Don't mind me, just pirating this ham

Don't mind me, just pirating this ham.

It's okay though, because I wasn't going to buy it anyway.

Attached: 1448827194518.jpg (229x277, 12K)

unless you're going to make a copy of that ham, you're just a nigger thief.

Corey and Trevor should be doing this greasy shit, not us.

digital piracy is the unauthorized reproduction of another's work, stealing is involved but pic related is larceny

>buy cow
>breed more cow
>give offspring to other people
>"REEEEEE that is piracy, you are killing our cow selling business, THEFT"

>Epic has exclusivity deal for ham
>Complains when it gets pirated
Should have let me buy ham at my local Steam Grocery.

Your analogy is shit
>implying pirates pay for the original product
>implying there's implicit authorisation to make a copy of something you obtained legally or illegally
>implying your original copy is equivalent to owning a cow you boughy with full rights of ownership
Take a gun, and shoot off your dick

*bought

except the whole.. birthing, housing, raising, feeding thing
other than that, just a direct copy of the mother at no extra expense

Attached: 1516148762301.jpg (300x388, 26K)

sell the ham DRM free and I'll buy it asshole, telling me how to eat my ham is not acceptable

Grocery stores are actual stores that actually sell actual physical products. EGS and Steam are not stores and do not sell anything, they demand glorified donations for download licenses.

>making a literal copy = taking something
the analogies are getting even dumber

Lol pirates really are fucking stupid

>w/e man just take it, it's gonna expire today anyways

>REEEEE STEALING IS OKAY WHEN I DO IT BUT IF SOMEONE ELSE DOES IT THEN I'M GOING TO USE A RACIST EPITHET TOWARDS THEM
Why is Yea Forums full of moronic children?

When did Yea Forums became moralfags? 6 years ago there was a goddamn sticky about pirating Sims 3 and advocated it (but not linking it. Now what happened?

Attached: 1547711863185.jpg (567x426, 33K)

As you should, faggot.

he used a variety of words but the only one you noticed is a racial slur

says more about you

10 years ago I mean. Jesus christ time flies

FOOD ANALOGY REGARDING PIRACY

Attached: 1554413248340.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

>food analogy

Attached: frog3.jpg (508x524, 27K)

Zoomers and redditards started invading

I'm literally forced to pirate because PC is digital only and I'm not willing to pay for digital distribution. Valve forced me to start pirating.
We used to pay $50 max for a physical copy that didn't use any console wannabe platform like Steam and was better than today's collector's editions, now I'm expected to pay for a download license, well fuck you I'll pirate. Even $1 is too much for a download license so no Valve drones, it isn't cheaper.

Attached: the only acceptable answer2.png (991x356, 19K)

hoping the dumb guy who said that charging money for games was marxism and making them free is capitalism shows up again.

>paying to sire my copy of diablo and then raising it for years as diablo 2 so I can avoid buying a new copy

>make a free game
>have to add some kind of market that sells in-game products or services to hold the game afloat
F2P games are literal capitalism.

lol this pasta and the same replies for literally years on end. sometimes i wonder if time actually does exist or if its just an illusion and i'm stuck here browsing copypasta on an eternal endless cycle.

If you took a swipe of the juices, and then used the dna to grow your own ham from stem cells for free, then it might be a comparable analogy.

I don't think f2p is the same thing is free via piracy, which was the subject of the previous

yeah then the guy is an idiot

Pirates are just losing in the rational discourse and marketplace of ideas. Why would you expect a communities ideas to stay static for ten years? Haven't you changed in ten years?

Attached: 1545231324072.png (491x335, 341K)

>rationalizing pirating
>having to explain to others why pirating is good in ones own eyes
What else? Priests confessing to the parents of the choir boy that, dicking his tight anus made him a better singer?

Steam and EGS are middlemen that allow infinitely replicated intangible goods to exist as viable products in the market. I won't tell you if this is a good thing or not, but that is their actual purpose, it's not some big trick.

People rationalize piracy all the time. They usually do it really badly by comparing it to food but they definitely do it. I'd like to see someone try to defend it by comparing it to a comparable good, like stealing concert tickets or museum admissions.

Pirating is the same as buying second hand.

You could do that and it would hurt the business selling beef, but raising cattle is a little more resource intensive than copying a file.

No it's not because second hand goods are physical goods that require a sale to have been made per redistribution. Piracy is an issue where resale isn't because there is no limit on redistributing a pirated game. Also, digital goods don't degrade through ownership how secondhand goods do. When you pirate a game, it doesn't come previously played with scratches, tears, or missing parts.

>>implying pirates pay for the original product

Well, yeah, the people who crack the games do purchase them (or are gifted them by someone who did purchase them).

How can you compare something that happens entirely digitally to something physical.