reminds me of the greatest hero known to the Alliance.
youtube.com/watch?v=BUAI6ABS3-U

Healslut memery(admittedly somewhat true memery) aside, between the tank and healer roles, which one is actually played the least and therefor has more party clout and is easier to get groups with?

Healers. It's not that easy to find a raid group as a tank.

I feel getting a healer is easier than getting a tank.

>5 mans
Tank.
>raids
Healer.

Pandarian Deathknight !

Outranging casters, not letting melee close, manual pet management, FD combos and trap placement

This feels correct but I can't be sure

There's always less tanks, but healers are more needed overall due to raids and BG farming.

This game is going to ruin me. I fear turning into my former addicted NEET self.
Any other anons on the same boat?

Attached: 1523713337177.png (638x1390, 1.04M)

This.
>need the same ratio of healers to tanks in all pre raid content
>suddenly need much more healers than tanks at the end fucking the ratios all up

No because I'm not a retard with no self control
I'll no life until 60 and when I'll do my best to get scarab lord but not beyond that

Yeah I could get very addicted to this but I'll try and take it real chill this time. Level at a slow pace and try to raid once or twice a week

Yeah I know, I used to play on Nostalrius so in a way I got my fix of vanilla WoW and it's pretty shit on many ways, but in other hands here I am sitting and thinking what class I would play when classic launches

None because it will be people min/macing their characters, losing the charm of actually learning the game, and playing with newer people

Just like OSRS

>I'll do my best to get scarab lord but not beyond that
>implying scarab lord wont go to the titty girl streamer

>girls
>putting that much time into the game
yeah nice meme

No, because i'm not a degenerate weak willed faggot.

I can't remember, how good were the Rank 7 to 10 PVP armor as compared to the raid tiers and better PVP sets and shit? There's no fucking way I'm going to get above Rank 10 but I'd like to use the first PVP set.

you really think some stupid dumb girl isnt going to get carried to scarab lord by her orbiters?

No.
Big streamers could, sorely because of the numbers, basically throwing random retards at bugs and because the streamers themselves are gonna no life it anyways

I think you're heavily underestimating how much time it takes, no random bitch is gonna have 30 people farming 5 straight days for her
A couple, sure, but nowhere that much

There was a surprising amount of new players on the pirate server I played on. Not to mention the sub fee is for both WoW versions so you got a huge pool of potential new players.

People are underestimating the amount of new people rolling in.
People from retail WILL get hooked, sooner or later, all it takes is one content drought.

On top of that, basically every streamer or e personality retard is just waiting for classic or quit until classic and these people bring in a massive amount of players.

Can I actually reasonably expect to be valued in raids as a healing paladin?

yes
now buff us up bitch

i know how much time it takes, but do you really not think some girl who shows her boobs to guys wont end up getting it?

There will probably be new players for a couple weeks, but after they realize every character that is playing is min/maxing it'll get old real fast. Just like OSRS, dark souls remastered, and pretty much any other re-release of older games. It's kind of sad honestly.

No. They shouldn't be either. It's the whole master of none mentality class but they're still incredibly useful and versatile.

no, you'll never get an orbiter clique going beyond 5-6 dudes, it won't happen. Anybody outside the circle isn't going to put up with that shit, it never does.

Bok plox

I remember all the shitposting about this video on the Wow general/pvp forums the day it got released

Attached: Letterman.png (717x839, 793K)

i mean, i hope youre right. i just have a really bad feeling that scarab lord is going to end up going to some absolute dogshit streamer who is going to think they are some fucking champion even though its already been done and isnt really that much of an achievement anymore

>WHERE IS BLESSING
you're out of range/in stealth/dead
>RE-BLESS ME
there's 5 minutes left on your buff

Female Dwarf Priest. It's a combination I never really saw during classic WoW and I like playing as rare gender+race+class combos .

Attached: final_5bdf2e1eb09bcc00132384af.jpg (1280x1280, 179K)

4 foot blow jobs

how are you gonna ERP as a dwarf? I guess you wont have to /kneel to suck off the warrior but really i dont see the point

Is the go to for being a PVP Paladin be a good healbitch until you get all the equipment you want from raiding, and then respec into prot and ret and never look back?

Pretty much if you want high ranks yeah, holy pallies are always in demand for premades

>those seals
god I almost completely forgot how painful and boring it was playing a paladin in vanilla

>sweet neetbucks from gold and dung selling
cant wait

Kinda wanna tank but at the same time; it seems like such a resource demanding role at max level.

Leaning towards Dwarf as my Warrior too.

I'd play if it wasn't going to be infested by chinks like live is.

You're delusional if you don't think bug men aren't going to be playing and be everywhere

>You can still buy wow time with tokens
As long as this is a thing, the insectoids will infest like the plague

Don't worry, I'll be sure to make lots of bangbros videos as me and my friends roam Azeroth and buttfuck the Horde again.

If there is one thing I could take from current wow and put in classic it would be upright orcs, I hate the hunch

Not in the form of all-in-ones. But there were a lot of addons that did each parts of those.

I just need a complete UI replacer.
I vomit at the sight of default UI now

Just play on a pvp realm and kill them they should have like 400 ping it should be easy

>it's okay they are one of the most overpowered classes in wotlk. Warrior tanks got pushed to the side that expansion :(

T. fucking imbecile.

Both prot pals and wars were awesome in Wotlk, Pal as a steadily moving immortal fuck who refuses to let even the most dumb raid memeber die, and War as as fucking blitzkrieg machine moving around battlefield and stunnig everything.

Learn to fucking play/

Prot Warriors were fucking garbage in PvE, because they didn't have the EHP of a Druid or Ardent Defender or Will of the Necropolis.
t. Blood DK who had nearly 60k unbuffed HP during ICC.

>I have to trigger Shield Wall instead of it being passive, therefore the tanking sucks.

As expected of a fucking DK player.

I can't decide ffs

Kinda want to play Horde because I was always Horde, but then again Classic is a great way to experience the Alliance.

Warlock/Shaman/Hunter - I mainly want to play Solo and do PvP, I also don't want to play a class that everyone plays. Help me find the right way to finnaly go home bros

>Warlock/Shaman/Hunter
>don't want to play a class that everyone plays

what color bros please help me choose

Attached: hunterpet.png (959x333, 579K)

Warlock probably won't be played a lot because 90% of vanilla they were the weakest class in both pvp and pve. Even when they were stronk they still really weren't played often. As for races, if you want hipster choose gnome or orc.

You realize DK's and Paladins had their passive DR's AND active Shield Walls, right? While also having superior HP and Armor in the case of DK's, and being able to consistently hit 102.4% avoidance for Paladins.

>I mainly want to play Solo and do PvP
Oh so probably not shaman then
>I also don't want to play a class that everyone plays.
oh so probably not hunter then

White for White Elves and Purple for all other races

Attached: 1548764349944.jpg (900x1361, 90K)

stay away from rogue and mage that's the only shit

ud rogue and spamming av

Attached: bat riding.webm (196x224, 539K)

Every time this is posted people forget that rogue pvp trinket can't break stun and that hoj is a spell and hits through evasion (you also can't dodge while stunned)

There is basically nothing a rogue can do vs a good reckoning paladin

>What class / race are you playing and why?

Human rogue hands down.
I will take my sweet time counter-ganking all the subhuman horde rogue players with that awesome Perception racial. Hear that, all of you, shit-eating, semen-drinking horde fags?

Attached: 1550413405078.jpg (1336x680, 178K)

>but they were always underplayed

Weren't trolls easily the most least played horde race or am I developing dementia?

By far the least played race. Though I think tauren druid was the least played class.

You are not rolling a overpopulated class and race, are you, user?

Attached: overpopulation.jpg (1804x924, 225K)

None, because I have taste.

Attached: 1521784531101.gif (256x192, 1.91M)

>people always rave how sh priest is god king pvp spec
>always remember that even a lvl 52 hunter can just viper sting your ass constantly
yes shit like luffa exists but its not really spammable
also when everyone is decked in naxx gear does any caster/manages to survive against MoM normals

Attached: 1547253881892.jpg (673x753, 542K)

>tauren druid was the least played class.
How the fuck? As the only race capable of being a druid on the Horde, how does that work?

>Letting other players decisions decide yours

Attached: 5cf.jpg (957x718, 53K)

luffa doesnt remove viper sting, user

for some reason i thought it removed poisons but apparently i messed up my bad

You bet your fucking ass I will, rev up that female undead rogue

I've played a Tauren druid since tbc so I'm feeling kinda obliged to remake my boi and take him through vanilla,
but also I'm kinda curious to try something really new and the idea of a male dwarf priest in t1 just really sticks with me

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

It's an MMO where gear drops are shared and don't take into account class composition
Obviously going a class that doesn't have a lot of people to share gear with is the smartest move.

>all your friends want to play DPS
>"Guess I'll go DPS too!"
are you daft?

Druid wasn't popular and being forced to play cow to play one wasn't appealing.

>shaman that criminally low
Yes good, goood, let me take all the good Shaman gear

Attached: 1516226174509.png (640x480, 313K)

It goes to the hunter first.

based hunterbros

Attached: 1553941381162.gif (1280x1057, 342K)

>let me take all the good Shaman gear
Half the reasons Shamans sucked is because there was no good Shaman gear. Enjoy competing for Cloth with Priests.

Does intelligence plate gear drop in horde raids?
Does intelligence mail gear drop in alliance raids?

hourly reminder

alliance = pissy tryhards, drama, trannies

horde = bantz, friends4ever, having fun

Yes

Alliance can get shaman pieces and Horde can get pally stuff

I was moreso talking about the race you pick.

daily reminder

Alliance = Glorious chads with superior city design and comfy zones to level with your friends in

Horde = filthy mudhut dwelling minmaxers so they can gank level 17s in redridge

Attached: 1551191010887.png (2257x1359, 252K)

>Horde = filthy mudhut dwelling minmaxers so they can gank level 17s in redridge
Make sure to pay the toll to get past the bridge or my troll is going to fuck you up.

stop this stupid larping
go alliance because they are the superior PvE faction and are typically the smaller faction, this prompting instant BG queues into random pugs you can easily 5cap with a shitty prem

OP here from 2AM, love seeing all this hype surrounding classic. Can’t fucking wait!!

Attached: A2B03989-5C64-4CA7-B47E-2AC17C1ECA08.jpg (1000x750, 78K)

Orc Warlock master race

Yeeeeessa!!

The only reason Shaman seems so low there is because the other classes save Paladin are on both factions.

Primarily interested in PvP, but I could see myself wanting to raid as well. Do I roll rogue/pally or rogue/mage? I feel like a Pally would be nice because I could definitely find use as a tank, having to manage separate gear and changing specs would be annoying, and maybe even unfeasible depending on how expensive it can cap out at. At the same time, I could just bite the bullet and make a full time prot pally, but I'm partial to rogue/mage because it was pretty much my go to for all of my time on live. Can't decide the faction either if I decide to do rogue/mage. How were the balances on live?

Attached: engineering.png (637x861, 848K)

>always played horde all my wow life
>want to try alliance just to get a different experience
>hate gnomes
>hate women
>hate trannies
>hate elves
>dwarves are cool though

Not to mention my friends are all gonna roll Horde again

Maybe some day I'll make a dwarf pally

Oh fuck I forgot all about the bullshit mail/cloth clownsuits in TBC that I saw some classes like Shamans and Pallys wear,
can't imagine how bad it is in classic.

Moron.

you only have to last with cloth until AQ40

seething

good thing theres no reckbombing in classic

I'm going to main an orc rogue and have a gnome on another account standing outside of redridge. I'll tell every low level entering the zone to pay me 50 silver to enter. If they ignore me or do not pay, I will murder them repeatedly.

???

Attached: Got_To_Pay_The_Toll.jpg (1571x577, 615K)

>go alliance because they are the superior PvE faction and are typically the smaller faction, this prompting instant BG queues into random pugs you can easily 5cap with a shitty prem
I remember Horde being the smaller faction though?

Not sure if to play on EU servers where I live, or play on US servers with all my friends from back home in the states. Granted I imagine they will all quit before they even reach 60, but levelling with them would be good fun, can't decide.

I wonder how many people you could shakedown an hour

Attached: download.jpg (240x210, 7K)

Depends heavily on release date. If it arrives during summer I'll be able to no-life it a month after release, and then I'm going prot warrior as I can rush 60 and start gearing up before the fall. If they push the release to late august I won't have much time to play at all, and will probably roll hunter

>Prot and ret
Prot and holy is the best PvP spec for a geared paladin. At that point you're like a warrior without mortal strike who can survive anything.

boomers are going to ruin my game with their bullshit nonsense "muh 2k server cap"

>Prot Warriors were fucking garbage in PvE
And yet numerous guilds downed Heroic LK with Warrior tanks.

And a 30% zone buff.

Male Troll Warrior
because I don't want to feel forced into using axes throughout my life in pve.

>classic
i have played this game for years since 2006 user, why on earth would i go back?

life only moves forward

it's different on pservers 2k19 because people are aware just how bonkers horde racials are. retards think this will translate into being better than alliance but they have no idea how good paladin blessings are

this whole thread is filled with boomzooms who played wow during the early days and now want their youth back

hint: you can't go back anymore, user

>Implying they didn't use that for the other tanks as well
t. brainlet.
Warriors were considered just as good as every other tank, except Paladins who were just outright broken OP with their passive "retry" spell.

Human Warrior.
I will rule my dungeon groups with an iron fist, because I’m taking all of that sweet sweet melee gear.

Remember that if you roll priest, druid, or paladin on Alliance side you WILL be a healslut. You exist to relieve the stress of chad tanks with your lush lips and make the beta dps jealous.

I killed this human mage in STV once, and he proceeded to hop onto his horde alt and whine at me about how he's hardstuck at lvl 35 because of people like me.
Wild West is coming back bois

Human Paladin
going to be taking sips after each blessing cycle

Attached: Boomerpaladin.png (266x226, 78K)

>she
lol blizzard gotta blizz huh

>Warriors were considered just as good as every other tank

No, they weren't. Just because they could kill post nerf content didn't mean they were good. I cleared Heroic ICC, Warrior tanks were few and far between purely because they had 30% less EHP than every other tank and less cooldowns.
On Heroic Anub for example they were downright non-viable because they didn't have the EHP of a Bear or DK while also being unable to hit 102.4% avoidance like a Paladin, which meant they just got obliterated by the adds. There's a reason Critical Block was introduced in Cata.

youtube.com/watch?v=kuPEzEoexLI

You've been playing too much Warmane. Because you've clearly never done ICC in retail.

Based user
The true Boomer class

I have literally never played Warmane. You need to stop opining on topics you have no experience with. Warriors had bad physical mitigation, bad magic mitigation, bad ehp, bad avoidance, and mediocre threat generation in Wrath, for the entire expansion. The fact that there were a handful used on H Arthas was purely because Shockwave made controlling the adds easier, and the add tank simply didn't need to be particularlytanky to begin with.

Female Night Elf Hunter is peak aesthetic

Attached: file.png (1103x745, 1.4M)

This is a CLASSIC thread you mouthbreathing morons can take that gay shit to discord with all the other trannies

>Doesn't know about the Intervene trick on HLK
Like I said, you have no idea what you're talking about, Warmane-pleb.

Yeah okay, the fact that you're just resorting to baseless ad hominem and haven't addressed as single point I raised just makes it obvious you have no actual knowledge of the matter.