Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers

>user why are you playing as a girl edition

Is it worth leveling crafter so late in the expansion?

Attached: ffxiv.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

Only so you can have them ready for the next

Leveling, yes because of the 2x exp preferred bonus. Making money, hell no at this moment because nobodies buying shit right now as they're saving up money for the expansion.

Yes, so you have a head start levelling them next expansion

I'm playing the free trial. Is it worth it to level every job and crafter up to 35 before I buy?

100%
Might as well even knock out as much MSQ as you can on that thing

>Is it worth leveling crafter so late in the expansion?
Why would it not be?

I'm going to marry Y'shtola!

Reminder: Playing as a girl is gay unless you roleplay as a girl as well ;)

>edition
Stop doing this if you want these threads to continue.

Only if you plan to level them up to cap once you actually buy the game, otherwise it's pointless.

It's always handy having crafter stuff leveled. If anything, an upcoming expansion incentivizes you to finish leveling so you'll be ready to jump in on the new stuff the minute it goes live.

hey guys im changing races what race should i be

T. Tranny

Cool cool. I got right up to the level 35 MSQ which is Titan's bellybutton. I could probably do that too, but I figured it would be better to save it until I buy in.

Being independent of the overpriced market is the biggest accomplishment in the game. Raids my ass.

I have never heard that rule, but I'll take your word for it.

Attached: 1538221184.jpg (496x1211, 152K)

It's always worth leveling crafting.
Real question is, what would be the most profitable for early expansion? CUL? Do people even buy consumables aside from tryhards, considering it's safe to assume most people are casual and don't bother?

you'll probably just burn yourself out since the early levels on all jobs are so atrocious

I dunno dude, I figure I can gear-share with everything starting at 35

dwarf

Attached: lalafell.png (1908x1080, 2.86M)

Which one are you currently?

Maybe Weaver. They're going to add some glamour items that are easy to make.

>Edition

Attached: 1550411664533.jpg (750x823, 90K)

femroe

Attached: ZLNwAIR.png (997x943, 1.72M)

Anything but potato.

I pretend to be a girl and I'm not sure if I should tell my FC. It was fun at first but some FC drama happened and I went along with it rather than spill the beans. I've got two guys kicked out. One of the higher tier members gave me lots of mogstation items as well.
Maybe I should keep this secret with me until I die.

dude you gotta run

I'm considering it.
Male Highlander here, but I have this fanta I never bothered to use. Was thinking Elezen or Fem Highlander.

This is where I'm at btw. Going for Chef now

Attached: ffxiv jobs.png (420x149, 44K)

He almost divorced his wife during that time and I kept him company. His wife plays this game now and I feel more and more distant with my FC.

Well! Guess I'm changing server, gender and race!

based stay femroe

Elezen, maybe?

Whore yourself out to them until you can steal a bunch of good shit, it's the FF way.

Stay femroe for ultimate hipster status. Not combo is less played

Anyone from midgard here and wanna hang out?

This must be what an Onion Knight looks like.

>play male character
>every thinks I'm a fujoshi
Theres no winning

Why'd ya pick the cat dude? That's pretty gay.

It's a good thing you're leveling crafts now because you're gonna need the level 50 cross class skills for high end crafting later if you get into that.

Should I start playing SCH again, is it fun? I quit as a knee jerk reaction to how shit they were at SB's launch but I really miss my fairy

Attached: 1526592158359.jpg (701x1000, 403K)

Guys I gave up on finding a FC I like
Instead I'll try making my own, how do I ensure it doesn't end up filled with cringy incels or betas that will burn everything down the moment a female joins
Hardmode: dont say ban all women, that won't stop the incels from being cringy

kinda worried im seen as a futa loving faggot through

>play female Midlander
>call it a trap
>i'm actually a fujoshi

Attached: 1537435857883.gif (1082x695, 367K)

Protip, you want to level up the craft classes about evenly, since each one gives skills that carry over, some of which are essential like craft for 0sp.

This game has been on my wishlist for over month. When is the next likely sale? Really want to get into it.

What server?

Female duskwight elezen is pretty close to being just as rare.

once they wanna voice chat is when they'll start getting suspicious

Yoshi's taking the fairy away in Shadowniggers anyway

>play as a female midlander
>I'm actually gay but want roe barafags to leave me alone

Attached: 1529910630466.gif (560x552, 651K)

Are you fucking kidding me?

Attached: 1552574080757.gif (720x720, 1.2M)

Expansion is releasing soon. No pricedrop but should be a surge of players and activity.

He's doing it because the fairy makes SCH too strong

how should I get about that? My plan was to just get them each up to 35. I'm doing Chef now because of all the fish I have from finishing Fisher up. Should a switch over every 5 or 10 levels or so? I started by getting Leatherworker up to 20 because of the skill you get then, but I can't remember which one that was

I have half a billion gil thanks to 3.0 and Eureka. I'll never have to sell anything ever again.

Oh they did that a long time ago. Funny thing is I don't have a mic like at all. I mean I guess discord on phone but....

I think hanging out with them when they thought I was a girl was the best moments of my life. Too bad it's over now and now they go on roulettes without me.

You faggots have literally been claiming they'll take away faeries since HW's announcement, I honestly don't understand how it's possible to live in such a state of delusion for so long

Attached: 1542625289687.jpg (788x796, 394K)

Can someone summarize the job changes in shadowbringer? Leveling a paladin sucks because while you can mitigate like crazy you cant actually kill things faster.

I liked how Wildstar did it. Every attack was AoE so you could fight extra dudes for extra challenge and reward.

Just started AST. How do I card?

God dammit. Absolutely no fun allowed.

Attached: 1552580335546.gif (720x720, 806K)

He's literally said he's thinking about doing it as part of fixing healer balance

They haven't shown any of the changes yet. They're doing a 3 hour live letter in May for that.

see

>play male elezen
>fujos try to get me to erp with them and their cat bois
>neckbeards try to get me to erp with them and their lizard and cat sluts
>they all say it's because my character is so tall and looks commanding as a tank in armor

I transferred to Faerie because I thought I could find other gay girls. I didn't find other gay girls. I am disappointed and transferring off in 2 weeks.

Nice. Can't wait. Only heard good things about this game and it'd be my first MMO.

>play male highlander
>catsluts always around me emoting at me
feels good

Cactuar

Increments of five levels are wise. You often need components from eachother, and gradually accrue debris items that can be consumed by other jobs. Also I hope you advanced the main quest enough to join a grand company. I slept on that and missed tons of tickets.

>You cast a glamour. î‚»Xiphias Eureka takes on the appearance of î‚»Deathbringer Ultima.
only 3-4 more ..

Attached: 1547171731049.png (808x960, 670K)

K call me when it happens and you have source

Attached: 1549602760229.jpg (575x623, 92K)

BEHEMOTH
E
H
E
M
O
T
H

Better take away ASTs cards, the buffs are too strong

You've had your fun for six years while WHM has suffered and languished. It's honestly about time.

>play fem highlander
>everybody ignores me
no complaints here

God I wanna fuck alphinaud and alisae at the same time.

I played the trial. I have a programmable keyboard so I can literally set up macros to craft shit for me and get exp while I sleep.

they're just going to make it so the buffs will be like how it was back in 3.0

Sorry user I'm a gilgabitch

miqote women are made for highlander chads

Attached: 1486589541090.jpg (499x283, 89K)

>unironically doing the attention whore's glamour of glamouring every thing with ultima (not even dreadwyrm) weapons
>only Eureka and not Physeos
>unironically playing female au ra

Far too many problems here.

I might still have a twitch prime code for standard edition just send me an email and i'll send you the code tomorrow if it's still valid.

[email protected]

The prices on my server are completely shot. Earlier in the expansion, I was making around 1.4 million per piece of gear I sold, now I'm lucky to make 200k. Smaller servers fare a little bit better, but larger ones are even worse.

Macro crafting is insanely profitable until there's too many crafters all looking to make a buck. Prior to that, when people are still having to manually craft things and it takes them around 10-15 minutes per item, the prices are much stronger. Also, Rakshasa tokens are the death knell of crafting, since any item is equally valuable to another.

only the good looking ones
>eureka and not physeos
not making more than 1 physeos
>not being a female au ra

Attached: 70427832_p0.png (1378x2039, 607K)

I resumed my trial again. Is it worth getting things up to 35 before shadowbringees or should I wait until expac and get a level boost? I was really into it prevoously when I could keep track of levelling strategy and events but now I dont know what anythkbg does and I have an inventory full of junk and playing paladin solo sucks.

>try to do eureka
>completely fucking dead
>mostly lowbies doing challenge log
>try to get a different instance a couple of times
>eventually just give up and join a group
>fate train can't even get enough people to do faf without wiping
>leave again
>do a trial and come back about 10 minutes later
>different instance finally
>completely full
th...thanks yoshi

Attached: 1531170710416.jpg (884x854, 640K)

because I like girls, plain and simple.

as long as your enjoying everything, there's really no reason to get a massive headstart on your account

Gonna start playing MNK. What am I in for?

How many of you brainlets couldn't figure out the event puzzles?

Fun

Disappointment

Suffering. After literal years it's finally in a decent spot just in time for it's rework in a couple months.

going fast for 69 levels then autism simulator at 70 once you learn everything you did was wrong and have to do learn the tornado kick rotation for optimal performance

being bored

I figured it out once they put the numbers on the map I don't know why they didn't let you write on it/overlay yourself it was obvious what you were supposed to do but I was too dumb to remember where the sprigans were

Give me my 3.0 DRK back.

Oh shit, should I just pick up a weebstick and be SAM instead? Wait is melee just not fun?