What would a proper Made In Abyss game be like?

What would a proper Made In Abyss game be like?

Attached: regthink.png (718x720, 265K)

probably something like threads of fate mixed with etrian odyssey

Absolute weebshit garbage, just like the anime.

Fuck off.

Semi-linear Metroidvania with platformer and survival mechanics, with an optional permadeath difficulty. I dunno if it'd be more fun to play as Reg/Riko/Nanachi (with their own skills and weaknesses) or to make your own delver.

Attached: mia game 2.jpg (1500x844, 176K)

My friend wants me to watch this anime but I just can't get myself to do it. Is it good? I actually know shit about anime

Bloodborne.

two kids experience the divine comedy, the anime.

point and click

Yeah it's good. Watch it, it's only 13 episodes.

An FBI honeypot

its actually great despite the slow beginning

Check out the soundtrack and animation quality. This anime has soul and I didn't watch any weeb shit since like 2012

Assuming you make your own, you'd start as a red whistle and make increasingly perilous journeys while increasing your whistle rank. Treasures you collect and research you've done helps you earn money to buy better gear, so you can take on deeper journeys. You can also find artifacts with various combat and exploration utilities. This is the first phase of the game.
The second phase of the game is when you decide you've had enough of this, and want to begin your final journey to the bottom. Becoming a narehate in the 6th layer should, of course, be an option.
Maybe your protagonist should have some kind of mysterious ability that lets them sense the flow of the curse, so the ascent actually has a skill component and isn't just a slog where you throw up/bleed/hallucinate every 10 meters.

I watched it and it just didn't click with me. I normally like this kind of setting but I never got into it. It's alright and the premise is neat though

Probably a bit like Sekiro, a Souls game with verticality. Would probably have more of a Monster Hunter/Dragon's Dogma thing with big zones and fast-paced combat, but lots of RPG and customisation options.

I think a roguelike would be the best answer.

Read the manga, the anime stops when shit is getting good.

Literally the best anime of the decade. Be prepared for loli sexual tension though.

My friend always prefers the manga but he says that it's shit

I doubt I'll like anything more than Ping Pong or Kaguya

Ozen

Attached: ozen 7186729.jpg (1200x1800, 793K)

Never makes it to the west because young kids are bad.

bunny shaders

Attached: 1508437916864.gif (528x556, 896K)

it'll be like Elebits

Attached: 500.jpg (500x732, 124K)

I loved the show and I really want to know what happens next. Should I read the manga or wait for a second season?

>seasonal garbage on the same level as ping pong

I meant the Takahata movie you sperg

Like Outward, except actually Downward

Attached: mia game 1.jpg (1500x844, 179K)

roguelite dungeon crawler with a custom mapping system like EO. actually I think a lot of mechanics from eo would be really cool in a MiA themed game. maybe more emphasis on resource gathering class skills would be useful. for example archers from eo have great gathering skills and might be useful to avoid poisonous plants or find uses for plants that other classes might not.

acceptable then. My apologies.

Every time I see this robot boy I want to suck his dick.

Etrian Odyssey, considering MiA stole most of it's ideas from EO.

I really like shota and loli so I thought this would be great for me, but that is just bait to draw people to it. It's way too dark and brutal for me. Watching shotas/lolis getting rough and tumbly is no problem for me, but what I cannot stand is the lengths anime goes to in order to capture the agony that the child is feeling. The screaming the expressions the violent suffering. And what makes it worse is all the while people are watching/reading this unfazed, like they don't even care. It's so awful. Around the time season 1 of this anime was coming out, I watched along but I couldn't stop shaking. My friend warned me that the next episode contained some horrible suffering, and so I didn't watch anymore. But I was depressed for a few months after.
So if you're like me, don't watch it user. I'm sorry if this upset you.

Anyone that doesn't say Mistery Dungeon is a fag

So Made in Abyss is like Berserk but with shota and loli?

more or else like Wind Waker only make Zelda very interesting and likeable and have shit to do instead of just sailing into nothingness

Attached: 028_thumb.jpg (554x313, 47K)

rogue-like makes most sense

>tfw I'm into guro + loli
>it's got great intricate worldbuilding, story and animation as well

on another note, the animation seemed to actually improve past the first few episodes. The monster in the first episode was some cheap scribbly mess, and there was some 3D crap, but subsequent episodes were top notch.

Attached: cage.png (670x625, 553K)

Dark Souls done properly

Probably something like Risk of Rain except you're constantly moving down and going back up gets you cursed.

Also you're all faggots if you only watched the anime and didn't read the manga.

Bonedrewd did nothing wrong

Attached: bonedrewd show me the dawn.jpg (1500x2000, 1.59M)

Kids get told not to go into a hole because you'll get fucked up and they go into the hole and get fucked up

I recommend reading the manga as well, it has really great art.

permadeath doesn't mean roguelike moron

i think youre on to something

someone has to have already made something like this in minecraft

I watched the anime after reading the manga. It's pretty much a 1:1 adaptation except in full color animation. I was surprised that they kept everything without watering it down for broader audiences, even the loli pissing herself in pain and reg's roboboner. So if you really want to experience it for the first time in anime form, I guess you wouldn't be missing too much in the event that a second season actually comes out.

Attached: 34955799800e11d097bc43ff9217d295.png (2100x2319, 2.38M)

the journey to the center of the earth mod?

I mean the general definition of roguelike, not the pedantic, autistic definition that a couple of Yea Forums users fuss over

fucking kids

Attached: ozen reaction.png (509x429, 106K)

what elements of rogue-like aside from permadeath do you have in mind then?
Because turn based combat or random map generation would not fit at all

When's the movie?

Apex soul

cave story mod

something like Megaman Legends

this and hunter x hunter not having a proper game seems like wasted opportunities

why does shit like fairy tail have so many games

Because generic shounen about dudes fighting each other are easier to make games about.
HxH and MiA are much deeper and thus require a lot more thought to be made into game form