I unironically enjoy sports games

I unironically enjoy sports games.

Attached: fifa-19-cover.jpg (271x377, 23K)

Same.

Me too
Also, >we will win the pl AND the cl and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: 1516054753847.png (500x430, 843K)

Attached: 1200px-Wolverhampton_Wanderers.svg.png (1200x1200, 78K)

I spent a lot of time last year and this January playing NHL 18/19. Even got the stan lee with my shitty expansion team in career mode.

Attached: 1553448955325.png (800x774, 695K)

Are you Hispanic? When I worked at gamestop, the primary consumers of the FIFA franchise were Hispanics. That could explain why you enjoy the game.

>that skinny pathetic goblino
Is there a more cucked sport than soccer?

Europeans also love that game.

And it's HI HO WOLVERHAMPTON

Sports games are just RPGs for normalfags.

I prefer more over the top sports games like NBA Street.
Not big on the one's that try to be realistic simulators but it seems that's all there is now.

but that pepe hasn't black and white of juventus

>skinny pathetic goblino

t. jealous fatass americunt

Attached: TSUUU.jpg (1960x1308, 160K)

that guy earns in a day more than you'll make in 3 lifetimes lel

that guy also fucked more bitches than you'd do in ALL possible iterations of your existence

>can't even beat watford
oh no nono no

As long as you don't buy the yearly releases its all good

I buy one like every few years half off, It's pretty sad to see how EA is so intent on destroying FIFA for live service bullshit and Ultimate Team. Career mode has not changed one bit the past 4 or 5 years and retarded bugs still persist in it like half of all asian youth players looking white or having zero control over scheduling so you get 3 matches in 6 days

>copy paste last year's game
>change the number on the box
wew

Fucked LIKE a bitch you mean.

>has more depth than most "rpgs" nowsdays
wew

I rent them from redbox to play a few matches, but I don't get enough out of them to justify purchase.

I used to enjoy sports games back when they had good singleplayer shit. Now they are practically all gutted SP wise. I'm playing PES 17, but I'm probably going to stop after this season I'm doing since I've done pretty much everything the game has to offer.

>this is an impressive body in euroland

I have thousands of hours in Football Manager.
I do not like nor watch soccer.