PS4 > PS1 > PS2 > PS3

PS4 > PS1 > PS2 > PS3

Prove me wrong. You can't.

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x1000, 754K)

as expected, this is the ultimate truth.

Nope.
PS2>PS1>PS4>PS3

If we are talking about games
PS2>PS4>PS1>PS3
If we are talking about console
PS4>PS3>PS2>PS1

>PS4 >

Attached: 014.jpg (333x358, 50K)

PS1 > PS2 > PSP > PS3 > PSVita > PS4
literally downhill because of western pandering

Imagine being this much of a zoomer you don't even get what the thread is about.

No, wait a moment while I delete my post.
I think I get it now.
You're talking about Phantasy Star
If that's the case well, Yea Forums is a Nintendo + PC board. Of course no one is going to remember a classic Sega Mega Drive title

PSU > PSO > PSP2I > PSO2

>snoyggers

>PSP2I
english patch never ever

4>3>2>1

doesn't matter. that one sucks anyway. pso2 would be better than it if it had a better end game

>that one sucks anyway
Is it better or worse than PSP2?

its better obviously. its psp2 but expanded on a fair amount, new story, forces are god tier, more weapons and items, new areas, new quests. psp2s problem is at its very core though: the chain mechanic. i find it really bad and obnoxiously slows down what was a rather speedy game into something more tedious.

Alright then. I loved PSP2 so I'll probably like PSP2i even more when I get to play it in 2070

No one actually believes that PS4 is better than PS1 or PS2... Right?

PS2>PS1>PS3>>>>>Dog Shit>>>>>PS4

yes. you will love psp2i then. although if you play a hunter or ranger, it will feel weird having to constantly pull a rod out

read the thread

I have, a couple people say it is and most say otherwise. But they don't ACTUALLY BELIEVE that do they?

Fuck you Snoy

Yes, Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millenium is much better than Phantasy Star 2 and 1.

>Sega game
>hurr fuck you sony
dumb zoomer

>ever playing the ps3 or ps4
Zoomer subhuman

Attached: 4765.jpg (101x85, 9K)

fucking gaystation fags don't even know how to rank their own console

Its actually kinda sad how ps4 is the only good one. I tried ps1-3 on the sonic ultimate collection way back when i was playing PSU daily on 360. And they were so garbage it was disappointing. PS4 has aged pretty good though and is still a solid jrpg and thankfully you dont miss much by not playing the first three

OP is a retard as usual

PS2 > PS1 > PS4 > liquid shit > PS3

How is PSO2?

You can't really play them today and compare to modern games. You have to compare them to actual jrpgs at the time which were the first dragon quest and final fantasy games and phantasy star was just way ahead of them, except maybe 2, I think 2 sucks dicks.

TPBP

this was back in 2010 i think. I played a few of the notable jrpgs of that time. Chrono trigger, final fantasy 5, breath of fire etc. Plus in 2010 i was still playing some jrpgs on my ds. Ps1-3 were just nauseatingly bad but i could definitely see how ps4 has stood the test of time. However, pso made a much bigger splash than any of the genesis games and for a good reason. Its why everyone forgets the originals and just starts at pso

PS4 is a 1993 game, Chrono Trigger is from 1995, two years later. The first PS game is from 1987, it came out a year after Dragon Quest and it looked and played like a game from console generation ahead. I mean, that game had animated sprites for every single enemy, you could talk to enemies, it had cutscenes, vehicles, you could travel to different planets, it had a freaking first person dungeon crawler mode.

You can't really compare these late 80s/early 90s jrpgs to some of the best mid/late 90s jrpgs on the snes. Phantasy Star was a precursor to many mechanics that became the norm in the industry. I think Phantasy Star 3 was probably the first jrpg with branching storyline too, very underrated game.

Imagine making a shit thread and then acting surprised when people treat it like shit.

>imagine being so young you don't even recognize a Phantasy Star thread
sorry zoomer I think you should go back to fortnite