Stage Builder is back

Stage Builder is back.
youtube.com/watch?v=mvZo5dYvCpE

Attached: 1543521611950.png (525x384, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJQnUtk0no4
youtu.be/-HiwFxeNlxs?t=276
gamingintel.com/nintendo/sources-next-direct-coming-april-11th-2019/
youtube.com/watch?v=i8FztMPKkP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHAT

Attached: e91f51b7116118167e3d06a1329aa236.png (181x117, 20K)

I was genuinely doubting it being in but that looks legit to me, neat

What a goof up on their end. Still, it's nice to know it's back in the future.

I like how they made it clear that, this was intentional. Two front central shots, and extensive editing..there's no possible way they could have missed it. Speculation marketing, how effective

FUCK MAN. Who’s getting in now?

>it's real

Attached: 1533774219842.gif (480x270, 1.01M)

/ss/ with the kid and Inkling when?

OH GOD YES IT'S REAL

I suspected that it and Home Run Contest were coming back, I heard about datamining for them ages ago. Now where's my boss rush mode, you hacks?
>inb4 World of Light
I already beat it, it doesn't count in my eyes

>I can make my simple Mega Man 7 stage again
youtube.com/watch?v=TJQnUtk0no4

Attached: borbme.jpg (411x429, 25K)

>Blurry
This fucking meme will never end will it?

Yeah, totally. I'm very happy to see stage builder though, couldn't give a fuck about Joker. I hope the update is this week.

Learn what /ss/ is you moron.

/ssloli/ is just a subgenre of /ss/

are you being retarded on purpose?

I got corrected on this before, straight shota simply requires a shota and a female, the female doesn't have to be an adult, she can also be a loli.

>retarded "guys I work at nintendo in Japan, master chief is in" threads get 500 replies every time they get posted
>an actual leak gets ignored

Why?

those threads are filled with discord tranny raids

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
ULTIMATE WENT FROM 6/10 TO 10/10

I don't know if you noticed, but I saw like 5+ threads on the catalog with this exact topic, and more will be posted until the "direct" actually happens

HOLY CRAP IT'S REAL

On top of the fact that the stage builder leak might actually be the red herring here. Yes, it's definitely coming, but the real thing to be looking at is the challenger's approach thing in the corner. We already know Joker is coming soon, so this is either hinting at him being almost here or hinting the imminent reveal of challenger 2.

it's challenger approaching because the kid was just about to unlock Inkling.

>Nintendo accidentally leaked it themselves
My sides

But fuck yes, I am happy. Already have 350 hours in this game and fucking hell yes I'm gonna make it another few hundred with stage builder

Attached: 1484138314096.png (448x468, 194K)

>most of the kids are white

Attached: AND HERE COMES THE GIANT FIST.jpg (348x300, 66K)

Hell yeah, I can't wait to make everyone fight on top of a giant cock again.

"Oh would you look at that, we accidentally just sold another 5 million copies of Smash. Oopsie."

Attached: 1280px-Nintendo.svg.png (1280x427, 13K)

So what are you going to be making, lads?
Obstacle courses and jump courses all day.

I hope we get another fire/lava background theme so I can more accurately remake my masterpiece, Hitler's Fire Fortress.

spikes everywhere

We already knew this. I just hope it's better than first two.

Attached: omg.gif (450x306, 2.76M)

Firewalls

everytime with these nintendo commercials

This leak doesn't affect the roster.

Nintendo dropped a lot of commercials/ads today.

Direct soon perhaps?

this isnt a leak

Unbelievably fake
Off yourself, op

>this is the average Nintendo user

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 56K)

Pokefloats

Attached: 1554811842334m.jpg (1024x513, 28K)

>he doesnt know

Attached: 1554846546012.jpg (556x1024, 85K)

You're right. Where's the gay black couples? Come on Nintendo it's the current year.

>using a new build for an advert
does this basically confirm that Joker's only being delayed by Atlus who want to cuck everyone until THEIR announcement on the 25th?

Attached: 1529610820759.jpg (659x657, 146K)

Oh that's great

I hope they really fleshed out stage builder this time around

Aw yeah it's time to bring back the fuckin' cage.

youtu.be/-HiwFxeNlxs?t=276

First one to 999% is a fucking bitch.

Attached: 50 times in your motherfucking notebook you bitch.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Looking more and more likely
I cant believe we have to wait 15 more days because of fatlus

More than likely it means the direct on the 11th will be about Smash 3.0
And Released on the same day
With Joker

Why do retards think this? Atlus would have planned their P5R shit around Smash, not the other way around. We've known Joker was coming before the end of April a month before P5R info was teased for late April. Fucking retards.

OOPSIE WOOPSIE!! Uwu We made a fucky wucky!! A wittle fucko boingo! The code monkeys at our headquarters are working VEWY HAWD to fix this!

Attached: nintenbro2.png (225x224, 9K)

cool

Its coming april 11th, shut the fuck up

>implying nintendofags are seething over this

Attached: 1554507629312.png (498x443, 79K)

I hope there's more themes this time around. I'd like franchise skins you could apply over your stage to make it look like a stage from a series in Smash.

Why would they? They OWN Joker, they can literally just tell Sakurai to wait a bit and let them get info out to build hype for their game along with Joker.

>direct on the 11th
Source?

Attached: SPOILER_50630aa.jpg (750x536, 20K)

How... exactly is a this a bad thing? A lot of us actually wanted stage builder.

gamingintel.com/nintendo/sources-next-direct-coming-april-11th-2019/

Theyve been right the past 4 times, even with the cancellation of the earthquake direct

Nigger, the guy that Sakurai sent the collaboration request loves Smash. And Sakurai loves P5. There is no reason to assume Atlus is holding anything back. Especially since this collaboration started last year. It makes more sense that Atlus and Nintendo are planning shit around Smash hype.

Yeah and in an interview one of the heads of Atlus stated they definitely have their eyes on the Switch. Something is fishy.

>Nintendo wasting there time on a mode that only 100 autistic shitposters will care about.

The mode is fucking useless I only used it 4 or 5 times on Wii U to fuck around and never used it again.

>Ban evade
Context?

If it's just as awful as the Brawl/Smash 4 stage builder, then I'll dick around with it for like five minutes then never touch it again.

Janny has to babysit Nintendo threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=i8FztMPKkP4

you'd be surprised

Attached: 1524847298661.png (817x891, 32K)

Now that it's back, let's discuss good custom stages. Gimme your ideas, anons

giantess diaperfur 8bit supermario ntr facesit braap cringe futa cuck blacked interacial seinfeld /pol/ jew nintenkiddy s 0 y boy

Depends on what backgrounds/aesthetics are available. In Smash 4 I tried recreating New Pork but none of the aesthetics matched so it felt nothing like the stage. Either way, I always make a stage that's just a box with very few exits, a stage that's just a ton of moving platforms, and a stage that's made to be as small as possible.

So... where's homerun contest?

Attached: wheresthecube.png (333x260, 43K)

Datamined, will most likely be added along with Stage Builder and Joker release.

Only question is if they really are going to wait till the very end of this month to drop the patch.

It just seems like it would be in the games and more section, but it seems to be missing in the video.

Pretty much every Smash DLC Direct for Smash 4 has had something released the same day.

I was about to hit "Post" on an unironic post of
>durr hurr I made a shitty leak and hit blur on GIMP
Good thing I realized the video was from Nintendo and not some random faggot in time
How do you fuck up this bad?

>I personally never used this feature, so allow me to delude myself into thinking that literally nobody ever used it.

Attached: 1548090367024.jpg (267x168, 7K)

Not enough people have used it for them to justify putting it in. Fix the game first than they can add whatever the hell they want.

Do you use this feature?

i always thought stage builder was complete and utter garbage. that's just me i guess. i would much rather have exclusive break the targets again.

Custom stages better be allowed in Arenas.

K I N O

Attached: 1551834248223.png (364x268, 55K)