I don't get it

Attached: killer7.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8myM-hiJ5dA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liberal Party wants to become allies with the US which causes Fukushima and Matsuoka to split and form the dominant United Nations Party. They're under the belief that they US wants to destroy Japan which is why the Killer7 is sent in by the US government and specifically, the International Ethics Committee to retrieve the Yakumo cabinet policy, make it public, and end Japan once and for all. Yakumo is this sort of magical document that addresses the UN Party's foreign policy and their aims to unite every single country under Japanese rule. Coburn Academy is used to rig the US election to get a Japanese puppet as President. This falls through and at some point near the end, the US declares war on the entire world.

Attached: .jpg (2560x1440, 361K)

It's a Suda game, you're not supposed to get it

lol this is on point. Too bad you gotta cover all the weird shit going on underneath. Should probably link Hand In and call it a day.

Seems pretty straight forward, what about the Handsome Men

To add to this, In the present day universe of Killer7, Japan is seen as expendable by the world. Despite hundreds of nuclear missiles heading towards the country spelling their demise, world leaders from around the globe find it in their best interest to just let the country die. The Japanese Liberal Party (which was formerly the country's leading party) has become so utterly toothless that the United Nations Party (essentially Japan's radical conservative group) sees a rise in support. They have an ace-in-the-hole in the form of the Yakumo and Toru Fukushima - a former Liberal Party member who switched over to the UN Party after feeling disenfranchised of being a political "stooge". The Yakumo is a document that not only grants immense political power but may also have some kind of supernatural influence to it. It was initially drafted by the Liberal Party's Union7, but after their dissolution over mounting political pressure and several of them defecting, it wound up in the hands of Fukushima and the UN Party. The US government sends you to deal with him for that reason, but the Liberal Party throws a monkey-wrench into the operation by sending Julia Kisugi (the boss of part 1) in a last ditch effort to seize back the Yakumo.

Attached: .jpg (1692x947, 272K)

killer7 is easy to understand compared to the Silver Case
Silver Case is easy to understand compared to Flower, Sun, and Rain
Floweru, Sun, and Rain is easy to understand compared to The 25th Ward
I hope NMH3 goes balls deep in convulutedness

Despite this it has already been taken by Jean DePaul, who's a spy for the International Ethics Committee - an organization that claims to be a global peace-keeping group but which Travis describes as a motley crew of rejects, filled with trained agents and killers. Their goal was to ensure Japan gets deep-sixed, and while this is going on the Liberal Party canvassers fail to negotiate with the US liaisons to have the Fireworks deployed and prevent Japan's destruction. Thanks to this, Sunset ends with Japan wiped off the map and upward to 80 millions dead. However, despite JDP supposedly retrieving the Yakumo, it somehow ends up in the hands of Matsuken, who with it in tow is crowned the new leader of the UN Party and begins his conquest, and Jean DePaul's remnant psyche alerts the Killer7 that the war of east vs west won't end until Matsuken is dead.
The entire Handsome Men chapter was you playing an online game called 'killer7'. It was merely a game between Harman and Kun Lan

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

Ok, what about Ulmeda? How does a page of the Yakumo end up in the US postal system and how does it take Andrei from a mail sorter to a CEO, not to mention how the Yakumo itself could be affected by losing a page

They explain Ulmeyda's road to success during his chapter, i think either Travis or the residents tell you about it

The only thing i didn't get is who the fuck is the guy who shit talks you in the final level (The motel) and you can't do anything to him, he seems to know who Harman and Kun Lan are and almost seems to be more powerful than them

That reminds me, what's up with young Harmon

Just an easter egg for a bonus playthrough i guess

I mean in the hotel

Dimitri Nightmare
He's probably Slavland if Harman is western Europe/USA/Canada and Kun Lan is China/Japan/etc.

There is a young Harman in the hotel? I thought all you saw in the hotel were him and Kun Lan getting shot

You don't remember that meeting room at the top?
Old Harmon and young Harmon somehow exist at the same time in different places

Hand in killer7 is based on early versions of the game and isn't really "canon." You should still read it, though.
Honestly found the Silver Case to be more straightforward, mostly thanks to the inclusion of my boy Morishima. I wish they had included Jaco's Report in the release version of killer7, adding a relatively "normal" character to the plot would have made the game flow more smoothly.
The 25th Ward was confusing as hell, but that's just because it was unfinished.

Attached: 1548455474159.jpg (642x800, 74K)

I always assumed Harman worked as a holy Trinity given he's the Western deity figure.
Young Harman.
Old Harman.
Principle Harman.

Oh sorry, i forgot the main character's name was Harman before you realize your name is Emil.
The guy who you meet on top is the young version of you and you get to experience killing everyone in the Smith Syndicate as young Emil, i guess he is just an hallucination to explain to the player that Harman just has split personality disorder and he isn't actually 7 people

I mean I understood it, but the ending goes tripping balls deep.

Attached: travis-strikes-again-no-more-heroes-201912413222057_35.jpg (1000x1000, 321K)

KILL THE PAST

TRAVIS SAYS FUCK PARADISE, I DON'T NEED AN EXIT

HE'S A REAL MAN NOW BOYS

>main character's name was Harman before you realize your name is Emil.
You're thinking of Garcian
youtube.com/watch?v=8myM-hiJ5dA

Where can I find hand in killer 7?

Google it retard, not difficult to find a transcript, asking where to find it takes more effort than finding it

Wow fuck, i'm sorry i haven't played Killer7 in a long-ass time, i guess i might still be confused about the final hour of the game to this day

I googled it retard and your picture popped up. Wat do

>Wat do
Kill yourself because you clearly aren't smart enough to function or contribute to society

If you seriously didn't understand I was calling you retarded then your autism is beyond repair and I feel so sorry for your shitty life and shitty parents that made you the absolute fucking dumbass you are today.