Why are trannies obsessed with Mega Man?

youtube.com/watch?v=tbs6PEgXEJg

Attached: Oh+look+protomagicalgirl+_21113603057b275d1f01b8e85806a761.jpg (1000x563, 112K)

Why are you obsessed with trannies?

Correlation, not causation.
Not even a valid correlation, either.

I personally think trans people just want to be treated and seen as their gender identity tbqh

looks like a girl with the hair down in his eyes like that he masking it pretty gud

Except they don't act that way.

This. reminder they are the ones who will tell you mega man 11 was a good game.

because they envy his ability to remove his little guns depending of his tulpa

these

people would rather discuss trannies than games themselves.

t. tranny

Or look that way in most cases.

Because megaman is a game for real men.

>everyone in the audice clapping and all acting like this is all normal

My god Americans really are the stupidest fucking group of people on the planet. Why the fuck do they still deserve to live?

Attached: 1554502822000.jpg (1536x1960, 199K)

Megaman, like Pinnochio, isn't a real boy on the inside, they're just material anthropomorphized into the appearance of a real boy.

Attached: image.jpg (1988x2217, 1.8M)

Because I’ve yet to meet a trans person who hasn’t had absolutely patrician taste in vidya.

Attached: 0C6554B1-5135-412F-B520-928819F73621.jpg (1200x675, 184K)

>all these faggots on Yea Forums
what happened?

because they are degenerates on a mental level of a child like all nintendo fans

I know I am going to make myself angry watching this video but I'm going to watch it anyways

What is it about vidya that attracts the mentally ill?

Attached: cancer.jpg (425x498, 31K)

If you're a tranny aren't you supposed to look more like a girl and sound like one? This guy is just a guy in drag.

Attached: 1550080991715.jpg (500x408, 49K)

They're women, and women don't have to go the extra mile to look like women, do they? No.

These kinds of people don't want to be women, they just want attention.
Being convincing nets you no attention or victim points.

Almost as if they care more about the even than gender politics. What a kooky concept!
Too bad it's the DOS version, retard

Can you explain the appeal of lefty independent yout*bers like this thing and the dark souls 2 guy to me?
I don't really get why people like them or things like crapo house.
I can kind of understand desTiny, but the others just seem like uninteresting ideologues.

>u r powrful an speshul! :)
it's also why they cry about difficulty because it's a reality check that maybe they aren't.

Because if you even mention it for a second you will lose your job, house, and dog.

So this is the "freedom" burgers love to brag about?

watching the trannies at agdq is like watching a zoo of freaks. have you not heard of a freak show or a circus or p.t. barnum? where's your point now retard? and it's so relevant here because they migrated into the front and center limelight of agdq one year in the most awkward, forced way. it wouldn't matter but they are all fat weird balding dudes. it's not like a bunch of shota qt3.14's blew up the mega man scene one day ya know? that i could get behind.

>religious "symbols" are banned because it triggers atheists meanwhile LGBT symbols are plastered literally everywhere
white "people" were a mistake

>inviting the gaystappo to your door so they unperson you

Attached: nope.jpg (480x479, 30K)

Oh shit I’m now deradicalized, but seriously please remove this haram content

Heard you been talking shit about my brethren.

Attached: 1540812368748.webm (404x454, 1.5M)

I think you mean Jews

I'm trans and I don't really like mega man

There's no difference between being a girl and wanting to be a girl

You can still transition: there is still time

White people are the ones empowering them.

Why is Yea Forums obsessed with trannies?

Because they ruined videogames.

Mega Tran xDDDD

That doesn't answer my question.

Don't have political wrong think and there won't be any issues user.

Attached: hide-the-pain-harold.jpg (660x495, 82K)

Because /pol/ are everywhere and the most easily triggered people on the planet.

Reminder that Europe already lost to the SJW menace

>No one's pointed out that Megaman can change his functions with the flick of a switch to several different settings
They're all envious of him

them becoming a tranny is a good thing,remember that they wont reproduce

>TFW you realize ResetEra is invading Yea Forums

>not even tranners remember your name

Video Games are better than ever you dumb contrarian.
You'd don't just play AAA shit do you?

Seems like Yea Forums is the one invading resetera judging by the sheer amount of resetera screencap threads

Yea Forums has always been pretty evenly politically divided

GimmlJaber just made the conservative leaning teenagers and mgtows into awakened Alt rights

People like it when they hear opinions they agree with, same shit happens on both sides. Culture war shit is a cancer, but it’s much bigger on the right.

>AAA games are ba-

Attached: Sekiro.jpg (620x349, 85K)

They are subverted and brainwashed, i tough everyone at this points knows

Not really. And if they did most European countries have the balls to actually revolt unlike Americans.

alright then, rate me
favorite series:
>Star Ocean
favorite 3 games:
>Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
>VVVVVV
>Tales of Eternia

because just like megaman, they'll never be considered human

Okay my mistake
western AAA games are and have always been bad

Attached: 1532649430439.png (400x400, 25K)

quite literally like watching a horrible car accident play out

I can't fucking look away dear god just kill me

>meanwhile, census collection is b& in France

It's not that trannies are obsessed with Mega Man, just that the mentally ill are attracted to speed running.

If you don't understand what he just said you need to pay attention better. I care so little about any of these conventions but these fucking tranny faggots injecting themselves into shit is the most unironically cringey

Then keep your obsession to yourself and stop trying to shove it in the faces of everyone that doesn't share your weird fetish.

its just a popular NES title
the real question is why do so many annoying people like Megaman X? especially Zero

>Kingdom Hearts

shit taste

ABSOLUTE UNIT

>pass by public high school that’s next door to a church
>the school has a big ol rainbow planted outside
>the church has one on its front door
WAKE ME UP

Yes my passive observations as this dumpster fire that is our lives plays out is equal to obsession you're right bro.

I don't have no trabble with qt traps, shame they are busy having lives. But shit like protomagical girl and this , like why do they even exists?

Attached: 1553273234193.jpg (750x1054, 91K)

This.

To his credit, he looks like a really ugly girl a friend of mind married.

If you didn't grow up with mega man titles and then saw X was going to release, you wouldn't understand.

It's like when Star Wars prequels were revealed.

Attached: 1527531165155.jpg (1998x1745, 565K)

If your life is such a dumpster fire, then end it.

>Why can't the rest of the world lie down and just let degeneracy reign supreme like my country did?

>BASED
Super Metroid runners
Punch-Out community
Generally any runner doing Score Attacks
Wario runners
>mostly cool
Sonic runners
Classicvania runners
2D Mario runners on any game not named "Mario Maker" clickbait
>a mixed bag, mostly due to saturation
3D Mario runners
2D Zelda runners
Souls

>cancer
people who """""Run""""" RPGs
new game cherrypickers
Pokemon """""runners""""" not named Werster
general playstation platformers

>tryhards
Goldeneye Community

>trannies
3D Zelda.

man shoulders
looks like a man

>women don't have to go the extra mile to look like women, do they?
They should

>>mostly cool
>Sonic runners
Weak bait.

Everyone on Chapo is based and hilarious except Matt and the podcast would be a hundred times better without him. Chapo fans on the other hand are both unbearable and unreasonable.

Hbomberguy I also don't get his appeal, originally he was ultimate contrarian man and I guess that Marxism is the contrarian to liberalism which is why he obsesses over it while never actually reading Marx.

>Western games have always been bad

Attached: 60c724a052275a049d857d53957dc38e93477.jpg (639x361, 24K)

>NOOOOOOO BE OFFENDED NOW!

there's always something off about Zero fanboys

I don't have to, they seem to remove themselves after our fucked up society makes them chop off their dicks and destroy their lives.

You have to go back.

Then I guess they can't ruin video games then, huh

Much like you need to fuck back off to twitter so you can post more Ebin screencaps of people you totally don't follow.

Make me.

Can’t wait for all men to become beautiful ladies! It’s only a matter of time. ^_^

Attached: E5B675DD-B868-4AED-8A1D-23EC7661858E.jpg (1024x533, 63K)

They aren't, it's just that one tranny in particular is named after a Mega Man character but besides that most Mega Man players are hetero males.

Based but probably FtM because those are boys' games.

looks like an One Piece character lmao

God that color scheme is nostalgic

Attached: megaman.jpg (1288x1024, 565K)

I LOVE TO LAUGH AT TRANNIES
Please post more HILARIOUS tranny antics!

I wish I was buff as this guy.

It's over bros

Attached: 246AF5B8-C8A2-43E6-8C34-4ED986567F04.png (486x552, 292K)

When we're talking trannies it's not so much about vidya attracting them, it's that trannies followed the third wave feminists that have shat up the industry for almost a decade and have decided to follow suit seeing how vidya became a foothold for their ideals to take hold and spread to other industries.

suicide when?

There are some people who will look at this and say its not mental illness.

Attached: claris robyn boob girl.jpg (1241x2849, 676K)

>What is it about vidya that attracts the mentally ill?
Personally I like that videogames help me train my skills and give me challenges to overcome. Even if the challenges are fictional, I still like getting stronger and better.
I am a bit pissed off at games sometimes though, especially multiplayer ones with votekicks or bans for toxicity, because I can't overcome those hurdles through personal power. Not unless I figure out some way to hack the game, get their IPs, hack their ISP, get their IP to a real world address, travel across the planet, show up at their door and murder them.
And I don't know where I'd go to start learning the hacking stuff, plus I'm not sure if I'd be willing to travel for 2 days just to kill someone, plus is it really a good idea to walk into a situation where I -know- something's going to piss me off enough that someone dies? I'd think that counts as negligent, at least.

>They're women

No he's a men with a wig and a hole instead of his penis

thanks, and god I wish I was FtM instead of MtF

i Give him 2-3 years to live

If you're a tranny, you're meant to think like a girl.
Girls don't make themselves beautiful.
Girls demand that other people view them as beautiful even if they are lazy and ugly, and work to sabotage other girls so that everyone ends up just as lazy and ugly.
Declare where you are at to be the new Mountaintop.
If transgirls were actually men, then they'd put effort and pride into doing a good job, and try to get better and improve themselves in their goal of being more like a biological female.
Thus they clearly aren't men.

I know this is a trap but seriously something about (real) girls with man shoulders just gets me rock fucking hard

>People like it when they hear opinions they agree with
But what if they are shit opinions?
Just because you agree with something doesn't mean you support its expression or like when people believe it. It's possible for your beliefs, while correct, to be shit taste.

tfw Clabe is banned from GDQ

The United States lost what little shred of freedom it had left in the aftermath of 9/11. It is now a police state advertised as a free country.

She's the best at exposing the alt right for what it truly is, a pro-fascist movement poorly dressed up as youtube "skepticism" and "free thought".

He has a cute and not overly masculine appearance, yet is still referred to as "Man."

Attached: 36273639193_58e18d4ef3_b.jpg (438x635, 47K)

>t. ResetEra

It's really weird how people fetishize women to the point they want to become one, but then say they are woman but "lesbian." Such a weird obsession. It's like those faggots on Yea Forums or /jp/ who act like little girls but then sit around thinking about how they would bang women all day, and it's really just they don't have what it takes to be a chad so they do some weird projection thing.

You live in San Francisco?

Women who have sex with other women are lesbians...wow what a concept

You have a point. The more I think about it, the more I realise that free thought isn't a good thing.
The average person, with their free thought, unironically supports immigration, womens rights, and Fallout 4.
Freedom of thought should be restricted only to people who think like I do, because while I may not be a good person, I'm at least not as bad as the people who unironically think you should respect moderators, trannies, and people who play on easy mode.

Men LARPing as female are not women.

They don't even act like women, thry just act how they think womem act which blows out the "female brain" theory.

You've got it backwards. It's them coming here and posting shit to get a reaction so they can screencap it and take it back there to croon over.

they're the cunnyposters that keep shitting up the mega man threads here with their mental illnesses

I'm talking about dudes who try to "become" women and then fuck women still. They are not lesbians, they are twisted straight males.

Okay, so? They still think they're women, so that is why they call themselves lesbian, which is what you were asking to begin with.

Thank you for validating my point, I guess.

>she.

You live in SF? That area is pretty nice, beach there is quiet and wonderful too.

I wish I was a lesbian, because I want to have sex with women, without any of that gay asf penis shit.

Liking lots of penis makes you gay.
Liking your own penis makes you straight.
Liking no penis makes you mentally ill.

they infiltrate every community and destroy it from inside inciting infighting between members and converting them to their insane communist ideology.

Yep, that and they have no dick.

>Liking your own penis makes you straight.
Psh, yeah right.

Except a tranny that doesn't go the extra mile just looks like a man with long hair. I mean seriously, look at that guy's should to head ratio. If he went to the gym even twice a week he'd look great. He's been given the bodytype to be strong and he's squandering it.

Which just goes to show you fetishests ruin any discussion they partake in. Whether it's gays, feet, trannys, whatever they can't help but try and make any discussion about them.

Wait, how do women act?

Daily reminder that in America we can stand on the street corner in broad daylight and scream that the holocaust never happened and muslims are violent child raping goatfuckers, and nothing will happen to us.

Half the population of Europe can't do either of those things without being ticketed/jailed.

The average person doesn't play video games like most of any of us do, honestly. Secondly, the people asking for easy modes are always a vocal minority. Fallout 4 is a terrible game though, and really anybody regardless of their political disposition who has previous experience with the series would argue otherwise. Maybe if you're Oxhorn and you're lining your pockets though.

E G G

Nice feet, user

>used to think I had an issue with trans people since most of my exposure was PMG
>she was just as obnoxious this time as every other time while trying to sound too girly
>see this run
>Lizstar isn't bad and doesn't go out of her way to sound like a woman
>PMG won't shut the fuck up

Turns out I don't hate trans people, but proto is actually one of the worst.

There's hatred, then there is obsession. I hate trannies, so I avoid them and avoid talking about them. You are obsessed, meaning you think about and discuss them constantly and get upset when someone else doesn't want to talk about them, which makes my life more difficult.

You claim to be on the same side I am, but you're actually just being a fucking nuisance in every respect.

It was nice of you to post a prime example of what he's talking about to drive the point home.

Unlike a lot of you faggots here I've dated a few women and they largely act like normal people with tits unless it's period time then they act like crazy hormone driven nut bags. Trannys act like a the period part but with added creepy coquettishness that women never do.