MGS is an overrated shitty series

I am dead fucking serious, this series fucking sucks. I started playing MGS3, I'm about two hours in and I've played maybe 30 minutes of actual ingame 'action'. You don't fucking play these games, you sit down and watch a pretentious shitstain movie every 10 minutes. You guys really like this fucking garbage?

I'm glad this series died with Metal Gear Revive or whatever the fuck that shit is called, fuck gooks this series is ASS

Attached: 220px-Mgs3box.jpg (220x310, 37K)

Okay.

Attached: Hideo-Kojima.jpg (489x501, 51K)

>Play MGS
>can't go 10 minutes without Kojima telling you about how nukes are bad, lol.
It was the beginning of movie game garbage.

At least the "movie" and the gameplay are separate unlike modern "movie games" and even parts of MGSV, like the stupid ass cripple intro you have to play through.

Nukes are bad but they're the only reason why we haven't had a world war

THIS is the STUNNING intellect required to enjoy the MetalGearSolid Series :*)

Attached: 1781232_0.jpg (540x309, 27K)

Yeah, because theres actual gameplay outside of the cutscenes.

>Series has overarching story
>Starts it at the third

Why do people do this? Also, beyond some bosses MGS3 made me quit MGS entirely. Haven't played 4 or 5 yet because this one was pretty bad.

>"I've played two hours of one game and can make an informed opinion about the whole series."

Sucks that you're a zoomer with a mental illness. Just go back to your bing bing wahoos jumping around like a spastic for hours, but even that probably couldn't hold your attention for that long so you just bing bing wahoo for like 10 minutes and then go back to smoking weed and eating froot loops or some shit. Just fuck off and fuck you.

the third is a prequel separate completely from the story of the other games

>bing bing wahoos
I hope you're not actually trying to imply Mario is bad, user-chan.

The series died with Fukushima

It's not, but there's a line.

>separate completely
Not really. Much of the story hinges on awareness of previous games. Ocelot delivering the Philosopher's Legacy to the DCI is only meaningful if you're familiar with the Patriots. Naked Snake's Big Boss title has a lot more meaning if you're familiar with the legacy he leaves behind under that name. The plot is self-contained but a lot of the impact comes with knowing what happens after.

MGS2 is the best in the series.BY A CONSIDERABLE MARGIN.

Attached: cryyourfaceout.jpg (1280x720, 838K)

back to bing bing wahoo with you

Attached: 1522257317747.jpg (631x677, 373K)

I wanted to see more of her, she's a fascinating a character.

Attached: c0e79da0cad4b4b887ec29f8ec53435fd876fa09df6g.png (424x590, 281K)

stop getting spotted fag

The third is the third game in the fucking series

Nobody starts with prequels, they start in release order. What the fuck is with you people? Actual brainlets.

nice blog

It's the fifth, ackshually

that's why they're bad

Eh, Solid is pretty much designed to work with minimal knowledge of the original MSX games.

oh my bad tru

>You don't fucking play these games, you sit down and watch a pretentious shitstain movie every 10 minutes.
you can say that about 4, which is a shit game, or even 1, which is pads it's playtime with backtracking, but 3 has plenty of sneaking. the world is bursting with weird details to find and the guards are fun to mess with. god forbid you have to sit through some opening cinematics. I'd say stay with it, 3 gets very good.