The only way to get the invisible one is if you are frustrated and raging attacking when loading in

>The only way to get the invisible one is if you are frustrated and raging attacking when loading in.

You looked it up online didn't you, you little shit.

Attached: Sekiro_Folding_Screen_Monkeys.jpg (1400x1400, 210K)

fuck no, are you retarded?

People had trouble with this boss?

Attached: 1377450675562.jpg (500x500, 29K)

I heard footsteps behind me and saw footprints appearing. I walked up to the last print and found there was something invisible blocking my way. I then swung my sword and realized it was a monkey. It was actually the 2nd one I killed.

Git gud shitter

I actually killed mine by flailing at the hearing monkey and missing. I had heard the footsteps and such, but I thought it was gonna be a monkey that popped out once I got the others.

I actually just accidentally beat this, I don't even know how I got it so quickly. I had to go back and see what all the different rooms were. Saw that I was supposed to utilize them to win in creative ways. Oh well, at least it wasn't a headache.

>tfw accidentally killed it while killing ghost monkeys
>was super confused when a 4th monkey appeared on the paper
>thought it was talking to me (before rice loli was revealed)

Very poorly designed boss

Attached: 1554698309485.jpg (1192x1080, 124K)

>hear monkey noises behind you
>turn around and see footprints end
>bump into something
>swing and a monkey appears
wow really had to pull out gamefaqs for that one

Literally shows you the footprints and lets you hear the footsteps, are you dense?

It's not really a boss it's more of a game within the game. It's just that this game is easily cheesed by only using a gachiin's sugar.

No, I shit you not. I didn't even know there was a 4th one. I kept hearing one running around me yet I couldn't see it. Found foot prints on the ground and just randomly started swinging around me and I hit it and killed it

Killed the invisible one through pure fucking accident, I was chasing the flaming orange one over a rooftop and I swung the whirlwind attack, totally missed the orange but suddenly white monkey and some ghost monkeys. Then I got lucky and stealth killed orange from a ledge later, green was sat right next to the bell so I stunned him and grapple attacked, and purple monkey was camped out in the waterfall room.
I think the whole thing took me 2 minutes, and I just got crazy lucky with my angles of approach. I also didn’t kill a single monkey the way I was really supposed to but whatever, I got my holy loli, some rice, and the Lady Maria katana.

Attached: 511F0BA4-6788-447C-BD84-B4FE44782D9B.jpg (255x383, 51K)

First time, I saw the conspicuous tree in the center of the place, grappled in, and found him there.
Second time, I bumped into him after talking to my boy Kotaro.
I still have no idea what this fight is supposed to be.

My experience with this boss is kind of funny
>Move around crouching 1st time
>Find an invisible wall bear the bell
>This part is bugged or something
>Kill the other 3
>Realize I missed the 4th one
And then I reloaded and did it in 10 seconds
Kind of disapointing the monkeys are so easy to kill
Also weird way to do the "see no evil hear no evil speak no evil "

I wandered for around 10 minutes wondering where the last monkey was. I stood atop a pagoda looking around and something hit me. I attacked.

FUCKing LOVE that everyone is posting the same thing, “accidental monkey murder trying to do something else.”

>shit on the ground falls over the first two seconds of me entering
>look around
>literally bodyblocked by the monkey within two steps
Could have been a bit of a bitch to find if I hadn't (since I'd probably have looked in every other nook and cranny first), but he really isn't hard to find as long as you're in the general vicinity.

Last one is Do No Evil

Pretty much the same for me
>chase some random monkey for 10 seconds and kill it
>randomly walk over to a bell I can ring
>apparently there was a monkey in the rafters and he's stunned now
>turn around and bump into something, invisible monkey
>chase last one into the dark room where he can't see me and realize there were actually supposed to be puzzles here

no i saw the steps

Seriously the footsteps are loud as fuck and the footprints are bright yellow

I didn't even notice it was there until I randomly killed something and turned out that was it.

This, Divine Dragon and The Adjudicator are the best "gimmick bosses" in these games. As much as I like Micolash his attacks consisting of one move that hits like crazy makes him a shit fight.

I actually had to figure it out by myself. Pretty fun.
Also, who else was disappointed when the second Ape just disappeared after killing the Headless Ape?

looked it up? what the fuck are you talking about, he literally followed me with all the accompanying sounds and effects of him walking behind me. it was extremely obvious, does he not follow everybody in the beginning?

It feels like most people just accidentally force it and finish it faster than using the rooms they give you to get it done.

It never occurred to be until the very end that there was an invisible monkey, I thought the random ooking and grunting following me around was just a sound glitch, game was pretty sloppily put together in places.

Ultimately I ended up clipping the invisible little shit while I was killing some of the ghost monkeys that spawn if you go up on the rooftops.

>this monkey is good at hearing
>this monkey is good at seeing
>this monkey is good at yelling
>HUHHHHH.. this one panel is EMPTY! What could that mean? I guess that means some dumb fucking retard just placed an empty panel here where it matters the most for no fucking reason. Btw what the fuck are those constant footsteps that are following me wherever I go?

Attached: 1412450251974.png (377x330, 6K)

Maybe try playing with headphones, OP. I heard something walking behind me and just start slashing at the air behind me before even chasing the other 3.

>can't hear
>can't see
>can't speak
>can't be seen
the random noises while running around gave it away for me along with the empty paper.

>tfw absolutely no one has made ape escape drawings/memes

Attached: 1554682765313.png (500x500, 168K)

What? How did you not see the footprints?

>heard there was an extra monkey
>didnt realize i killed purple while killing the others
>spent rest of the game checking back in to hall of illusions to see if it spawned yet

Attached: e38.jpg (869x943, 231K)

What the fuck was the point of the different gimmick rooms?
I never saw the monkeys anywhere but the rooftops and I just chased each of them down individually.

I killed it by accident the first time while fighting other monkeys and then the second time I heard its big loud slappy monkey feet following me everywhere I went

The dark room blinds the seeing monkey, the waterfall room deafens the hearing monkey and also makes the invisible monkey really obvious for any shortbus players who still didn't get it

Clever puzzle solutions to trap each of the monkeys that I never used anyway since it was just easier to hunt them down

>dark room blinds the seeing monkey
>the waterfall room deafens the hearing monkey
Yes, I get the idea behind the rooms but the monkeys were never in anywhere but the rooftops and they were easily chased down by just running.

You asked what the point of the rooms were dumbass
From probably dumbed down the difficulty at the last moment because it stumped the focus testers

NG+ makes the boss even easier

Just backstab puppet a purple monkey and it will seek the invisible one

>monk neglects to mention 4th monkey
>monkey in question has a shroud over his head
>can hear footsteps following you around
>can see footsteps following you
>footsteps end abruptly and you run into something standing at the end of their path

Yeah you're just fucking retarded.

I didn't ask the purpose of them but the point of having them in the first place since they're so redundant.

No, I just accidentally hit him when I was hitting one of the groups of monkeys.

I thought the monkey sounds were just clever audio design to make you feel paranoid in this peaceful-looking area. Will admit I was too retarded to notice the footprints, though.

Clearly this game is doubly ableist! From needs to implement an easy puzzle mode for all the mental midgets.

Simply not being retarded helps.

>can constantly hear a monkey in close proximity, no matter where you are
>the "move directly behind a person and do everything as they do so they won't notice you" thing is widely known and has been usee in pretty much any cartoon ever
>you can see his fucking foot prints

Attached: 1553702080193.png (1310x212, 47K)

I didn’t even realise there was an invisible one til I saw it on Yea Forums, I accidentally killed it without even knowing.

Attached: heh.png (1280x738, 597K)

I didnt even know there was an invisible one

I guess i thought it was one of those ghost monkeys that start spawning in

I was running one down to kill it and I turned around and saw a dead end set of footprints about 10 feet behind me and he was standing at the end watching me kill one of the other monkeys. Honestly I reckon it was dumb luck but I spent more time finding my last one than finding the invis one

This, holy shit I thought I was the only one.

I HIT THE SON,OVA,BITCH BY ACCIDENT!!!!!!!
R U RETARDED?????

Attached: 1515923061735.jpg (500x462, 36K)

I accidentally killed it that way as well. I couldn't hear anything because my television's volume was turned down so low, the only noises I could make out were the monkey's screams.

Let it go, brother.

>ran around for like half an hour looking for it
>saw no footprints
>heard nothing
worst boss in the game

i killed it by accident when the ghost monkeys were attacking me. also kill the sight monkey because i guess it went to the dark area while i was chasing the hearing monkey

Who else here killed the invisible one by accident?

this shit was so easy i became paranoid during the end their would be some insanely hard second phase

I got it by accident while wailing on another monkey. The one that was good at hearing gave me lots of trouble until I got it to the windy room

Still wondering why the put something like this as mandatory, seems too hard for your average player, but then again, all of sekiro is

>Heard a monkey around me.
>Cant see him.
>swing around me.
>Didn't hit anything.
>Use firecrackers.
>health bar appears.
>Slap his monkey ass and drink his chimp juice.

Attached: 1455729579484.gif (320x239, 953K)

Fuck no, by the second monkey kill I realized I could hear a monkey moving whenever I did and I remembered the blank panel, you don't need a PhD to figure that one out.

no because I'm not a retard
I spent 5 minutes after killing the third one, wondering why it kept sounding like the monkey was right next to me, then I dropped down from a ledge and noticed a fucking poof dust cloud right behind me and I attacked it

I ran into it. I heard footsteps and turned around and felt an invisible thing, so I swung and it died.

It really is too bad how this boss worked out. They tried to do something fun I guess, but I didn’t think about anything. I just chased the monkeys.