We settle this once and for all

We settle this once and for all

strawpoll.com/x45af2ar

Attached: overhead-xbox-360-vs-xbox-one-controllers1.jpg (1493x2063, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/h52z3fpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where's DS4 option?

In the trash where that stick configuration and quality control belongs

>DS4 option
lol the most popular mod for the DS4 is to swap the shitty sticks with the xbone ones.

You probably never touched one. The buttons feels a lot better, specially shoulder buttons.

You probably never touched a girl, you fucking faggot

The 360 controller is fucking perfect. The xbox one feels....weird. it's hard to describe it. 360 just feels very comfy in the hands. I'm a little surprised Yea Forums prefers the xbox one controller

Attached: 3kPNCP4b_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>Use's batteries

Attached: ;o.gif (259x137, 1.15M)

The 360 controller has better ergonomics, the xbone controller has a better dpad. I prefer the 360 one because I have other controllers for games that make heavy use of the dpad anyway.

its probably zoomers who've never used a 360 controller

xbone bumpers are too stiff and clicky
xbone triggers are too light
360 rubber tears easily
both d-pads are shite

Got a participation trophy and was told to leave.
Also, make way, handlets.

Attached: DUKE.jpg (950x534, 105K)

I used one extensively to play Horizon Zero Dawn, Bloodborne, and GOW. I hate the dpad, the left stick in the wrong spot, and no I much prefer the shoulders and bumpers of the xone

>Use's
Mutt learn English.
>Inb4 "your" dumb
>Inb4 "to" dumb "two" count "two" "too"

It's getting harder and harder to come by, that's why.

What if you factor in this?

Attached: 3EC3668D-2F21-45E3-9728-57892AB694EA.jpg (488x488, 31K)

>Something's availability changes how someone feels using a controller over another

Attached: 1554823171316.png (680x638, 250K)

>Mutt, learn English.

Fixed for you, ape.

See

Don't be an idiot. They haven't experienced it.

It was said more as "UNGA throw rock!"
But yes, you're right.

I got an xbox controller for my PC and it feels so cheap compared to the DS4.

What's the name of the 360 controller that had an improved D-Pad? I think if you rotated it or some timing the d-pad lifted up a little?

Attached: 57298w04.png (373x466, 149K)

both had issues after a couple of months.
how much does a ps4 pad last? and can you hook it up to a pc?

Literally a better version of the 360 controller.

More ergonomic, taller analog sticks with smaller rubberized heads, larger ergonomic shoulder buttons, no battery pack, better D-pad, higher quality plastic, more durability.

Not to mention better PC support, connectivity, bluetooth, micro USB, 3.5 mm headphone jack, button remapping, customizability, Elite controller.

I can't stand the l1/r1 on this controller

ds4 is much better

>360 controller is fucking perfect
>the d-pad on that thing
yeah no

Attached: 155076815015.png (321x321, 7K)

No idea how people can vote 360 when it has that MONSTROSITY attached to it

in the trash

Believe it or not, I was able to beat original Crash with that 360 dpad, even got the true ending. The controller biggest problem for me is the bumpers, they stopped working properly within 6 months of use. If you check the internet you're gonna see that's a common issue.

retard

they all use batteries you retard
yes even your shitty dualshock

xbox one is 360 controller except smoother sticks and better triggers.

It's hard to pick one over the other, they both have their strengths and their flaws. I had 3 wired 360 controllers and each one without fucking fail would end up with a faulty wire, and no I didn't drop or throw them in an autsitic rage. That and the bumpers and D-Pad sucks. Buttons, triggers and analogue sticks as well as overall placement and ergonomics are all fucking great though.
The XBONE controller doesn't have the wire issue on account of being wireless with a detachable cable. It does have a shitty cheap flimsy feel to it though and I had to tape the empty battery compartment because it kept rattling. That and the sticks are fucking horrible for 2D games because they're way too sensitive and will force you to accidentally face the wrong way when they snap back. The DPAD also still sucks, while it's better than the 360's it's too hard and clicky to feel comfortable.
Overall I say 360 because at least I can play 2d games and I probably could have just fucking bought a wireless one.

better dpad in one, no battery case, more comfortable triggers, usb and jack

paddles are a huge boost. i like how botnet 10 recognizes the inputs from the paddles. thats why i finnessed one from walmart

Xbone feels cheap, sure they improved the dpad but the build quality undermines it completely.

Xbone would be the ultimate controller if it was more durable.

nothing wrong with the bumpers of the 360 controller you lying sonygra

Nigger have you looked inside a 360 controller? They're literally not even buttons, but connected to a sort of lever which presses the actual button. They feel like shit to press, especially after long periods of time.

It's also a shitty argument for the fact that a good internal battery is going to raise the price of a controller, so you're paying for a battery as part of the whole package anyway.

Retards need to suck it up and grab a pack of eneloops, they'll outlast any controller that gets regular use.

are you a fucking retard? we are literally discussing xbox controllers

Attached: 1390655374556.gif (280x208, 340K)

they are good

not clicky travestite mouse buttons like saturn model 2/xbox one

transparent colored buttons >>> black buttons with color letters

DualShock 3. Go fuck yourself.

360 design with xboxone buttons and triggers would be best desu

Sorry, this is fat fuck posting hours apparently.

go back to resetera trannie

I've owned both and I actually prefer the Xbone controller. I don't own the console but I have a couple of its gamepads.

I still miss my DS3 though, too bad it had shit compatibility.

K+M is the best way to play games unless the game has crappy support. Even emulators up to dreamcast are perfectly fine with arrows+qweasd.

>tiny, fragile, flimsy trash

>symmetrical joysticks

pleb

dualshock 3 is literally just "what if we made the dualshock 2 slightly worse in every way"

>K+M is the best way to play games
>racing games
>fightans
>2D platformers and any sidescrolling game
>3D platformers
>sports games

Xbone >>>>>> 360

>xbox one controller is just the 360 controller but with a better dpad
why would you vote for the 360 again?

battery pack on the 360 gamepad makes me vomit

strawpoll.com/h52z3fpg

Both are objectively terrible controllers, the 360 has better sticks than the bone though

What in the fuck where they thinking with the bumpers on the xbone controller?

The first Xbone controllers were shit, but they improved over time. The bumpers were so weird.

This, it's literally a 360 controller but better.
Unless you *never* use the dpad there's no reason for taking a 360 over the bonerpad.

Attached: 1540732314473.gif (400x198, 42K)

>finnessed
You stole it?

Why is this even a poll?
The sticks on the 360 controller feel like shit compared to DS4 and xbone

K+M was the only way I played PC games from mid 90's to 2010. Gamepads on PC sucked until the 360 controller.

I wish microsfot has a good e3 so I can use the xbox and its controllers again. Ps4 triggers just aren't as good.

Who wins?

Attached: file.png (1493x2060, 3.58M)

0aE 360 is clearly superior.

Someone help me, I haven't use the Xbone controller enough to get a good feel for the triggers. Are they better than the 360's? Everything else I think feels a lot better on the Xbone but the triggers are important.

>W10 recognizes the paddles
As separate inputs? That's fucking great. I really want to get an elite controller but I heard the dpad pieces have a tendency to lift if pressed along the edge, I'm worried about how long it could last.

>bought a cheap ass 360 controller off of ebay for around $15
>came in a basic looking package with no manufacturer name, just says 360 controller on it
>says it was made in China
>advertised as new, but looks refurbished
>barely even recognizes when you slightly tilt to be able to effectively sneak or walk in a game
>A button not well responsive as the other buttons, require you to push it in a little further for it to respond
Fuck. Just remember, you "get' what you payed for

XBOXXOB has better thumbstick placement I have big hands I might overlook two of the same horrid dpad

Yeah those bumpers had shit build quality. Only happened to one of my controllers but it seems like a piece broke in one of the bumpers so it could only be actuated from a very particular angle.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates these apostrophe-pluralizing retards.

fatass

manlet

t. literal chode

Yeah if you played on bumper jumper controls in Halo 3 the left bumper would get worn out very quickly. This meant after enough use you'd have to start squeezing the bumper in order to get it to work. The 360 controller was great in many ways but it definitely had flaws. I think Microsoft should've tried to make a near identical controller for the Xbone that just made slight fixes for its issues. Instead they tried something similar but a different design.

>voting for Xbox one
Imagine being this retarded

in the middle-right of the controller, in place of an actual fucking start button.

>not understanding bones

>Gamepads on PC sucked until the 360 controller.
That's because gamepad support on PC sucked until the Xbox360 controller, which basically went hand-in-hand with the XInput library, which made it significantly easier to implement gamepad support.

I prefer the Xbox Type S to both of its successors. The triggers and sticks have heavier springs and are higher quality. The rumble motors are way more powerful. I like the shape more too but that's just me. Between the 360 and One, 360 is more comfortable because of its longer throw buttons and at least its rumble was okay.

A decent keyboard is really good for 2D action games. You just aren't used to them. Racing sims should be played with a wheel of course.

I used to use a PS1 pad on PC. I also had a microsoft sidewinder 6-button and some other nice ones. Shit wasn't standardized, but on the plus side it offered a lot of customizing options

Which you're able to replace with rechargeable batteries. Why is this hard for you retards to understand?

imagine being a boomer

i think it was called chrome series.

my wired 360 controller just died and was looking to get a wireless one. I mainly use it for PC.how can I tel which controllers are legt cause there appears to be a ton of cheap knock off versions of them

Attached: chrome.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I agree that it's absolutely retarded that they don't include rechargable batteries. But on the contrary, I like having the option for removable batteries.

great if you have money to blow and want a more durable controller with option of swapping buttons and analog sticks

Best case you can go to gamestop they still sell them whether or not you get them used in good shape is up to luck and persistence

*Worse